p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 03:56 PM

Guardians of the Galaxy

Our story takes place on Earth, while the majority of our characters will come from the surrounding planets. Recently a great threat has come to Earth. Known as The Secret Union of Space and Time's Darkness and Destruction, or The Union, the threat seeks to harm and even recruit (sometimes forcefully) the people of Earth to its evil-doing. The Union believes that by controlling the people of Earth (secretly) that it can lure the protectors of the surrounding planets to Earth and take their planetary gems and in turn, rule their planets, too.

There are guardians for each of the planets. Each planet has a powerful stone that the guardian holds in one form or another and protects. The guardian can also use the power of the stone to do some special things. While there are small kingdoms on each planet, none is as populated as Earth, who has no guardian, though is protected by its moon counterpart with the help of the surrounding planets when needed.

Our guardians have all come to Tokyo and the surrounding area to pose as regular humans while trying to fight this threat as well as figure out what it is and how to stop it. Your character can be young enough to be in high school, can be in college, or be old enough to pose as an adult with a profession of some sort. The characters DO NOT all have to be friends right off the bat!

RULES
1. No Godmodding, round robbining, or anything else you want to call controlling another character in a way that doesn't allow them to respond, react or play in the manner in which they intended. In other words, say and do things for your character ONLY. With the exception of the monsters and NPCs of course. :)
2. Follow Mene rules and TOS at all times. That's a given.
3. Romance and violence are encouraged, but keep it PG13, since that's in Mene's rules, too.
4. All characters must be diverse and have different special abilities. No two characters should have the same ability to step on the toes of any other characters. We are a team, this is not a competition.
5. To join PM me your character profile/s with the title "Union Smhunion" or I will over-look your entry for not even reading the rules.
6. Our players must semi-literate to literate, posting in paragraphs, not just two sentences.
7. You must post at least once every couple (meaning two) of days and commit to a long term play. If you can't, don't join and ruin it for everyone else! If you know you'll be gone for longer than two days, let us know in the OOC and place your character in a way that others aren't waiting on you to post. If you've lost inspiration and need a few days to get it back, again, let us know in the OOC and place your character accordingly.
8. We do have a story-line agenda listed below the character profiles. We are following that. Please PM me your list of things you want to happen in our story for your characters as well as things you think should happen in the story. If you want them to be before or after other specific events, let me know. This list will change often, I'm sure. Feel free to PM me each time you think of something for the list, I don't mind adding to it daily. :)

Character Skeleton
Copy this skeleton, fill in the information and send it to my personal inbox. Do not post it here.

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]insert URL to your character's appearance. ANIME PICTURES ONLY NO DESCRIPTIONS[/IMG]
[COLOR="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"][FONT=" Garamond "][SIZE="5"][B]CHARACTER NAME[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I am [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] Choose one: Guardian of Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, Saturn, Uranus or Mercury. OR I am a member of The Secret Union of Space and Time'
s Darkness and Destruction (if your charrie is a member of The Uniongive them a title)[/color].
[
INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][LEFT][B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Nicknames: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Description: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Age: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Sex: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Sexual orientation: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] My Character is: Good/Evil/On the fence of good and evil.[/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Hobbies: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Likes: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Dislikes: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I can ___. (List your character's special powers and abilities.[/size][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT]

[/CENTER][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[
B][SIZE="4"]‡ My story;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-05-2013 at 07:52 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 03:57 PM

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 07-31-2013 at 09:41 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 03:58 PM

Character Profiles

Quote:
Kya Katsumi

Axelia Miakoda
(uh-Zell-ya + mE-uh-koe-duh)

I am guardian of the moon and the silver/rainbow crystal.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Her parents always called her "Miyu" which translates in her people's native language to "beautiful moon". No one else has ever called her that. She is called Axel (Uh-zell) by her friends.
Description: Pale blue eyes and long waist length pale blue hair. Her hair is so pale that in the sunlight it can seem silver or almost white. She stands at 5'5" with pale porcelain, flawless skin. She has a crescent moon shaped birthmark on her forehead that is passed down from generation of guardian to generation of guardian. It remains unseen until she's using her powers or her powers are growing.
Sex: Female
Sexual orientation: Straight
My Character is: Good
Hobbies: So far Axel has found that she can help people on Earth far more than on the moon. In her spare time, she can be found at the soup kitchen, helping out at the animal shelter, or volunteering anywhere that help is needed.
Likes: Axel loves being outside at night, the smell of coming rain, corny Earth movies and Earth food. ALL Earth food.
Dislikes: Axel really hates bugs. They don't have bugs on the moon and she's found an ABUNDANCE of them here on earth.
For now, Axelia can use her magic and her stone very minimally, basically only able to do parlor type tricks. She will learn to, as her crystal and magic combined (as well as with great help from the others) will give her the ability to purify monsters, returning them to their original form and ridding them of their evil. It will also allow her power augmentation, which is the ability to enhance or weaken the powers of others but she has to be touching them. She can create barriers and force fields with energy. She will be able to heal to the extent of bringing others back from the dead. She will be able to bring light to darkness with light manipulation and be able to manipulate time, though of course only by seconds until the end of our story probably. (These things will not come all at once and will be things that are learned through experience/battle with the help and power of her fellow guardians.)

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Her name is translated by her people to mean "Protector of mankind by the power of the moon". She is the guardian of the Silver Crystal which can transform into the legendary Rainbow crystal when the other planets combine their powers into it. Axelia's Mother and the one guardian of the moon and Earth was recently killed. Her death is a mystery still undergoing investigation in her kingdom. (Though it was undoubtedly The Union's doing.) The responsibilities of protecting the moon and its crystal were passed down to Axelia days later when she was sent to Earth very abruptly and with short goodbyes.

While Axelia has no experience using her powers in a real situation, she has had training and practice, knowing that one day she would be guardian of the moon and have full responsibility of protecting it, its sister planet the Earth, and keeping peace among all planets.

Currently Axelia is posing as a foreign exchange student at the local high school. She has been here for nearly two months and has had no leads on the threat, nor has she run into any of its monsters or leaders. So far she's just gotten comfortable at her new home, made some friends and found some new favorite things that they didn't have back on the moon.

She isn't overly loud, but she's not super quiet or shy either. She's friendly and sweet and makes friends easily. She can be serious when the need calls for it, but she enjoys being silly and having fun. She's a hard worker and so far in school makes decent grades.
Quote:
Esmme

Aro Mathys

I am Guardian of Mars.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Aro has always been known by either his first or last name. Another nickname that is occasionally stuck to him is Mars, which is both his planet's name, and a mythical god of war.
Description: Mathys has glowing red eyes and silver hair. He never seems to tan, but seems to have a natural darkness that many people favor. He stands tall at 6'4", is well-muscled and lithe, and is obviously the sort that keeps himself active. He has various scars, a few of them that stand out include one from his left wrist up to the inside of his elbow and a large smattering of slashes along his back.
Mayths' skin is unnatural warm to the touch. To humans, it would feel like he continually has a high fever. He runs at about 102 degrees constantly, and that's normal for him. He finds many places on earth cold.
His clothing is usually red, like his planet. Much of it is extremely durable fabric and leather, and is meant to last a long while through combat. Aro has a broadsword that is always latched to his back, its hilt by his right shoulder.

Sex: Male
My Character is: On the fence of good and evil.
Hobbies: Aro has taken a liking to learning the arts of war. He enjoys physical exertion in combat, and the challenge of a good fight. On Mars, he has gathered quite the selection of weapons from other planets - and learned to use each and every one of them.
On earth, Aro has taken a liking to what everyone else calls a "motorcycle." He thinks they're (to put it bluntly) an interesting beast that is worthy of taming. Mathys learned to ride quickly upon coming to earth.

Likes: Enjoys creating tension in groups, and is known to be the one who ends fights. Aro has a particular liking for cats, since they are "worthy hunters." (Honestly, he thinks they're cute.) Aro enjoys any outdoors activity or challenge, and is drawn to competition in games, sports, and fights.
PS: Mathys also enjoys hot or spicy foods.

Dislikes: Aro can't stand the cowardly, and the timid annoy him. Cold foods are on his list of dislikes, and Aro hates wasting time.
I can control heat and flame. There are times when rage gets the best of me, and it fuels the production of fire. Don't be surprised if you end up choking on ash and dust, either. My blade leaves a trail of ash, and the metal is hot to the touch.
I keep my stone embedded in the gauntlet on my right hand.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;
Mars is known for war. We've always been known for war. My lineage has been marked as the guardians for centuries, and we take it as our solemn duty to protect our planet. My father, and his father before him, were great guardians who defeated great darkness. I plan on doing just the same.

My abilities come easily to me, for I have trained with them constantly since I was a young child. I look forward to the day I can meet my enemies in battle. They will fear me. Everyone will fear me.

Here on earth, I have chosen to live alone. Most people don't question my existence. I own a motorcycle, and enjoy taking unnecessary risks with the humans that have come to call me their "buddy." Honestly, most of them are fools. Brave, but fools.

I tell everyone that I "come from another town," and no one questions it. No one seems to care. That's just the way it should be. I don't care much for their scrutiny.

Quote:
Esmme

Ceridan Dehl
(Sehri-dan Dell)

I am Guardian of Venus.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: His nicknames include Cer (Sehr) and Dehl, neither of which are extremely manly names.
Description: Ceridan has golden eyes and brown hair, both of which are soft in their own manner. He is roughly 5'7", and is a very lithe individual. While he is obviously not a body-builder, the youth-like male is considerably fit.
Everything about Cer is perfect - his smile is just right, the way he breathes is somehow attractive, and even the way he seems to look right into your soul is downright beautiful.
Ceridan is known for getting cold easily, and is extremely vulnerable when he is hurt.

Sexual orientation: Straight, though occasionally it's questionable due to his powers
Hobbies: Cel enjoys reading, playing games, watching television, and artwork. Most of his time is spent painting and drawing couples.
Likes: Enjoys seeing people truly in love. Cel loves ice cream and sweet foods, art, and people. He enjoys going to watch people in parks and public areas, and even more loves toying with their emotions for the greater good.
Dislikes: Conflict, war, and pain are three of his greatest dislikes. Cel dislikes getting dirty, and is often spotlessly clean.
I can control the feelings of love within any individual, even if there is no love for whoever I chose for them. With a touch, I can send a euphoric sense of joy and pleasure to whoever I choose. This feeling is a beautiful distraction tool, and can be used both in jest and to calm situations otherwise deemed uncontrollable.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;
Venus has always been a peace-loving planet. We enjoy the harmony and love that is created there, and would live our lives out peacefully if it weren't for the Union.

I am one of the twins born to my parents. My brother is the closest thing to me, and it pains me to leave him behind while I travel to earth. There is no greater hardship than knowing the other half of my soul is so far away from me!

Here on earth, I am known as the artist. I spend much of my time in public areas, and am known as the sweet one everyone loves to talk to. I have met a variety of young women who are students at the nearby school, and each of them are beautiful works of art.

I intend on finding the other Guardians and solving this dissonance so I can return home. My family is waiting for me.
Quote:
Kry

Crim Solari

I am the protector of the moon's guardian.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Crim
Description: Crim stands at a height of 5'8, he has red hair and yellow eyes. He carries a katana and a short sword with him always. His skin warmer than a typical earth humans, he wears tight clothes and loose jackets for ideal mobility in a fight.
Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual
My Character is: Good.
Hobbies: Protecting Axelia, he takes this job seriously. Feeling as if he failed her mother, he attempts to make up for it by being determined to never fail her.
Dislikes: Cold, complete darkness, small spaces and rain
I can emit an Electromagnetic Pulse, very similar to the EMP waves that solar flare's release. An electromagnetic pulse can completely and efficiently shut down various electronic devices, though the EMP I can emit is limited in size and range. Anything electronic within my immediate area will be greatly affected.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;
Crim's birth is shrouded in mystery. His parents unknown to him, all that is known is that one day during a particularly violent but brief solar storm, he appeared on the moon. As solar flares and balls of fire sped past the moon suddenly a baby was there. Somehow connected to the sun. Crim was taken in by those that live on the moon.

He was raised and trained to be a soldier, a fighter. A protector for the guardian of the moon. He had always remained close to Axelia's mother, and Axelia. When the moon's guardian died, Crim blamed himself. He had been somewhere else, running an errand for the woman he called queen. If only he had stayed at her side, perhaps she might still be alive.

Now Crim is on Earth. He has sworn that he will not stray far from Axelia's side, he will not fail her like he failed her mother. Crim keeps his distance while Axelia is in school, lingering unseen on the school grounds and watching her from afar. Lingering in the shadows as he follows her home to watch for anything that might threaten her life. Lingering unseen around her Earth home, keeping a careful eye on her and her surroundings.

Crim keeps his distance, and is slow to reveal himself to Axelia for fear that she might also blame him for her mother's death.
Quote:
Happydeath

Koyama Hashimoto

I am The guardian of the planet Mercury.

