View Poll Results: What are you going to do?
Joining? 21 58.33%
Not Joining? 1 2.78%
Yay a Poll! 18 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2009, 04:29 AM

Getting up from her corner she slunk around, she wasnt sure where to go. her tail layed limply on the ground. Her big purple eyes stood out the most from her pale face, she walked to something that she could see her reflection, "im a freak!" she squeaked and fell backward.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-25-2009, 04:11 PM

Holly stood waiting for the man to answer. She knew something was different about him but she couldn't really tell what. She guessed the other girl thought she was crazy asking to help someone who wasn't her master. Holly smiled at the man who was partly out the window wondering if he didn't like this place or something. "You know there is a door right over there you can use." Holly said to him.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2009, 02:29 AM

Maeve didn't know why Holly willingly put herself in the way of this man when he seemed in such a bad mood. Didn't she know that only appearing when called was the easiest way to survive being a slave? Searching out masters was just asking for trouble. Maeve could feel the tension from the man permeating through the hallway, but knew she couldn't leave the presence of a superior without being dismissed by him, so if she wanted to leave she had to wait for him to go.

Anxiously, Maeve began twisting the hem of her skirt in her hands, wanting to retreat to a quieter place and continue reading.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 09:22 PM

Ferox froze on the rim of the window, tense and still, the only indication of his not being a statue was his quiet, quick breathing and the anger and grief flaring in his eyes. Hearing Holly's words finally pierce his cycling thoughts Ferox tried to smile but it came out harsh and angry. Noticing the fearful gaze of the girl with the book, who had the unfortunate chance of reminding him of his sister, Ferox snarled, but mostly to himself, and froze.

Several heartbeats later Ferox heard Hollys sardonic observation of the door. Smiling in humor Ferox's focused on Holly and relaxed against the windowsill, lounging, almost looking as if normal people always tried to jump out of window everyday. Eyes still dark with grief Ferox looked down and stated in a low purr, still angry at the reminder of his failure to his sister, "Why yes, I could use some help locating and situating my luggage and yes...I did see the door, exactly when I saw you talking to that nice girl back there as a matter of a fact, but I'm sorry to say that I am still slightly," Pausing in his observations Ferox looked heavenward as if for inspiration and pursed his lips in seeming thought, then after several moments Ferox's eyes widened as if in surprise and leaning forward until his breath ghosted by Holly's ear whispered, "tense from the horrendous atmosphere I escaped here to avoid," leaning away, as if he had finished telling a secret, and stated in a normal voice, calm and controlled except for the mussed hair and the still dark flicker of emotion in his eyes, "So I am sorry to say that right then I didn't really feel...civil...and I didn't want to unnerve my potential remedy for boredom in this...quaint and secluded inn. Was I being too cautious or presumptious?" Ending his question with a dark and almost sinister twist to his words Ferox waited to see just how Holly, and maybe the other girl would react to his revelation.

While Ferox was stating this and concentrating wholly on the reaction of Holly and the other girl he heard a faint squeak of mumbled words and a thump, as if something was falling, further back down the hall beyond his room. Eyebrows perking up at the disturbance to the normal silence surrounding his room Feroxs eye glanced quickly in the direction the noise was at and after several moments since he had heard nothing more he then turned back to Holly, waiting for a response and hoping that his inability to completely control his temper wouldn't scare them off...he hated being a bogeyman...

Last edited by Lusalma; 10-26-2009 at 09:25 PM..

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2009, 11:26 PM

Growling she stood up gently, her leg had fallen asleep so she fell over again with a loud thump"JUST MY LUCK" she squealed and started rubbing her leg to put some feeling into it. her feline ears twitched with impatience. "oh shut up" she told her ears irritably, "not like were doing anything anyway!"

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2009, 11:40 PM

Maeve looked up in the man's direction once he began talking, a little interested in why he was so upset. If anything, it would help to know whether or not he was just angry about life in general, or something more specific and, more importantly, whether he was normally like this.

