.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 11-13-2016, 07:06 PM

I just wish it were more active like it used to be! :( I was creeping the "New Posts" early one night and it was a graveyard. Makes me sad.

Definitely a lot of oldbies on here though still! Love that! I was gonna try to come on for the Halloween event but then real life just became hectic and it never happened. :(

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-14-2016, 04:16 PM

Ohhhh yeah, there are some names and faces I miss. Ones who were constantly popping up in threads xD;; Nawww... Even the art forums are like that. It freaks me out :O

Absolutely, I can't believe I recognise so many names still xD!! I know what ya mean X_x;; I managed to get one day in, posting on and off. But yeah, would have been nice to be more active. Adulting suuuux </3

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-14-2016, 10:52 PM

Yep still lots of oldies around.
But yeah a lot of places are dead.
Not a lot going on to be honest...

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 11-15-2016, 01:11 AM

Yea, it's definitely freaky, like a ghost town or something. D:

Adult life eats up fun life..lol. I get so tired of doing nothing but work. .____.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-16-2016, 03:59 PM

Yesssss!!! Omg, work, work, work... Roach and I always talk about how we totally took our childhoods for granted, in that way lols! I used to be able to work a few hours a week, and that was all good. But now, gotta work full time. Have soooo much stuff, that needs maintaining. I'd really love to just ditch lots of my things, and live with a lot less X_x;;

Though in my case, a lot of stuff I have, is art supplies lols. It's gonna be pretty hard, letting go of it all. But also getting home from work, there's more stuff to do. Like cleaning, and cooking </3 Where as I used to come home, and go straight on the net, or into drawing. I can't imagine the days, where things calm down again. I think this is pretty much life LOL!! </3

It's such a nice place here tho, like on other forums. There's so many waste of time threads >.<;;

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-16-2016, 06:40 PM

Omg yes. I use to totally enjoy, going to cadets. And working my part time job at pak n save. And basically staying up all night on gaia/mene. I mean back then, you didn't have to do anything lol. Now it's like a drag. You have to work full time, or your family would starve & you'll lose all your possessions & ya house if ya got one lol. Seriously we just exist these days & are constantly exhausted.

I have a few different collections. I'd be gutted if I had to give those up.

Yeah I agree. I like the slow pace. I just wish there was something new though.

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 11-17-2016, 07:17 PM

Aw, I missed the auction!

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 11-18-2016, 01:04 AM

Ahhhh, I remember staying up SOOOO late at BMC! Haha. I actually found our old moderator tags on Photobucket! Gosh, I miss the simple days living on internet forums with no cares in the world.

I may not be completely in the same boat as you guys with kids/family, but the doggos and I do need food. So I guess I gotta keep working to support us, xD

Little things just make me appreciate how laid back it used to be. I can't imagine giving up some of the stuff I have worked so hard to get though.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-18-2016, 02:57 AM

Omg yes, I use to spend hours/days on BMC. It consumed my life lmao.
But hey we had so much fun!!

Yeah I guess that's true.
I will watch my son grow up and envy how free he is lol

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-20-2016, 07:08 AM

Aww, I haven't seen that name in years! Good old BMC xD!!! I used to stop in all the time, and be like... woooow, look at how these people are bidding dj headphones against each other. Lmao! Also looking at the black list lols!! Oh yeah! Events back then, were when I'd pull an all nighter! Gotta collect those event items haha.

It's surprising how those days are over so quickly. Hopefully when I'm old, and have all the time in the world, there will still be some awesome places online, to visit. And waste my old time away on, haha.

Yep, I'm gonna totally tell the kids, to live it up. Enjoy life, don't get bogged down too quickly. I remember my grandma and dad telling me that though. To enjoy school holidays and stuff, coz when you hit adult age, it's over. I used to totally roll my eyes at them. Now I'm like... daaang, shoulda listened! I know my kids will do the exact same thing xD!

I love looking through my old photobucket accounts too, haha. I've got so many art pieces, and banners for various things. Riiiight back to 2004 I think. It's crazy, when you stumble upon old things, and reminisce on them.

Yep, some things I definitely won't let go of. Like a bunch of my x-men card collections, from like 1995 xD! I've just started putting together a bunch of minimalist blogs, with little tips on how to get started. I really wanna focus on debt reduction X_x;; So yeah, fingers crossed it works out :P I just got a huge tax bill, for 1k, coz my husband filed my taxes wrong. Now suddenly I gotta pay it back around christmas time LOL! Tyyypical >.>;;