SPOILERX

Nicknames:
Description: He stands at a height of 6'2. He has a deep crimson brownish hair color that normally comes down to the tip of his shoulders but reach just pass that when it is wet. Whenever he is using his power to a point that it was normally much more visible to be noticed, his eyes tend to change color to a more golden glow. Other then that, his usual eye color are hazel. His skin color is a palish peach-like color. His gemstone necklace is always found wrapped around his neck as it only glows it's bright teal-like color whenever his power is being used to a higher extent then normal, such as battling.
Sexual orientation: Straight.
Hobbies: Normally if Koyama isn't found by a large body of water such as a beach, lake or pond or anything around that kind of thing. He can either be found within the kitchen cooking different foods. If he isn't found doing any of those things, he can be found by listening closely and following the sound of music being played.
Likes: Koyama has a habit of baking pasties even though he also enjoys cooking several different foods that the earthlings have learned to eat regularly. Whenever he is found near a large body of water, if he isn't already just sitting there to enjoy the view he would simply jump straight into the water for a little swim. His favorite types of food so far are normally sweets.
Dislikes: He hates the sight of blood since it gives him the memories of death that could surround the area and worries him about the future of the earth.
Being the guardian of Mercury, the gemstone allows Koyama to be able to manipulate any and all forms of water around him, as well as allowing him to breathe underwater and giving him a much higher endurance for swimming. He also has learned to enhance his own inner chi to gain the ability to use his strength, speed and agility to their highest potential. Whenever he uses his power and there is no source of water nearby, it tends to drain him of much more of his own energy leaving him out of breath for several minutes.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;
Around the time Koyama had been brought into the whole thought of being plain existing, he had always been known to be different from all the others who lived on the planet Mercury, even to his own parents. As soon as he was born, even though it was during the day and the temperature was as high as it normally was which was around 840F, the young child's skin was as cold as the nights that came through the planet. Of course he was born within the kingdom of Mercury itself where the temperature of the land on the planet wasn't as blazing hot as it should've been but still the heat that was still slightly generated through the kingdom should've been enough to keep the child warm.

Even with their child being as cold as he was, Koyama's parents were simply happy enough that the coldness of their son's skin wasn't a sign of him being dead. Being born into the arms of the guardians who protected the planet Mercury, no one had judged the reason to why the son of the guardian was so cold.
While growing, Koyama had seen how his parents had defended the planet from many different disasters as well as strange dark creatures who wanted to rule over the planet. Around his young age, he hadn't realized about his true power yet but in thoughts of everyone's minds was that he would inherit the power of his father's heat abilities considering how hot the day was on the planet.

Every night the young child would always stare into the dark endless space towards the many other planets that were still in view. Even though the temperatures outside were so deeply cold, Koyama had stood there simply as though it hadn't effected him one bit. Every night, his attention was always focused upon the planet Earth he had been told many stories about the planet as to how it had billions and billions of people who lived upon it along with how the temperature would always change but not dramatically. Ever since he had learned about the planet, he had always dreamed that he would be able to visit the planet and see how the people there lived their lives.

As Koyama had continued to grow older, around his teenage years, his father had began to teach him the art of combat; mostly to concentrate his inner chi into each strike. His mother on the other hand had tried to teach him how to master his power, which was much more difficult when she had thought that her own son's power was over the ability of heat. By the time Koyama's father had finally finished teaching his son how to use his chi, both of his own parents had helped him with his power training. Unfortunately, one day in the middle of training, the golden eyed boy had ended up exploding with a large blast of frozen energy around him. The temperature around the training room had quickly dropped inhumanly fast as everything within the room had immediately been frozen solid. That day was the same that they had finally realized their son's potential in water.

It had taken some time for Koyama's father to accept this since his own father had began to even doubt the fact that the child was even his own son. There had been so much difference between himself and his child, his mother on the other hand had easily accepted her son's difference. Nearing closer and closer to his adult years, Koyama's father had still barely accepted his own son as he would always travel out of the kingdom and wander the burning plains of Mercury during the day. It was all by chance that one day when he had wandered off into the planet's surface that several of the usual dark creatures had come to try and take over the planet. With his own mind taken upon his son, it was difficult to fend off the creatures on his own without the assistance of his wife helping him. In the end, he was killed there by the strange creatures as they quickly devoured the man's body before continuing on to try and take over the kingdom itself.

By the time the dark creatures had reached the kingdom, noticing the blood that dripped from their lips, Koyama's mother had easily realized that her own husband was killed by those monsters as she was also blinded with rage before attacking the creatures. Her fate was just the same in the end, however, before had a chance to devour the woman seeing as how his own mother and knowing that his father was killed by those monsters the golden-eyed male had immediately blew up in pure anger before turning the creatures into nothing more then tall statues made of pure ice, only to end up breaking them apart with a single thrust of his wrist toward them.

After that day, Koyama was automatically known as the new guardian to the planet since both of his parents had been defeated. After several more years of defending the planet as it's new guardian, when the news about how the darkness was now targeting the planet Earth since it had no guardian, there was no need for a second thought before he had rushed toward the planet to stop the tragedy of a planet being taken over by those creatures and having billions of innocent lives taken in the process. To this day, Koyama still tends to rethink about his parents and mostly his father in hopes that he had accepted his son once he had passed onto the other side.

Quote:
Kiyoto

Kenshin Ryouichi

I am the Guardian of Jupiter.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: He is at times known by the name of Mokusei at times for his home planet.
Description: Kenshin stands at about six feet tall, his hair waist length and snow white. His eyes are a yellow color, reflecting that of Jupiter's stone. He has slightly feminine looks, a beautiful man. His skin is fair, and his body is slender and lengthy. He is graceful and fluent in his movements, his clothes often consisting of a traditional white or various Kimonos, or white attire. He can be seen in various other Earthly attire as well when desired however.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Kenshin is a fan of reading, as well as writing and calligraphy. Because of this, he also has an intrest in painting and sketching. He often can be found taking long walks, or meditating. He enjoys playing both various forms of the flute, as well as the Sitar. He enjoys Bushido and Pai Sho as well, often seen practicing or playing.
Likes: Kenshin likes the finer and simpler things in life. He enjoys nature and the beauty of natural life and nature altogether, including animals. He likes tea as well as art and music. He likes peace, calm and tranquility, as well as seeing others happy. He enjoys helping others, as well as the sun and the moon. Being an electric bound guardian, he also enjoys lightning, which in turn causes him to enjoy many storms and the rain. Oddly enough, being electric, he has a love of hot showers and baths, or hotsprings and oceans. He enjoys sour foods and some spicy ones. He has an intrest within history, especially the time of samurai. He likes Bushido as well as the game of Pai Sho. He enjoys books and poetry, as well as the theater. Kenshin has taken a liking to fresh fruits that Earth has to offer, as well as shrimp, grab and lobster. He is a fan of various forms of sushi as well. He loves learning about various things and people, his curiosity often driving him. He loves culture as well, from both Earth and other planets. He enjoys a good deep and meaningfull conversation, as well as amusing or playful banter with friends, he is known for light teasing at times.
Dislikes: He dislikes pain and strife, seeing others in danger or in ill feeling. He dislikes fighting and those who are quick to always do such. He is not a fan of cockiness or arrogance, nor one of seeing people use others for their own gain. He dislikes evil , though he understands it can take on many forms. He dislikes cold, since it seems to have a negative effect on him. He dislikes enclosed spaces, especially made of inconductable materials. He is not a fan of blood or death other than peaceful passings. He is in no way a fan of the threat to the planets, or those who support it and or are the cause. He dislikes horror movies, and is not much of a television person at all, prefering nature and the theater. He hates guns and most forms of weapons for what they are capable of doing, which stems off of his dislike of war and fighting. He does not like cooked carrots or tomatoes, finding them to be rather mushy and disgusting. He is not a particular fan of potatoes either, though he will tollerate what he can of what he does not like.
I can manipulate Electricity into various attacks and forms, generating it from myself through my energy/chi. I am also able to manipulate and control electrical currents and presences around me, making me quite skilled with technology, as well as drawing it from the planet or air around me, this makes me most powerful during a storm. Through my chi within my body, I am able to control the electrical synapses within my body to boost my speed, strength and other physical trates for a period of time, though it usually leaves me tired depending on the length used. Jupiter's gem, takes the form of an amulet

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Jupiter is the largest planet within the system, viewed by earth as a large mixture of gasses and a dence metalic core. Much of it is shrouded in mytery though, not only from its Eartly companion. The people of Jupiter dispite its size, have always been a peaceful and prosperous race. The capital kingdom, located where what is known as Jupiter's red spot resides. Jupiter is protected by a more storm like outer layer, which has aided in its defence from attacking enemies. It is a conductive planet due to it's core, which typically creates electrical storms within this layer. Jupiter's guardian lineage has been a long one, stories of the heros of Jupiter have been passed down within the planet's life for hundreds of years.

Kenshin Ryouichi grew up around these stories, being born to a high family withing Jupiter's central kingdom. He grew up with them mostly because not only were they the stories of his people, they were the history of his family, his heritage. His family was the right hand of Jupiter's king and queen's bloodline, the two hand in hand. A more female guardian proned world then male, it was a slight surprise to his parents to be blessed with a baby boy. At the same time, Jupiter's king and queen were blessed with a baby girl. It was deemed from the start that the two would be raised to be wed when they came of age, it would be a great step for the guardian line and royal line to join.

Due to this, Kenshin was rased to know the ways of the world as well as the more refigned ways of the royal world as well. His parents were loved by all, his father heading Jupiter's main forces to protect the land. They rarely saw times of war and battle however, though they knew most of what was going on with the worlds around them. In turn, being the nextt guardian, Kenshin learned much of the other planet's heritage and histories as well. He seemed to take to earth, loving the thought of the nature it was said to posess. Much of Jupiter's natural surface outside the kingdoms was barren and rocky, specialized advances made cultivation and such possible within the more developed areas.

When Kenshin was ten however, things took a slight turn. A breach within the cloud layer told of a group of dark beings coming down onto the planet's surface. A scout group for what, they could only guess was the darkness that was pushing its way closer to the planets. His mother and father went to deal with the threat, leaving Kenshin in the hands of the royal guards and family. During this time, he had nightmares of these creatures, for he had overherd Jupiter's council speaking of their darkness and ruthlessness. He often woke up in the night, a storm outside. The king and queen becoming curious if he was the cause of this, since Jupiter's guardians were known for such abilities.

Word came weeks later that the band of intruders had been delt with. When his parents returned however, his father was injured. Waiting to hear if his father would be alright again weighed heavily on the young boy. It was around this time he began getting closer to the princess. They had always played together and learned together as friends, though they had never shown much intrest other than childish attraction. They began spending more time together, outside of lessons and games. He was glad to hear his father was recovering, though he would not likely see the field of battle much again. His father was saddened by this, though he began becoming a more active part of his sons life as a result.

Into his teenage years, the princess and he were encouraged to continue their look into a relationship, taking long walks together as well as enjoying many of the attractions Jupiter had to offer. It was easy to see the young couple was falling more in love with each passing day, the two were the talk and excitement of the planet. As he grew, his looks developed as well. He was known for this growing up, his looks slightly more delicate and feminine, with a lengthy and slender body to match. It made him envied by many women and men as well, though he was already promised to the princess of the royal family. It hid the fact that the guardian was surprisingly energetic and athletic, excelling in training as well as games that required physical skill. He kept this side more refined and hidden though, since he was being raised to be king some day.

They were to be wed when both turned eighteen and became of age, however things did not go over as planned. There had been rumors for awhile of a darkness overshadowing the central kingdom, that someone on the inside had to have told or helped the dark creatures get through the storm shield. It was thought that the dark union growing in space had someone working within Jupiter's system. They had to be someone who knew Jupiter's weaknesses and power, though no one had any idea why someone would seek to betray the peaceful and plesant planet. Kenshin awoke to the sound of guards, the castle abuzz. He moved out onto the balcony, horrified to find it and much of the capital ablaze. He went in search of his parents, as well as the royal family, though he knew the guards would see to them first.

He found his father directing the guards, telling him that the kingdom had been invaded by more of the beasts that had come years earlier. It was a mystery how they got within the kingdom, even more within the castle grounds. His father ordered him to find the king and queen, along with the princess and hide, but he refused. His mother found the two and told him he needed to for the future of Jupiter. He was forced away by a group of guards, led towards the underground chambers where the royal family was to be held and protected. Unfortunatly, they were to late...The beasts had somehow managed to get within, his bride to be and her family, paying the price. The guards he was with attacked, even he was forced to use a weapon for the first time in actual combat, wounded on his back.

The beasts were slowly driven out, but he learned at the price. His father had lost his life as well. It was a devistating time for the planet, laying to rest four of its most beloved people all at once, as well as the hit to it's people and the kingdom itself. Questions arose about what would happen to the kingdom and the planet. Without a ruler it would be lost. Kenshin's mother made a desicion, as the right hand family of the royal line, it was their duty to ensure the planet's safety. The very next day, she stepped down as the planet's guardian, passing it on to her son, then took the role of the planet's new queen. Kenshin who had already been ready to take the role at some time, accepted without hesitation.

His training was stepped up, as word of the growing threat beyond Jupiter's borders met with the new queen's ears. She thought it would be a good idea for her son to be taken to the planet called Earth, to learn their ways and help the other planets who seemed to be setting their sights on this planet as well. Remembering the stories and his duty, the new guardian accepted. At the age of ninteen, he was brought to earth, living there ever since this time. He has learned more of their history, as well as about their people and that the planet seems to be in the sights of the enemy that took his future away in a sense. He vowed to do his best, and to stop them from ever realizing this goal.
Quote:
Xavi

Nevaeh Rei

I am Uranus .