Upon hearing his explanation, Maeve's eyes dropped to her lap again, her face tinged with red. It was far from the lewdest thing she had heard and certainly being called "a remedy for boredom" was better than "thing" or "it" but every time a potential master reminded her of her position, she felt her face blush in shame and her heart twist. Oh how she longed to be back home, smelling the crisp salt air, feeling the wind tug at her hair! Climbing on the slippery rocks with the other children, their parents terrified that one day someone would slip to their death but they went ahead and ignored their parents anyways, and--

No. Maeve scrunched her eyes shut, banishing the memories to the farthest corner of her mind, but not fast enough as she felt that familiar lump in her throat. Pining for the past would do her no good. Maeve gripped the edges of the book tightly, willing the tears (she hadn't cried in years, why was she choosing now to relapse?) to go away, and slowly she regained her compsure.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-27-2009, 12:56 AM

Holly backed away from the man. "Your luggage will be by the door when you return." Holly said not really sure what to think of the mans mood. She looked back at the other girl who was sitting on the floor squeezing her book. "Enjoy your stay here. If you need anything I'll be around." Holly said to him lower in her eyes waiting for him to leave. She still didn't get the whole window thing but knew something wasn't normal. She wanted to ask him but he was a master and she was a slave it just couldn't happen. He also didn't really seem in the mood to chat.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 12:09 PM

Upon noticing the deferential behavior of the girls surrounding him Ferox lightened his intense staring and thoughtfully flicked his gaze back and forth between the girls. Sighing he swiped his hair from his face into a more neat and tidy form of style and murmured quietly, "So sorry for my ill temper, I seem to have been inadvertently reminded of my sister...the sister I failed to save many years ago. Thus it is no fault of your own, I do not mean to...frighten you. And yes, Holly i appreciate you helping me with the luggage that seems to have grown legs and scampered off, please don't let it bite you..." Finishing with a glint of amusement in his eyes Ferox straightened away from the wall and walking towards the door previously mentioned and paused.

Looking between the two girls and noticing the fact that neither seemed to be moving he sighed and stepping up to Holly lightly brushed her hair and murmured, "Thank you for seeing to my needs while here, if I ever need any more help than I will most certainty come to you for assistance." Finishing with his reassurance to the frozen Holly Ferox turned towards the girl with the book and thus the doorway. Watching from the corner of his eye Ferox approached the doorway and as he was passing through it he paused and stated in a normal voice while looking away, not wanting to cause her with the book to bolt, "I am usually not so...rough on those around me. I do not mean to scare or otherwise discomfort those around me," Pausing to see the effect of his words he than continued, "I am usually used to those who fight tooth and nail against my authority or continuously seek to subvert or otherwise destroy me, these couple of hours that I have been here has not yet been long enough for my mind to completely...relax from my normal mindset. So no, I do not usually try to jump out of window like a maniac or cause girls to cry or otherwise wound those around me...unless they ask for it." Ending this slight speech with a laconic twist to his lips he started down the hall, towards the doors that led to the outside and passed by a girl...with ears and tail.

Pausing to look at the girl Ferox stayed out of range of any claws and watched her calmly for a few moments before asking curiously, "Are you quite alright?" Standing in a relaxed but ready manner Ferox waited to see the response to his question...

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2009, 08:11 PM

Maeve was jerked out of her unwelcome fog of remembrance when she realized the man was coming her way. Hurriedly, she straightened up, ankles crossed demurely and she carefully place the book next to her, unshed tears still lingering in her eyes. However, the man seemed to want to say nothing more than an apology before passing on. Try as she might, Maeve couldn't suppress a bitter smile from making its way onto her face as the man left. Ha, she wished her unwanted tears were the result of fearing this man. That would certainly be easier to bear.

When she was sure he left, Maeve leaned forward and looked out the doorway, just to be sure. Seeing that he was nowhere in sight, Maeve grabbed her book and decided to find a quieter place to read (and therefore a quieter place where she could get over her present emotional state). Maeve was about to walk out when she remembered that the other girl, Holly, was still in the hallway. With a small sigh, Maeve turned around and smiled at the girl and gave a small wave, signaling that she was leaving.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-27-2009, 08:51 PM

Holly froze when the man walked up to her. She had expected him to hurt her, but he was very gental. He seemed nice, compared to some of the other men she met. After he was out of site Holly took a deep breath. She was confused. She'd never met a man who went out of his way to help the slaves. Then Holly noticed the other girl leaving. "Goodbye see you later." Holly wispered waving to the girl.

