Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-11-2008, 08:40 AM

Hie there, S_M!

Good to see you here. ^^ *hugs back*

Just arrived home from uni, so I'm a little tired.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-11-2008, 08:44 AM

Aww, I hope you feel better.

What is uni? Do you mean university?

I still not in college! I was supposed to be in, but I did not have the money for it. I am going to save up and enter in the fall.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 08:49 AM

It's not that bad. A little rest would take care of it. XD
Thank you, though. ^^

Yep, university.

College was one of my better years in my life so far. I quite missed it.
I wish you all the best of luck! I do hope you could enroll into one. ^__^

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-11-2008, 09:32 AM

Sorry for the delay...

Yea I hope so too. I will start in college in the fall. My friend and I was supposed to take the same classes. I guess she will get farther in the Japanese than me. ^^"

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 09:40 AM

No problem. ^^

Oh, you can learn Japanese there?? O___o

Syaoran_Li
Friends of the mules.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:00 AM

Sakura's Mule:

Yes you can take Japanese courses in the college. In the College of Southern Nevada ( CSN ) they have a lot of language courses.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 10:07 AM

That sounds really nice. I do wish the college I went to offered those kind of language courses. The most I had was English Literature. xD;

Caroline
stay gold

Old 01-11-2008, 10:51 AM

Ironic_Depressions ||
Sure thing, I'll start a trade. :)

Sakura ||

Hi! I'm tired too; I can't seem to get much sleep lately. Ohh well. & How are you?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 10:54 AM

I have had the amount sent and accepted, Caroline! ^_^

Caroline
stay gold

Old 01-11-2008, 11:02 AM

Thank you for buying!
I really like your avatar, by the way. C:

Syaoran_Li
Friends of the mules.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:03 AM

@ Caroline:
I am doing good. I confused someone right now. They thought it was me but they looked at the avi and were like WTH? It made me giggle inside.

@ I_D:
It used to be CCSN. They changed the name after the fall. It was Community College. I am glad that they are offering all kinds of neat courses.

What university are you going?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 11:07 AM

@Caroline:
Thank you very much, Caroline! =D
(Yay, new shoes)

@S_M:
lol Yes, I saw your main up in the online list and was wondering... then I thought, nevermind. XD
Do you have two separate browsers open?

I am currently studying in Monash University. I would be in my third year next semester. I have to distinction all my subjects if I want a decent enough grade to enter Honours. >_O;

Caroline
stay gold

Old 01-11-2008, 11:08 AM

You're a transsexuallll. :o XD

Syaoran_Li
Friends of the mules.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:14 AM

@ Caroline:
Nope I did not know what kind of mule I wanted, so I went with it.

@ I_D:
Yes I do have two separate browsers open. I rather do that since I do not want to jump thread to thread. I have tab, but this mule needs gold too. Its kinda naked right now. No shirt nor pants to wear. ^^"

I have never heard of Monash University before. Gosh, there are so many out there. Its going to be your 3rd year?! WOW impressed! Even more impressive that you are trying to get honors too.

If I would of not moved out of state about 7 years ago, I would most likely been done with college. The high school education I got here was so dull and so boring. I was a straight A student before I moved. Plus the high school had about 300 or less students around. I was shocked when I went to a new high school and seeing so many people.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 11:32 AM

@S_M:
*nods* Understood. ^^

XD Whatever clothes that does not consist of red, black, white, and gold I throw to my mule.

Monash University is an Australian based university, though I am currently studying in a non-Australian campus. I have to work harder for my third year. I failed quite a few subjects in my first year and it really brought my grades down. >_<;

Ah, culture shock. I think I might know how you feel. I changed schools before when I was younger, and my grades somewhat slipped there, though I did quite well for my college. ^_^;

Different states have different styles of education where you are?

Syaoran_Li
Friends of the mules.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:47 AM

@ I_D:
I love red, black, white, and gold too! So much in common in colors! XD

The state that is 2nd worst educational state you can get, Nevada.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 11:59 AM

My next favourite colour combination is silver, blue and yellow, which is the colour scheme I am trying to obtain with my mule. ^^
Or orange and green, depending on which one is easier to get. XD

Oh, dear. I am sorry. O__o;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-11-2008, 12:10 PM

The silver, blue, and yellow is a nice combo color scheme. I like green but not that much. I have been getting to open up with different colors, other than my favorites. As you can see, this is a color I would never wear, but I gave it a shot and looks really nice.

Do not feel sorry for me. I already graduated that high school in 2003.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 12:13 PM

*nods* =D

Somehow, I could never feel comfortable with an avatar that has too many colours in it. Say... orange, yellow, red, blue, purple and green, though the results may come out really nice.
The current avatar you have looks pretty, actually. ^_^

Ah, okay. My apologies.

Syaoran_Li
Friends of the mules.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:21 PM

Yup that is so true. I broke the barrier of trying other colors. You may never know, unless you try.

Thanks for the comment! Since the event items were like light blue, I tried it myself. I traded my candy apple skirt for the winter night skirt. Well somehow I brought an extra candy apple skirt by accident. But I am glad that I did.

That would be so awesome if my avi was featured in the Admin's pick of the week. Well everyone has a chance of winning.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 12:43 PM

I am just waiting for the MAC to be updated with the male items at the moment. That way, I do not have to spend too much gold on trial and errors with my avatar. ^_^;

The shade of yellow of the Valentines Shoes I bought earlier did not match the rest of my avatar very well, I passed it to my mule. XD

*nods in agreement*

Though, it is seldom I see a male avatar as the Admin's pick of the week. I wonder when the next male avatar would be chosen. =)

Syaoran_Li
Friends of the mules.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:49 PM

I have not used the MAC, well I could not get it on my computer. My computer is old!! I am hoping that they would do the online version, just like for Gaia. I am hoping that they would do it soonish, so then I can do lots of dream avatars.

I wonder the same question. There are a lot of avatars that look really good. I like the combinations on the cloths here and how people did them.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 01:04 PM

When you could, try the MAC, it's rather fun to combine items and see which ones work and which ones doesn't. ^^

Gaia's tektek was good, but it took quite a long time for me to load the items sometimes. So I avoid making a dream avatar if I could unless I am in desperate need for it. =)

But it'll be rather convenient if there was an online version of the MAC. It requires quite a bit of work though. xD;

Indeed. There are a few male avatars I see that have great items combinations too. But that might have to do with the margin or female and male users as well as avatars here on Menewsha. Hmm...

Caroline
stay gold

Old 01-11-2008, 01:09 PM

Whenever I use red in an avatar, I gravitate towards black, gold, and white, too. XD I've been trying to use some different colours in the MAC.

Iro ||
Do the male items show up if you have both the current version (female) and the version before that downloaded? The updates should be finished soon anyways though.

& Wait, there is yellow in the Valentine's shoes? :o

Sakura ||
(Do you prefer Sakura or Sharon? :P)
Awh, that sucks about your computer. Pkero is working on an online flash version of the MAC.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-11-2008, 01:14 PM

@Caroline:
I could never come up with really outstanding female avatars. I do not like clutter, so it's always simple and leaning towards a semi-casual look. XD;

Yes, I have both versions of the MAC. I could use the older version for the male combinations, but then I would not be able to use some of those really nice looking new items, you see. ^^

Yep. There is some yellow on the Valentines shoes. Though, they look more like orange-brown. xD