raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 02:52 PM

Gem, look at me... Gem's blood-flecked muzzle turned back, and she almost forgot about her vow of utter silence at the sight of what was before her. Surely, surely it was all a mistake...but her nose flared, and she knew that the vampire standing before her was none other than her friend and close confidante. Her eyes widened...before she could stop herself, tears began to pour unbidden down her black-furred cheeks. He hadn't died, she hadn't killed him, her stake hadn't found the killing mark. Her heart kicked back into life as she saw him standing before her with his gaze on hers. The grief and guilt and crushing desire to hurt herself fled as she looked into his eyes and saw him there.

Without being told to, her paws took several running steps forward, but she was checked by Jorda lunging into her path and blocking her. A growl came from her throat as she saw Damien, just there, and she longed to be next to him again....but she was aware of the snarls and roars and anger that pierced the air around her. Then Jorda looked down at her, and Gem realized that things were bad, very bad. With a roar, he seemed to change his mind about her and, stepped around behind her, knocked into her heavily with his shoulder. Gem went flying, as she was smaller and lighter, and was sent sprawling onto the grass at Damien's feet. More snarls, more roars of approval, and Gem struggled to sit up and sort herself out.

"You foolish girl!" Jorda roared. "You messed up your most important assignment! You know the price. Your life is forfeit, though I will let your family live. Bloodsuckers, feel free to do with her as you wish." The werewolves snarled and howled, their voices rising in pitch and timbre. They wanted her dead...Gem closed her orange eyes and climbed carefully to her feet, expecting one of the vampire to finish her off before she could react. At least her family was going to be okay...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-05-2011, 03:18 PM

Damien stood next to Gem and looked at her "Are you alright Gem?" Damien asked his eyes showed that he really was there. Vald stood enough to protect the two assuming others were going to attack them. "Before anything is decided I believe we must explain this, even Gem here had no idea attacking a royal blood wouldn't work. Well at least not that easily, she didn't know much about it in fact, as far as my nephew has told me."

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 04:04 PM

The wolves were all glaring at their former packmate, and Gem knew that she wouldn't be allowed back in her home. Not with them looking daggers at her for failing at her task. She, on the other hand, was glad that she had failed to kill him. Tears still gleamed unshed in her orange eyes as she stepped closer to Damien and put a paw over his foot. She came up to about his waist as a wolf, her red-flecked muzzle probably more obvious then. With a soft smile, she put her ears back and pressed her forehead to his leg for a moment in a wolfish nuzzle before turning her attention back to the wolves on the other side of the border.

Jorda turned his head away from the wolf standing next to the crown prince, a snarl still on his face. "She knows the price for failure, and I'm sure she'll take her punishment as you see fit. We have strict rules here. She should have figured out how to kill him then." Gem put her ears back and bared a fang, just one, at her former alpha. He was throwing her to the vampires so that they could destroy her for hurting Damien. But not kill! She turned her muzzle at the thought and tore the ribbon off of her leg with a growl, letting her frustration out on the strip of cloth that fell to the grass in a flutter of black.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 10:50 PM

"But she did kill me, I made her go through with it" Damien spoke unsure if that was a wise thing to say. "I wasn't being stupid that night and I knew the legend of the jewel. We hadn't had this jewel very long, maybe a century or two" "My nephew is right, we were sure that he was dead and gone, no longer with us. Remembering the legend, I realised that the jewel had known he gave his life for hers" Vald spoke.

"There was no real harm done to my son permantly, I will not blame her" the queen spoke mainly because of the fact her son and Gem were childhood friends. The king nodded agreeing. "No punishment needed" he spoke thinking she had enough from going through with her mission. "But if you wish to say differently, then by all means, challenge us" Vald and Damien spoke in unison, though, they weren't really trying to. Most of the vampires in close relations new about Gem and Dami when they were younger and would be fine with her.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 12:02 AM

The wolves snarled more, their eyes on the black wolf standing at Damien's side. She shivered at the glares in all of their eyes, eyes that said that she was foolish for even thinking that she could get away with not fulfilling the task given to her. In her defense, she'd thought that she had succeeded, that her best friend in all of the world was dead and deceased. Even worse, she'd had to live with the idea that she had been the one to murder her best friend. Standing next to him, she figured that he had given himself so that she would live. Her eyes peered up at him. Why did you do that? she wanted to ask. Why did you die for me?

