Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 08:16 PM

Welcome to my numerology shop.

I'm doing this first one free because I need an example.

This will only be here while the caravan is stopped. I shall move on when they do so order whilest you can. I can only focus on five at a time, I am a very busy woman after all.

I invite you all to gather round my camp fire to dance and chat and whatever while you await for results.

What is numerology? It is a form of divination that will reflect who you are, who you think you are, and who other people think you are. It also gives you insight as to where you are going.

Code:
I want to order!
First Name:
Birthday: 
Price: 25g
Waiting List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syraannabelle View Post
I want to order!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syraannabelle View Post
First Name: Shelby
Birthday: July 20th 1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I want to order!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
First Name: Tabitha
Birthday: 8/8/86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiako View Post
I want to order!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiako View Post
First Name: Aleea
Birthday: January 02, 1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Kitty View Post
First Name: Kristin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Kitty View Post
Birthday: September 14th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marguerite Blakeney View Post
I want to order!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marguerite Blakeney View Post
First Name: Clarene
Birthday: September 16, 1989

Let me know when to send the gold!
Completed
1. HappyStarr
2. Cardinal Biggles

Consider this open to all!

Last edited by Enzeru; 07-12-2010 at 02:31 PM..

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2010, 08:27 PM

ooo I love reading people's interpretations of my numerology. One guy's was scarily accurate. Mind if I PM you the form, though? I don't wanna put my name out...=/

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyStarr View Post
ooo I love reading people's interpretations of my numerology. One guy's was scarily accurate. Mind if I PM you the form, though? I don't wanna put my name out...=/
I don't mind at all.
Send it at will.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 07-10-2010, 08:45 PM

I want to order!
First Name: Alexandra
Birthday: Feb. 16, 1986 (old ._.)

want me to send the gold now?

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 08:50 PM

@HappyStarr

Your Expression number is 3. You are seen as an expressive and friendly person. You are known to enjoy socializing with many diffrent people. Try not to come across as superficial or wasteful because they will definately see that if you are not careful.

Your Heart number is 11. You see yourself as a highly intuitive person full of ideas and plans. You are sometimes afraid you will come across as insensitive or crazy so you normally don't tell people about everything that is on your mind.

Your Personality number is 5. You are really a free spirit who craves change and excitement. Take a trip somewhere and you will be happiest.

Your Destiny number is 5. You have he perfect personality to go forth on adventures for fun and profit. Perhaps you will be lucky enough to see the world on someone else's dime.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
@HappyStarr

Your Expression number is 3. You are seen as an expressive and friendly person. You are known to enjoy socializing with many diffrent people. Try not to come across as superficial or wasteful because they will definately see that if you are not careful.

Your Heart number is 11. You see yourself as a highly intuitive person full of ideas and plans. You are sometimes afraid you will come across as insensitive or crazy so you normally don't tell people about everything that is on your mind.

Your Personality number is 5. You are really a free spirit who craves change and excitement. Take a trip somewhere and you will be happiest.

Your Destiny number is 5. You have he perfect personality to go forth on adventures for fun and profit. Perhaps you will be lucky enough to see the world on someone else's dime.
0.0 It's so truee! Well...I dunno about the Destiny number yet. ...Wait. Actually...XD My friend's family paid for us to go on a cruise a couple summers ago, if that counts. Still... Thanks a ton! <3

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
I want to order!
First Name: Alexandra
Birthday: Feb. 16, 1986 (old ._.)

want me to send the gold now?
You are not old! I'm a month older than you >.> Send it whenever you want by the way ^.^

Your Expression number is 1. People consider you a creative person who can stand on their own. They think you are very unique in every thing you do. Sometimes they think you have an ego problem but what do they know.

Your Heart number is 7. You are content with where you are spiritually. You are very good at analizing yourself and you know it. You consider yourself smart and sometimes fear you are being harsh when you find fault with others or yourself.

Your Personality number is 8. You are a well organized machine of running things. You get things done though the age old process of delegation. But are you doing it for yourself, others or the rush of power?

Your Destiny number is 6. You are destined to become a loving and responsable person capable of careing for others... perhaps too much. Beware the green eyed monster jelousy and your relationships will bloom.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-10-2010, 09:04 PM

o.o I never thought jealously would be much of factor in my life. Something to think about.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
o.o I never thought jealously would be much of factor in my life. Something to think about.
Try not to think too much about it. If it doesn't already bug you, it'll start the moment you try seeing where you might be jealous.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-10-2010, 09:17 PM

Haha. A very astute observation. I don't give it much thought. And yet, the unexamined life is not worth living. I'll find a middle ground. I always do.

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:20 PM

I agree with Starr. Don't worry about it.
Besides, most people are jealous in their high school years and then again in their thirties or forties.
And you know, I can't be right all the time with these things :)

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-10-2010, 09:24 PM

Yeah, I only give these things so much credit. It's just a bit odd as Syraannabelle's reading had something similar in it...

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:26 PM

That is a bit odd.
Well, if you don't see it and no one else sees it then don't worry about it.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-10-2010, 09:27 PM

Sounds like a plan :lol:

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:29 PM

I like plans ^.^

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-10-2010, 09:29 PM

Yep. I've got plenty of them at the moment :ninja:

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:30 PM

That makes two of us.
I plan to take a trip at the end of the month and most plans coincide with that or take place soon after.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-10-2010, 09:31 PM

Mhm. Mine are somewhat long term plans. I could use some more short term ones to spice things up.

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:32 PM

Yeah, I have quite a few long term ones as well but they are very questionable right now.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2010, 09:33 PM

>.> I'm bad with plans. If I plan something out too extensively, I lose interest and do something else. And I'll drop a plan almost immediately after I tell somebody else what I'm planning, too. XD

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-10-2010, 09:33 PM

@ Enzeru: Yeah. They often are when the big picture is involved. I'm not allowing myself to question them at the moment, because it's what's giving me my drive.

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:35 PM

@Starr Well, I doubt my long term plans will get dropped.
@Biggles I know how that can be. My short terms plans are driving me and when it is over my long term plans will take over.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2010, 09:40 PM

I hope not! I'm trying to keep going with my long term plans...considering they're kind of the only thing I have...>.> I think it's mostly when I make a plan and tell my dad. He then sees fit to nag me every day to the point where I no longer care. T_T

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:48 PM

Well, I guess you need to just not tell him.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2010, 09:49 PM

lol Obviously. Had to tell him about my college plans, though. He's not hearing much else from me once I'm out of his house, though. >D