FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-01-2013, 11:44 PM

Private roleplay between me and Blossom. Please do not post unless we invite you.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2013, 11:49 PM

Name: Alexander Christian Morphidine (Alex), Elemental

Name: Brittany Allison Goldenrod, "Super Girl"

Name: Rebekah Ann Mezzoalto, Technopath

Names: (in order of the picture) Benni, Renee, Ally, Tessa (When they're with Brittany, they're known as Brittany and the BRATs)

May add more later :)

Last edited by Blossom Utonium; 03-25-2013 at 12:54 AM..

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2013, 01:05 AM

Elsay Glinderal ,Vampire

John Mills, healing

Cynthia [Cynth] Byrn Morphidine air elemental

Kalo Kitachi, Shadow Manipulation

Last edited by FrozenGlitterBug; 03-24-2013 at 11:50 PM..

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2013, 03:11 PM

[[ I want to apologize. I was gone for a while because I'm a senior preparing for college, and because I was in a production of Grease. I had no time to get on. Are you still interested in roleplaying with me? Sorry for the hiatus ]]

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2013, 01:54 AM

[[ yes. Next time please notify me.]]

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2013, 12:55 AM

[I didn't have any time to get on to notify you. Well I got on like, every blue moon but it was usually only five minutes.]

Last edited by Blossom Utonium; 03-22-2013 at 12:57 AM..

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2013, 12:59 AM

[[ okay. well I'm just happy you aren't goners. lol. Let's use these posts for characters then shall we?]]

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2013, 01:08 AM

[[THEY ARE UP YAY]]

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2013, 01:37 AM

Elsay walked aimlessly around the school, John by her side. They were friends since year one at black blossom academy. They were nearly inseparable, and everyone would think them brother and sister until they saw Elsay's deep blood red eyes and John's soft dark brown ones. Then they'd know they weren't at all related. And that was fine. Elsay and John acted like brother and sister, but they weren't, and they liked it that way. Made it easier to speak to each other if you weren't of blood.
"When do you think the pep rally will start?" Elsay asked john, who shrugged.
"Who knows." John said.
John had known Elsay for forever. They'd been friend for a while, and enjoyed their time together. Over the year, John developed feelings for Elsay, but kept them buried inside because he believe it would ruin their friendship, and instead he looked for other girls to get with, as was his usual.
But he was broken out of thought when the cheerleaders began squealing and running down the halls to get to the gymnasium.
"Guess it starts now." John said and him and Elsay ran down the halls, laughing together.

Cynth ran down the hall, her cheer leading outfit black, red, and white. It had a huge printed blossom on the front in red and black for their school. "Oh I'm going to be so late..." She said, but managed to make it there just on time, and she landed on her knees in the spot she was supposed to be in, in the position she was supposed to be in, even though she skinned her knees a bit. "Thank god..." Synth said, panting, and then when the music started, she stood in perfect sync with the other girls and turned around, pom poms in the air as they ran into a single-file line and began cheering.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2013, 01:51 AM

Alex walked with the school band as they set up for the pep rally. Trumpet in hand, the section leader made sure all of the other trumpets were in line and ready to play. With a smile, he sat among them. Alex was known for his friendly reputation. He got along with not only most everyone in the band, but most everyone in the school. As the pep rally started and the cheerleaders began to cheer, Alex smiled wider. He could see his twin sister giving it her all. It made him proud.

Rebekah sat uncomfortably among the crowd. She was having a hard time fitting in and felt awkward. She wasn't very popular at all, and she felt somewhat scared whenever she was with crowds. Besides, technopaths didn't have very good reputations, so she was an easy target for bullies.

Now, out on the floor with the cheerleaders stood a girl with long blonde hair. She was the MC of the pep rally. She did everything, from being senior class president to being a cheerleader, to being dance captain... the only thing that she wasn't was the Valedictorian... Alex beat her, and she wasn't too happy about that.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2013, 02:01 AM

Cynth waved her pom poms, and cheered, dancing and giving it the energy of 10. You could tell she was one of the best on the team with how she got even the hardest moves right. And then it came, the moment she'ed been waiting for. Five girls standing beneath her, holding her up with one hand on each of her feet as she screamed. "Go Blossoms go!", jumped up in the air, using her powers to keep her in the air to dance while the other girls cheered on the floor and slowly she sank to the ground to a pose center front. Ending the moment for the cheer team, now it was time for brittany to give her speech.