As her head turned back, she heard the queen and king announced her innocence. A few more tears flecked along her cheeks; the king and queen had always been good to her, so why should she have taken their son from them? She'd trusted him when he said that he wouldn't die, but she hadn't known for sure. As both of them said no punishment, Jorda's snarl could be heard across the grass. "I care not if you keep her alive or throw a leash on her for the rest of her life. She has no place in this pack or on her lands. If she crosses into them, her life is forfeit. Oh, and I suppose you can speak now as well, Gemini." Gem didn't bother, choosing instead to focus him in a not-happy glare.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-06-2011, 01:13 AM

Damien had moved with his Uncle across the lines as the Queen stood next to Gem saying "Don't interefere child, they know what they are doing...I hope" she mumbled the last part. They had all of this time, Damien said before crossing the line "I promised to keep my promise, I have yet to tell you what I needed to. I will not let anything happen to anyone so I can keep that promise Gemi" Dami and Vald moved closer hearing the snarls but before any of the wolves had chance to act Vald looked to Damien as his nephew spoke

"You want me dead, then do it yourself. She killed me, she had no idea that our jewels keep us living. You will not exile her for that reason since you are the reason that my aunt was killed" Vald looked at his nephew surprised. The wolves in the past had executed his aunt Cecila when Dami was only 9 years old, he was in the garden with her as a wooden arrow peirced her and she was gone.

(She was half but didn't have an amulet at the time) she thought it was silly to wear the amulet. "You were the one that took control and left the pack for that short instant thinking a war would be set off. You upsetted my uncle I must say but since it didn't work and your plan failed, you later decide when Gem was old enough to make her kill me, am I right?" Damien remembered the exact color of fur and look in the wolve's eyes as that day his aunt died. Now Vald was angry, enough he might even start the war of all things as he had tried to prevent.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 04:59 AM

The wolves howls and calls for Gem to die turned to roars of frustration and anger as the crown prince crossed into their boundaries. As far as they were concerned, he was now fair game and quite worthy of being attacked, especially as he didn't seem to care about their customs or the ruling of the alpha. Jorda's own roar echoed over the grass as he felt his ears fall back and his eyes narrow. More roars and howls of anger; the warriors and guards circled closer to their alpha with their pelts rippling over their backs.

At the accusations, more snarls echoed out over the grass. How dare they? But Jorda just smirked, and Gem realized with sickening horror that Damien was right. That he had hurt his family in the past, and he would continue until the two races were in an all out brawl. With a worried look, she watched as both of them crossed the border in the werewolf territory, and only Jorda's not giving them a command held them back.

"Is that so Damien? Perhaps you are right, and I can now have double the war on my paws. I will not bend the rules because you bring up an old wound; she is still an exile to the pack and to her people. She is dirt for all I care." A growl rumbled from Gem's throat, but she kept her place next to the queen. "Now..." He took a stance, his leg muscles coiled under this thick coat and his lips curling up to reveal his fangs. "Will you fight little prince? A war of revenge? That's what I asked for all these years, anyway. Come, take your best shot."