'Now to get his luggage.' Holly sighed. She walked down the hallway and around to another door. The Man who brought her here stayed in it. Knock Knock Knock Holly stood waiting for the man hoping he wasn't in a bad mood.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 01:58 AM

Maeve was glad that Holly didn't want to hang around and chat. Of course, Holly seemed nice enough but Maeve much preferred being alone. Being around people meant talking eventually and, well...she hadn't spoken a word in years.

But no matter. Maeve passed an open window and inhaled the fresh air, feeling slightly better. Eventually she came across another bench and satisfied she dropped down on it. With a slight smile she opened the book again, eager for a distraction from her memories of her childhood on the shore. Remembering did you no good; it only made you more miserable. Forgetting was the only way to keep yourself from dying of sadness. Shaking her head slightly and wiping the last tear away from her eyes, Maeve banished her thoughts to a forgotten corner of her mind and began reading.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2009, 03:09 PM

Tabitha looked up, when she saw the man she stood up in a blurry fast movement, her tail curled up,"oh yes sire, i am alright, my leg just fell asleep it seems" she rushed, then she stopped and put a pale hand to her mouth, then took it away, "do you need anything?" she asked and bowed her head to the man. She scolded herself for not bowing earlier.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-29-2009, 07:08 PM

{I am now also playing Raien}

Raien

Raien awoke from bed and scowled at the knocking on the door. He got up and walked to it pulling it open. "WHAT!" He yelled. Holly was standing at his doorway. Her eyes lit up with fear as he yelled. She wasn't expecting it. He took a deep breath and tried not to completely freak her out. "Yes Holly what do you want now." He said in one tone.

Holly

"I....um...I....jjusst wwaa..ntted to...um get his luggage." Holly studdered quietly. She backed up from the door and stopped breathing. Raien was scaring her. She hadn't expected him to be mean. She also understood that he was a master and she didn't dare say anything bad to him.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 07:27 PM

Ferox quirked his eyebrow, he didn't expect the girl to snap at him so quickly. A glimmer of humor stirred in his eyes and shrugging nonchalantly Ferox stated, "Well, I was just wondering why you were on the floor, and if, by chance, you got your ears from your mother or father...I know several Sidhe who had animal characteristics but I didn't really expect to see them here." Pausing he stopped and glancing down the hall waited for her to speak, not really sure if he wanted to continue the conversation or hurry it up so that he might continue cooling down...which he wasn't really able to do due to Holly and the other girl knocking on his door...

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2009, 11:11 PM

Tabitha looked at him curiously, her eyes flashing, "i dont remember who i got my neko-ness from, and like i said my leg fell asleep so i was trying to get the feeling back" she kept her head high, her temper flaring ever so slightly. "If you dont mind my asking, why are you so tense?" she tipped her head at him, her wide purple eyes studying him intently.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2009, 12:02 PM

Ferox raised his eyebrow and deliberately relaxed against a nearby wall. Smiling at the neko Ferox grinned and drawled, "Why would I answer such a question when I don't even know your name? Please inform me as to who I am speaking and maybe...I'll tell you why I'm so...tense." Blinking slowly at the neko Ferox idly observed the leg that was asleep was also now being used...to a degree...healing abilities maybe? Or was she just not that hurt?...

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2009, 12:13 PM

Tabitha wanted to bare her teeth at him but she knew that wouldnt go over real well, "My name is Tabitha sir" She spoke softer keeping her voice soft and bell like. "I am one of the slaves here" she growled at the word slaves. "And who might i ask are you?" she saw him staring at her leg and she flushed a faint pink color.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 02:52 PM

Ferox grinned at the flash of color across Tabitha's cheeks and tilting his head slightly wondered why she growled the word slave. Nodding his head in decision he straightened and walking purposefully stopped just shy of any claws while answering with a gleam in his eye, "My name is Ferox...I came here to relax but sadly since I came here just hours ago I seem to have been wound tighter than I thought...that was why I was going out to find something to vent my tension on...you can come if you want...but you might not like it." At the end of his statement he grinned mockingly and moving past her started towards a door he thought led outside...waiting to see if she would follow.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2009, 07:18 PM

Tabithas purple eyes lit up with excitement, "do you really mean i can come?!" she stood where she was hoping the man named Ferox wasnt lying to her. Her ears pirked up and her tail curled and she started walking in the direction he was going. Her body was quivering with excitement and she hoped no one would punish her for leaving.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 04:48 PM

With a frustrated sigh, Maeve closed her book again, unable to really concentrate now that her emotions were all out of order. So she stood up and stretched her legs, deciding to take a walk around the hallways to try and calm herself. She desperately wished to go outside, but they weren't allowed to go outside by themselves but could only go with a master (or potential one).

