Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-31-2015, 04:59 PM

----------- Notes from the Field -----------

----------- Androw D Galeron Log -----------

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-31-2015, 05:10 PM

----------- Day One -----------

2200 HOURS: My mission has taken a slight detour. I was wrongfully accused of murder. Again.

I'm always a prime suspect. I, Androw Galeron, genius. A suspect. No, the prime suspect.

BECAUSE I WOULD FUCKING LEAVE A BULLET IN A BODY.

Law enforcement insults me tremendously.

When will the law learn I'm not some malicious murderer. And, if I were to ever become one, I would certainly not rig a building to blow. Nor would I use bullets. There are more... subtle ways of killing. These ways may also make a body simply disappear.

But no, no one ever thinks of that. Clearly they (the law) must think me stupid. I would never--and I mean never--put my brilliant brain to work. That would clearly be too logical.

Gag.

Regardless, the snafu is done. I've also landed myself a position. Sorta. Not sure how I feel about it. The main ones I work with are... odd.

The Captain, I8a Serthumon, is a very dry woman. She appears shallow due to her lack of empathy and ability to follow sarcasm, though I doubt this is true. Brilliance can sometimes be hidden behind a wall of voided emotions.

Agent Nathan Roscoe is an ass. If they didn't bring me on board, I would have sewed him. Cannot stand the man handling. Are his actions even legal?

Agent Nastasiya Radelle . . . I don't even know how to describe her. She's different. Not in a bad way. She's more likable than the others. Also has a personality--can laugh and joke. But she's... timid. Skittish. Trusts too easily. Perhaps, naive is a better word?

Eh, we'll see how this goes. For now, I just keep telling myself it's a distraction. A challenge. A game to keep my mind of....

Yeah.

-ADG