SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 AM

Beyond dodged the trash can but since he went toward Michael he crashed into him. He was lucky he didn't touch the sword. He yanked the sword away and threw it far away before jumping away from Michael. "You hunters are all the same! You don't care who someone is! I'm not going to fight you now stop trying to kill me!" Beyond was more or less pissed off. He had people to SAVE! "I have humans to save from vampires who will actually hurt them! So you can keep trying to kill me or help me save humans." He knew it was useless to talk sense to him but it was worth a try.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 02:08 AM

Michael let out a bark of laughter, his Eye flashing as his sword flew back into his hand while he jumped back up, saying, "You think I give a damn about these people? Don't be a stupid monster though I wouldn't mind if you started being a slower monster." He rushed forward delivering a series of rapid slashes aimed at Beyond's neck and thrusts aimed at Beyond's heart, saying, "Now be a good blood-sucker and put up a bloody fight!"

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 02:13 AM

Beyond dodged everything but the sword cut his neck once. It was only a little scrape but it hurt! "I won't fight you! It would only make me a monster!" Beyond dropped down and delivered a quick kick to his stomach before getting a save distance away. "Once you stop fighting for the right reasons you're a monster. I don't want to be a monster." He was no longer mad. He was down right depressed. Every one thought he was a monster and no one trusted him. He hated it. Why was life worth living if everyone hated you?

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 02:25 AM

Michael stumbled back, collapsing to his knees before puking up a not-insubstantial-amount of blood. After spitting a few times he weakly muttered, "Damn... hoped I could keep it in long enough... you suck you goody two-shoes vampire." He coughed into his sleeve a few times, when he lowered his arm blood was clearly visible as he rose back to his feet, seemingly steady despite visible paling of his skin and a slightly wheezy breath. He pointed his sword at Beyond's heart, saying, "Curse my good form. I should've just crushed you into a pulp with my telekinesis at the start instead of seeking a proper fight like the english gentleman that I am." He started walking towards Beyond again, taking care to step over the puddle of blood he had vomited, his sword point aimed dead center for Beyond's heart.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 02:31 AM

Beyond gasped when Michael coughed up blood and all though he was insulted about being called a goody two-shoes he knew he had to help him. He rushed over to him still ready to dodge of he tried to slice him to bits and grabbed his arm. It was to hold away the sword and keep him steady if need be. "Are you okay?! We need to get you to a hospital! Beyond suddenly remembered hospitals were not active during a black out and cursed under his breath. Had he kicked him to hard? "My mom is also a docter. I'm sure she can help you!" His mom had been asleep but she would surely help him. He wasn't worried about his life anymore.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 02:33 AM

((Uhhgg someone come and get my character out of limbo!!! -- Limbo is where I've been stuck forever because Wonderbra hasn't returned to respond!))

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 02:34 AM

(What is limbo? Now that I know that you can come and either help Beyond or help Michael. Have your character notice the fight or hear it. You don't have to of course.)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-02-2011 at 02:43 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-02-2011, 02:44 AM

][dundun Kya! sexy German to the rescue!

Limbo is a place between this world and the afterlife. Not heaven or hell just a neutral place. Some also call it purgetory. Limbo is also used to refer to someone or something as being stuck in a spot. Kya's chara was stuck caouse the person she was interacting with has stopped posting. and LMAO Kya. I'm not sure his name is Wonderbra, but that's hellafunny. <3][

Alistair had turned down a corner, slipping down an alleyway. For a moment all he saw was the glare from a flaming torch. Then his eyes adjusted quickly and he saw the female holding the torch. He wrinkled his nose slightly. No, she wouldn't do as his meal. He moved to turn from her, and hesitated. She had a torch, and vampires seemed to be coming after her. Perhaps that was why she had the torch. For protection? Alistair cleared his throat softly and said something in German to his human companion.

Kasimir had been just chatting away about absolutely nothing when Alistair turned down a corner and stopped halfway down the alleyway. He blinked in the bright glare from the torch and nodded slightly when Alistair spoke to him. As silent as a human possibly could, Kasimir slipped up right beside the female. "Hello, beautiful." He grinned at her and reached to take the torch. "I know a place where you will be safe...Let's put that torch out, and you follow me?" He was whispering softly to her in that slight German accent of his.