"Damien, no!" Gem's voice was harsh from lack of use, especially out of her wolf throat. It came out as more of a growl than she'd like. She wasn't technically interfering...right? "He wants you angry and he wants you to fight!"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-07-2011, 01:55 AM

Damien shook his head "I might battle with the others but it seems this isn't my battle and you just pissed off a wizard" "A mage nephew, a mage" Vald spoke angry, his voice was so thick with anger there wasn't hardly room to speak. "You are mine Jorda, I don't care about your laws, we vampires never did, but, when you break our boundary lines to exterminate another, another that I loved, then you will perish forever in the fires of hell" Damien got ready in case any of them tried to attack him but was more focused on his uncle at the time. His uncle was known to practice the arts many years before he was a vampire. But he happily took on the vampric stage as he was asked to so he may continue to learn.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2011, 03:48 PM

The wolves howled and growled, their pelts puffing out to twice their normal size. With a growled laugh, Jorda drew himself up to his full height and let an echoing howl to fill the air surrounding them. Gem knew that noise, knew that in a moment the wolves would be upon them in seconds. And even as he howled, the werewolves twitched into motion...and she knew all Hell was about to break loose upon the grass. Jorda lunged for Damien's uncle, and another wolf moved for Damien with death in his eyes. As he lunged though, Gem darted forward and leaped herself. They connected in a tangle of wolf fur and limbs, topping to the grass, and she felt teeth in her shoulders even as she sank her own jaws back into his. It didn't matter that once the two were friends; with a growl, she dug in her teeth as he did the same. Their teeth click and clashed over each other, fighting and snarling all around them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-11-2011, 07:32 PM

Damien threw a wolf off the side as he took out a crystal looking amulet (not the one around his neck) and threw it up into the sky as Vald had changed, he was more of a demon than a vampire but still had the blood as one. He eyes turned more demonic as he looked more evil and out of control. You never would've known they were the same person. Damien waited for everyone to look up, or at least most of them. The king and queen sheilded eachother with their cloaks hiding from the gem.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2011, 07:43 PM

The wolves paused, their pelts rustling, and most of them didn't keep up their attack. Jorda paused for a moment before continuing his attack on Vlad without being checked at all. She just didn't understand the rage that flashed in her former alpha's eyes as he lunged, snarling, for the male that looked very scary. Gem was locked into a battle with the wolf that had been a sparring partner before....they had their fangs in each other when he suddenly froze, his teeth releasing from her shoulder blade. Another scar was going to form; she felt the blood pouring from the one even as she gave him a matching one of his leg. Her head went to where he was looking, and her ears went back into her skull. What was Damien doing?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 02:49 AM

Damien's amulet he had thrown, had shined in the sun almost blinding everyone as him and his uncle both changed. The amulets around both of their necks went flying around wildely and without much warning they broke falling to the ground, shattering to millions of peices. The one thing that kept the vampires able to walk into the sun during the day had now been destroyed, Damien's cloak burned away as his eyes changed, showing more red, his teeth were more vampiric looking as if he was a full vampire and his uncle's appearance matched his own.

The stone that shows a vampire's true nature had dissapeared. The queen slowly walked foreward, her face shown with hurt and pain, the king looked away, he did not wish to see his son this way. "Never did I think I would see Dami like this, that stone will bring out the monster in both of them and I do not believe that they can be saved if they stay too long of that way. You wolves are nothing compared to our natural nature forms" She spoke and kept back but just stood there in awe. A wolf off to the side lunged for the Queen but before it could register in anyone's minds, Damien had moved without almost feeling it and knocked the wolf back against the tree.

Vald went after Jorda, he just wanted to kill him and his vampric side wanted the blood to be shed. Damien wasn't going on pure anger like his uncle but he had enough rage pent up inside of him. He turned to the wolf on Gem and threw them into a tree hurting them badly to where they couldn't stand. Damien and Vald were no longer there, they were no longer their half human parts...

(I just randomly came up with this, I like full vampires or true ones, and I thought it would be cool)

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 03:58 AM

There were roars as the werewolves rallied behind their alpha; their coats seemed to puff up to twice their normal size, and their eyes gleamed with anger and rage. The scent that rushed over all of their noses was the pure scent of vampire; evil mixed with death and impurity. Even Gem felt the hairs along the back of her neck rising as the amulets shattered and both vampires turned into their full vampire halves. When they got a whiff of that full scent, it acted as a battle-stimulant; they would die before they would cease their fighting. Even Gem felt the adrenaline and desire to rush the vampires, though she fought it back as they were both close friends.