Elsay and John were late, but they easily spotted a seat beside the girl, Rebekah. "Hi!" Elsay whispered as they walked in on the very end of the cheer leaders. Which was good. Elsay hated cheerleading anyhow.
"Hey." John said to the other girl and continued watching, waiting for the MC to give her speech.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2013, 03:20 AM

Alex smiled, watching his sister shine. At the end, the band played a small tag ending and the dance team was on the side doing a small interjection. Brittany walked over to the cheerleaders, seeming happy but then suddenly, her face was cold. She spoke to where no one but the cheerleaders could hear her. "I am pleased with you, Cynthia," she said, glancing at the girl, "But the rest of you need to step it up. We practice time and time again and you never improve. I swear, sometimes I'm not even happy being on the same team as you guys."

She then turned to the audience. Soon, the band and dance team were done with their small interlude, and now it was time for Brittany to speak. Brittany, well, she was a really mean girl to most, but if she saw that anyone was 'worth it', she would be nicer to them. Being the most popular girl in school, she was always in the 'public eye' if you will, of the school. She pretended to be a perfect, wonderful idol, but some people of her choosing knew that she certainly wasn't like that.

Rebekah was watching in the audience. Because of her shyness, she was instantly afraid of Brittany. However, she had never even talked to the girl. Just hearing about her made her nervous... the 'populars' were never the ones to really get close to, because with one wrong move, they could turn everyone against you. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone speak. Two people came in and sat next to her, which was very... unexpected. Who wants to be seen next to the technopath? Not only that, but she didn't really know how to respond, so she just looked down quickly. Her shyness had gotten so bad that she really didn't have any social skills.

"Hello, my fellow students," Brittany began, using her powers to fly into the air and hover around as she spoke to them. "I hope you enjoyed that wonderful performance from our wonderful cheerleaders! Some of the girls sighed to themselves, as they knew Brittany was faking her kind facade. "I am totally glad to see everyone here! Isn't it, like, totes wonderful to be able to be among others that have powers just like you?

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2013, 04:14 AM

Cynth Was sweating from the energy she gave the crowd, she was drinking some water when Brittany came over. When she heard those words Cynth bowed her head politely in respect. "Thank you Ma'am." Cynth said respectfully, than looked over at her brother, grinning big. Her brother was the only one who really knew what she was, and not many others paid any attention. They all just thought Cynth's ending trick was due to cords attached under her uniform, or they believed someone else moved her. But no one knew that Cynth's powers were air, and that her powers got stronger at a more rapid pace than anyone else.
going from the cheer leading area she let Brittany take over while she went to see her brother. "How was I?" she asked, leaning her blond head on her brother's shoulder. She adored her brother. Practically worshiped him. He was good at almost every subject, unlike Cynth who struggled with math as a deadly rate. But she always had Alex there to coach her when she really needed it.

Elsay and John listened intently for a few moments before John whispered, "Isn't this totally bullshit. The only reason we're here is because we're required to be."
Elsay rolled her eyes. "Well, I enjoy it at least. So stop ruining it."
Elsay, unlike John, enjoyed the pep rallys. She liked watching the cheer leaders cheer, and the dancers dance... It was all so perfectly amazing. The execution of those moves. It was elsay's dream to be like them, but she couldn't because of a splinter from a stake stuck in her knee that ruined everything in her life. Including her chance at any sport.
John, on the other hand, participated in a lot of sports, and was popular mostly because of his voice. He was an amazing singer, and a great quarter back too. Apparently catching balls and singing was what he was best at. And anyone would agree.
"You enjoy this shit because you're almost as preppy as that air head up there..."
Elsay scoffed and elbowed him, stifling a giggle as she listened.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2013, 11:26 PM

Brittany continued to smile as she looked at the students. "We have some amazing games coming up on behalf of our sports teams, and the big dance is coming up in a little under two months." She continued to talk about various things going on around the school.