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Nene
Description: I have cropped dark blue hair with purple highlights throughout. I almost always have some sort of flower in my hair too. Makeup is a really important part of my life as are corsets. I like to fit that stereotypical Asian look of pale, skinny, and small feted. My breasts are a bit bigger than theirs and I'm a tad bit more curvy. Oh well, it makes me look damn good in a kimono. By the way, I'm five-foot eight. My eyes are a purple-blue color and I have the word "Uranus" tattooed tramp-tat style.
Sexual orientation: There's a difference?
Hobbies: Singing and doodling are two of my favorite things. I also love dancing. I also enjoy ripping worms in half, hunting, and playing in the mud. Wanna arm wrestle? I love that too. Oh and working out. Working out is very important to me.
Likes: Fighting, kicking ass, singing, dancing, and watching the corn grow. I really like flowers too.
Dislikes: Flying, weaklings (especially men), people shorter than her, and people who walk around with sticks up their asses (talk about a hypocrite).
I'm blessed with psychokinesis (telekinesis). It's the mental movement of objects. It involves a lot of focus and extreme concentration, but it's not that bad. It's quite fun. Did you forever to get folks out of the drawer? No problem, I can get that. Now if I chose to stab you in the eye for being a moron… well, that's another story. As far as my stone's location. Let's just say I turned it into a navel piercing.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Fun fact, my name spells heaven when you look at it backwards. Rei means nothing but it can also mean lovely spirit. I like to think it's the latter one.

Anyway, people like to think of me as an upbeat bubbly gal. It's true. I really I. But I'm also a backstabbing, conniving bitch. I enjoy beating people and I love a good challenge. Why? Well, when you grow up with eight other siblings, you need to grow up tough and strong. Probably doesn't help that all eight of them are brothers. Heh, guess you could say daddy was in for a surprise when I popped out.

My mum died after delivering me. It took it's toll on dad but my eldest brother Kazuo (I like to call him Kaka) actually helped to raise me. It was pretty cool.

Enough about that though. How and why did I come to Earth? WHO KNOWS! Bawah ha ha. I think I came here to play with these mortals. But something deep within tells me there's a purer reason. I like my reason though. I mean, I think these people should solve their own problems. Me helping them is only because 1) it's fun and 2) I was told I had to.

So yeah, here I am. Union smhunioners? Come and get some. I guarantee you'll be begging to die once I'm through with you.
Quote:
Kiyoto

Ren Masami

I am guardian of Neptune.

SPOILERX

Nicknames:
Description: Ren stands at about five foot six incehes. She has long knee length wild purple hair and bright blue ocean like eyes. She has a slender hourglass like figure, which is proportionally just right for her. Her skin is fair to very lightly tan in color. She typically wears tight or form fitting clothes that stay out of her way when fighting. Her typical color scheme includes black, purple and blues, as well as some whites and silvers. She will wear various forms of clothing in various colors though.
Hobbies: Ren likes Gymnastics, she has always loved it since she was a child. She studdies various forms of martial arts, to keep up with the boys in a fight. She loves working with animals, voulenteering to help out at shelters when she can. She loves to eat sweets and spicy foods, as well as go dancing. She has come to love the earth sports of soccer and vollyball. She loves making mini movies and being a photographer, typically always having a camera with her. She is an active shopper, though she loves both girly and tomboy clothes, a mixture of both herself. She loves to design herself, making some of her own outfits and those for her friends. She loves singing, always carrying a little sketchbook to jot down lyrics that pop into her head.
Likes: Ren likes gymnastics and martial arts, as well as animals, sweet and spicy foods. She likes dancing and music, as well as soccer and vollyball. She loves taking pictures and making movies, as well as seeing various photography exhibits. She likes shoes and clothes. She likes designing and creating unique things. She likes standing out and showing guys girls are just as good as they are. She loves a challenge and being outdoors, any active work is her thing. She enjoys going for runs and warm days. She loves hot baths and swimming, water altogether. She loves the feel of wind, as well as storms. She likes fish, both in the water and as food, sushi is her favorite foor. She likes fruits and veggies, active in her health. She likes to sing.
Dislikes: She hates being told she can not do something merely for the fact she is a girl. She hates when boys think they are better than girls in any way. She is not a fan of dolls or puppets, they kind of creep her out. She dosn't like most chick fliques or dramas, not liking a lot how they make women the damsel in distress. She hates frilly, gaudy or over the top fashions and jewlery as well as people for that matter. She hates arrogant, pigheaded guys, as well as cocky guys. She hates being looked at for only her body or looks, and not her brain or her personality and more.
I can manipulate the water and air around me as I please. With concentration, I am able to utilize them to make storms both big and small, though the bigger the more draining it is for me. I can pull the mosture and liquid from things and the air from them as well to use though I tend to keep away from drawing it from living things. I am able to breath under water due to this and utilize the air around me to jump higher or push my body. Using my chi, I am able to combine it with water to sort of spead up the healing of wounds, the bigger the harder it is and more chi it takes. Small wounds I can deal with easily. Neptune's stone, takes the form of what is known as Neptune's Heart, a necklace.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Ren grew up on the beautiful planet of Neptune. She was born to the previous guardian, though she never knew her father. Her mother was well known for being a strong independant guardian, who did not need to rely on the strength of a man to get what she needed done. Ren admired her mother for this quality growing up, striving to be like her. Neptune had always been a land of beauty, its plants and eotic life, as well as its people were known for their elegance, charm and beauty. It was mirrored through their guardians, which tended to be beautiful or handsome men. Ren's mother was the same, beautiful and fierce, growing up, those who met Ren saw a lot of her mother within her. As little girl, her mother used to tell her stories about the planets and her adventures, saving Neptune from those who wished to harm it and its people.

She started training as soon as she was old enough to walk and move around on her own, making a promise to herself that she would be the best guardian she could be. She would not let a man help her, when she fell or got hurt. She was stubborn, refusing to cry and continuing to push on. She learned to use her surroundings for her advantage. She often trained alongside her mother, learning to be flexable, allert and to focus. Her mother always told her how proud she was of her. When she was ten, Ren asked her mother about who her father was. She was told he was a good man, but that was all she would tell her at that time or others when Ren would ask. She decided to do a bit of reaserch, though with very few leads to go on, she found very little information about anything at all.

She became more independant into her teenage years, as suitors and those looking to date or court her came into the picture. She went out on a few dates, but nothing really clicked. She enjoyed when they were kind and nice, having fun, though others annoyed her with thinking they had to take care of her because she was a girl. She knew plenty of women loved to have a man take care of them and to not have to worry, but she was not one to step aside and have a man protect her. It was not how she was raised, though the more she resisted, the more she seemed to attract attention, becoming one that no man could tame on her planet. As she developed, this did not seem to help very much. She had her mother's long flowing hair, though her mother always said she had her father's eyes.

Her eyes a piercing icy ocean blue could stop anyone dead in their tracks with merely a look, as they often did. They seemed to be one of her best and worst qualities, fierce, though at times betraying what she was feeling. She got faster and stronger as she grew, learning about the growing threat within the solar system, as well as the enemies she would have to face soon enough. Part of her was terrified, the other was thrilled and looking forward to a challenge and a chance to fight back. To become the guardian she was ment to be. When she was seventeen, her mother took her aside, telling her she wanted to talk about Ren's father. She told him that he ws a stong and just man, a man of courage and passion. He was from the moon, one that orbited Earth lightyears away from their home planet. He had been sent here by their king do seek Neptune's council and the two had fallen in love.

It was romantic and tragic, she learned about their time together, broken by his call back to his own home. It was not long after that, Ren's mother had discovered she was pregnant. Ren asked if her father even knew about her. Her mother said he did, the two had kept in contact best they could. It was difficult to though with both working hard to help their planets and unable to see eachother. She wondered if she could meet him, her mother saying he would be coming for her coorination as the new guardian of Neptune when she turned eighteen. The day arrived and she was exstatic, the idea of meeting her father and becoming guardian was more than she could handle. It seemed to good to be true...and it was. The ceremony began and her father had yet to show up. The ceremony ended, her father had yet to show up.

She was greatful and happy to be the new guardian, though saddened that her father had broken his promise to show up and be there for her. She waited to hear any news, but none came. Days passed and still nothing of the sort. she was heartbroken, though she hid it behind her training and a smile. She was told she would be going to Earth, to help against the rising threat and it was then she promised she would find out what had happened to her father and to the moon kingdom of Earth. Travelling to earth, she has been enrolled as a senior at the local high school. She took immediatly to various forms of earth culture, such as gymnastics and martial arts. Naturally she attracted more attention from males, though she has shown little intrest in them still. She has noticed a silver haired girl in another class that reminds her of the moon princess she had met before. She has been trying to learn more about her, while she finds out what she can about the guardians of the other planets and the threat that is present to all.
Quote:
Happyeath

Underneath all his identity

Cain Russel

I am Part of The Union and considered an experiment gone wrong..

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Experiment 202 or monster.
Description: He tends to wear what seems to be the remains of a hoodie but only the top part that covers up his entire head and face at all times. The only part of his face that he ever shows is his usual wicked grin and his strangely dark orange redish eyes. His entire upper body is topless at nearly all times but he does tend to wear an actual shirt when he is instructed to by The Union leader. His skin color is a dark ashy greyish color that makes him look as though he had rolled around in molten ash from the remains of a volcano explosion. Both of his wrists are cuffed with several chains wrapped all over his body that tend to restrict him when he becomes too excited for a battle with anyone or anything. His lower pants are nothing more then black ragged up shorts that reach just below his knees and he wears no shoes whatsoever. He towers at the height of at the very least of 6'8. However, it does not mean he stays like that forever, underneath all that dark ashy skin and the creepy grin his actual skin color had been just simply really pale with his hair at the length of at least half way to his shoulders. His eye colors are a deep golden orange but he still towers at the same height of 6'8. His true body has yet to have been seen by anyone for his true face underneath the hood is nothing more then a grinning pitch black head with several strange lines coming all across his head like tattoos.
Age: At his first look, he seems to be around his early twenties.
Sexual orientation: Unknown.
My Character is: Still trying to figure out what he wants but for the time being he helps The Union with their plans only because he thinks it entertaining.
Hobbies: Killing, finding a good fighter, devouring humans and animals. Sharpening his blade and training.
Likes: Blood, screams of terror, torturing, pain on both himself and others.
Dislikes: Being restrained against fighting his opponents, fighting weak people, quick battles.
I can negate the powers of any guardian that uses against me and let it cancel out or simply be pushed to the side, although with that it tends to harm my entire body both physically an mentally in many ways. I am able to absorb any type of matter into my entire body and make it part of me even if it is only for a limited amount of time before it wears off. My screams are deadly to the point that it can even cause steel to shatter and liquid to evaporate to nothingness. Of course, my strength, speed and agility are highly increased then normal. Being able to rip reality apart with his scythe that tends to go wrong many times since it is incompletely created.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;
Cain or in the case of all The Union members have considered him; Experiment 202, was nothing more then originally a simple captain of The Union. He had been loyal to the group who wished to rule over the entire universe. He had always taken orders from his superiors without question and killing off any enemy that they had instructed him to do. To this man, there was no such thing as failure within a mission. If the mission had required a sacrifice of one of his own men within his squad, he hadn't even given a second thought even if the man was Cain's best friend. He would immediately cause the death of the man just to please the superiors of The Union.

Throughout his entire life growing up as a child to his mother and father. He was taught to follow every law and rule that his superiors told him to do, he was trained strictly to learn how to fight and how to protect himself when it came to a mission or any type of battle against anyone. Even as he grew up around his youngest age of being five, he was forced to learn how to fight against unimaginable force such as the guardians and unbelievable numbers by himself. Of course, the simulations weren't set to kill but the power had been set to the range of being able to incapacitate any part of his body.

Shockingly, even at the age of five he was able to surpass any other child within the academy as he was soon sky-rocketed straight to the higher up ranks around only the age of thirteen. Fighting alongside the adult members of The Union, many of them had underestimated the child's abilities to fight in such a reality. They soon learned that was a big mistake to underestimate him..many of those adults were never really heard from again after being placed within the same room with the child.

Around the age of 19, Cain had been instructed to head to the lab room where they were going to try and make the him a stronger solider. He had simply thought for sure that it was going to be something simple as getting an injection or two that was really going to hurt. Maybe even running tests on him and giving him something internal that would increase his power or sort of thing. He thought wrong. The young captain was forced into a large tube-like machine where some sort of green liquid was drowned all over his body and his head. The liquid was soon brought to an extremely high temperture where it had felt as though his own skin was going to be peeled off if he had stayed in there for even two seconds.

As much as the young male banged against the tube, the scientists had continued to run tests upon the poor man as they had even set fire to the inside of the tube. Once the fire had finally come to a halt, they had opened the tube only to have Cain collapse out of it with his current ashed skin. Knowing that he would be enraged at what they had done to him, the scientists were quick to place a pair of cuffs onto both of his wrists and wrapped him within chains while they had continued to run their experiments. As they continued to do so, the next part was to drown him once more within the same liquid but this time to cover up his head with the hood that he has now come to wear where he goes. This time, within the liquid, two large drills were immediately pushed to the side of both of his heads as he screamed and trembled within the liquid to no end. Blood had sprayed all over as the chains quickly wrapped around his body tightly to stop any of his movements any longer. The drills had went straight for his brain only to have the tip of both of the drills to touch his nerves.