Gem twisted her head as a wolf went for the Queen, and she struggled to get to her paws and away from the other wolf. But Damien was faster and closer, and she felt a weight settling in her stomachs. The wolves might not be much match to the full vampires; however, they wouldn't stop fighting until all of them lay dead across the clearing. What was she going to do? Before she could do anything though, the wolf that she had been battling went flying away from her. She swallowed as her packmate hit the tree and crumpled, not moving. A small, barely there whimper came from her throat, then she was moving again. Her alpha was bound for Vlad, meeting him for a battle that would spill their life blood across the clearing. He hadn't lived so long without being a strong fighter...Jorda would die though, for even he was no match to a full vampire. If they staid too long in full vampire though, they would die...

Before she could react, the werewolves began to lunge with the smoothness of the trained warriors that they were. Gem watched with wide eyes, then leaped back into the fray despite protest from her shoulder. Her black claws dug into one of the wolves that had been moving for Damien, and they went down in another tangle of limbs. But Gem used her head this time; once she had knocked her opponent away from the prince, she released him so that they were both up. She began to circle and lunge, getting in a bite before backing off again. This would have been a fine strategy if two more of the warriors, big males that towered over her, left the attack on the prince to get her. Too late, she remembered the death sentence on her head...she was on wolf lands. And they lunged for her, all three at once. Teeth clamped and clashed over her skin, and Gem did her best to fight them off, but there were three pairs of teeth digging into her. Blood poured from them....but more came from her....she was weakening as she fought, her growls slowing.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 04:17 AM

Damien was holding onto whatever he felt from being around Gem but soon he would let lose, the craving of blood went throughout his body calling to him. Everyone around was a blood bag to him basically. Damien had knocked a few wolves back hurting them but not yet killing them. He seemed to be in more control than his uncle but his uncle planned on dying that day.

Vald moved quickly his fingers like claws almost as they gashed at the wolve's chest drawing a bit of blood staining the fur. He kept attacking like that trying to dodge moves the best he could. He got hit alot losing some blood but his body just healed on his own slowly, very slowly. Other wolves wanted Vald but they knew their leader wouldn't forgive them for interfering.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 04:40 AM

Jorda was focused on one thing: Vlad. With blood pouring from his chest, he roared and snapped his jaws towards the male's arms, legs, chest, neck...whatever he could snatch at with his jaws, his claws digging as well. Rather than a cat, which uses claws more than teeth, the wolves used their teeth more than their thick claws. He growled and snarled and let his pure rage flow from him in response to the male vampire's anger. His muscles bunched and coiled under his bleeding, torn coat..and still he fought, with all of the rage of a male that held deep seeded anger within himself. His eyes were almost red as he bit and bit and bit.

Gem was fading....her bites were becoming less sure and much less forceful. The teeth tore into her skin, and she felt a strange weakness coming over her. She had been trained to fight one on one combats, not several on one. Her golden eyes began to cool off, and the fight was draining from her body. So much blood, blood everywhere..her black coat was in mats, all of it tearing and ripping and rending. Mustering the last of her strength, she lifted her muzzle clear of the bites and howled: "DAMIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If someone didn't pull the wolves off of her soon, their last vengeance would be enacted upon her. Even as she shrieked, her head thudded back against the grass, and her eyes stopped seeing....

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 04:51 AM

(its vald not vlad lol)

Both Vald and Jorda kept attacking, this was not doing much good, soon enough Vald and Jorda both fell to the ground bleeding alot. Their bodies weakening, their minds focused on rage and battling only. Damien heard this cry, something in him had clicked, he realised she was dying and those wolves...those wolves were the ones that had to pay the price...they caused this, all of them, they all did...it was settling in his brain in a matter of second. Damien using vampric speed snapped each of the wolve's heads throwing them off to the side, kneeling next to Gem, he looked at her. The red in his eyes was strong, but, his soul he still had from his human side was stronger "Gem..." he wasn't sure if stopping the bleeding could do anything for her, to save her from death, or maybe...

