Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2011, 10:45 PM

Conrad nodded, "I will be guarding the door..." He gave her a small bow then left to take his new guarding position. He stood inside the dining room by the front door, watching as the servants prepared the table for the Queen and her ladies to eat.

Elongwy laid in bed, stretched out, then fell asleep. Her dreams carried her away from that Inn, to a place where her dreams came true and she was not restrained by rank or her husband, it was a wonderful place to be.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 10:59 PM

Ella had made it back with barely enough time to change for dinner and to join the rest of the girls as they gathered to leave for the dining hall. Ella was seated further from the Queen because she was new, but it didn't bother her as much as it bothered some of the other girls. She looked around for Sir Wells and found him at his post. She smiled at him, but made sure not to show to much interest in front of all the girls. Once the meal had been served she barely ate like the rest of the girls. She had learned that the first day. Once the meal was over they danced some and talked, but it was soon time for bed and the Ladies-in-Waiting had to follow the Queen back to the chambers. Ella looked back at Sir Wells and gave him a small wave, but turned around to quickly follow the girls. she found herself thinking of Sir Wells as she began to fall asleep.

Alexander was ripped from his sleep by his own coughing. It seemed like he wasn't able to get rid of this foul illness even in his sleep. He called out to some one to bring him water and one of his servants found their way into his room with water. They placed it on the table and left. Alexander got out of his bed and sat in a chair. He took a few sips of the water, but he coughed it up within seconds. He cursed, but after a few more tries he had it down. He sat in the chair for awhile and eventually fell asleep in it.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2011, 11:19 PM

Conrad kept his eyes on Ella for most of the dinner, she seemed rather different than all the other girls. She was not a snob was one feature that really stuck out to him, and she also seemed more real. Not a fake who's just trying to climb up in ranks. He was soon excused from his post and he went to his room in the Knight's Quarters. He changed out of his armor and laid his sword on the table. Then he went to sleep.

Once morning came round Elongwy woke about the time when she normall did, the sun was not high off the ground. She got out of bed and stretched, then she went over to the vanity and started to brush her hair. Once she finished she called her servants in and they helped her dress into her next gown. Elongwy put her hair in one long braid that was wrapped up into a bun, a rather cute hairstyle on her. She didn't look bad today, certainly she would attract the attention of a few men, though she did not realize this

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 01:27 AM

Ella woke the next morning bright and early for morning prays with the Queen. It wasn't her favorite part of the morning because the Queen liked to pray for what seemed like a life time. Ella dress in a pale blue gown with silver lining. She had one of the girls help her with her hair and she had it styled into a bun with a few ringlets escaping it. She left the room and rushed out to the chamber were the other girls were waiting for the Queen. There was a lot of talk to day of a party that would be held tonight. Ella wasn't too fond of parties, but if the Queen would be there so would Ella.

Alexander woke the next morning in the chair with a stiff back and neck. He stretched out his limbs and began to get dressed. He had some problems with his shit and coat and called for help from some of his servants. They quickly came in and helped him with his clothes and left without a word. He walked to the mirror and pulled out the black ribbon that he tied his hair back with and tied his hair back. His outfit was simple, but showed his class. It was a waistcoat the of the pale blue sky and a black pair of pants and a white under shirt. The servants would gather his things and he left his room to check how preparations for leaving were going. Alexander looked at the girls door as he left his room and didn't bother checking on her. One of her maids would do so for him. he continued outside and found that most of the work had been done, but helped with the last of the work to rush the preparations.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 01:38 AM

Once Elongwy was ready she and her servants took her cases back out to the hores, where they too were packed along with everything else. Elongwy saw Alexander but said nothing to him, instead she went over to the horse that she had been given and stroked his nose. She would hope that the trip to the Queen's would not take much longer, she loved to travel, but she mostly wanted to get it done and over with. Elongwy wore a gold dress with white lining that accented her features and coloring quite nicely.

Conrad woke and got dressed in a blue tunic top and black leggings. The shirt had the symbol of the Queen's court on it. He tied his sword to his side and then walked out of his room to join his comrades in the mess hall for breakfast, where happy chatter and good food were being passed around. He soon found out through breakfast that there was to be a party today, and Conrad was one of the guards that would be there

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 01:53 AM

Alexander turned around to see that the girl had come out from the inn and she was wearing a beautiful gown. He nodded his head in approval and walked in her direction. Maybe this wasn't going to be a complete waste of his time. The Queen might just like her. Alexander walked up to her and gave her a bow before speaking. "Would M'Lady like help on to her horse?" He came up smiling his perfect courtier smile. He had practiced it for years among the court.

