Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-04-2011, 02:13 AM

Plot: In a far away and modern kingdom, one average knight gets the honour of being a personal knight for the Prince of Diamonds. What will it mean for this average knight to be a personal knight for the Prince of Diamonds. The last time the knight saw the prince was when they were ten years old. How much have they changed since then? Will they even recognize each other? All the average knight is concerned about is performing his duty as a knight to the prince and nothing more...

Character Profile(s)

The Knight
Name: Taylor McGill
Height: Five foot Ten
Eye Color: One Blue and One Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
About Him: Taylor was just an average knight. His childhood was nothing but average. His wasn't rich when growing up, but his parents managed to send him to a school for the royalty. He use to play with the Prince of Diamonds until something happen which caused them to stop being friends or to lose contact. Taylor was picked on for a few reasons. Sometimes it was because of his two toned eyes. So when he became a teenager, he hid his dark brown eye with his hair. The girls thought he was a bad boy, but he ignored his fan girls and never gave them the time of day. He got into the knighthood and became a knight, and now he is a person knight for the Prince of Diamonds.

Image:

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 02:28 AM

Name: Devon Jones
Height: Five foot Three
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
About Him: He is the Prince of the Kingdom and heir to the throne. But he wasn't sure if he ready for it just yet. Luckily, it didn't seem like he would have to any time soon. His father had hired a knight, Taylor, to watch him. Normally, it would bother him, but since the knight was once his friend, he wasn't as upset about it. His black hair hangs longer in the front in his face, but that's how he wants it to be.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-04-2011, 09:43 PM

Taylor woke up to his alarm clock and realized it was time to do his knight training exercises. After getting ready and when he walked out to the training yard to do his exercises, the King of Diamonds came up to him. At first Taylor didn't know why the king came up to him, and wondered if he was in trouble or worst yet... Kicked out of the Royal Knighthood. So Taylor prepped himself for the worst that was about the happen, and showed respect to the king by bowing.

"Taylor McGill," King Jones said to Taylor as he looked Taylor straight in the eye, "I here by appoint you the personal knight for the Prince of Diamonds."

"Thank you for the honour, your majesty," Taylor replied and that is all Taylor could say.

Taylor didn't know how else to respond to this news, he couldn't deny the offer or else he could be thrown into the pit. Beheading people was so last century, so they use "the pit" instead. Taylor didn't want to be in the put though, so he decided to accept this as an honour. Taylor followed the king to the prince's room. He knew he would be meeting an old friend, but he wouldn't know if this friend would remember him.

"Devon," King Jones said as he was thinking about who his son should marry, "I would like you to meet your personal knight, Taylor McGill."

Then King Jones turned back to Taylor and said, "Well, protect the prince even if you cost you your life."

"Yes your majesty!" Taylor said as he was thinking about something else.

The king left them alone and decided to go back to deciding on a wife for his son.

"So, how has life been treating you?" Taylor asked Davon as he placed his sword down for a bit, "Do you even remember me?"

((Neko Ninja: I am done. :)))

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-05-2011 at 03:37 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 04:11 PM

Devon sat in his room, bored. There wasn't anything for him to do seeing as how he was done with his classes for the day. He looked at the door when his father came in and told him he would be having a personal knight. Wasn't expecting that or for it to be someone he knew. He was expecting someone older.

"Of course I remember you, Taylor. And I've been fine. And you?" he asked, motioning for the knight to come in and close the door behind him. It was good to see his old friend again, though he wasn't sure if they were still friends or not. He personally hoped so.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-06-2011, 01:46 AM

"I have been all right," Taylor said to Devon as he smiled, "I can't believe I am your personal knight now. So... what am I suppose to do, or what do you need me to do?"

Taylor didn't really know what to do as a personal knight, this was all going so fast for him. He remember when his "teacher" was asked to be a personal knight, and his "teacher" was sent to training and such. Taylor began to wonder, "why was I chosen? Weren't there anybody else that could have done this. Oh well, at least I am with my friend now. Hopefully he is still kind."

All of a sudden Taylor's phone vibrated and said to Devon, "Excuse me for one moment." Taylor received a text with information about a mobile handbook for personal knights, and was also asked to pick up the physical copy of that handbook. Taylor ruffled his hair, and his dark brown eye was visible for a second. Then Taylor turned back to Devon.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-06-2011, 01:56 AM

"I don't need you to do anything. You just have to make sure I'm safe and that nobody tries to kill me." Devon told him. At least, that is what he thought Taylor's job was. If not, then he had no idea.

