Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-03-2014, 09:47 PM

"That was always the truth oh the memories of you in the mornings after our midnight romps." He said with a smirk sitting down on the other side of the counter looking into her eyes then focusing his attention to the food. "You were always the better cook than I was then again I usually didn't have time to cook such things as elegantly as you. It's not that easy to do when you are always on the move and have to keep tabs on armor like I have to" He said with a grin as he went back to eating.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2014, 09:54 PM

"Or it's just talent." She put on a small air of an old ego " I may just have more talent than you." She joked and let out a bit of laughter. "Sappy is not the word I would choose for describing that. Perhaps a bit over dramatic, not sappy." She laughed. "But it did hurt to move fora while. Sore muscles and whatnot. Worse than a fight really."

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-03-2014, 09:57 PM

"God the things we had to do for each other and in the end we both end up in the place we called home. Not to sound strange or anything." He trailed off as he went to put their dishes away. "Arianna you should just stay here with me, and even though this might be entirely out of context for me. I want you to be the mother of my child."

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2014, 10:00 PM

Her jaw dropped a little. And she let out a huge fit of laughter. "A mother? Me? You must be joking. " she wrapped her arms around herself still laughing. "Stay here I could see, but a mother I'm not so sure I'd be cut out for that kind of thing. "

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-03-2014, 10:04 PM

"And why not I think you would be a fine mother in truth." He walked near her and put an arm on her shoulder. "What we can't mate with a purpose Arianna?" He said trying to hold back laughter.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2014, 11:41 PM

"A purpose indeed. You know what trouble you're asking for witha spawn of us two? I do hope you are ready for that" she mocked playfully punching his shoulder. "I don't know if I can think of you as a sane man anymore"

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-03-2014, 11:53 PM

"I was not sane from the day I met you Arianna and you know this to be face." He said as he rubbed his shoulder mocking the blow he just received. "Besides even the most hardened woman such as yourself has the desire to have a child eventually."

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2014, 11:56 PM

"You're right, you're crazy, I'm crazy, this idea is crazy, but it might just be a kind of crazy I might enjoy." She leaned back in her stool a little and tilted her head to the sidra bit. "I am not, a hardened woman. I've never lost my light. Just for the record. "

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2014, 12:08 AM

"Oh I know that light is the thing I love about you the most" He said as he walked over to his old high backed chair and sat down. "Us with a family that is quite the sight to behold I would imagine. Well when do you want to get started Arianna?"

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-05-2014, 06:12 PM

"You always were an impatient little bugger, which means I'll take my sweet time knowing you want it sooo bad. " She teased as she walked around the counter and over to the livingroom. "Mayhaps you should convince me it is a good idea first, and we'll see from there." She added as she made herself comfortable on the couch and looked back at him and stuck her tongue out playfully.

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-07-2014, 04:30 AM

"Impatient perhaps, but I am also the kind of bugger as you put it that knows what he wants and who he wants and will always get what he wants because of that, and resillence." He said following behind her and sitting down in a chair near the couch. "You were always quite the darling and quite the trophy to some, but to me you were always more than just an object or a person or even a desire Arianna."

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2014, 02:10 AM

"You have this way with words I've never had, but that's alright, I like whena man knows what he wants." She cocked her heada bit to the side looking to him. "But what makes you thinks romp in those sheets is what is on my mind and wish to get started on hm?" She laughed and stretched out having not been able to just relax in quite some time.

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-10-2014, 02:33 AM

"Oh I never said it was on your mind. Truth be told I am just happy to be sitting down in a chair or something of that nature and not have to maneuver around in the armor. You know use my own arms and legs and such for the first time in a long time." He leaned his head back against the backing of the chair closing his eyes for just a moment and taking a deep breath knowing he could for the first time in a long time.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2014, 02:38 AM

"I just think it's nice not to be looking over my shoulder, maybe even geta nice nap, like who ever just wanted to takes nap?" She laughed her hand laying over her eyes now. "Our a couch instead of a tree. This is like a cloud, I'm not surei could even handle a bed right now." She then laughed a little.

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-10-2014, 02:52 AM

"I would take trees any day over that armor for as long as I have been in it I think I logged like seven months straight this time. I was sent on a job to protect a village, and well you know how I have a soft spot for defensless people and everything. I could not help but stay and help them and they viewed me as the armored ghost so I could never leave the suit." Rin said with a laugh as he thought about it

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2014, 03:41 PM

"Not even as they slept? You are a strange one sometimes." She mumbled, her comfort, and having a real meal on her belly really did make her sleepy. "I couldn't wear such heavy things, I don't like to be slowed down." She added rolling to her side and resting her head on her arms, her eyes only half open now. She let out a small yawn, her golden eyes being closed for a moment as it happened, and a small shiver went through her as her natural instincts of being alert tried to shake her from being drowsy.

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-11-2014, 09:38 AM

"Well you know that outfit is not heavy to me with how long I have worn it you get used to it. They needed someone to care for them, and in the end they saw me as this guardian sent from above or something like that and I thought it was adorable. Truth be told I am glad I made it back here the armor is kinda at it's limit, and I need to run repairs on it and this is the only place I had the equipment to do it." Rin got up and walked over to Arianna and placed his hand on her cheek again kissing her gently. "This gives me plenty of time to spend with the most beloved person in my life, and I have no issue with taking time off to do that."

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2014, 12:54 AM

"Creating a diety in which people who don't know what hides beneath the surface, sounds familiar." She mocked, kissing back with a smile. "I suppose if you need some help with the repairs let me know." She smiled and stretched "how does one relearn to let down their guard enough to relax and truly sleep after so many years."

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-12-2014, 05:06 AM

"I think that's the biggest mystery I can give you a weapon to sleep with if you would like. I will have to relearn how to sleep actually laying down instead of standing up." He laughed and lifted her legs up so that we could sit down and placed her legs into his lap/

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2014, 10:36 PM

Just the touch had relaxed her a bit, and she let out a small yawn. Her muscles seemed a little less tense than before. It was crazy at what just a little touch could do. "I suppose we will have to work on that." She sleepily responded.

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-14-2014, 08:01 PM

"you know vertical sleep is not so bad once you get used to it. Kinda got to pretend I was a mummy for most of the two years. Or Dracula being transported to another country or something upright." He said laughing and started to gently rub her feet.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2014, 09:16 PM

"Is it sad given the two options, I would rather Dracula, at least he resembled a human, and wasn't all dried up skin and missing organs and such." She mentioned as she started to drift off again, "Also, that feels like heaven." She added as she wiggled her toes a little in his hands.

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-14-2014, 09:42 PM

"Eh just trying to be nice and this is the first time I have touched something that was not metal for the past sixteen months so I'll take what I can get." He said with a smile and a laugh. "You know I keep a photo of you inside my visor and it helped keep me going for so long."

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2014, 09:47 PM

"No, i didn't know that, you're a weirdo." She teased and stretched her back a bit. "But that's okay, I like weird.

Anslin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-14-2014, 10:15 PM

"It's weird to keep the memories of the things you fight for and cherish even though they are a great distance from them. I mean I know I have a hardened appearance, but I guess that is to offset how fragile I actually am. You know like the theory that the ones who are weakest act the strongest regardless of their situations."