As soon as the drills had been removed the liquid pouring into his mind had been the last straw. The burning hot liquid, the intense and unbelievable pain was too much for his body. Within that same moment, a loud scream of pain had escaped his lips as his scream had become enhanced terribly loud. The glass tube shattered to tiny pieces only to become nothing by the time it had touched the floor. The skin, bones blood, clothing, any and all parts of the scientists had immediately disintegrated into nothing as well. Many of the fragile machines had went completely insane as they exploded left and right. Cain was free, but he made sure he wouldn't had just left without a souvenir from these scientists. He had taken their latest weapon that they had been working on, a strange scythe that seemed to be able to rip reality apart from just the blade itself. Even as he seemed betrayed by The Union, he still strangely serves them on trying to rid the planets of their guardians and take over the universe itself. Cain had stopped caring about the ruling the universe part but had enjoyed the thought that he was now able to kill the true guardians with his own bare hands.

Quote:
Gothika_Knight

Vetra Oracle

I am Guardian of Saturn and the Saturn crystal.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Kaze no shintaku, Vera, Ra or Vee
Description: Vetra stands about 5'3", 5'4" on a good day. She knows she is short and is proud of her height. Vetra also wears a floor-length ivory colored dress with gold jewelry on her person. She also has long black hair which looks as if it can touch the floor. What makes her different from the rest of her people on Saturn is her black hair, black wings and pure white irises and pupils. She also wears a necklace from her home Saturn.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Vetra loves to sing when she can. She enjoys drawing and helping others out as best she can. She also goes around on Earth in her human form to try and protect them or play with the children. If no one is looking, Vetra will dance and she is a wonderful dancer.
Likes: the wind, helping/playing with children, making friends, Earth, her home and peace.
Dislikes: Hatred, pain, heat {not too much heat}, and bullies
With the power of her gem, Vetra can control the wind. Even though she already as the power of the wind inside her, it basically magnifies her power. Vetra also has superhuman strength and speed, even though she is small, she is a force to be reckoned with, the last of her powers to animal morphing and it is said to be one of her favorites.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Vetra Oracle, on earth it is Russian for "The Wind's oracle" and it is a well placed name. Vetra is the Princess of the Saturn Palace for the air beings who like there. She is considered the strongest Air being on Saturn and she lives to maintaining the title. Vetra is also The Guardian Oracle of the Saturn gem but she has to keep that a secret because she is on the run and her mother nor father can help her.

Vetra was born on Saturn to the King and Queen, she was different from everyone on her planet, she had pitch black hair and black wings while everyone else had light colored hair and light colored wings. The King and Queen were worried something was wrong with her but it turned out she was perfectly fine. Her new guardian, Aire didn't care how she looked and accepted the young Vetra as her own sister. The kingdom was too overjoyed to care about the Princess's look, they believed she was special and had to look different from the rest of her subjects. When Vetra's eyes were first seen, many people thought she was blinded, but it turned out her eyes were reacting to her powers and white eyes meant she was a powerful wind being.

In the year Vetra turned 13, it was the year her mother, Windora passed down the Guardianship of Saturn to her daughter. Vetra, at first, was terrified with the news, she really didn't want to have to power, fearing that she would like her people down. However, her guardian, Aire, told her that being a Guardian was hard but it was worth it since she was going to be protecting the very planet she loved. Vetra then accepted the responsibility and became The Guardian Oracle. Aire was proud of Vetra. When word got around, there was a small group of people who weren't so happy about the decision and sometimes tried to kill Vetra so she couldn't be the Guardian, but Aire protected her with all the strength she had. There were even times when Vetra believed she wasn't meant to be the Guardian but Aire was there to cheer her up and show her there was good in being the Guardian. Vetra felt happy having Aire around, but she never knew how much she would need her.

Once day her people were attacked of The Union. Vetra's mother and father, Luft and Windora, prepared the Royal guards to protect the people of the Kingdom. Aire volunteered to help and hid Vetra is a secret part of the mansion so no one would find her. Vetra sat there alone for an hour until she saw Aire running in and panting heavily. Before Vetra could as what was wrong, Aire quickly too her to a secret passageway where a guard was waiting for her and she told her, she had to leave Saturn. Her parents were spared and forced to help with The Union, but they believed the guardian was still her mother. Vetra agreed to leave and thanked Aire for her escape even though she asked for her to come along. Vetra was taken to the Royal ship and was then taken to Earth to reside until the threat was over, Vetra hasn't heard from Aire or her parents for the time she had been on earth and she is getting terribly worried and hopes they are still alive. The crystal of Saturn which is said to have resided in the deepest part of the castle, isn't really there. The crystal is actually residing in a place no one though to check...around the neck of Vetra Oracle, disguising itself as a normal necklace.

Recently, she had managed to get into a high school as an exchange student from Russia. She learned to live the way of the humans and has manged to keep her large black wings hidden with the help of her morphing abilities.

Quote:
Gothika_Knight

Aire Del Protector

I am Former protector of the Guardian of Saturn; Second In Command of the Secret Union.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Aira, Ai, Dela, Delta
Description: Aire is about 5'6". She has pale skin and white hair like the people of Saturn. Her eyes are a bright blue and she carries a wooden staff and a flute she uses to guild the wind.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual, but prefers girls at times
My Character is: Evil
Hobbies: She loves to torment humans when she can. Attack anyone who dears go against The Union. When she is alone of in battle, she plays her flute she always carries with her.
Dislikes: Humans, the guardians except for one, peace and love
Aire has the ability to control the air. Even though she can't create it herself, she is still a powerful air being. The smallest breeze is all she needs in order to use her wind abilities, they are also powered by the flute she carries about. She can also use the wind to make weapons like whips and swords. Vortex breath and sonic scream are her favorites.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Aire Del Protector, on earth it is Spanish for 'The wind's protector' is considered to be a powerful wind controller. Using her powers to torment the humans of earth and the other planets. Even if she doesn't use her powers, she commands the monsters to attack other planets and try to find the crystals of the planets. However, Aire wasn't always like this.

When she was young, the rulers of Saturn were having a child and a new guardian was needed to protect the young Princess. Aire, who was only 9 at the time, wanted to become a guardian. She knew there were going to be stronger and more powerful air being who were fully capable to protect the Princess. When the trails came, many of the stronger and older participates failed in the tests, it was Aire's turn. Many of the others laughed at her but she passed the trails with flying colors even though she couldn't make any wind on her own. When the king and queen announced Aire as the guardian, she was so happy and couldn't want to start her duties. Once the Princess was born, she made sure Vetra was never sad or unhappy, she made sure she was always smiling.

When Vetra was 13 and became The Guardian Oracle, the highest honor in the kingdom, Aire was by her side as her faithful guardian. Protecting Princess Vetra from those who tried to harm her because of her differences, Aire refused to allow anyone unworthy to make her sad; if that happened, Aire would dress up in an lovely kimono and play her flute for the Princess Oracle so she wouldn't feel unhappy or sad. Vetra would be so grateful that she would often kiss Aire on her cheek. Of course, Aire loved them. However, all this changed one sad day.

Aire was playing her flute as Vetra rested her head on her shoulder, Aire felt she was in Heaven until she heard The King say the kingdom and temple was under attack. Aire quickly went into action and took Vetra to a place where she will be safe in the palace as she and the Royal guard went to fight against the Monsters. Unfortunately, in the middle of a fight with a monster, she was tricked into revealing where the Princess was. Aire was able to get the princess out of the palace in time before the monsters came to the place the Princess should have been. Enraged, one of the monsters brainwashed Aire into thinking The Princess had left her behind and used her until she was no longer useful. Aire became enraged and promised to find a way to make Vetra pay, however, deep down, she believed that something wasn't right about the situation.
Quote:

Kumori

I am a ninja for higher, and a member of the Union.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: His real name is unknown, so Kumori is a nickname/code name.
Description: Kumori is six feet two inch tall, with an athletic build. He is usually seen in a black "military ninja" bodysuit, along with a balaclava and visor to cover his face.
Sexual orientation: Unknown
My Character is: On the fence of good and evil.
Hobbies: Kumori enjoys meditating, which is an essential part of his training. He can also be found training, honing his skills, body and mind. He enjoys reading, as well as enjoying exotic teas. He can usually be found riding a Black Motorcycle, or working on them and other hightech vehicles or tech. Little else is known about his hobbies or how he spends his time.
Likes: He likes peace and tranquility. He enjoys books and tea. He enjoys training and meditating, as well as some music. He likes motorcycles, working on them as well as cars, weapons and various technology, finding it calming and challenging. He enjoys nature, being outdoors as well as the night. Little else is known about what he likes.
Dislikes: He does not like pointless fighting or killing. He is not a fan of loud noises, music or people. He does not like arrogant or cocky people. Nor does he like people who fight or act without honor. Or those who would sacrifice others for their own gain. He does not like being underestimated, or looked down upon by others. Little else is known of what he dislikes.
I can Walk on Water , Enhanced Durability, Stealth , Ninjutsu, Weapon Proficiency, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Balance and Enhanced Senses. He is specificly trained to manipulate his chi in various ways, able to push his physical body to its limits and in cases beyond, though at his own risk.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Nothing is known about Kumori's past, other then he used to be a ninja of the Yazuro clan, who resided on Earth. He was a prodigy, and held in high respects with the lord, until his passing. The lord's son questioned the reasoning behind his father's passing, and events that followed brought Kumori to where he is today. He was ment to be the heir to the Yazuro clan, but now is a rogue and hunted by his own clan. He is branded as a traitor and a coward by the son, saying that he abandoned the clan and was responsible for the death of the lord. Kumori is mute now from the incidents that led up to this as well. Since he is mute however, much of the truth and his story has fallen into silence with him. He has taken on the objective of a ninja for higher, and a member of the Union, but he is not without his conciouss and his morals. He has a strong sense of right and wrong as well as justice. His motives and reasoning behind things are not always clear though. A few members of the Yazuro clan still follow him around, and learn under him. He carries a Moon Stone Necklace with him, unknown to anyone. Dispite his powers being Chi, mind and physical baised, he has on countless occassions proven to be able to overpower and bring down incredible enemies, his skills, knowledge and assets within the planets make him a valuable asset.
Quote:
Xavi

Jeremy Renner

I am an actor.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: J Renner, Renner, Hawkeye
Description: 5-10. Green eyes. Brown hair. Average build with muscles. Flaunts a suit but can also rock normal clothing. Tends to wear one of two expressions: a smile or a grumpy-cat face.
My Character is: Unaware
Hobbies: Acting, singing, goofing around
Likes: Smiling, not having restrictions, and enjoying the finer things in life
Dislikes: Traffic, crazy fans, and smart phones
I can act, sing, put on make-up... pretty much anything that screams Hollywood, this celeb can do. Aside from being 100-percent human, Renner is known for his god-like looks to some women (and men).

SPOILERX

‡ My story;
Wikipedia it.
Quote:
Kya Katsumi

Lord Svadilfari

I am the leader and founder of The Secret Union of Space and Time's Darkness and Destruction and soon to be ruler of the entire universe.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: I am called Master, Lord, Boss or Svad. Calling me King wins you extra points in my book.
Description: I am 6’10” with an athletic build that’s usually covered with some kind of armor. My hair is said to be silver or a very pale-almost white, blue, and it’s very long, usually kept in a braid or pony tail. My eyes are an icy blue, my skin fair and flawless.
Sexual orientation: I am straight, although I’ve been known to pretend otherwise to deceive others for various reasons.
My Character is: Pure evil through and through.
Hobbies: Ruling and giving orders are all I do.
Likes: I like controlling other people, I like toying with others, I like to be obeyed and worshiped.
Dislikes: I dislike everyone, especially the guardians and even more so the moon, the planet from which I am originally from and is rightfully mine. I also dislike anyone who opposes me or disagrees with me, and especially those who disappoint me and are incompetent.
My powers are: Energy sourcing, power bestowal (and jump-starting), superhuman longevity, kinetic absorption, superhuman endurance, superhuman agility, mediumship, memory manipulation, intangibility or phasing, reality warping, time manipulation, among other things. (Keep in mind that with his power bestowal ability he's able to give these powers to his minions as well ;) !)

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Svad has a stone of his own, a stone of darkness. It's fueled by hatred, betrayal, evil and the souls of those killed tragically or wickedly. This stone has given him the 318 years extra since he acquired it when he was but 27, thanks to those souls.

He was originally from the moon, and the rightful heir to the throne, until his older brother, the King at the time and a whopping 35 years older than him (while he was ten) had a son. His wife had been deemed barren, so it was Svad who looked forward to his own time to rule as King. Until somehow that child was born...

Svad grew angrier and more bitter as the years passed, as he watched this child with special powers grow and charm any and everyone. Svad gathered a following of minions, who he brainwashed into following him, who would help him rise against the new King when he took the throne.

He caused quite a rebellion and many many people lost their lives. Svad did not win in his battle against the new King with his special abilities and was banished away to a dark planet in a far corner of the galaxy. At that time, the new King called a meeting of all of the planets and they decided to find and train up the most powerful beings on each of their planets, and call them, guardians. Those people would protect the planets and the planetary stones to keep something like what Svlad did from ever happening again. The moon King himself became its guardian, as would his descendants, thanks to their inherited powers.

For the last three hundred years, Svad has been creating a very large army of experiments. His plan is currently underway; To take over the Earth, the only planet who's guardian lives on another planet, by killing its guardian (mission successful) and sending his experiments to Earth to harvest souls to power his stone more than every before.

This would likely cause the other guardians to go to Earth, without it having a guardian now, and he would have his minions/experiments kill them there. Once they were out of the way, he could rise up and claim all of the planets, starting with his moon.

Yes, he and Axelia are technically related. We'll say he's her great great great grandfather's brother.

