TimmyTheNerd
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2013, 05:36 AM

Alright, so I just woke up and I realized this is late, but I still got an hour and a half before Halloween is over here in California so I figure, why the heck not?

So, we're going to write a Halloween Tale together, the rules are simple.
1. You can only post once, no double posting. If at least three people have posted since your post, you may post again.
2. Each post must be a paragraph (at least three sentences) and continue the story from the previous post.
3. It must be PG-13, I believe that's what my girlfriend told me the rating of this website is.
4. Have fun and be creative.

I shall start us off:

Dark clouds hung in the air, blocking out the sky. What light there was came from the lightning that streaked across the sky every few minutes, the silence only broken by the sound of thunder. The castle in the distance loomed over everything from it's cliff side location. The people who lived in the town nearby warned the foreigners to stay away, that it was haunted. A hundred years ago, a man had gone insane and slaughtered his family and servants before tossing himself off the cliff's edge, into the jagged rocks and water bellow. That is how the castle got it's name, the Castle of Forgotten Sanity.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-01-2013, 06:07 AM

Some of the foolish foreigners didn’t listen to the town’s people. They thought that it would be exciting to go explore the castle that stood on the cliff. Little did they know that this might just be their last night in this world. As the foreigners prepared for their adventure on this stormy night one of the townsmen attempts one last time to stop them for fear they may awaken what lies within the Castle of Forgotten Sanity.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 10:39 AM

A bunch of the foreigners finish off their drinks while listening to the towns people trying to convince them not to go to the Castle. A few of the foreigners decide to listen to the townsfolk, most don't. A small group of the foreigner decide to head out to the Castle of Forgotten Sanity. They set off after ingesting a large quantity of alcohol down the rain soaked dirt road. The lightning providing a creepy view of the castle.