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 05:11 AM

(I'm so sorry....I was watching Van Helsing earlier.)

Jorda fell with him, his sides heaving as he tried to catch up with what was happening. His muzzle was slicked red with blood, and a lot of his coat had a matching hue to it. His body was falling apart...the wolves circled closer, watching, their eyes were cool and yet sharp. Any move from Vald would have him attacking, but they also knew that their alpha would be angry if he didn't get the kill. The wolves fell from their target, dead, and a few grieving howls filled the air...they were angry that their own had been killed before justice had been served. Gem's eyes were vacant as she sat against the grass, one paw twitching vacantly. So many wounds, so many cuts and tears and gaping gashes all over her thin body. She hardly moved as her attackers were finally taken care of, then Damien was beside her...she was aware of her blood everywhere, and she wondered if she was bothering him. With a soft whimper, she touched his hand. Around them, the wolves were just watching...their alpha was down, as was the mage of the vampire. What else was going to happen.....they watched as Gem turned her head a little to look at him. "I'm sorry Damien," she muttered, knowing that the chances of surviving all of her bites were slim. "I'm sorry..."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 05:20 AM

(lol nah its cool I understand, Van Helsing, nice movie, loving the main actor)

Damien held onto Gem and wanted to do anything to keep her alive or more like in this world. "Gem, do you, I mean, would you want to..." he couldn't find the words as he watched her slowly fading away. Damien thought of all the time they spent together, his eyes changed back to normal along with the rest of his loosk, smelling all the blood infuriated him but he chose to keep his eyes on her. "...Become my bride Gem..." he wanted to say more but didn't know what else to say as he would await her answer, he wanted to turn her, so they could live together hopefully in peace. The king and queen were now attacking the others except there was a difference with them, they used magic knocking others away.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 05:29 AM

Gem could barely hear anything...werewolves, when they felt close to their death, were said to hear the mother moon howling to them in their ears. She heard the cries of the moon, of the stars that, though hidden by the sun, had been her namesake and the reason that she and the other werewolves howled with the rise of the creamy clear light. Now, all she felt was a sadness that she wouldn't see anything else....that she was going to fall into the cool oblivion and never see Damien again. That saddened her, to never hear him speak with her again. Her golden eyes focused a tiny bit at the question, and her ear flicked with the warmth of the question. A few grunts of disbelief came from the wolves, and a few sneered...but Gem lifted her paw and put it faintly on his leg. If he was going to do something, he was going to have to do it fast...and she trusted him...though being a vampire was not her ideal, she didn't wish to die either. "Yes," she whispered softly, her ears falling back into her head. A single, silvery tear went down her cheek.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 05:34 AM

Damien chose another method at the last moment as he placed his hand on her back, the other on her head slightly and allowed the warmth to flow into her. "Not yet..." he spoke not wanting to turn her this way and chose to do something more...unique. "I don't need to be a full vampire anymore, you need life, this is your life now my gem" he spoke giving his vampric life energy to her so that she would live. it would heal her wounds and give her life back. (SRRY NITE)

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 05:42 AM

Gem yelped a little as the warm hands touched her back and head, which touched a few of her bites...her ear had a nice chunk taken out of it, but his life flowing into her filled with feeling and power. The major cuts along her body were healed first, stitching over and healing up again. Even the fur fleshed out again, recovering what was lost. The scars that had been forming sealed up, though she still would have the few that had had already covered her shoulders and her upper arms. With a shuddering sigh, she rolled onto her stomach and looked at Damien. The anger and rage was gone from his gaze, she noted, and a small smile crossed her lips as she licked his cheek with a warm tongue. "Thank you," she said softly, flicking her tail once across the blood soaked grass. "You gave up your full vampirism for me..."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 06:32 PM