Quote:
Esmme

Leliana Vi

I am a member of The Secret Union of Space and Time's Darkness and Destruction.
I will be second in command

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Vi, though members of the Union will occasionally call me Death.
Description: Leliana has short black hair kept in choppy layers and pale skin. Her eyes are black where they should be white, and her irises are a dark, dusty lavender. She is short, being only 5'2", and is surprisingly strong for her size.
She is always cloaked due to her appearance. Despite her normal-looking face (save the "burned" darkness about her eyes), the rest of her is covered in scars and seems to constantly shift like a metal puzzle. The second picture above is what she looks like - her very form is made of metal and black oily darkness. The runes carved into her "spine" speak her purpose: Death.
Vi will occasionally cover her mouth with some sort of mask, as partially seen in the second picture.

Age: She was 23 when they got to her. She still resembles that age, but is closer to 50 or 60 now. She no longer tracks the time.
My Character is: Evil.
Hobbies: Seeking another target to kill. Trying to look normal again, when I have the mind for it.
Likes: Feeling human again, warmth, and staying away from prying eyes.
Dislikes: Being watched, opposition, and the fools trying to gain their place at Lord Svad's side. They should know better than to challenge me.
I can become a monstrosity of spikes and shards, and can take hits that would kill a man from Mars.
My weapons are formed of shards of metal, usually created from within me, and are used for torturous means by being implanted in someone else's bloodstream. I am very difficult to kill, for blades and weapons have little effect on me other than causing minor discomfort and pain. I also use bone manipulation. This is the ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones. I use protruding bones as weapons.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;
As a child, I was from another planet. Neptune? Mars? I can't remember anymore. I had a friend. A family. I had everything I needed, and everything I could have wanted. It all changed when the Union came.

They saved me. I was dying, lost in the shades of war. I barely remember what happened. The first face I saw was Lord Svadilfari's. I only remember because of his eyes, so cold and clear. That one face made me fight the fear and pain. I didn't want to die.

The Union tried to fix me. There was so much pain, then. Everything was torn and burned. I thought I was going to die. They weren't shy about talking about it in front of me. They thought I would die, too.

Every time I saw those blue eyes, Lord Svadilfari's commanding gaze, I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be at his side. Everyone feared him, giving him respect and power. I wanted that to be me. I wanted to be the one that equaled him; that no one challenged.

Instead, I became a shade of death. I refused to die, and as the experiments went on, I lost something. I began to lose my human side. My emotions were first. Then, memories. After that, my responses became erratic and uncooperative. When I killed my first opponent, I was ranked among the others.

It's been years since the Union saved me. Now, my only purpose is to kill and fight. We are here on earth to destroy the Guardians. I will kill each and every one of them if that's what it takes. I will rule beside Lord Svad, no matter which fools get in my way.

Quote:
Gothika_Knight

Ger'Jar Tarunian

I am the elder butler of the Guardian of Saturn and the General Knight of the Kinght.

SPOILERX

Nicknames: Jar Jar, Jar, GJ, Ger, Gee-Gee and the King's Knight.
Description: Ger'Jar is about 6'5". He has silverish blue hair with violet eyes. His skin is fair and his clothes are sometimes a light blue to a white suit. He carries a rapier when he is in his human form. When he turned into his Saturnian form, his arms and wings fuse together and falcon talons.
Hobbies: Helping the Princess, being with his family on his days off, protecting the ones he cares for.
Likes: He loves his family, friends, the Princess, working and being himself.
Dislikes: Distracting him {even though it is impossible to do}, anyone who harms the Royal family, people with no manners.
Ger'Jar has the ability to control the wind with his wings and rapier. Loyalty, a power all Saturnians have but only a few of them know how to use it. He is also talented with Speed. Meaning, being able to fly at the speed of sound without a problem, all Saturnians can do this but that have to be able to stop themselves.

SPOILERX

‡ My story;

Known as The King's Knight, Ger'Jar and his family have been by the Oracle's side since Vetra's great great great grandparents. He grew up with his mother, father, younger sister and brother in the castle. he was to be a butler but he became a squire for the King when he was 14 years old. His skills were incredible and if he continued to train, he will become a powerful nice. Ger'Jar brother and sister, Oli'Via and Sebastian. When Ger’Jar was 25 years old, he became the King's Knight, Oli'Via became the Queen's knight and Sebastian became second in command to the Royal Saturnian Knights.

As the years went by, he and his siblings became closer to the later kings and queens. Even when King Luft and Queen Windora ruled Saturn and had a daughter. The Tarunian siblings adored the Princess and made sure Aire had the help she needed to protecting the mischievous Princess. Ger'Jar would even go to earth to be the butler of the house to assist the royal family. But this had gone down hill.

One day when Ger'Jar was at the mansion on earth, he noticed a ship was coming towards the house, the staff and he wen outside to see the ship was coming full speed to the mansion. They braced for impact and went to check who was on the ship. Ger'Jar opened the door and saw the unconscious Vetra alone in the ship, but no guards, king, queen or Aire. Once Vetra came to, she said Saturn was taken over by The Union. Ger'Jar became worried for his younger sister and brother.

Desperate to fine out, tried to communicate with Saturn to his sister but all he got was the images of Queen Windora and King Luft, along with Sebastian and Qli'Via protecting them. The screen went black. Ger'Jar went into a state of sadness until he remember, the Princess was safe and he had the hope that his family was safe. Ger'Jar is now the butler of Princess Vetra until he returns to the king's side and make sure that he and his family is ok.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-10-2013 at 05:20 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 07:13 PM

MONSTERS
Monsters in our play are experiments created by The Union. Each monster is created to extract the life force from the human beings of Earth. Each monster will have their own way of extracting lives and will usually devour the body afterwards if given the chance. When a monster is defeated the souls of those lives taken will return to the body (if the body survived) or pass on.

The monsters listed here are for your use. You may use them (as they are used they will be removed) or may bring your own monsters into the story. You may throw a monster into our story at any time you wish and please do from time to time! The descriptions below do not have to be followed exactly. Please feel free to use your imagination! When a monster is destroyed, it will seemingly disintegrate, leaving nothing behind but meaningless bits of itself. (Example: A fish monster may leave behind scales that will float away. A cat animal would leave behind fur that would catch in the wind, blowing away without a trace.)

SPOILERX

These guys come in a trio. Their skin feels cold and clammy and has the texture of a frog. This first one does not stand up fully and has hands and fingers that are sharp as knives and like the branches of a tree, able to grow into an entanglement of blades around a person like a prison so that they can't escape. The small second one has fingers like whips and while it enjoys using them as such, it can also use them like ropes to grab a person or keep one from moving. The third had hands that are something like you might see on a preying mantis. They are blunt in the front but are sharp on each side and it uses them something like swords, slicing at its victims. You can decide how the trio collects human life forces.

This creature has armor like skin and looks just like a real scorpion, only it's the size of a van. It has a stinger on it's tail that's razor sharp and can also be used somewhat like a sledgehammer. It's claws aren't sharp but they have enough force to cut a vehicle in half. It uses the stinger to extract life forces.

This woman has the ability to stretch herself like elastic in any direction and for very long distances. She has teeth and bites like a vampire, sucking her victims' life force away.

This spider like-woman has the ability to shoot a sticky web onto the ground, keeping her victims from running away. She can shoot it to trap them to a wall or even shoot it like a net, circling around them and trapping them. The spider-like legs that protrude from her head are designed to hold her victims' heads still while she sucks the life force from their mouths. (She doesn't have to have her mouth on theirs, unless you think it sounds better that way.)

This creature prefers water. It's much like a reptilian lizard in the way it swims along with its short arms and legs at its sides, using it's long tail to propel it forward. Its snake-like hair grows long at will to snag swimmers' legs and drag them to their watery deaths, but of course, not before it steals their life forces. If this thing is caught above water it has an ear-piercing shriek that will bust the windows and glasses of all things within a mile radius.

This experiment stands at over ten feet tall, though it rarely stands up so straight. It doesn't have eyes so it relies on sound, smell and vibrations alone for navigation. It's skin is like leather and it has the ability to grow it's spikes out longer and thicker if it feels too threatened. It tends to just grab up it's victims in it's huge hands and squeeze the life force from them as it breathes it into its own body for safe keeping.

This cat-like woman has razor sharp claws and teeth. She acts like a cat and probably thinks she's a cat. She's finicky and agile and likes to be too close for comfort more often than not. She has a little bell around her neck that she uses to suck the life force from humans.

The Union NPCs
When you throw a monster into the play, one of these character's should be there overseeing it. These characters can battle, but should always somehow escape before death to appear with another monster at a later time. These characters can be controlled by anyone at any time and are here so that those of us who don't have a bad guy can still play some baddies and create some fun situations at will. When it comes time to dispose of these characters (one by one) I'll probably be the one to start their ending battle, and let you all know.

SPOILERX

This is Kousa. She has a seductive voice that seems to drip with sweetness with a bangin' body to go with it. She stands at 5'8" and has bright red hair and vivid green eyes. She's evil to the core and bent on working her way to the top of The Union. She doesn't care who she has to step on, or kill, to get there. She tends to like creating more plant-like monsters with her Plant Manipulation abilities (the ability to create, control, manipulate or animate plant life) but is also usually in charge of the bug-like experiments.

This is Niyoka. He stands at 5'9" and has red hair and golden colored eyes. He's handsome, attracting people to him easily with the help of his effortless charm. When he mingles in with the humans, which is how he chooses his victims, he poses as a street magician of sorts. His magic is real though and he has the ability of Empathy (he's able to read others' emotions easily) and Psychometry (the ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object or location, usually by being in close contact with it).

This is Sunny. She has skin that naturally looks painted white. Her lips and eyes are usually colored in black, or gaudy neon colors, as are her clothes that always seem ridiculous, even for an entertainer, which she believes she is. She has the ability of Animation (the ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrification) as well as the ability to warp reality itself.

AGENDA
I've asked you all to send me a list of the things you would like to see happen for your character or our story. This list isn't necessarily in any order but if you would like me to move something around, change something, add something or even take something away, let me know! I expect this will update often and that's fine!

SPOILERX

Keep in mind that ALL of this stuff is subject to change, and now that you guys are seeing the list, you’ll get a better idea of what kind of information I'm looking for from you. If you think of something now that you want placed in a certain spot, or see something you want changed or moved, let me know!

I expect that this list will change a lot a wholllee bunch of times and that's fine! It's more or less of a guideline so no ones plans get messed up or ruined or looked over and so the story will move smoothly and we all know what to look forward to and expect. So yes, it is in order, but again, if you want something changed (and I expect things to be added) let me know!

All of the guardians meet because of a monster at a concert they are all near for whatever reasons. (Perhaps Koy is catering, maybe others are there on date, wandering by, etc.?)

**I am still missing MANY lists!**

Axelia gets a letter from her father and a gift of communication between the other guardians.

Ren's classroom is attacked at school by a monster.

Axelia is volunteering at an orphanage when a monster posing as a child attacks.

Koyama's bakery is attacked by a monster.

Mutant bees attack, rendering humans immobile for mass life force extraction.

Axelia's birthday

The Avengers make an appearance and Nevaeh saves them.

Halloween.

The Union burns Axelia's house to the ground with her exchange parents in it.

Axelia tries to purify Cain but it doesn't really work cause she still sucks at her powers.

Christmas.

Svad gets more hands on and begins meeting with the good guys one on one to toy with their minds and try and recruit them to his side. He'll more than likely start with his home planet and, Crim.

Murcury's Kingdom is attacked.

Once our guardians get comfortable with each other, Es has a surprise for us! :D

Koyama dies but is resurrected by one of the guardians who can summon electricity.

Confrontation between Aro and Ceridan.

A great battle happens where out guardians are forced to choose sides.

Axelia purifies Cain for reals and he's a good guy!

Cain is recaptured by The Union and experimented on again, but escapes to fight The Union.

Axelia and Ren graduate.

The History of The Union
Moved here from the title post.

SPOILERX

Hundreds of years ago when all was at peace, a group of evil beings rose up from the shadows and tried to take the gems of the planets in our galaxy. At that time, guardians were created to protect the planets and banished the evil beings away to a distant moon far away from any other inhibited planets. There have been no threats since then.

Now, hundreds of years later this threat has multiplied and grown angrier and more bitter with each passing day. They have become smarter and stronger, and they've come to Earth with the intention of taking over the people here and using them to their advantage, feeding off of them, using their life sources for energy, etc. This threat is known as The Secret Union of Space and Time's Darkness and Destruction, or The Union.

They're hoping to draw out the new guardians and defeat them easily, taking their gems and finally ruling over all planets. The Union is made up of many different levels of beings. Some are merely the scientists of the operation, creating monsters with abilities such as, but not limited to:

Power negation
The ability to cancel the superpowers of others, one person at a time.

Acid Generation
The ability to generate acid.

Bone manipulation
The ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones. Using protruding bones as weapons.

Reality warping
The ability to change or manipulate reality itself.

Vortex breath
The ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. This can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par with the power of a gravitational vortex. In some cases, freezing temperatures can also be achieved.

Merging
The ability to temporarily merge two or more beings into a single being, which results in a completely new and stronger being.

Sonic scream
The ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.

Superhuman agility
The ability to react faster than a normal human and to possess greater flexibility and with higher/farther jumping capacity.

Superhuman strength
The ability to have a level of strength much higher than normally possible given their proportions.

Darkness or shadow manipulation
The ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.

Time manipulation
The ability to affect the flow of time by slowing, accelerating, reversing, or stopping it.

Among other things. - Use your imagination!