Ella was on the verge of falling asleep again when the Queen was finally finished her morning pray. Ella thanked God for his act of kindness and followed the Queen out into the hall. It was time for breakfast and Ella was starving, but yet again she could not eat as much as she would like because it would be frowned upon by the other girls. Ella was determined to get more food some how, but other than begging for food like the poor did behind the castle there was no other hope for her. She patted her stomach and gave it an apology before they entered the dining hall.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 02:00 AM

The Knights ate in a different part of the castle than the nobles, so that meant that Conrad would not see her until later. He wondered if she would be at the party, upon remembering that the Queen would be there he told himself that Ella would be there as well. He smirked to himself at the thought of asking her to a dance.

Elongwy glanced at the man and gave a small but pleasant smirk, "If his Lordship would not mind." She said gently. She felt confidence at the moment about meeting the Queen and it showed through her manner of speaking and attitude

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 03:27 AM

Ella ate in silence with the rest of the girls. None of them could ever pick a interesting topic it seemed. She was doomed to listen to them go on and on about something boring for the rest of the time she was here. They soon left the dining area and were on there way back to the Privy Chambers. Ella was asked once they returned to the chambers to be one of the dancers tonight at the party. Not being able to refuse the Queen, Ella accepted the offer with a smile.

Alexander lifted the girl by the waist and placed her on the horse. He bowed to her and left once he was finished. He had seen a new look in her eyes and he liked it, but the Queen would surely not. He did not know how to tell the girl that, so he decided to simply let it be and if upon arrival she still had the look he would do something or say something. He mounted his own horse and soon they were off. The castle was not even a day away and if they traveled wisely they would arrive tonight and with time for Alexander to get the girls gown.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 AM

Elongwy remained silent during their travel, as they grew closer and closer to the castle she grew more nervous but she did not let it show. It would be better to start off on her husbands good side, as opposed to bad. She wondered what she would wear in the Queen's presence, though she did not realize that her husband already had something for her. At some part of the travel she started to sing and hum softly, she tried to do it quietly so that no one would hear.. But as it turned out, her husband could hear her perfectly.

Conrad soon finished eating, he got changed in his armor and then he went and took his post, it was far from Ella though. He was sure that he wouldn't see her until the party, no matter.. He could wait that long!

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 03:52 AM

Alexander took a path leading into the town near the castle instead of to the castle. He needed to pick up the dress before he did anything involving the Queen. He motioned for the rest of the group to follow him as he took the other path. Once he was in front of the tailors he dismounted and walked to one of the servants and told them to take the belongs that needed to be placed at his home there and to take everything else and ready it before the castle. He walked over to the girl and offered his hand to her. "If you would follow me, My Lady." He said as he looked up at her.

Ella was as nervous as she had ever found herself to be and was glad when she was allowed to the leave Privy Chamber to practice the dances. She did practice some, but she found herself pacing around the castle after a few minutes of practicing some of the dances and failing at them. Did the Queen wish to embarrass her in front of the Court? She thought to herself in a silent horror.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 04:04 AM

Elongwy wondered where they were going but knew better than to ask. She watched Alexander as he ordered his servants to go elsewhere, then she watched him approach her and she gave a nod, "Alright sir." She took his hand.

Conrad was feeling rather bored at the moment, standing around and doing nothing was probably one of the most borings things ever. But this was a better than a war he supposed, for a war meant turmoil, choas, and suffering... He looked up to see the girl that he had spoken to yesterday walk by and he cleared his throat

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 04:15 AM

Alexander helped the girl off her horse and to her feet, but this time he did not drop her hand, but led her into the tailors by it. When he entered he was greeted by an assortment of silk and cloths hanging almost everywhere. "Hello, I am here to pick up an order." Alexander said as he led the girl into the Tailors. The man who owned the shop came out from the back and led them back to were the gown was. It was exactly what Alexander had been looking for. It was a pale blue gown with silver outlining and jewels built in the corset piece. It was far better than he had thought it would be and he prayed to God it would not upset the Queen. "This is your new gown and you will wear it to see the Queen." He said to the girl, but quickly moved to talk to the man. "Is there anyone here, who could help her into it?" Than man called for his daughters and they began to get things ready for her. "I'll be out front."' He said as he dropped her hand and began to leave.

