Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 04:12 PM

Forgetting her own troubles as Rion walked into the room, Hezza stood up to greet him with a friendly hug. He seemed in some distress.

"Is there something bothering you, Rion?" she asked as she took his hand and led him to a seat. SHe took her seat again, looking towards him with a fond smile. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Taking care fo her friends before herself was her life motto. Hezza made sure if they were hungry, Slade and Rion were fed first. If they were sick, Slade and Rion got to see the doctor first. Not only did she do this for them, but for the citizens of Third City. If a home caught fire, she'd rush with water. If a woman was having trouble in a delivery, she'd become midwife. She'd nurse the sick back to health, feed the hungry, and forget herself completly.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 06:03 PM

Slade sighed as his two friends entered the room. Over his book he narrowed his blue eyes at Rion and Hezza, who seemed to have weird problems a majority of the time. Unlike Hezza, Slade wasn't one to care so adamantly about people. Given, he would save someone from a burning house; he would do honorable things, but he wouldn't even think twice about it. He wasn't really concerned with anyone or anything; he was an indifferent being. Caring is what had got Slade into trouble every time he was in it, so he refused to do it any longer.

Lowering his leg from its position, Slade swiveled around in his seat and sat cross-legged. He still stared intently at his book, in which he'd furthered another ten pages in, but he would make brief cuts of his eyes at the two beside him.
"What's wrong?" he asked gruffly, still gazing into the book. "Do we need to take you somewhere, Rion?"
In his voice held no compassion; he really couldn't help it. He'd tried so hard to be caring- for Hezza, actually- but he couldn't change himself. He admitted to himself that Rion would be a better match, anyhow.
][I know you said no romance, but, as Rion said, it's hard. xD; Plus, it's not outwardly romantic. Just a conflict within himself.][

After another few pages or so, Slade uncrossed his long legs and sat forward a bit. He looked at the page number, remembered it, and slid it back underneath the couch cushion. As his elbows rested on his thighs, Slade made another effort to look concerned, but, ultimately, he gave up. Shaking his head at himself, he stood abruptly, staring at the others.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 06:24 PM

][Hehe, well, okay. Rion and Slade if you want, add Romance. I was just afriad to do it at first since there are three of us, but I think it's be fun! XP][

Hezza looked over at Slade, a smile spread onto her face. "I saw that!" she said, indicating the book under the cushion. She gave him a wink.

She was trying to get past her uneasiness when she was pained by another thought. Another broken rule. SHe began fumbling with her gloves again. Wishing to free her hands and spill the truth to her friends.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 10:12 PM

Rion shook his head, "No I'm fine." Rion said. Rion had dealt with his problems for years. "I'm just a bit tired from playing with the children." Rion laughed a bit.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 10:13 PM

Hezza giggled a bit. "yes, well, they love you!" she said, mereily.

((you guys, I'm bringing the action now!))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 10:15 PM

"Those lil' buggers ambushed me and tickled me." Rion said. Rion felt his heart feeling funny again.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 10:27 PM

Slade sighed a bit, leaning back and sitting on the couch he'd just hopped up from. He was feeling a bit antsy, and he didn't know why. Something inside of him was making him want to run around the block a few million times, but he knew he wouldn't want to run even once when he got out there.
"I'm feeling strange," he blurted, crossing his arms beneath his head as he laid back down. "I don't know what's wrong with me."
He looked like he was fine; Slade had a way with being hard to interpret. It was difficult to tell if he was being serious or if he was being sarcastic, but that didn't keep people from trying to figure him out.

He stretched his long legs out; they hung over the armrests of the couch, bending at the knee. He looked rather awkward, but it was comfortable, so he didn't care much. He perched himself up a bit, though, to look at the other two.
"I'm bored."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 10:33 PM

"Are you ok?" Rion asked Slade.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 10:35 PM

Hezza was about to suggest the three of them going for a picnic when their bulter, Phips, walked in.

"Sorry," he said. "But you have a vistor, my lords, Lady." He bowed and stepped to one side, revealing a young gorgeus man. His hair was as gold as the sun, his eyes were the color of chocolate. His build was strong, yet lean. He smiled smugly at the three of them.

"Hey!" he said, waving to them a bit. "I'm the mayor of a neighboring city. Mind if I stay here for a while?" .

Hezza's mouth went dry suddenly, and she sprang up. "No!" she blurted. "There's no room here!"

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 10:37 PM

Slade nodded at Rion, "It's you I'm worried about."

His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden intrusion; his eyes darted to the supposed mayor. As Hezza jumped at the chance to deny him entry, Slade's brow furrowed. He knew that they had, at least, five extra bedrooms- if not more.

Slade took Hezza's arm, and he lead her away from the others.
"Why can't he stay here?" he asked, checking back at the others over his shoulder.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 10:41 PM

Rion raised his sword at the man claiming to be a mayor, "State your name, stranger." Rion asked.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 10:42 PM

Hezza knew the young man, his name was Kyameron. She also knew why he was here, to punish her.

Hezza stared at him, and he stared back, grinning an evil smile. She shuddered, she couldn't say anything, and he knew it. He had her, she had no escape.