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-16-2013 at 10:45 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 07:13 PM

It was a mid-spring evening in Tokyo and the city lights were sparkling all around. A light breeze picked up and blew Axelia's long waist length pale blue hair around her face. It was currently pulled into two messy buns on each side of her head with two red bows and various pieces of hair hanging loose as well as her bangs. She was wearing a school uniform and was headed for her temporary home, clutching her school book with both hands as it hung loosely in front of her.

As always, she was on the lookout for signs of The Union. She'd been here for two months now, and had seen no sign of them, nor had any of the other guardians who were slowly arriving here on Earth. She walked slowly down the sidewalk as her school shoes tapped lightly across the pavement. She didn't always move so slowly, but it was getting late and she'd just stuffed her face with some of her school mates at a local diner.

The food on Earth was very different from what she was used to on the moon. Things here were fried and covered in cheese and they were delicious. She'd closed her eyes, smiling to herself at the thought of the deliciously greasy food she'd just eaten. She supposed Earth wasn't so bad. Not that she'd ever really thought it was, but it was after all, not her home. Plus, she hadn't known anyone here and she missed her father and her friends dearly. Her mother, whom she would never see again, most of all.

She'd known the other guardians, they were all acquaintances from the elegant Moon Ball that was held yearly. But still, none of them had necessarily been friends. She'd opened her pale blue eyes by now and was part way to her "home" where she lived as a "foreign exchange student". From time to time a car would pass by or a bird fly overhead, sometimes a cat would cross her path or a couple would pass her by. Other than that, as usual, things were very evil-less.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-30-2013, 03:03 AM

Mars

It was a warm day. The sun was shining, which meant many of the city's inhabitants were outside and enjoying the heat. Aro Mathys was no exception.

Revving his bike, he ignored the looks he received from the nearby drivers. These stop lights were always so irritating. This one in particular always took forever! Aro's red eyes flickered with distaste before he revved his engine again. This time, the wait was shorter. The light changed, and Aro was sure to dodge through cars before making it to the nearest side road.

He didn't know where he was going. Mathys knew the city well by this time, so he wasn't lost. He just didn't know what he was searching for. How long had it been? Days? More than a week now? How much longer would he have to wait before he saw one of the other Guardians?

Aro sped down a few streets, frowning to himself in frustration. Certainly there would be a way to tell if someone was a Guardian. They'd have glowing eyes, or carry a bright rock around, or have ... long silvery hair.

A figure walking on the side of the road caught his attention. Mathys stared at her, unsure if it was a trick of the light. She was probably blonde. As though in response, the blare of a horn made Aro flinch. With a slight smile, the male narrowly avoiding a collision. The turn of the bike brought him to rest near the curb, and the car drove on with another angry honk of the horn.

"Isn't it a little late to be walking home from school?" Aro took in the uniform, but his gaze wouldn't leave the girl's hair. Now that he was closer, she did look slightly familiar. Narrowing his eyes, the male shook pale hair from his eyes before giving her another stare. She really, really looked familiar. Still, how does one approach the question? One can't just blurt out that they look like a guardian of the galaxy. That tended to freak people out.

Instead, he settled with a slightly stilted: "Do I know you?"

Sitting there on his bike, Aro kept watching the girl closely. So familiar....

-

Venus

"No, she's too sad."

The lightly accented voice was followed by the sound of erasing. Ceridan Dehl glanced up again, watching the two teenagers as they continued their walk in the park. After a few seconds, his drawing had the right expression. He'd grown rather adept at capturing the look of love within a few moments time.

"Perhaps she is sad," Ceridan whispered to himself, looking in the girl's direction again. Yes, she was smiling and holding her boyfriend's hand. Yes, she looked happy ... but was she?

With a sigh, Ceridan looked to the next couple. These two were obviously happy. The next two weren't at all. And then there was the lonely girl sitting all by her lonesome. She was watching everyone with a lonely, forlorn look that Cer would have said belonged to a puppy at the pound.

"Someone wants you," Ceridan breathed, looking sympathetic. His golden eyes immediately began searching for someone. It wasn't long before he found who he was looking for. A young man was with his friends, laughing and joking as they carried their ball toward the park field. Ceridan's eyes brightened with light as he pushed energy toward the boy.

As though the wind caught him, he fumbled the ball. The boy chased it, and of course ... it led him to the lonely girl. With a smile, Ceridan watched the both of them closely. It was awkward at first, this chance meeting. Then, the awkwardness melted away to reveal sincerity and friendliness.

When his work was done, Ceridan laughed out loud. He always enjoyed seeing them like that. "My work here is done." Though no one heard him, he still enjoyed talking. It made him happier, and it felt like he was part of this world around him. It was strange here on earth. Life went on around everyone, but rarely did it involve them. It was like everyone lived far from one another, even though they were inches apart.

Looking back down at his sketch book, Ceridan noted the expressions of happiness and contentment he'd captured. The essence was a treasure, and it was his gift to some of the humans in the park that day. These gifts weren't given to everyone. Only a select few were given a chance at their lifetime of feeling loved.

Ceridan returned to his sketching, picking up on a child's love for her mother. Most of his days were spent like this. He would stay outside somewhere all day, and head back to his roommate when the sun fell. This roommate was so distant, though. It was a relief to be out of the house. Ceridan truly missed his brother when he thought of returning to the house each night. Oh, how he missed the companionship of a friend and sibling. His twin had always been there, and it was strange to know that he was light years away now.

Before sorrow could dampen his mood, Ceridan began to detail an elder couple sitting on the park bench a few feet away. He would be patient. After all, he came here to stop the conflict that was going to do much more to his planet than tear him away from his brother.

((I feel like I ended this post hurriedly, but my brainpower suddenly tanked. ^__^" Yay for first posts!

If we have a new character joining, they can link up with Ceridan if they'd like. ;)))

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-30-2013, 05:24 AM

She'd been walking slowly and silently down the sidewalk when the sound of a honking horn nearby caused Axelia to stop and turn, just in time to see a man on a motorcycle stopping abruptly at the curb beside her. She'd put her hands up instinctively as if somehow the delicate things would stop the vehicle from colliding with her, like she'd thought it was going to.

When it didn't, she lowered her hands and frowned at the man speaking to her. Didn't he know he was going to get himself killed driving like that? When she finally took in his features, her frown disappeared. He seemed so familiar. Though he acted like other Earth men she'd observed over her time here. Usually the single ones, or older ones that were in something called a mid-life crisis. She'd learned it wasn't technically a crisis though, which was a relief. She already had one crisis on Earth to worry about.

His second question caught her a bit off guard. So she seemed familiar to him too? Was he a guardian then? What a relief it would be to have finally found another guardian. What were the odds of them finding each other like this though? Axelia had assumed she would run into them in battle. The only problem was that she hadn't found anyone to battle yet. For that, she was kind of thankful. She'd never been in a battle before.

She brought her thoughts back to the man. She tried recalling the faces of the other guardians. Some she knew well, others well enough, and one or two of them she couldn't remember at all. If this man was a guardian, she couldn't place him. Besides, she couldn't imagine a guardian acting so carelessly. In fact, his question had seemed like a bad pick up line from one of those corny Earth movies. Her exchange family had reminded her not to speak with strangers, of course. After all they were looking after someone else's daughter. Perhaps they were right and this man had trouble written all over him.

Axelia had only been standing there staring at the man for less than a minute before finally she shook her head. If he was a guardian, which she highly doubted, it wasn't like they wouldn't run into each other again, right? "Sorry," she finally said. "I don't think so." Then she kind of responded to his first question as well. "I've got school in the morning," she said as her way out of the conversation, backing away slowly.

She gave him a short wave as she spun on her heel and hurried off. As she waved, he might catch a glimpse of a shiny crystal object dangling from a bracelet on her wrist. It was hard to miss. Not because it was huge, because it wasn't overly so, but because no matter what light the crystal was in, it shined like the moon.

Axelia had gotten many compliments on it since she'd been here. She hadn't lied to anyone when she said it was a gift from her mother, though she didn't dare tell anyone what it really was. She continued down the sidewalk only glancing over her shoulder once to see the man's face again and wonder if she was making a mistake by leaving. No, she shook her head. A man like that certainly couldn't be a guardian.

Esmme

Old 07-30-2013, 12:52 PM

"Are you ... sure?" She looked so familiar....

Aro watched the girl's movements, easily picking up on her nervous demeanor. The guardian offered a slight smile, though it wasn't to calm her. He enjoyed frightening people, for the most part. It was some kind of dominance thing....

"Right," he eyed the stranger again, beginning to doubt his assumption. Perhaps he was just getting impatient. Next thing you know, everyone would be a guardian when he glimpsed them out of the corner of his eye. Mathys sighed to himself, leaning back. He'd been so certain. Girls don't look like that around here. He would have noticed....

"Take care," Aro said, waving the girl on. If she wasn't a guardian, he wanted nothing to do with her. Why? He didn't want to waste his time with some silly girl while on earth. Aro was here to fight, nothing more.

Well, that was that. He mentally went over the girl's appearance once again before preparing to drive off again. When the light caught on something, Aro paused. It wasn't terribly obvious, but the bracelet on her arm caught his attention. "Your bracelet," Aro blinked, looking surprised at himself for speaking. "It's ... nice." He finished lamely, then scowled at himself. Was he really so desperate to find the other guardians that commonplace jewelry was beginning to remind him of the guardian stones?

Still. This wait for the others was a waste of time, and it was killing him. How else was he supposed to find the others? He hadn't even found an enemy. Aro slowly relaxed, looking down at the red stone embedded in what look like his glove. Ah, what would this hurt? May as well try....

"I'm Aro Mathys," he said, smiling a bit. "I thought you were someone else. Didn't mean to scare you." His eyes lit up with laughter. "Don't worry, I'm not going to carry you off into oblivion."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-30-2013, 03:00 PM

Looking over her shoulder when he spoke again, Axelia took a hand from her book to hold onto her bracelet protectively. First this guy thought he knew her from somewhere and now he was complimenting her stone? She was frowning. Not really at him, just at the situation. Something was telling her he really was a guardian, but something else was trying to deny it. No way was a guardian so careless!

At his next words, Axelia turned to face him full on. "Mathys?!" She rolled her eyes. "Now it makes sense, Mars. I've heard of you and I wouldn't doubt for a second that you wouldn't carry me off into oblivion." It was all coming back to her now. Duh! She did a mental head slap. Of course Mars would be careless, and overly confident. There were plenty of stories of him and his people that would make others, even guardians, shudder. She wasn't sure Aro came to many of the moon balls, that's why she couldn't place his face.

She was clearly less nervous, for now, relieved to have found a guardian, or be found anyway. But also grumbling on the inside at which guardian it had to be. She sighed. "I'm Axelia Miakoda," she said closing the distance she'd put between them before. Now she really looked at him. How she hadn't seen it before was beyond her.

Sometimes things were like that though. You could see a type of moon stone a hundred times a day and never be able to say you have, but the second someone talks about the rock it's all you see anymore. She figured this was kind of the same thing. Now that she knew he was Aro Mathys, he was so obviously the guardian of Mars.

Once the initial duh moment had passed, Axelia got serious. "Have you found anything here? And the other guardians?" She was studying his eyes thoughtfully. She could trust the other guardians right? Of course she could. They all had planets to protect, too. Almost as if on cue while she asked covertly if he'd found the threat, the sky seemed to darken ever so slightly and an ominous wind blew over. Was she imagining these things now?

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-30-2013, 06:49 PM

Crim had been following Axelia, as he always did since coming to this planet. She didn't know he was here, and that was fine with him. It made things easier, he couldn't face her, not face to face. He had lingered outside of her school, watching carefully, and now he lingered a little ways off from her. He seemed pretty good at what he was doing, but it had been a few months, he'd had plenty of time to perfect the art of stalking. It wasn't really stalking, he was just trying to keep her safe.

Yellow eyes that looked almost like little suns narrowed when a motorcycle rider had stopped in front of Axelia. Crim moved a little closer to try and hear what was being said. The swords he wore at his belt, were expertly concealed beneath his long white coat. Crim leaned on a building near the two, a cafe of some sort, looking as if he might be waiting for his friends to meet him there. Though his clothes were a little odd for Tokyo, no one seemed to mind to much, he had seen some humans dressed very oddly on occasion.

From this distance, he could only catch snippets of their conversation, his body tense. Ready to jump in and defend Axelia at less than a moment's notice, when she started to walk away from the other he began to feel relieved. Then she stopped and went back to him. Crim frowned slightly, wondering what could have caused her to decide to linger and even step closer to the other. Crim had heard bits of the conversation, but not enough to really know anything.

The sky seemed to darken suddenly and Crim glanced up at it. A wind blew, and he didn't like the feel of it. Crim moved from that wall of that cafe and began to approach. Still he didn't want to reveal himself to Axelia yet. So far everything had been going just fine, he was keeping her safe from a distance. Still he was no fool, he knew he couldn't do that forever. Eventually he would have to make his presence known, he had just hoped for later instead of sooner.