Ella nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Sir Wells. She lifted her hand to her chest and looked over at him shocked, but dropped the look and smiled at him. "Dear Sir, do you wish to scare me to death?" She asked him mockingly with a pretend stern look on her face, but a smile was peeking through.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 04:25 AM

Elongwy followed after her husband, looking around the shop when they entered, what were they doing at the Tailors? She quickly realized the reason when she saw the beautiful gown waiting for her. She gasped quietly and her other hand covered her mouth to try and hide her shock. She watched as he left, then she was taken into the room where the girls helped her to change out of her current gown and into her formal new gown, she looked stunning in it. The woman helped her change her hairstyle to a more formal hairstle, where it was in a bun, but the hair was let loose and the rest hung down in ringlets.
Elongwy smiled at the sight of herself in the gown and she walked out of this Tailor shop.

Conrad chuckled, "Not too death." He replied with a coy smirked, "How has thy Lady been?" He asked her with a polite tone to his voice, he wasn't trying to overstep himself, he was just curious for her answer really. He enjoyed their short talks with each other

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 04:33 AM

Alexander waited patiently outside near the horses. They still had time to make it to the castle before dinner would be served there. He was going to make it on time and now all that was left was the introducing of his wife. He did not know how it was going to go, but he could only try now. He had to make sure she was accepted by the Queen into Court. If she wasn't his name would be ruined for a long period of time.

Ella laughed at Sir Wells and almost forgot about her dancing. "So you wish only to scare." She walked up to him and stood near him. "Well, I am quite well at the moment, but I fear my death may be short at hand if I can not learn to dance properly soon." She frowned at him, but soon covered it with a smile. 'Why did I tell him that?' She thought to herself.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 AM

Elongwy walked out and looked at Alexander, she cleared her throat lightly and then asked, "Is this presentable M'Lord?" She kept her hands folded in front of her, as was proper for a lady.

Conrad raised a brow, and leaned against the wall, "You don't know how to dance? I thought all Nobles knew how to do so..." One thing could be made clear for Ella.. he was no fake, he was a genuine and real guy.
He sighed and looked at her, "Well.. I know the dances.. If you wanted.. Then I would be glad to help you."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 04:54 AM

Alexander turned to see the girl standing before him in the gown. It looked absolutely beautiful on her. He was sure that she would be the talk of the Court today if not for a few days. "You look wonderful, My Lady." He would have called her by her name, but he was not even sure what her name really was. It was bad, but he could always ask a servant. "It is time we introduce you to the Queen. Shall we go?" He said as he smiled at her and extended his hand out to her.

"No, Sir. You misunderstand me. I can dance....but it is not graceful." Ella said rather embarrassed to admit her fault. She looked up at him with her blue eyes and blinked for a moment. "Would you really help?" She asked softly still embarrassed of her inability to dance well.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 05:02 AM

She took a slow and steady breath and nodded, "Yes M'Lord, I am ready." Elongwy then placed her hand in his. She knew his name but to her it was more respectful than casually saying his name. She would do this when they were at home... Her new home..

Conrad nodded, "I see, well.. Show me what you are doing.. Maybe I can help you still." At this point it was obvious that he didn't really care about overstepping with her, he talked to her like he would talk to any of his other friends

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 05:15 AM

Alexander helped her on to her horse and then quickly mounted his own horse. They began their journey to the castle which was not too far from the Tailor's shop and once at the front gate he was meet with his men. "Are we ready?" He asked the men. When he was answered with a yes he ordered the gate be opened for him. The gates slowly began to rise and once they were high enough they became able to see into the court yard and all the people hurrying to their jobs or to the next task for the Queen and King. Alexander led the group into the yard and was met with servants offer their help with dismounting and caring for their horses. Alexander dismounted on his own and handed the reins to one of the young boys.

Ell looked down for a moment and she knew she was blushing because she felt her cheeks heat up just a bit. She looked up at Sir Wells and nodded. Ella held out her hand for him to take. "I will need your help, but I must warn you. You may lose a toe in toe process." She said trying to make a joke, but her voice lacked the sense of happiness to it. She was completely nervous about dancing in front of anyone other than the other Ladies-in-Waiting.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 05:34 AM

Elongwy felt extremely nervous now, and though she wanted to shake, she could not.. It was important that she do this well so that her family would not be dishonoured... She looked around the courtyard before dismounting off the horse. She gave the horse a pat before he was taken away to the stables, then she looked to her husband, waiting for his instructions.