Last edited by Kry; 08-02-2011 at 02:46 AM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 02:48 AM

Michael groaned, slashing at Beyond to drive him away, saying, "A hospital won't help me out, only you can... of course, by you I mean what's inside you. Everything has a cost, and for some things the cost must be paid on a timely basis. For example, in your standard human the cost of life is food and water. For me... to sustain my body I need food and water... but for my unique little Eye I need something that you should be quite familiar with, though vampires instead, and with a bit more... chew to it." A dangerous, dark grin came over Michael's face as he approached Beyond saying, "I'm not a monster, but with the Eye of God here," he pointed at his eye which gave off a flash of light, "I am greater than both man and vampire. If I had been on a jet instead of a helicopter I could've gotten here sooner and I would'nt be so weak and... hungry. Now hold still and die." He rushed forward, pressing the attack again but keeping aware of any other counter attacks.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 02:55 AM

((Oops :] It's wonderbar I think, I hope I don't offend!))

Tess had busted out of the shop ready for a fight, unfortunately the fire was so bright she couldn't see past it and the vampire wasn't close enough to be lit up by the flames. Where is he? She wondered, frowning. He must be stalking me, he's going to attack at any second I can feel it... Her heart was racing. Suddenly she heard a voice, as she saw a hand reach for her torch. She jumped back swinging the torch at the unknown man standing beside her, thinking it was the vampire who had been chasing her.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 02:55 AM

Beyond dodged but fell in the process. He didn't understand what he needed but it seemed that Michael's eye was a very bad thing to have. If this keeps up I'll actually die. Beyond didn't want to die but he didn't want Michael to get hurt. Maybe I can figure out what this is if I read his mind. Beyond cleared his head and directed his thoughts toward Michael reading everything that was going through his mind. No one could ever tell Beyond was in their thoughts. "Why'd you do it?"

(Plot twist! Beyond needs a hero. Fast!)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 03:00 AM

(why'd he do what? are you wondering what exactly it is that he needs?)

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 03:03 AM

(Yes! It's basically a thought Beyond found and you get to choose what he means because I don't want to godmode in anyway!)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 03:09 AM

(do you mean 'why do you do it' or 'why did you do it'? )

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-02-2011, 03:10 AM

Alistair was patiently waiting for Kasimir to return with the female, his head tilted to the side abit. He was sure he heard the sounds of fighting from some distance away. It had seemed to stop for now, and Alistair was hesitant to check it out, still. He decided that when Kasimir returned, they would go and have a look-see at what was going on.

"FUUUUCK!" That word was said very loudly followed by some very German cursing and then the sound of Kasimir suckling on his finger tips. Apparently the woman had succeded in burning him just a bit. Honestly, he hadn't expected her to swing the torch at him, still he realized that he probably should have. She was running from vampires, scared and by herself. Anyone and everything would be seen as an enemy. "Look lady, I'm just as human as you are, and I don't intend on being a snack for your stalkers, nor do I intend on letting them eat you. Though..I will expect to be paid for rescuing you." He grinned, Alistair would scold him for saying such a thing, that could wait. "Now..put the torch away and come with me. If you want to live to see another day." Amusement was sparkling in the German's green eyes and he wondered how well things would go, once she realized his vampire friend was waiting for them just a little ways down the alley.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 03:11 AM

(Why did. I guess he is talking about the eye that he found out about through thoughts.)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 03:11 AM

(oh, as in 'why did he take the eye?)

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 03:12 AM

(Something like that.)

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 08-02-2011, 03:23 AM

Aravagus closed his eyes in discomfort at the loudness of the boys tone.
With a sigh he stared down at him blankly and said, "Oh bother...another one... I'm so tired of these carnage seeking fools. Mark me, there is no pleasure in war boy. Especially not within your own kin. The sooner you learn that, the less pain you will feel later in life"
"I beg to differ," Cyril interjected.
"Quiet, underling," the old vampire snapped at his child before returning to the boy in his hand, "I find no pleasure in hurting you. But...if it is your wish."
The old vampire grinned at the boy in his clutches, looking like he absolutely was enjoying himself regardless of what he said, and raised his free, suddenly clawed, hand above his head. He chuckled briefly before slashing it across the other vampires face, the swipe forceful enough to cut through to the bone of even a vampires flesh.
"I could claw the black out of those eyes boy! Now learn some respect!" Arivagus hissed, sounding genuinely angry at him for a moment before kneeing the vampire in the gut.

