Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 05-31-2011, 11:39 PM

His guard looked toward the area the two females went and then looked to his lord. "I'm sure they'll be back in a moment, my lord." Leon slightly hoped that they would return quickly and still give this needed marriage a chance. But he also silently prayed for the young princess as he could only guess how the two royals felt.

She closed her eyes and hugged the little princess as her hand stroked the back of her head. " I know it feels like it but you still have your freewill. But I must insist that you continue on with this engagement for your kingdom."

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 06-01-2011, 01:17 AM

((How has sumer been treating you?))

Kai sat there for a few moments, not really contemplating what had just happened. He squashed down his pride, his pride that threatened to overwhelm him as he turned to his knight and looked at him. "I suppose you are right," said Kai as he got up from his chair and went to the window to look out at the courtyard that was behind the castle. "I hope everything works out. I really hope it does. For her sake more than mine."

Kai's family was well off money wise as well as military wise, he was getting married with Rinslet because it would benefit her family more, but in the long run it would benefit both of them.

Rinslet continued to sob in Mirial's arms. Her sobbing stopped though as she pulled away from her. "You have no idea what your are talking about," thought Rinslet as she rubbed her eyes. "It's not like you are being forced to marry someone that you don't want to marry." However, she looked at Mirial and smiled as she said,"I know I have to go through with this wedding. I know I have to. If not for me, but for our kindgom." Rubbing her eyes again she got up from where she was sitting, and then began walking towards where he knew Prince Kai and his knight would be.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 07-31-2011 at 09:12 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-01-2011, 11:27 PM

((Pretty meh. Mostly just cleaning and lawn work. Issac will be down soon. I have to wait until he gives me date and time to pick him up.))

Leon looked up at the princess as she approached the two visitors. He saw the slight redness of her eyes and felt terrible that this issue had brought her to tears. His hands clenched as he scolded the royals who forced their children to marry those they don't love. But as a lowly knight he could only do his job.

The female knight tried to comfort the girl before she pulled away from the knight. Mirial could only comfort the child but knew Rinslet would never be fully comforted. She followed the princess out to the prince and knight and looked at their guests apologetically.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 07-31-2011 at 01:27 AM..

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 06-02-2011, 12:35 AM

((Fun fun, I hope you and Issac have fun. It's fine we all have those days as well, take your time))

Kai continued to look out the window that showed the back gardens, as he tried to wrack his mind for a clue or an answer as to what he should do next. It was clear that the two of them did not like each other or get along with each other. Turning to the other male next to him he looked at him as he wondered what the other would do if he was in his shoes. "Leon," said Kai quietly. "If we were able to change spots, what would you do or say in my place to the princess." He didn't really know why he was asking the other male, maybe he was just trying to pick at straws, but right now he needed any help that he could get.

Rinslet continued to walk back to the meeting hall where Prince Kai and his knight was. She wasn't even aware that she had gone so far away from the room, but she did notice it on the way back as she made the trek back. Stopping in front of the door she took a deep breath to steady her nerves. Opening the door she walked through it as she saw Kai and his knight standing by the window that looked out towards the gardens. She heard the two males talking among themselves and wondered briefly if she should approach them.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 07-31-2011 at 09:25 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 08-01-2011, 12:49 AM

The knight was a bit shocked as the prince asked him for some advice. He knew the prince was desperate when he asked for help dealing with women. "Well", he said as he looked at the beautiful gardens outside, "ask her if she wants to take a walk around the garden. Girls like flowers, right?" Leon said since he had little experience wooing a female.

Mirial could only watch the princess as they made the long trek back through the castle to were their guests were. She waited behind her young mistress as her lady started to comfort her nerves. The knight followed her into the room where she saw the guests standing and looking out the window at the gardens in the sunshine. "We have returned, your highness." Mirial's voice rang out a little in the vast and mostly empty room.