So Maeve started walking around with a rather melancholy air about her. After several minutes she came across a window streaming sunlight and stopped. Leaning her forehead against the cool glass, she closed her eyes and let the warmth of the sun bathe her skin. Oh she would give anything to go outside, to go back to her life.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-02-2009, 01:33 AM

Raien~

"Here you go." Raien muttered handing Holly the other mans suit case. Raien slammed the door in hollys face ready to walk back to bed. Another knock came on his door. "Sir? Sir do you need anything." Holly asked from behind the door. "NO!" He screamed and went back to bed.

Holly~

Holly picked up the mans suit case and carried it back to his room. She pondered on why Raien never wanted help and why he came here if he never asked for help thats what slaves were for. Holly stoped at the door and sat next to the bag waiting for the man to come back.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 01:15 PM

Ferox grinned back at the excited neko's response and murmured as he continued his trek towards the outside, "Sure, you can come out with me but I not going to let you 'run free' you will stay with in my eyesight...but besides that you can play and dance in the sun...lots of these girls here seem to not have that much sunlight." As Ferox was approaching the double doors he paused and noted that he didn't have his gear...the gear he usually has....the gear that was in his luggage.... "Damn..." Pausing in front of the door Ferox looked behind himself and grinned at the exuberance of the neko, however, several moments afterwards his mouth turned downward once more. Scratching his cheek lightly he gazed blankly past the neko and asked in a distracted and thoughtful tone, "I don't particularly feel like going out without certain gear...but that gear is in my luggage....which Holly went to retrieve...the gear is usually used for uncommon situations which aren't really that uncommon with me... I don't particularly know if Holly is back yet and I do want to get out before dark... hmm, Tabitha can you hear or sense in some way whether Holly is at my door or not?" While stating this curiosity Ferox's hand unselfconsciously went to the side of his leg where the gear usually rested and still staring blankly back the way they had come. His eyes however snagged on the steadily pacing form of the book girl coming down the hallway, headed in their direction.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2009, 11:10 PM

Tabitha grinned suddenly, it made her pale face light up, "oh i know that, i wasnt planning on running away" she sighed and then she stood straight and listened, "she just set it by the door, do you want me to fetch it for you?" Tabitha flicked her glittering purple eyes to Ferox.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-04-2009, 04:11 AM

Maeve had been so lost in her own thoughts that she almost didn't notice the two figures in the hallway. However, just in time she managed to clear her head and immediately dropped into a small curtsy with a deferential smile plastered on her face for the man. As she straightened up her smile dropped and she simply stood there with eyes focused downward, book in hand, and waiting for an order, whether it be a simple dismissal or something more.

She used to hate acting so subservient but experience had taught her that hurting your pride was much more preferable than what the owners did if you didn't act the way a slave was supposed to. Maeve hoped, though, that the man wouldn't ask her to do anything because she really wanted to go find another sunlit window and bask in it for as long as she could. It wasn't the same as going outside, and oh how she missed lying on the grass in the sun, smelling the salt sea air!, but it was one of the few pleasures she still had.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-08-2009, 03:39 PM

"Holly!" Raien yelled as he walked out of his room. He looked down the hallway noticing Holly sitting on the floor. Holly jumped up and ran over to Raien. "Yes sir?" She asked with her head down. Raien almost laughed at how willing she seemed to be before and now seemed scared. He placed a hand on her sholder. "Where's my supper?" He said sternly. Holly flinched when his hand was on her. "I'll go get it sir." She wispered backing out of his reach. "Bring it to my room." He said turning to wander the house.

Holly waited silently for him to be farther away then ran down the hall to find the kitchen. On her way she ran into the girl who had been reading before. "AHHHH" Holly sreaked as she knocked over the girl and ended up falling herself.

{I got bored so im rp with myself :P Someone else needs to post...please....}