((Wow, the plot i feel cut off from the plot after that long brake XD))

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 03:23 AM

The man who she'd swung her torch at was in fact, not, the vampire who had been following her. When she realized he was human and that she had hurt him she lowered her torch. "I'm so sorry, I though you were a vampire..." she said embarrassed. Then frowning at him, "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that!" Thinking about his offer for a safe place she began to let her gaurd down, she desperately needed a place to go and was scared being in this city alone. She walked towards him, hoping he was right about the safety of this 'place'.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-02-2011, 03:31 AM

Kasimir only grinned and shrugged when she apologized. "Sorry about the sneaking part. It's a bad habit I guess." He was a theif, he had to be sneaky. "Right. I've a friend waiting for me, you can trust him though. He doesn't like vampires much. He thinks they're a stain on the world." Rather quickly, Kasimir reached out and grabbed the girl's wrist. "I'm called Kasimir." He started off towards where Alistair was waiting at a brisk pace. "You should put the torch out. It makes us more of a target."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 03:41 AM

The man grabbed her by the wrist and began to lead her quickly down the alley. "I'm Tessa" she replied to him. "Your friend is right not to like vampires", she said throwing her torch into a puddle of water growing under a broken water pipe. "Thank you for offering to help me, although I'm capable of fending for myself..." Tess knew she was a smart and strong woman and she wanted Kasimir to know that too, but she really was grateful he had shown up. Usually the generators aren't down for so long, and this was an unfamiliar city to her.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 03:47 AM

At the question of 'why' an image rose to Michael's mind, not a memory, but an image of what he believed the only possible future could be. An image of armies dressed in a uniform both unique and old fashioned, soldiers marching in formation through a street seemingly composed of the world's remaining major cities with various landmarks in the distance from the statue of liberty to the spinx, carrying the british flags dressed in a modernized version of the old british red coat uniform with Michael at the head of the army dressed in full military uniform, his Eye blazing like a miniature sun. The 'why' regarding the Eye had nothing to do with killing vampires, the 'why' he took the eye was that he wanted the power, not to rule for he viewed that as a forgone conclusion, but to maintain that power, that was why he took on the Eye. However, in that image of his future self, in his shadow was himself as he feared he was, there lay an image of a young boy, crying as he clutched at his eye where a darkness seemed to be seeping out and creeping over him and he could be seen dying of hunger with bones, obviously vampiric in nature from the skulls laying around him with gnaw marks upon them and his mouth stained with blood. Looking into his mind, asking why he took the Eye revealed all of this, not memories, but hopes and fears of the future and present.

(hope that was what you were looking for Ienzo, and with that i bid all of you dudes and dudettes good night :) )

Last edited by Graxdon; 08-02-2011 at 03:51 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 AM

"So that's why. That is a horrible future." Beyond told him and stood up. He wasn't going to fight him but he knew his life was in danger. "I don't understand why people crave power. It only makes others sad and it ends lifes. Power is a horrible thing." Where people saw gain through power Beyond saw bloodshed and destruction. He truly didn't understand power. He looked to his left when he felt calmer. He knew what becoming calm meant. Chesamai was near by.

Chesamai ran down the streets looking for Beyond. Even he was in danger by himself and she was worried. She reached out in front of her and felt two presences. One was Beyond and one was someone else. She spotted them and kept running. She could use her power to see farther but to the two people she wasn't in eye site.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-02-2011, 03:58 AM

"Of course you can take care of yourself, but everyone has their limits, and besides. Most of the time, there is safety in numbers." He had glanced at her, giving her a bright smile. Alistair wasn't too far away and in moments he had stopped before the taller male. Grinning at the white haired vampire. His lips parted to say something, but all that came out was a slight squeak when the vampire before him suddenly grabbed his wrist. Kasimir's cheeks colored slightly when he realized what Alistair was about to do to his burned fingers. "I'm fine..really. Doesn't even hurt." He winced slightly, but he still held Tessa's wrist with his other hand. Figuring she might try to run away once she realized his friend was a vampire.

Alistair had stood there. Patiently, though he had wanted to rush in when he had heard Kasimir yell and smelled the scent of burnt flesh. So he didn't hesitate to grab Kasimir's hand when the blond finally came close enough. Alistair pierced the tip of his tonge with a fang, and then began to lick gently at the burned flesh of Kasimir's fingers. The blond protested and winced, but Alistair didn't release him until the fingers had healed. It hadn't taken long, they hadn't been very serious burns, still. "...Kasimir...You have to be more careful...you are my only friend and I'd be very lonely if you got yourself killed." Those grey eyes shifted from Kasimir to the female. "I am called Hiro...I will take you somewhere safe..."