Crim sighed softly, standing behind the sign on the side of the sidewalk that indicated the cafe's name. His back pressed against it, and the sign was between him and Axelia. Now he was close enough to hear their conversation though.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-30-2013, 09:08 PM

Scavenging through the cabinets of the large kitchen, a young male that had looked around the age of 20 or so, had paced back and forth trying to find ingredients for his food. "C'mon..Come on! Where the hell is that thing?!" he spoke to himself as he had even began to search in the cleaning utensils cabinets. After what had seemed like forever of searching for his ingredients, he was thankful that he had finally found what he had been looking for the entire time. "Finally! There you are!" he had exclaimed as he reached into the back of the cabinet for a large back of sugar. This male was none other then considered as the guardian of the planet Mercury himself. Although the form he was within was more of a way to keep his identity as the guardian of Mercury hidden from the other humans amongst the planet, the brownish-crimson haired male had even taken up a job of his own by creating and owning his own bakery.

The entire time he had been wandering back and forth in the kitchen for the sugar was to bake a few cookies for the front of the bakery itself. Many of the humans upon the planet around Tokyo have known about his bakery and tend to go to it for sweets. However, many of the other people he have known had always known about how the bakery was still much more then just sweets. Considering how large the bakery itself was, having two separate rooms the first being the bakery and only having about four tables and each having two stools to sit at. The room right next to it had the lights dimmed down just slightly and multiple tables with a rugged floor for others who wanted to eat-in for restaurant based foods.

Yes, the young guardian had also known how to cook just plain regular old food for those who wanted to eat rather then just plain sweets and candies. While he had stood there with his large bag of sugar, he had poured it into the large silver bowel in front of him that was already filled with flour and milk. Once enough sugar was poured into the bowel, he had began to mix it carefully together till he had gotten a thick batter. It had only taken him a matter of minutes to finish up stirring it all up before he had slipped several different cookie dough pieces into the oven. Leaving a timer on top of the stove, the male had left the kitchen before making his way straight into the front of the bakery to see if any customers would arrive into the building.

Throughout his entire time living on the planet Earth, he had grown to understand and remember how the children and teenagers of this planet had gone to what they had considered school. However, strangely enough to this point he still hasn't found a single one of those dark creatures that had been told to had come to this planet to try and take over it. Grasping a hold of his necklace with his right palm, he had given it a light squeeze that he had hoped his power would be enough to defeat these creatures since he was still unaware if his own power was as strong as his parents before they had passe away.

Esmme

Old 07-31-2013, 02:03 AM

((I might just have to make Cer come and pay Koyama a visit....))

"Mars," Aro confirmed, a grin spreading over his face. He knew his reputation. He was the one who'd put it in place. When Axelia mentioned his former comment about oblivion, he let a laugh leave his lips. "I suppose you're right. You were smart to be wary. We tend to be unpredictable back home."

The male cut his bike's engine, getting another good look at the girl. "And your planet?" he asked, looking slightly bothered that he didn't know. Honestly, he'd never made an effort to get to know any of the others. Mathys had ignored the invitations to balls and events. Why? Because he didn't care for parties, and thought they were a waste of time.

"Axelia," Aro repeated her name, nodding once. As the girl stepped closer, he tilted his head. The stone was familiar now. "Luna?" he asked, looking to the sky. The moon hadn't yet risen, but he looked anyway. "Earth's moon?"

Slowly he set the kickstand and stood. He stood a good foot taller than Axelia, which brought her to his shoulders. He hadn't' realized how small she was until he stood next to her. "I've seen nothing here." He sounded disappointed. "I'm beginning to wonder if the impending doom was all made up just to get us all in one place." Aro growled to himself looking annoyed. "You're the first guardian I've seen. I'm guessing you're feeling the same way?"

Aro's red eyes flickered over Axelia again. She was petite, which was something he didn't see much of on Mars. They were a hearty people there, more suited for war than delicacy. Those pale eyes were such a different color! Mathys couldn't recall the last time he'd seen blue eyes. His people were usually earth tones, and nothing quite so pale. Even in her school uniform, Axelia looked regal. Aro had no problem appreciating the sight, either.

When the world around them seemed to gain a tinge of darkness, Aro breathed deeply. He seemed to sense the fight coming. In fact, his red eyes trained on the space between two buildings. From the street alleyway, a shape flickered into being. It was ... ((DISCLAIMER, this might be freakishly nightmarish. If you're squeamish, consider yourself warned.)) terrifying, by anyone's standards.

Aro's hand immediately went for the partially concealed blade at his shoulder. The broadsword came free with a hiss, and Mars' guardian growled a challenge. The beast flickered a tentacle, looking hungry. "Looks like we found a reason to be here." Mathys muttered a warrior's saying under his breath before ash began to sift from the edges of his blade. With a slight smile in Axelia's direction, he stepped forward.

"Your end is here." Aro lifted his blade and lashed out.

The feline-like face of the dark creature lifted into a hideous grin ... and it darted forward with more speed than any earth creature could have managed. It moved far from Mathys' blade, flickering past him and targeting the one person it knew it could hurt: Axelia.

Last edited by Esmme; 07-31-2013 at 02:39 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-31-2013, 02:32 AM

So the other was a guardian then? Crim relaxed a bit in his hiding place behind the sign, that was good. Axelia would be in good hands then, of course, Crim had no intention of leaving her. It helped that she had found a guardian, as now perhaps he wouldn't be the only one looking out for her safety. Other than the sky seeming to darken, there was a new tension in the air, but Crim couldn't rightly say what it was.

He peered around the sign, lips drawn in a tight line as he first looked over Axelia, and then the man who was apparently a guardian. He followed the male's gaze as a creature appeared. Perhaps the guardian could take care of it on his own? No, that was no way to think. His duty was to protect Axelia, even if he didn't want to face her now. The other had drawn a large broadsword, and Crim drew his own katana.

The guardian's strike missed, but Crim had already put himself in motion. If he hadn't been so close, then he might not had made it in time. As things were he had barely gotten there in time at all. The creature was so fast, Crim had grabbed Axelia by the arm and pulled her back, rather hard. In that same movement he put himself in front of her. Between her and the creature. His sword came up to block the attack, not quite fast enough.

The blade of his sword knocked against the creature's front leg, just as those thick claws came down against his left shoulder and upper arm. Ripping at the sleeve of his lovely white coat and tearing into the flesh beneath that cloth. Other than a wince and a grunt, Crim didn't seem to notice and already he was pulling his shorter sword from it's sheath with his left hand, to try and get in a jabbing, stab to the creature's throat area. He doubted he could kill it, mostly because he didn't have the power of a stone, but maybe he could distract it enough for the guardian of Mars to destroy it.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 02:47 AM

((I hope this makes sense at least. I've got a super migraine. I'm probably hitting the hay soon.))

When he asked her planet she refrained from raising an eyebrow. It wasn't in her people's nature to so outwardly rude and by raising her brow at him she would be clearly showing judgement on her part. She was sure everyone knew of the guardians of the moon. The moon kept the peace between all planets, and guarded the legendary Rainbow Crystal.

She opened her mouth to respond but he seemed to realize the answer. Perhaps it had been her stone to give her away, maybe the paleness of all of her features. She wasn't sure. When he turned his gaze to the skies, so did she. They were both from far away places in the sky. How she longed to be home. Though Earth people, food, and movies were growing on her.

Axelia nodded when he asked if she'd been feeling the same way. "You're the first I've seen of anything at all," she responded, clearly disappointed as well. Though Axelia was disappointed because she hadn't found the other guardians, not because she hadn't found any monsters. She'd never actually seen any monsters of any kind. Much less ever been in any battle. All of this had just been bestowed on her a couple of months ago, and she wasn't really sure what to look for or expect.

While Aro so openly appreciated her appearance, Axelia pretended not to notice, all the while appreciating his appearance, too. It was not like her or her people to open appraise others like pieces of meat, though he was one hunky piece of meat... There were no warriors on the moon, just moon people. Some were tall and lean, but those were few and far between. Most were slightly taller than her, slightly bigger and just as pale and polite. Aro was certainly something new to her.

He wasn't looking at her now though, and she followed his stare into the alley beside them. Adrenaline pumped through her immediately. It was a monster, clearly. It was nothing like any creature she'd seen or learned about here on Earth. Aro drew his blade so confidently, and Axelia felt the need to shrink away, though she found herself frozen.

Could Aro handle this creature easily? Before she had any time to think of an attack of her own or even a retreat, the thing was lunging at her! Axelia's pale eyes widened in horror but she had no time to think, it moved so fast! Then someone grabbed her and pulled her back and away from the monster with enough force to knock her on her butt.

She couldn't be a hundred percent sure from this angle, but she recognized those clothes and those weapons. It was Crim. She hadn't seen or heard anything of him since her mother’s death. A flood of emotions poured over her. Sadness, anger, fear, among others.

Esmme

Old 07-31-2013, 03:00 AM

An angered snarl came from Aro's lips as he realized he'd missed the creature entirely. By the time he'd turned, Axelia was on the ground. Good thing, too. The monster's claws and fangs would have torn her to shreds. As it was, the sudden appearance of another warrior was the only thing keeping her alive. Even as fast as Mathys was, he wasn't quick enough to bat darkness from its prey.

The sight of blood brought Aro back into the fight. It was a familiar smell. It was soon followed the by scent of smoke and ash as Mathys' eyes began to glow. He didn't like failure. Missing his first strike wasn't customary. It wasn't acceptable.

As Crim's blade dug into the hollow just below the shadow's throat, Mathys spun, his blade leading. A single blow carried by the strength of a warrior dug into the monster's side. The broadsword had enough momentum to embed itself deeply into the creature's side, a spray of shadow oozing about as thick as blood. The beast was knocked away from Crim and Axelia, and Mathys followed through with his strike. With a vicious yank, he pulled his blade free, and slammed it down with enough force to put a car out of commission.

When he stepped back, the creature no longer moved. He made sure of that.

"At last," Mathys growled, looking pleased. "Some real amusement." His red eyes flashed back to Axelia and Crim, and he narrowed his gaze. "Who are you? Her pet?"

Always the instigator, this warrior of Mars. He didn't thank the man for saving Axelia, nor did he mention the male's wounds. He went straight for the tension, as always.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-31-2013, 03:25 AM

His grip tightened on his short sword when it pierced the beast's throat. It had been a good strike, but not a killing one. The guardian of Mars was moving quickly though, and soon his large sword was in the monster and pulling it away. That short sword sliding from the beast's throat as Crim's grip was tight, and the monster was moved away from him by the large man's attack. Crim wiped the blade off on his white coat, it was already torn and blood stained, wiping the black ooze off wouldn't matter now. Then both weapons were placed in their sheathes.

The Mars guardian had rounded on him, but Crim didn't flinch back. He met the other's gaze with his own blazing yellow one. Twin suns burned in his eyes and he lifted his right hand only to cover the wound on his left shoulder. It ached but he didn't think it was very deep, his sword had kept the monster from getting those claws in too deeply. Crim wanted to run, to disappear into the shadows and just go back to watching from afar. He didn't even glance back at Axelia to make sure she was alright, he certain she was. The beast hadn't got past him.

"I am the protector of the Moon's Guardian. My life and loyalty are Axelia's. My name is Crim." He spoke the words confidently, but he was a failure, wasn't he? Surely Axelia blamed him for her mother's death. He blamed himself, so why shouldn't she? He stood his ground though, as intimidating as the warrior before him was, he felt he had nothing to fear from him. They were on the same side, weren't they?

Esmme

Old 07-31-2013, 03:36 AM

"The protector of a guardian," Aro said, raising an eyebrow. "I suppose she needs one." He sized up the other warrior, taking in the man's steady demeanor and the way he held his gaze. He wasn't a coward, this one.

With a sound of appeasement, Mathys let the tip of his blade rest on the ground before him. Instead of wiping the blade down, the smell of burning came from it's surface. When ash fell away from the metal, it was clean of any blemish.

"I hope one of you is good with a needle. Humans would ask too many questions if we walked into a hospital." Aro looked Crim over once more, noting his stance and the placement of his blades. He mentally marked him as a warrior - someone to keep an eye on. It didn't matter if they were on the same side. What mattered was who was the threat, and who wasn't.

((Short post. xD Don't want to get too far without Kya.))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-31-2013, 05:19 AM

While he had stood there behind the counter at the bakery and awaiting for anyone to come through the doors to ask him for something to eat. Even though several minutes had passed by with not a single bell chime to be heard, Koyama had exhaled a light yawn of his own before turning to make his way back into the kitchen. Right as he had opened the door though, the sound of the timer going off was immediately heard as he rushed his way over to the stove before slipping on a single oven mitt over his right hand. Pulling out the hot tray of cookies, he had soon turned off the oven and set the tray onto the counter to let them cool off just slightly.

After another minute or two when the cookies had finally cooled down, he had made sure to slip on a pair of plastic thin gloves to place them onto the white paper sheet that was meant for display in the front of the bakery. Throughout the entire time he had done this, his thoughts had began to wander off as he began to recall his father's words on how he would never accept Koyama as his flesh and blood. Just having those own memories flood through his mind at that very moment had caused him to clench down upon the single cookie he held in his grasp only to cause it to crumble and break into multiple small pieces. Both of his own eyes at that very moment had quickly flashed their golden color as though he was preparing to use his ability over water to flood the whole room.

Closing both of his eyes, he took in a deep breath before exhaling it back out to try and calm himself down before things had gotten out of hand. By the time he had finally reopened his eyes they had once more returned to their normal hazel color. "Stay calm..relax. Deep breathes." He had repeated these steps multiple times to himself while he had began to continue placing the cookies back onto the tray carefully. Even though his father may not had accepted him in the past, his mother was still loving of her own son and had tried to keep him calm at all times to keep his power under a reasonable control.

