Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
For a moment there, I thought I was going nuts, reading the same introduction story again and again.
sorry jupiter!

your avatar is absolutely ethereal o3o :heart:

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:22 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of the negative values.

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized

Thanks dear!

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:23 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of the negative values.

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns

:squee: how's the pie count?

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:28 AM

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of

Just three more pies to go.

edit: Make that two.

edit 2: Make that one!

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:30 AM

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. they

OMG! :glomp: that's great!

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:32 AM

You are not taking this story in the direction I want it to go! lol. I wanted a monk to recognize one of the dragons and that the dragon was me and stuff. lol.

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:34 AM

the egg could be you too! :)

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:36 AM

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't

Eww, how can the egg be me? I am alive, not still waiting to be born.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:38 AM

How about the egg bit is how you came to meet the monks, and they raised you?

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't closed--a crack

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:39 AM

I guess so then.

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't closed--a crack was in the

Woot woot! I got all of the event items and not just collecting pies to get random junk.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:41 AM

awesome! did you want to continue the word game? :)

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't closed--a crack was in the top, and a

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:42 AM

Yes, I thought we were just gonna continue until the event ends or until you had to leave.

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't closed--a crack was in the top, and a snout was peeking

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:47 AM

i am getting a bit tired, probably am going to head out shortly, but i'm really enjoying!

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't closed--a crack was in the top, and a snout was peeking out, shimmery pink

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:50 AM

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't closed--a crack was in the top, and a snout was peeking out, shimmery pink and wet. The

Ok, let me know when you want to stop and then you can just save whatever we have done of the story to your computer to post later.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:53 AM

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally. One monk recognized the colorful patterns on one of the eggs. They went over to investigate, discovering that it wasn't closed--a crack was in the top, and a snout was peeking out, shimmery pink and wet. The hatchling sneezed, and

sure! let me save this post to my blog, and me can resume it later if you want :heart:

This is a story made three words at a time by Loffel and MewMew07 :D

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:56 AM

Ok, it was fun writing this story with you. It's turning out to be pretty good, and getting long too. Already two paragraphs of the first chapter almost.

I was able to get myself a light blue head wrap from the shop. Will look cute in a future avatar.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:59 AM

:) that does sound cute. want some blue and pink socks?

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 07:00 AM

Aww, yes! I would! Thank you so much. You are too nice to me and I haven't done anything for you in return.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 07:01 AM

conversation is enough. :) i'm gonna trade you some socks, then go watch my little pony: friendship is magic. i'm on episode six.. it's such a cute show. have a great night sweetie! :glomp:

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 07:02 AM

Ok, thank you!

I hope you enjoy your show!

Goodnight!

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-13-2011, 07:15 AM

teehee
It's no trouble, and thank you, that's very kind of you.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 07:37 AM

Hello Crane!

I forgot for a second that that was you up there.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-13-2011, 07:50 AM

hahaha
No trouble at all. Sometimes I forget where I've posted, or I completely forget about a conversation I initiated.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 07:54 AM

I was too caught up with our story game me and Loffel were playing to help me earn pies.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 07:58 AM

hello everyone, i'm back..sort of, i'll be drawing so i'll respond snail-slow ^^

Peel off face masks are sooo amazing, i'm trying one for the first time tonight. it's really nice smelling and soothing to the skin <3