hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2019, 06:07 AM

ah, I see you can't have your attention given to someone/thing other than Sarah. do y'all sleep at the same time

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2019, 09:55 AM

For the most part, Sarah and I sleep at the same time...though I tend to stay up a couple hours after I put her to bed...usually into the wee hours of the morning...so I can have a bit of "alone time" before I go to sleep...and then I run the risk of sleeping past Sarah's medicine time the next day.

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 01-12-2019, 01:20 PM

what a nice place
く(ô wo)ノ *throws down cozy pillows and plush blankets*
'
hmmmm
I hope everyone finds joy today.. for me, its in simple things that cannot be taken away

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 01-12-2019, 02:42 PM

Ahhh!!! Sadness...
you have taught me alot
and made me grow in ways happiness wouldn't have been able to do at all
i am thankful to you for being there
for if in pain i did not have the option to be sad
i would have become stone hearted
Sadness... you bring tears
and those tears make my heart soft and vulnerable
it is all a blessing...
because as i see the world around me
i feel blessed that i can be sad on things that hurt me.
and when its time to heal and smile again
i say farewell to you my friend
and thank you and bless you from my heart
for surely you have made my soul stronger

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-23-2019, 04:11 PM

Not HIM's year already.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-04-2019, 07:40 PM

Now HIM's friend has lost another kitty.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-04-2019, 08:01 PM

*offers HIM a hug* :(
I'm so sorry for your loss, HIM.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-04-2019, 09:54 PM

That and a lady my mum worked with, who wasn't very well after multiply strokes went into hospital and didn't come back out.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2019, 07:02 AM

(((hugs))) HIM_ROCK: I am very sorry to hear of your losses.
Were you friends with the lady that passed on?

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2019, 02:38 PM

Hi him. Sorry your having a dark time. 😢

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-05-2019, 03:10 PM

My mum knew her better than I did as worked with her for years until she got too ill to work. Mum went to see her last summer and said she really wasn't well then, no one expected her not to survive surgery. So it's been a bit of a shock.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-26-2019, 10:13 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss HIMmie

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-27-2019, 11:52 AM

yuki is with wyguy 💔

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-27-2019, 12:34 PM

Happy Alanis Morrisette day!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-10-2019, 10:03 AM

My anxiety has gotten worse...I hate going to bed at night because of how horribly panicked I feel when I wake up.
When I woke this morning (Saturday) the panic was joined by unexplained sadness...
Throughout the day I just broke down and cried for seemingly no good reason...
Then my daughter called me to tell me that her cat, Tweety...the cat that lived with me for about 10 years before going back to live with my daughter...the cat that Hope has known all her life...was not doing well and probably was nearing the end of her life.
When the BF and I went to their house, Tweety was breathing rapidly and apleared to not be able to hear or see us. She did make an attempt to sit up...but she soon gave up and laid back down. She also ate a small amount of canned food and licked a tiny amount of ice cream from my daughter's finger...
Then we all got into the van and took Tweety to the animal hospital to have her put to sleep.
Hope and Sarah came to say goodbye.
We all stayed until she took her last breath...though Hope chose to not watch the procedure.
There were many tears from all but Sarah...I don't think Sarah truly understood what was happening...but she did pet Tweety and said Goodbye.
Hope is 6 years old and tends to keep her sadness to herself...but I repeatedly told her that it is okay to be sad and to cry and that she should find somebody to talk to about how she feels.
Then we drove back to my daughter's house...Hope's dad was home from a business meeting and wanted Hope to start getting ready for bed since it was hours past her regular bedtime.
I listened to Hope read me a book...then I got some hugs and kisses and we laughed about some goofy words that Hope was saying...then it was time for me to go and for her to listen to her dad read her a bedtime story.
I hugged my daughter and told her how sorry I was and that Iove her and I left.
I chose to take Sarah for a ride in the car before we went home.
I was doing okay until I decided we needed to go home...then the tears tried to break through...but I was driving, so I pushed them away.
Since we have been home, the tears come in waves...I'm fine one minute, bawling the next.
Tweety has lived at my daughter's house for the past 3 years...because I asked Hope if, when I found my own place to live, did she want Tweety to stay with me or did she want her to stay with her...and at 3 years of age, Hope said "I want Tweety to stay with me to watch over me."
Hope is 3 years older now...and understands that Tweety got old and her body wore out.
I am sad for myself because Tweety was an extraordinary friend during the time she lived with me...I will miss hearing about her.
I am also sad for Hope because Tweety has been a part of her life since she was too young to remember.
At least there is reason to my sadness...
Before this, I was just sad and didn't know why.
We are planning for Hope to come for a sleepover at our house next weekend...
That is something I can happily look forward to.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-11-2019, 06:31 PM

I'm crying so hard I can't even reply
Sending lots of love your way

HeartMoogle
Bumbling Gay
Send a message via MSN to HeartMoogle Send a message via Yahoo to HeartMoogle

Old 05-07-2020, 11:20 PM

I'm really sad lately. A lot has been going on in my life. It's been a difficult week, and I'm just trying to push through.

My girlfriend Megan is doing the best they can to support me, but they can only do so much since we can't see each other because of stupid corona :c

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-30-2020, 06:29 AM

hope you get to be together soon *hugs*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-08-2023, 11:46 PM

This seems like good place.

I never really posted in hangouts and never made one of my own. Weird fact, eh?

I hung out in charities, event threads and posted in just about every other place except RP. I never really RPed here in any one thread. It was more of an on-the-spot situation.

chirp
Sitting on a Tree

Old 02-16-2023, 04:16 PM

Hello Nephila! Who, that is interesting. Why do you think you didn't really end up posting in hangouts?

marnie

Old 02-19-2023, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
This seems like good place.

I never really posted in hangouts and never made one of my own. Weird fact, eh?

I hung out in charities, event threads and posted in just about every other place except RP. I never really RPed here in any one thread. It was more of an on-the-spot situation.

I think cause you were always working on your collection and keeping it organized and working on all of your lovely art and BEAUTIFULPIXELS for mene. That was a lot of time well spent and very much missed.

Anyway I'm totally happy to see you.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-21-2023, 09:57 PM

I'm not sure why. But I guess partly because of what Hummy said. Also, I was always more in my head than wanting to talk with people.

You just missed an event. They had four new event items. I wasn't around at the end of the event to get more than one set though.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-23-2023, 11:53 PM

I could really use a place to be sad right now.
I'm struggling with people misgendering me on purpose and I also am having an issue with someone else and it's causing a ripple effect that stretches out to other people that I used to love talking to and I used to respect.

To make a long story short, I don't understand how some people can remain friends with people who are transphobic. Idk. Maybe it's just me, but if I knew someone was transphobic, I wouldn't want to be friends with them and I would lose respect for them.

It sucks. I never would have thought that being my genuine self and coming out as trans would make my life so much harder... I have always sort of known I was trans, but didn't have the words or knowledge to put a label on myself that felt like it fit. And my life has just been so crazy these last like... Two years. It didn't help that I was going through a lot of stuff and to be met with transphobia on top of all of that was really, really shitty. :/