ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-07-2009, 02:46 AM

nvm

Alexi
Hiatus - Forever an Exchanger
Send a message via MSN to Alexi

Old 10-07-2009, 10:18 PM

Hi everyone!

I am thankful that people are keeping my thread alive but you don't have to because honestly I don't even feel up to dealing with anything on Mene right now. Thank you so much to friends that came in and tried to help me in this way.

However, I am not selling anything anymore and I pretty much quit Mene for now. So, please let the thread die, I don't want people to mistakenly think I'm selling something.

To those asking to buy, I'm sorry but I am not up to dealing with sales at this time and the inventory at the front is not updated. For instance I no longer have Yumeh pins. I also believe I don't have V-day 08 anymore.

This being said, I am no longer doing holds either. I think I have been patient enough with some people and went on hiatus for what a month or so? And they STILL didn't get the payment. I find that incredibly retarded that they are keeping me checking once in awhile to see if they paid for a simple small sale. All the more reason to get out of this place.

Thanks! And sorry to those that thought I was still selling, that I was coming back, that my shop should be bumped etc. If this thread somehow continues to stay bumped, I would like to ask someone to lock it until such a time as I deem it necessary to return (which is probably never).

See yas.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 10-07-2009, 10:21 PM

.... Bye Alexi... Again....
; - ;

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 10-09-2009, 03:34 AM

I am locking this thread per user request.