Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-23-2008, 11:13 PM

Hezza smiled, staring deeply into Slade's blue eyes. She envied him for his lovely eyes, her's were an ugly brown. Taking his much larger hand in hers, she started walking, pulling her friend behind her. Sometimes, you just had to start slow, she thought.

"Slade, it's your choice," she began, looking towards the herizone as she spoke. "Immortality is yours if you want it, but if you don't, then I won't give it to you, I'll just give it up." She wasn't prepared to go on anymore, not with out Slade or Rion. She'd already lost so many during her long life, and loosing them was something she couldn't bare.

"I won't live without you," she stated, looking back, she realized that she lead the way. The three men close behind. "I'll kill myself instead."

Kyameron raised an eye brow as he listened to Hezza.
"So, Hezza, this is just another one of your attempts at suicide, right?" he asked with a hint of hatred. "You just want to throw your immortality at someone else so that you can die and let them suffer in your place, right?"

Hezza stopped in her tracks, fighting with herself to stay calm. Slowly, she released Slade's hand and turned to Kyameron.

"Shut up"
she sneered, glaring at him in pure hatred.

((Slade, I didn't mean to copy your style, but it's easier to read this way.))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 07:32 PM

((It's okay, and that's why I do it, too. ^_^))

"You'll die if you make us immortal?" he asked, still not completely sure of what was going on. As Hezza glared at Kyameron, Slade looked away. Their relationship was love-hate, and he wasn't sure that anything they said or did was serious. This was a lot to be tossed into in one night; it hadn't even been three hours since her "funeral". "Let's just go," he said gruffly. "If I know anything at all, I know you'll get in more trouble by stalling. We can talk about everything else later. So, where are we going, anyway?"

Slade's arms were crossed; he was staring off into nothingness. He didn't know what was going on, but he didn't want Hezza in any more trouble than she was already in. He didn't want any more of it to be his fault, either. A sigh fell from his lips, and he slowly turned to look at Kyameron.

"Are you gonna take us there, or what?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-24-2008, 07:41 PM

"Yes, I'll die if I give you my immortality," Hezza said, turning away from Kyameron and taking Slade's hand again. She began pulling him along. "Well, since the Sirius has to keep on the move, we live on a ship most of the time... kinda like pirates, but we're not!" Hezza sighed. "Slade, ask the questions you want answered, and I'll answer."

Kyameron followed listening to his sister's explanations. Though he and Hezza had no blood relation, they had been raised together as siblings. The entire Sirius had been raised together. He sighed. The one thing he couldn't understand was why Hezza had choosen to leave them in the first place. She had hurt them all when she announced that she would be living away from them for so long. He had been so close to Hezza, then she had suddenly pulled away. Why?

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-31-2008, 12:43 AM

((Is Rion not in this anymore, or what?))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 03-31-2008, 12:44 AM

((He refuses to rp with me anymore *sighs*))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-31-2008, 12:46 AM

((D: Why?))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 03-31-2008, 12:47 AM

((I think it has to do with his engagment or something... every time I ask he comes up with an excuse to leave... >_<))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-31-2008, 12:56 AM

((That's pretty gay.))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 03-31-2008, 01:00 AM

((*nods* I miss rping.. I haven't done it in weeks cause Rion won't and I know you've had other things to worry about, which is fine... I'm just miss it! ^_^))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-31-2008, 01:10 AM

((I kinda do too. Haha. Even though I just posted in like three RPs.))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 03-31-2008, 01:23 AM

((*nods* It makes sense, Slade XD))