Alex was happy to see his sister come into the band section to see him. The band respected Cynthia, not only because she was Alex's sister, but because she was generally a nice and friendly person.
"You were outstanding. I am very proud of you, sis," Alex said, patting his sister's shoulder. He especially liked how she incorporated her powers. Alex could control the basic elements, like fire and water, but he didn't use his powers very often. He was sort of a 'power pacifist', if you will.

Rebekah was quiet, but she could hear others around her talk. She tried not to listen to them and focus on Brittany's words, but she kept getting sidetracked. She dared not say anything though, for if she tried to speak, the words probably would not come out at all.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2013, 12:02 AM

Cynth grinned. "Thank you!" She said, sitting up straight again and looked at the rest of the band. She knew all of them, and was happy that each of them tried so hard. She knew blowing a horn for a whole hour killed you cheeks, she tried it once before herself. But it was more reason to admire them.
Smilling she whispered to alex. "Tell them to keep up the excellant work." she said, meaning for him to pass the whisper on to the next person. And with that, she got up to finish the pep rally with a cheer leading dance that knocked half the crowd's socks off. Afterwards Cynthia got herself a drink of water but remained in the gym. She had to practice her gymnastics next. She was part of the gymnastics team, after all.
While she waited for Brittany to finish up business of dismissing the students, Cynth went to put on her leotard, a green one with blue studs making endless, elegant patterns on her torso and back. And when everyone finally left, Cynth began stretches.

When the pep rally ended, No one waited for Brittany to dismiss them, they all just left. And Elsay noticed it quickly. All the cheerleaders went to go to an after party in the dorms while a girl, Cynthia, stayed to practice. Elsay tugged John's arm. "I'm going to stay and watch. You go have fun doing whatever it is you do." Elsay told him, then went to sit down.
She watched Cynth stretch and get ready to practice, and she did the same exact stretches until it came to splits, and when Elsay tried she got so low before there was a sharp, searing pain in her knee and she gasped and instantly pulled her knee up, not bothering to try anything else after, and before anyone still around could say anything, Elsay ran for her dorm room.

John sighed as Elsay dismissed him, going to the after party. There he had a few drinks and danced with some girls. Some begged for him to sing but he refused, he didn't feel like singing. He had an odd feeling that Elsay was going to try and copy Cynthia again and that would mean her knee would act up. But there was nothing he could do about it. He would just have to deal with the fact that Elsay was determined to one day be her old, amazing self. Head gymnast. A title she gave up just a year ago when she was attacked by a hunter and got stabbed in the knee. Some healed up, and a splinter remained stuck in her knee, constantly causing her pain.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 12:57 AM

Alex nodded and passed the message to the other band students as his sister left the stands. The students were a little more pepped up now that they had approval from a classmate. The band played another interjection once Brittany was done speaking. And at that moment, everyone began to get up and leave. Alex figured that they were probably just anxious to get to the party that was happening in the dorms. He shrugged. "Come, everyone. Let us go pack up our instruments," Alex said as the band students began to head back to the band and orchestra room. Alex was going to put his trumpet away and then come wait for his sister. He never minded watching her practice, and he was friends with her teammates anyway.

Brittany was somewhat annoyed that people were leaving before she gave the okay, but she didn't let it bother her. She landed back on the ground and put the mic away. She used her powers to quick change into a really sparkly, really pink and really girly outfit with pink pumps and a pink ribbon in her hair to match. She was apart of the gymnastic team and could see the other girls getting ready to practice.

Rebekah got up quickly and exited, making no eye contact whatsoever with anyone in the crowd. All she wanted to do was get back to her dorm where she could be alone for a while. The crowds only made her uncomfortable.