Conrad took her hand, "I'm sure you'll do fine, by the time I'm done with you you will have all the Ladies jealous.. Now, I'm going to let you lead.. Show me what you can do."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 01:16 PM

This was moment he had not been waiting for after getting most things into order he was ready to go. Alexander walked to his wife and took her hand and began to led her into the castle. The Queen would have known of their arrival from one of her servants or another Courtier. Alexander held his head high and made sure he had a smile on his face when he finally made it to the Presence Chamber. He didn't open the doors, yet rather he looked down at his wife. "No, turning back now." He whispered as he reached for the doors.

"I would not promise things until you have seen me dance." She said a little shakily. Ella took a deep breath and began to slowly dance. She managed to miss his feet the first few steps, but after that she was basically smashing them to death. Ella frowned deeply and continued to look down at her feet trying to avoid stepping on Sir Wells, but it wasn't working very well.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 05:26 PM

Elongwy felt for sure that she would faint, she felt so nervous! Fiddling with her dress a little as they made their way to the chambers she continued to go over what she would say to the Queen.
Then the moment of truth had arrived. She stopped fiddling with her dress, smoothed it out a bit and looked up at her husband, Alexander. She gave a polite nod and took a slow and steady breath.

Conrad could see where she was messing up and, not wanting to get his toes stepped on anymore, he started to take the lead, "You take the same steps at the same time, you must wait for a fraction of a second before taking a step."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 05:37 PM

Alexander pushed the large doors open and walked in with is head held high. Almost everyone from Court was there and they turned their attention to them immediately and without missing a step he ignored their looks and their soft whispers and walked to stand before the Queen. The Queen did not give them her immediate attention and once she did look towards them Alexander bowed and pulled girl down with him hoping that she would curtsy.

"Why, I think I have been blinded by the very sun, Your Majesty. It has been so very dark without you to bring light to my eyes." He said as he came up from his bow and smiled at the Queen. He didn't look her directly in the eye, but made sure he was still being polite. "I have come to introduce my wife to you. I do hope you will approve of her." Alexander pushed the girl forward a little bit. "I give you the Duchess of Ross, Your Majesty." He said with a bow. It was up to the girl now.

Ella followed Sir Well's steps and slowly she began to dance right. She smiled at him and continued to dance. "You have done what I thought was impossible." She smiled as she spun away from him. She pulled herself from his grasp. "I must thank you kind Sir for all your hard work. I think now I won't be completely embarrassed tonight." She smiled at him sweetly. "I must go. I do hope to see you at the party tonight." She turned around and left to return to the Queen.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 05:50 PM

Elongwy followed after Alexander and when he bowed she curtsied, keeping her head down until she was introduced, then she looked up at the Queen, not looking directly into her eyes. When she was pushed forward she gave a small smile and curtsied again, "It is a honor to meet you Your Highness."

Conrad smiled when she got the steps, and he let her go when she pulled away, "You'll do great.. And I will indeed see you there." He told her with a charming smirk. When she left he resumed his position of leaning against the wall

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 06:08 PM

"I never thought of you as the person to marry." The Queen said to Alexander. He came out of his bow and smiled at her. "There comes a time when every man must marry. I only wish that you give me your blessings, Your Highness." He said charmingly. The Queen laughed lightly, "You have my blessing, Duke of Ross and Duchess of Ross. There is a party tonight, I wish to see both of you there." Alexander's smile widened when he heard her give them her blessing. The Queen had accepted her. "As you wish, My Queen." Alexander said with a bow.

Ella rushed back to the Queen as fast she could and she found her talking to a couple in the Presence Chamber. It was perfect for Ella to slip in and take her place with the other Ladies-in-Waiting. She was asked a ton of question, yet again by the younger girls, but she refused to answer them this time. She was too excited about the party tonight to think of anything else.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 06:19 PM

Elongwy gave a small sigh of and she was overcome by the feeling of relief, they did it.. And she barely had to do a thing! That was much easier than she thought it was going to be. She would wait for Alexander's signal to leave before she left, for she didn't want to mess up right after they had gotten her blessings.

Conrad rarely got excited at the thought of attending a party, for most of the time that meant he stood around and watch snobby people interact, but this time Ella would be there, it was at least someone that he was familiar with!