"Yes, I would give anything up for you" Damien spoke and smiled as she healed. Vald and jorda were on their last stand to fight, Damien's mother without much motion moved over to Damien "Go help your uncle, save him like she saved you" she spoke. Damien nodded moving quickly he pulled out a throwing silver bladed knife and threw it quickly without Jorda realising it until it hit him since his view was on Vald thinking no one would intervene. The knife had hit him in the throat "Aw crap" Damien mumbled as Vald turned to his nephew "Come on Vald, don't do this, what would auntie say?" "yes what would auntie say" a voice of the blue, not in vampires nor wolves had spoken. It almost came out of no where you would think.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 06:50 PM

Gem looked with a sigh as her former alpha had managed to stagger to his paws with his tail curling against his back legs. The wolves were looking reluctant to let the fighting and arguing continue, but they also wanted Vald's body to be lying cold on the grass. As the black wolf moved to stand, there were more snarls of the wolves that the assassin that had failed was getting back up again; she felt a small sliver of shame coming over her as they roared for her death. But their attention was diverted as Jorda staggered with the knife in his neck, then went down. The beta dashed for his alpha side, but they were all too late. The first mournful howl filled the airs to the tip of her very tail, the cry that meant that one of their own, one of their very dearest, had been lost to them. The battle had been lost...their alpha's cold body slumped into the grass. More wolves took up the cry, a shivering sound that caused her pelt to ripple with dislike. The wolves, all of them, pulled their heads up and let the song live on. Gem had known Jorda as their alpha since before she was born....there had been no other. Their king was deceased. No more. A crippling emotion came across all of them, filled them with a grief unimaginable. Though she had been angry with him just moments before, Gem lifted her muzzle and howled with them. She poured her grief and sadness into the song, letting the noise rise with the rest of them until she was sure that the moon itself mingled with their cries. In the distance, the rest of the pack seemed to join in with the voices going in and out. Slowly, Fredrick shifted human and scooped up the body of his alpha, then glared at the vampires. He was now alpha, would be for the rest of his life....and he was going to take time to take it all in. With a flick, he turned to leave the vampires. "Get out," he growled, voice filled with full grief. "Stay on your side of the damned border and go. Home. We don't want a war...we wish to grief our leader in peace. Take Gem with you." Deaf to any remarks to the contrary, the wolves retreated back into the forest with Jorda's body in tow. Gem bit at her lip, a few tears pricking at her wolfish eyes, then turned human and crossed her arms over her chest to hold it in her sadness at being ejected from her pack and watching her leader fall in battle.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 07:18 PM

The queen took off her robe like cloak and placed it over Gem after she shifted back. "Vald come on" "No" and with that he fell to his knees, he lost too much blood to keep on living how he was. His eyes closed in defeat as he died and his body turned slowly into a powdery dust being swept with the wind. "A life for a life for a life" Damien spoke and walked over to Gem. "Don't worry Vald, auntie is here to keep him safe" and with that his aunt's voice had faded, she must've learned how to stay a ghost and now Vald would be with her for eternity as spirits.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 07:30 PM

Gem was aware of the cloak around her shoulders, and normally she would have thanked the queen for her show of kindness. It was the nicest garment that Gem had ever had around her shoulders...then she remembered the different cuts and glanced down at herself. A few holes had been torn out of her blouse, she realized dully, and she hugged the cloak closer to her to cover her spotty top and a few holes on her pants as well. Shivering a little, she wrapped it tighter, then closed her eyes as Vald went as well....two great leaders, killed over stupidity. And she wasn't near stupid enough to try returning to her pack, which would just anger them even more....instead, she brushed one hand over her cheeks to take care of the tears, then leaned into Damien. A lot of grief, a lot of sadness....it saddened her heart. "Thank you, your highness," she managed finally. "For the cloak." She was glad that his aunt and uncle would be together again...but she doubted that the wolves would ever take her back.