"I'm sorry, Slade," she said, turning to face him. "I wasn't sure if it would be alright with you or Rion. Nothing is wrong, if it is okay, he can stay." She prayed he'd say yes, if he didn't, Kyameron would be forced to kill him and Rion to get to her.

"The names Kyameron. And that's a bit dangerous, don't you think?" Kyameron asked, raising an eyeborw.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 10:51 PM

"Put the sword down," said the laid-back Slade, placing a hand on Hezza's shoulder. "It's your house, Hezza. We don't have much of a say in it. But thanks for considering us."
The black-haired man turned to face the, surprisingly calm, man, smirking.
"If you don't mind me asking, Mayor Kyameron, why are you here?" he asked. "The our mayor's home is quite a ways away from here; I'm sure there is somewhere closer that you can stay."

He placed his rear on the couch's armrest; he loved that couch to pieces. It's like it had a magnet in it and Slade was a block of metal. Slade usually wasn't this talkative, but he saw how uneasy Hezza was becoming. She wasn't usually as jumpy, and he noticed this right away.
"No disrespect or anything, sir."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 10:53 PM

Rion put his sword away, "Hmmm...ah.." Rion held his chest, and fell down a bit.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 10:57 PM

Kyameron noticed the one man, Rion, seemed ill, weak for the moment, and the other didn't seem to care. With almost lightning speed, he ran to Hezza, Holding her from behind in a choke hold, lifting her from the ground. Hezza gasped as Kyameron preshed a dagger under her chin.

"You bitch!" he sneered at her.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 11:04 PM

Slade growled like something out of a horror movie; his mouth seemed to foam up a bit. He pulled Rion up by his arm, helping the man stand. He left Rion's side, though, as soon as he notice the "mayor"'s grip on Hezza. He twitched as he called her a bitch, his lips drawing back almost animal-like.
"Let her go, you bastard! What kind of man catches a woman on her blind side, at that!" he barked, starting toward the pair.

He noticed the knife, though, and was too afraid for Hezza's safety to move any more closely.
"Let her go," he said, a hint of hatred still laced in his voice. He tried to seem indifferent, though; being around killers all his life had been something that he didn't know would ever benefit him- that is, until now. "What do you have against her?"

He looked back at Rion for a split second to check on him. Too much was going on around him, and Slade was beginning to feel overwhelmed.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 11:05 PM

Rion got up, and tried to save Hezza but he tripped.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 11:11 PM

Kyameron laughed at Rion, who lay on the ground, but then Slade called him a bastard.

"Watch your tounge, boy!" he growled. Bringing the knife down, he struck Hezza's side, blood spurtted out.

Hezza screamed, and yanked away. Holding her side and coughing up blood.

Kyameron brought the knife down again, striking the back of her shoulder.

Hezza fell against the floor, sputering and coughing. She had expected this. The pain.
r.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 11:15 PM

"Damn it, Rion!" Slade shouted, hopping over the man. As soon as Hezza fell out of harm's way, Slade rushed Kyameron. He grabbed his wrist, trying to shield Hezza with his own body.
"You coward," he said through gritted teeth, trying to overpower the man.

He looked back at Hezza, still holding onto the man that fought with him.
"Get out of the way!" he yelled, looking back up to the man. Slade tried to grab the knife away, but he ended up grabbing the blade. He didn't let go, though, and his own blood trailed down his forearm slowly.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 11:16 PM

Rion got pissed, he dashed at Kyameron with his word and stabbed him at two different angles with sword. Then he backflipped a bit from Kyameron.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 11:23 PM

Kyameron growled. "You boys are going to regret that!" He turned his attention to them, instead of going for Hezza. He shoved Slade toward the ground, stepping on his chest to pin him down.
Hezza screamed, jumping up, she threw her arms around Kyameron, as if to hug him. "Please,"she begged. "They don't kn ow anything, they've done nothing!"

Kyameron smiled, and hug Hezza back. "Oh, don't worry, love," he hissed to her. "I won't hurt them!" Suddenly, his dagger struck through Hezza's chest, the point just visable through her back. "I wouldn't dare take back the last wish of a dying woman!" He released Hezza, and she fell to the floor her eyes wide and dead, but she still breathed.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 11:31 PM

"You... you bastard!" he said, grabbing the man's calf. He pushed him off of his chest, hopping up. He pushed Rion out of the way, too dumbstruck to think straight.
"Take her somewhere safe, Rion."

"Dammit, Hezza, I told you to stay," he swung a fist at the man. "Down!"
He didn't really know what was going on; nothing seemed real to him. Slade wasn't even fazed by the fact Hezza had been fatally stabbed, and that she'd lied to he and Rion. He was so angry that nothing made sense anymore and his vision was blurry and scattered.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 11:33 PM

"Nooo!! Hezza!" Rion ran after Kyameron and tried to cut him down.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 11:37 PM

Hezza started to sob. "Kyameron! Leave them alone!" she cried with her dying breaths. "They're only children!" She choked and sputtered. "I-I tell you're father!" This, though it sounded ridiculous, like something you'd say to a small boy when he'd broken soemthing, had a strange affect on Kyameron. His eyes wideden and just like that, dashed away!

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 11:39 PM

((I have to go..sorry, feel free to move my character okay?))