"I'm glad that your the one who was hired. The older knights are annoying." he added. And bossy, but he kept that part to himself. He didn't want to give Taylor any ideas that he could tell him what to do.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-06-2011, 02:05 AM

"Well, I guess I'll take a seat then," Taylor said as he sat down in an empty chair, "Yeah some of the older knights are annoying. One of them, my instructor was so strict. When I was trying to save some, and I happened to almost fall in love with them. He said, 'don't get emotionally attached to the people you are saving.' That really disappoint me."

Taylor sighed and then read some of dress code guide lines for being a personal knight; he sighed again as he mumbled about his dark brown eye.

"So how has life been since the last time we met?" Taylor asked Devon as he wanted to know from Devon's point of view and not the media's point of view.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-06-2011, 02:14 AM

"..Its been fine. Been busy with my lessons." Devon said. He was a bit curious about why Taylor was disappointed about not being allowed to get emotionally attached, but he didn't ask. He figured the knight would tell him if he wanted to.

"How have you been since we last met?" he asked, curious. He wasn't sure how long talking was going to last, but he hoped for a while. He didn't have anything planned for the day, so he was extremely bored.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-06-2011, 07:23 PM

"Oh, but were you able to at least have some fun?" Taylor asked as he wondered about that one certain day that they had to stop being friends.

Taylor then looked at his phone and noticed his friend was asking where he was at. He sent him a text telling his friend the promotion. After what Taylor put his phone away and then answered Devon's question.

"I have been all right, but life wasn't getting easier," Taylor said as he sighed, "I was then sent to train to become a knight when I was thirteen. I hadn't seen my family since I was fourteen. My dad wants me to become a knight that way he can say, 'Hey my son is a knight, what about your son?' Although I think it is because he wanted to make an 'example' out of me to my siblings."

Taylor then wonder if the Devon had any siblings, he really didn't remember and then asked, "Do you have any siblings? I don't remember though."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-06-2011, 07:39 PM

"No.. I don't have time to 'have fun.' At least, that's what my teachers seem to think." Devon said. The last time he'd done anything that would remotely considered fun was when he and Taylor were friends.

He shook his head. "No. I don't have any siblings. My father only wanted one to be his heir." Devon said. Sure, he would have loved to have at least one brother or sister. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon if at all.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-07-2011, 03:03 AM

"Well ever since we lost contact, my days weren't that fun anymore," Taylor said as he sighed, "I had to either watch my younger siblings or have my order siblings follow me around until I went into the Knighthood."

Then Taylor was reminded of his siblings and then said to Devon, "It feels like I have no siblings sometimes though, because I only keep in contact with them through video phone. Hadn't seen them in person in years. I hope my little sister is doing well."

All of a sudden a text message came to Taylor's phone, he read it and realized he had to get his new uniform. He didn't know why he needed to have a new uniform when it doesn't matter what he wears as a person knight, but he guessed he needed new battle uniform.

"Excuse me for a little bit, I have to pick up my new uniform and handbook," Taylor said as he stretched, "Do you need me to do anything for you? If so, I can get it later. Or maybe... You could come with me. I don't think that is against the rules."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-07-2011, 08:41 PM

"At least you have siblings. I wish I did. But that isn't going to happen." Devon said, sighing slightly. He was actually a bit jealous of Taylor for having more of a family.

"I'd love to come with you. Its boring just sitting around here doing nothing." he said, standing. He indicated for Taylor to lead the way out. Finally! Something to do! It shouldn't be against the rules for him to go with the knight to get the uniform. Besides, he was the prince, after all. He should be able to do what he wanted.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-09-2011, 12:27 AM

"Well I have siblings, but I rarely get to see them," Taylor said as he sighed and wished he could see his family more often.

"Ok let's go, and it will be good to have some royal company with me," Taylor said as he got up and picked up his sword, "this way, your highness."

Taylor walked out the prince's room and waited for the prince to walk out of the room. While waiting, Taylor text the uniform place and told them he was coming.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 AM

"I'm sorry you can't see them more often." Devon told him, wishing that he could do something about it. But he figured there was a reason Taylor doesn't so he wasn't going to push.