After everyone left, Brittany turned to the gymnastics team with a cold look on her face.
"You guys are going to stay here and practice, she said. "I'm going to go party. Your routines better be perfect by the next practice or else you guys will be doing flight-laps around the school. And if you can't fly, too bad, so sad... better make sure you do well then." With a flip of her blonde hair, she walked off to go join the party.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2013, 01:08 AM

Cynth Listened to Brittany and rolled her eyes. "Have fun practicing lap dances..." Cynthia muttered after Brittany left. The other girls giggled, and Cynthia got up, clapping her hands. "Okay come on girl. Pepper on the beam, alone with Hanna. Jazmine you have women's unevan bars, and me, I'll take the vault!" Cythia said, all the girls getting to where Cynthis sent them, while cynthia went to a run way, preparing herself by raising her arms and smiling, turning to the crowd as she did this then turning back, arms at her sides. She looked at the vault, mentally assessing the distance. When she had it down, she ran, fast and faster until she came to a spring board, flipping onto her hands,pushing off into the air, feet lightly touching the vault as she kicked up higher into the air to land a perfect arabian.
Smiling she landed perfectly on her feet, raising her arms again she took at it, adding to her routine as much as she could until she knew it would score them high points at the competition. When practice was over, Cynthia p;ut some shorts on along with a tank top and flip flops, and she walked to her brother. "Come on. I wanna show and get to the party before it's over... Again." She said, even though she was clearly very exhausted.

[[ Elsay and John won't be in this post. Maybe bring them in next one?]]

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 01:28 AM

[[ okay]]

Brittany entered the party. Students were drinking and there was some provocative dancing. She smiled, for she always loved the school parties... half the time she was hosting one herself. She entered and met up with some friends, and they began to dance.

Alex entered the gym and waited for his sister. He applauded as the girls practiced; he was always proud of the teams. When Cynthia approached him, he gave her an approving nod.
"Very nice work," he said, then responding to her question. "We can go, but are you sure you do not wish to rest?" He knew that she was eager to get to the party but could definitely tell that she was exhausted.

When Rebekah got to the dormitory, she could see that the party was going on close to her dorm. Just her luck... she sighed and tried to avoid everyone as she walked toward her dorm. The last thing she wanted to do was be noticed.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2013, 03:36 AM

Cynthia smiled. It was always like her brother to be worried or overly kind. But that was fine. She didn't mind the attention, in fact her brother knew she lived for attention. Unlike Brittany who seemed to not care at all. She could care less if people loved her she just wanted to be the best. It was a wonder Brittany had ANY friends at all. "I'm sure. I want to at least go to one party in my life. Anyhow, race ya!" She said, taking off, as she always did.

John was at the party when elsay finally walked in, and as always John and Elsay danced together. Elsay was the MOST wanted girl in school. Despite her knee, guys couldn't help but look at her large bust, tiny waist, and god giving hips. She was a very attractive girl, even in the face. And her knee didn't bother her when she danced with John like she did. Only when she straightened or bent her leg certain ways.
It was a couple moments more before all the guys in the room began crowding around Elsay. Elsay picked the most popular guy in the room and began dirty dancing with him whilst John found another girl, only god knew who.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 03:52 AM

"Hey now!"Alex ran off after his sister, laughing. She was a little more athletic than he was, so she was faster. He stayed close enough to be able to see her but couldn't catch up. He was happy that she was so eager to go to the party, but he was concerned about the wrong crowd being there... after all, Brittany Goldenrod was there. That in itself already says enough. Nonetheless, it would still be fun to dance a little.

Brittany was dancing, but she saw that some of the attention was away from her group... a good amount of the attention, actually. She glanced over in one part of the room and saw Elsay, a girl that everyone found attractive. Of course Brittany never cared enough to talk to her, but she certainly did see her as a threat. She rolled her eyes and began to dance in a more provocative way, attracting some guys. Brittany was pretty too, but Elsay would always have her beat.