By the time Koyama had finally finished placing the final cookie onto the tray. He had brought the whole tray itself to the front of the bakery once again before slipping it straight into the glass display underneath the counter where everyone would be able to see when they walked into the bakery. It was strange to think that none of the students that had went to school had come out from their classes and decided to visit his bakery at least once. Normally around this point of time, he would've already had at least one or two customers already. Shrugging off the thought, since there had been no one entering the red-haired male made his way back into the kitchen and left through the back doorway. This would end up leading him to a small dark alleyway behind the bakery itself. Resting his back against the brick wall behind him, he had leaned his head against it as well only to bite down onto his lower lip. He had continued to tell himself that his duties to come to this planet was to find and exterminate the dark creatures that had wished to rule this planet. However, as he had been here for what seemed like a several years on Mercury which was only a couple of months on this planet, he had seen no activity of the dark creatures around. This had caused many strange thoughts on why the guardians were summoned here to this planet if there was nothing to defend it from.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 01:55 PM

Axelia sat frozen as the fight unfolded. Was this her Earth future? She was sickened. She didn't have enough training for hand to hand or weapon combat, well, no training in that area at all actually. The battle was done quickly. At least they were fairly easy to defeat, though the thing had not let them in on any information relating to The Union. Clearly just a pawn in their game. What was the monster after?

Almost as soon as she wondered the thought, the thing began to disintegrate, leaving behind only what looked like feline hair which began to blow away with the breeze. At least cleanup was easy. Though still, nothing left behind of the animal to get them any closer to The Union.

When Aro questioned Crim, Axelia was brought back to the new situation. Aro seemed to still be pumped up over the battle, possibly looking for a new one. She pushed herself to her feet as Crim defended himself. His words struck a pain in her heart. Defender of the moon guardian? Like he'd defended her mother?

No. Axelia couldn't think like that. It wasn't his fault, she knew. It was human nature to blame someone, not Axelia's nature. As far as sewing up his wounds, she wasn't sure she was fit for the job. "I saw my mother sew many times," she said quietly. Speaking of her mother still brought her sorrow, she was still grieving. She was unsure how the mention of her would affect Crim, if it would at all.

She continued. "I've never done it myself though. Perhaps we should go to the hospital?" The sight and smell of blood was new to her as well, and it made her head spin. The moon crystal actually gave it's protector the power to heal, though Axelia never had any practice in that area either. No one ever expected her mother to be so secretively killed like she was at such a young age.

She didn't think that anyone knew of all of the powers of each of the guardians though. Perhaps no one would know that was an ability, among others, that she should have. She would need to work on them alone, so no one would know how far behind the others she was when it came to using her planetary crystal.

Axelia sighed. She was not cut out for this. To defeat this threat to the Earth, that in turn would be a threat to each of their planets, Axelia would really have to step up. But she was no fighter. Well, she would have to learn, from first hand experience she supposed. The thought made her shudder. She moved to stand so near Crim that she could see his sun-like orbs. Where were those orbs on the day of her mother's death? They brought her pain. But she tried to hide it.

Her mother's death wasn't something she needed to let affect her mission here, their mission here. "I didn't know they sent you here, too." She stated simply, looking away from his eyes after a moment. She couldn't look at them anymore. She looked to Aro's sword instead, busying her mind with the smell of burning and watching the ash fall away leaving a clean blade.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-31-2013, 06:41 PM

Kenshin Ryouichi

A light hum came from the man as he sat at the cafe. It was getting a bit late to have a cup of tea, but in his mind, it was never to late. He enjoyed it, especially under the evening sky. His eyes slid closed and he smiled a bit to himself. A few people were around, walking and talking to one another. He wondered if any of them had been who he was supposed to be looking for? He had been here on Earth for awhile now, to get better aquainted with the culture and to fit in, so he proplrably wouldn't stand out as much as a newly arrived one. Still, perhaps they were already here as well. Such thoughts to ponder. He sat his cup down as a light breeze flowed through his long white hair. He slipped his hands back, tying it into a ponytail, though a bit of it escaped framing his face. A few woman passerbys stopped to look at him blushing a bit. He gavee them a warm smile. He had become accostumed to looking differednt then Earth people, his snowy hair and yellow electric eyes were considered odd here.

He had yet to meet another with the same kind. Yellow was usually common on Jupiter as well as the Sun if he was correct or somewhere near them. He didn't linger on this thought, standing from his seat. He slipped to the counter inside and thanked the woman, before paying her. She gave him a recipte which he noticed had her phone number on it. Chuckling a bit, he wished her good evening. Perhaps it was his slightly feminine looks? The woman seemed to enjoy men such as himself, as well as the rough kinds. It was curious indeed. He folded the little paper, and stuck it within his shirt pocket. He wore black pants, and a light blue shirt at the moment, though he would change once he got home to a more desired outfit. He lived with two guards, since technically he was not only the guardian now of Jupiter, but its prince since his mother had taken over the throne. More were on stanby if needed, lurking around attempting to stay hidden.

He sighed slightly, such protection was unneeded, though after what had happened....He looked up at the sky with a slight frown upon his usually smiling lips. A pain made his heart clench as the memories threatened to reserface. No, he could not think of the past at a time like this. He continued walking down the rhoad, in no particular direction. He had opted to have the guards and the car wait at home, there was no need for him to be chauffeured around when he was able to walk. Jupiter's stone was hidden around his neck in his shirt, it was cool against his chest over his heart, though he could feel the energy coming from it even now. He smiled lightly, his hand moving up over it. It was a piece of him now, of his home. He missed his home, he had not been back to visit in awhile. Perhaps he would go soon, yes, that would be a nice trip. He sighed, knowing with what was going on it would not be possible. He would remain here to stop this growing darkness.

He paused, finding himself standing in front of what seemed to be some kind of bakery. He looked at it for a moment, he had never been here before, though he was not as crazy about sweet things as others were. Perhaps it was his appetite for Jupiter's food, which tended to be a bit sour and full of kick. He smiled a bit, it was kind of like Earth's spicy food to them. He figured he had a bit of time to spare, moving to the door. He slid his hand over the handle, before opening it. Looking inside it seem to be rather on the empty side at the moment. Odd, people usually enjoyed this stuff yes? He stepped inside, it was still kind of cute though. He smiled, deciding to have a look around the place. There was no harm in exploring new shops and such yes? The guards would not mind, though if they did they would come looking. If that happened, he would apologize, though for now it was just him and the man behind the counter.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-31-2013, 08:05 PM

Crim didn't even glance at Axelia when the other mentioned she needed a protector, he did glance at his arm though at the next words. Crim shrugged slightly. "It's nothing." He sounded nonchalant, it was just a flesh wound. He would clean it and wrap it up and it would be just fine. As far as he was concerned it didn't need any special attention or sewing up.

Those yellow eyes finally did turn to Axelia as she stood and mentioned her mother. Crim flinched visibly, as if he had been struck, and he looked away from Axelia. It was his fault, he hadn't been there when he should have, but he would be there for Axelia. He would not fail again. His grip on his left shoulder tightened some, and his eyes were on the guardian of Mars. It seemed as if both Axelia and Crim were avoiding eye contact with each other.

"It is my duty to protect you." He spoke the words simply, in a matter-of-fact tone. What now, then? He had shown himself before he was ready, though perhaps he never would be ready to face Axelia. Crim turned suddenly and began to walk away. "I'll be close, if I should be needed again." He had to get away, she reminded him to much of her mother, of his failure. He grit his teeth. He would not, could not fail this time.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-31-2013, 08:12 PM

Keeping both of his eyes shut while he had stayed leaning against the alleyway brick wall, the crimson-haired male had continued to ponder the thought on what other reason could all of the guardians be called to approach this planet. Strangely enough, no matter how much he had thought about the reason that it could be, he couldn't even come to a single conclusion other then the fact that the darkness was indeed trying to rule over this planet. The strange fact was that after living on this planet for so long, having no incidents happen that wasn't already out of the ordinary for these humans, nothing had really happened to reveal any of the dark creatures showing themselves yet.

While his thoughts wandered throughout his head, it had been almost as though Koyama had went into his own trance-like state as his entire surroundings to him was almost as though everything had stopped and he was simply standing in a pitch white silent room for him to think. That all came crumbling down when the sound of the front door to the bakery had chimed, a customer. Shaking his head quickly to himself, the crimson-haired male turned back only to rush through the back door and quickly dart through the kitchen to arrive at the front counter where it seemed a silver-haired male was taking a glance around the bakery.

Giving a friendly smile, Koyama had tilted his head only slightly as he stared at the new male that had stepped into the room. Normally, he would have regular customers who he would always tend to recognize but this man was different indeed and not only just different from his looks as though he were new to the town but his presence to the room felt much different all together. Obviously enough, Koyama avoided speaking up on asking him something like 'hey, im getting the feeling your not from this world huh?'. Such a question to someone who could actually be a plain old ordinary human could easily scare someone off and make them think that Koyama's bakery was some kind of crazy place run by a man who was just as insane.

"Can I get you something sir?" Was the only question that had came from his lips as he motioned his hands to show him the many different arranges of pasties that was shown on the glass display underneath the counter. "If you wish for something more to suit your appetite for actual food. You may also come to the next room and I will give you a menu." His tone of voice polite and soft as he spoke each word to the male, each word he spoke flowed through his lips almost just like water as though he spoke to the man with no concern that just because he was a stranger to his bakery he was still quite welcomed here as though he knew him well.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-31-2013, 10:01 PM

Kenshin was thinking to himself when the other came into the room. He glanced up to look at the male, who seemed unsure at firstt how to speak to him. He felt a slight buzz in the air, something he had not felt in awhile. Why was it familiar? He listened to him speak, though for a moment he merely sat there looking at him. Pushing himself forward, he moves through the store in an elegant manner towards the other. All of the things within the shop did look delicious. "Did you make them yourself?" he asks smiling. It was not really an answer to his question, though it was a start in conversation. He smiles politely. Reaching up, he brushed a few strands of the lose hair from his eyes. Earth was interesting in all of the different foods. The various ways they were able to combine them had the potential to be perfect. The ones he noticed within this shop showed dedication and love.

The other seemed to have a passion for this, if he was in fact the creator. He did like to cook at times, though he did not have the abilit to make things so beautiful. His tallent was in tea. He smiles a bit to himself, as he waited for the other to respond to his question. He moved down the line, admiring the craftsmanship and how they all looked. If he was more into sweets, this would be incredible, though it was still something of a marvel. He knew there were plenty of sour desserts to, one of his favorites were lemon. He loved it in his tea and in many forms, like ice cream and such. The girls of this Earth loved it, he had noticed plenty of them in groups, at cafes and at bakeries such as this. He paused at the end, looking back at the other as he smiled once more.

Esmme

Old 08-01-2013, 12:19 AM

Aro shook his head, denying Axelia's suggestion immediately. "Hospitals are full of questions about your identity and the situation. We can't have that." His red eyes flickered between the two as they began to speak. It felt an awful lot like he was losing them both.

Looking slightly irritated, the guardian sheathed his blade. The danger was, sadly, gone. That meant Mathys was left behind with two reunited ... somethings. Moon people. With, as he soon found out, a dark past between one another. Aro didn't bother hiding the look on his face as he grew more impatient. Drama. There was always drama.

Aro's crimson gaze moved back to his bike as he considered leaving. His decision was made for him as Crim began to walk away. Aro looked back to Axelia, raising a pale eyebrow. "Friendly enough guy." His words were sarcastic, though for no particular reason. Wiping a black smear from his forearm, Mathys sighed. "At least we know we aren't alone here."

((I'll add Cer back into this once I find a good place for him. Till then, he's probably sticking around the parks and such.))

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 12:58 AM

Axelia turned her pale gaze back to Crim as he began to walk away. Something told her she should stop him. He was injured after all. But another part of her wanted him to go away. He was always around. Any time she was with her mother, Crim was there. To think of him and to see him was to think of and see her mother. And it was his fault she wasn't around anymore. So let him go.

Normally Axelia would never, ever, have allowed herself thoughts like those. It wasn't Crim's fault, not at all. But Axelia was hurting and him being there made her hurt more. It was his fault, so she'd tell herself again and again. So let him be hurt, too. Like her let her mother hurt. Like she was hurting.

Axelia even turned her back on him. How disappointed her mother would be in her now, but she didn't care. Tears welled in her eyes from the emotion that Crim brought with him. She forced them away quick enough. She'd been made to look fragile once already this evening, and despite her fragile appearance, Axelia was a guardian. It was her duty to protect Earth after all.

She knew though that she would need the other guardians help, that's why they'd all been sent here. This threat was great and Axelia didn't even know how to use all of her powers now. The weakest of them all yet with the potential to be stronger than all of them combined. She shook her head. That was impossible. Though it had been her mother who'd told her the things she would be able to do one day. Had her mother done those things, too? Had she fought monsters like these? Axelia couldn't imagine it.

After a moment she crossed the small distance between herself and Aro and whispered so that if Crim were still nearby, he wouldn't hear. "Take me somewhere," she said, "Home, a sunken ship... anywhere away from here and away from Crim." Axelia would hate herself for it later, but she didn't want Crim to be able to find her at all. That they had even sent the man who failed at protecting her mother annoyed her. She didn't need his help and he was the last person she wanted to see.

In fact, she hated him being here so much, that she didn't care that he would have to take care of himself now and that she didn't even care that Aro was probably mostly crazy on his motorcycle. These were things completely out of Axelia's nature and she would have to volunteer at ten animal shelters and a hundred soup kitchens to feel better about this later.

((Gosh I sure hope someone saves Crim ))