The prince followed the knight out of the room. "Exactly where are we going?" he asked, slightly curious.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-10-2011, 07:27 PM

"That's ok," Taylor said as he was used to it, "my dad considered me more of a cash cow anyways."

Taylor looked at his phone and noticed the Royal Knight uniform store wasn't that far from the castle.

"We're going to the Royal Knight Uniform store," Taylor replied to Devon's question, "We're going to go pick up my new uniform and my handbook."

Taylor walked out of the castle and made sure the prince was behind him before they went to the Royal Knight Uniform store.

"I hope I don't have to change my hair style," Taylor said as he sighed, "or I might have to get a contact lense."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-11-2011, 09:38 PM

Devon couldn't help but smile slightly about what Taylor said about his dad. He nodded to what was said.

"Alright. Sounds good to me."

The Prince followed after the Knight, looking around when they arrived at the store. It was an interesting place, after all.

"I don't see why you would need to change your hair." he stated.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-15-2011, 12:19 PM

((Oops! I thought I posted! DX!))

"Well it says in the handbook, it can hinder me in battle," Taylor said to Devon as he sighed.

Taylor smiled back and then went to the front desk to pick up his uniform and handbook. They noticed the prince was with him, and they almost huddled around the prince until Taylor stopped them.

The person at the front desk gave Taylor his uniform and handbook. The uniform also came with new boots. Taylor sighed as the front desk person told him he'll have to get a hair cut.

"Why are you hiding your pretty eyes..." The front desk person said.

Taylor sighed and didn't want to show his dark brown eye.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 12:12 AM

{{Its alright.}}

"I don't see how it would hinder you if you can still see." Devon said.

He stopped just inside the building while Taylor went up to his desk. The prince couldn't help but roll his eyes slightly at how the people acted when they saw him. It was something he was expecting.

"He doesn't have to cut his hair if he doesn't want to." he stated, leaving no room for arguement.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-16-2011, 02:58 AM

"But your Majesty," The front desk person said, "It..."

Then the front desk person sighed as their supervisor said not to question the prince.

Taylor thought to himself, "All right, I get to keep my hair style and I won't have to get a contact lens."

"Well, be sure to wear the uniform at all times," The front desk person said to Taylor, "we'll send you more uniforms to your quarter's."

"Ok, thank you Sir," Taylor said as he grabbed his bag with his uniforms in them and then put the handbook in the bag.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-16-2011 at 06:35 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 03:00 AM

Devon couldn't help but smile slightly. That was the only good thing about being the Prince. Everybody HAD to do what he wanted.

He turned to Taylor.

"Ready to go?" he asked, wanting to be able to go out and do something with his old friend.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-17-2011, 02:07 AM

"Yes, I am" Taylor said as he lead the way out of the uniform store, "so after I drop my stuff off at my quarters, want to have lunch?"

Taylor was getting hungry and wanted to have lunch, so he asked the prince in a way that wouldn't get him in trouble.

All of a sudden, one of Taylor's "co-workers" came up to him, "Hey Taylor, I see you're with your new assignment. Don't fail this one, or to the sharks you go!"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 02:12 AM

Devon nodded. "Yeah. Some lunch would be great." he told him.

Its been hours since he's last eaten, so some food would be good.

The Prince examined the guy who came up to them to talk to Taylor. "What makes you think he's going to fail?" he asked.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:08 AM

The co-worker saw the prince and said, "Your majesty, I didn't mean it that way... It is just that Taylor usually screws up in missions. If you can reconsider your choice, that would be great..."

Taylor mumbled something about his co-worker being jealous that his co-worker couldn't even pass the royalty battle exam.

"Your Majesty, that isn't true..." Taylor said to Devon in a royal like way, "I was the top of my class last semester."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 02:37 AM

"I am not going to reconsider my choice." Devon said. Sure, it hadn't been his choice in the first place. But, if he did have to choose, he would have chosen Taylor.

"I'm sure you were, Taylor." the Prince told him. Though he didn't like it when the other addressed him the formal way. He didn't like when his friends spoke to him like that.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:57 AM

Taylor was just following protocol and then addressed him regularly like a friend after the "co-worker" left.

"Sorry," Taylor said as he sighed, "I am only following the rules in the handbook, Devon"

Taylor lead the way and then asked Devon, "Where should we go for lunch?"