Rebekah sighed. It was too crowded to get to the door of her dorm. She just wanted to get inside, but was too scared to even ask people to scoot aside. She sighed, about to turn to look in the other direction when a person much bigger than her knocked her down. It was on accident - he wasn't watching where he was going. But it was as if he didn't notice her. She fell right on the ground, and he continued to walk right past her. She sighed, trying her best to get back up.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2013, 04:12 AM

Cynthia ran all the way to her dorm, one they allowed her to share with her brother. She ran into the bathroom, closing the door, showering within 5 minutes, getting dressed and primped within 10. And when she was finished she had on a cropped top, exposing her toned stomach, and low cut enough to show off some cleavage. and some tight shorts with some pumps. She looked hot. Hot enough that when she dragged ALex to the party. When she got there she found a guy, and began dancing with him, snatching attention away from both Elsay and Brittany.

Elsay didn't care about the attention. She still got more than the other girls, and she had a popular guy on her tail. Brittany on the other hand, was whispered about. A lot of people saying she looked like a downtown skank at the moment. And when Elsay heard, she couldn't help but burst out laughing. She adored brittany in a way, but at the same time brittany was a bitch.

John was leaving the party when he saw a girl on the floor, feeling pity he went and helped her up. "Are you okay?"

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 04:24 AM

Brittany didn't care what people had to say. She would 'talk' to them later if needed. But for now, she was enjoying herself, which was all she wanted to do... and get attention. A lot of guys only went for her because 'she was easy' if you catch my drift.

Alex entered the party, seeing some friends and walking off to talk to them. He didn't prefer to dance the way that some people were dancing there at the dance, so he just got cozy with some friends while his sister enjoyed herself.

Rebekah tried to stand, but was caught off guard when she felt herself being lifted. She saw a face, a guy, actually talking to her. She went wide-eyed, and though he asked her a question, she couldn't get herself to answer.
"Uh... um... uh..." She swallowed, her face turning red as she looked away quickly.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2013, 04:56 AM

Elsay danced until she got bored and then she left, heading for her dorm room. She was so tired that she barely realized that she hit the bed before she passed out.

John looked at the girl and raised and eyebrow. "Calm down." He said, letting go of her, than going back to dance again, noting Elsay had already left and he shrugged it off. She probably got tired and bored and decided to turn in early, as always.

Cynth danced for a little longer, until her body ached and she was on the verge of passing out. She then went to her brother and tapped his shoulder. "Bubba... I wanna go back to the dorm now..." she said, already swaying on her feet from how completely and totally pooped she was.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 05:03 AM

Rebekah felt so embarrassed. That guy helped her and she was too shy to even thank him. Her face was as red as a cherry as she turned to face the other way. People were beginning to leave and the area around Rebekah's dorm was clear. She went inside quickly and locked the door. She specifically had her parents request that she had a dorm alone, because of her bad people skills. She threw her things down and buried her face in her pillow.

Alex chuckled at his sister. He could definitely tell that she was worn out, and that it was time to head to the dorm to get some rest.
"Come then." He put a gentle hand on her arm to lead her back and ensure that she would be okay. He said a friendly goodbye to his friends before heading back to the dorm. Once there, he let go of Cynthia's arm. "Rest well, dear sister. I am going to go shower and then I will be turning in also." He patted her shoulder before going to get ready to get into the shower.

Brittany stayed out the latest of the group, getting really close to a guy... but then she dubbed him as unworthy of her and snubbed him off. She went back to her dorm, which she also requested to have to herself. Everything about it was pink, even the door. It has a big silver "B" on it. She went inside and cleaned up, getting ready for bed.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2013, 05:18 AM

John left the party to go back to the dorm, the girl on his mind. She was shy, a little too much so for his taste but she was a better pursuit than Brittany though. She really wasn't his type. So with that he showered and then lay in bed, thinking. Where had he always seen the girl? Definitely at the pep rally he knew, but unsure of anywhere else. Power mastery class amybe? Yes, she sat right behind him and her never noticed. "Huh... Mysteries of the world." he said and fell asleep.

Cynthia smiled and hugged her brother, clinging to him as he walked her back to the dorm and tucked her in. What would she do without her brother? "I love you Alexxxxxxxx!" She called after him and giggled. She couldn't help herself, even thought her brother knew she adored him, she always made it obvious before she went to bed, by saying she loved him, or simply picking on him a bit. But always playfully. She was never mean, and that was why she slept so well at night.