Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 AM

*leans on Lizzy* Is Crow using them for hirself or for the charity?

Last edited by Falconwing; 11-14-2012 at 01:56 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-14-2012, 01:51 AM

**protects you from Crow's wrath** You'll need protection since you called Crow a 'him'. That's a big no-no. and

Also just as a reminder, Crow prefers Gender neutral pronouns:

Quote:
He/She = Xe or Ze
Him/Her = Hir
His/Her = Hir
His/Hers = Hirs
Himself/Herself = Hirself
I am sure Crow won't count it against you. ^_^;

As to the answer to your question, I am think xe is gathering EIs for for both hirself and the charity. I am not sure. :S

Falconwing

Old 11-14-2012, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
**protects you from Crow's wrath** You'll need protection since you called Crow a 'him'. That's a big no-no. and

Also just as a reminder, Crow prefers Gender neutral pronouns:

I am sure Crow won't count it against you. ^_^;

As to the answer to your question, I am think xe is gathering EIs for for both hirself and the charity. I am not sure. :S
There I fixed it. I was trying to avoid it that was why instead of starting the sentence with a pronoun I used the username but I screwed up anyways. >//< Dang. *hides*

I have a few sets I wouldn't mind donating to the charity because it continues to help me get items.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 11-14-2012, 04:53 AM

Quote:
@ star- Crow's pings don't work for some reason, so just pm hir just in case xe didn't get your trade. ^_^;
Thanks Lizzy sorry it took me so long i've ethir been sleepign or.. distracted today 'shame face'

Falconwing

Old 11-14-2012, 04:55 AM

*hugs on star*

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-14-2012, 11:26 AM

The PM worked. Both trade notifications and pings are borked for me. I am an androgyne, someone that if you pass on the street you cannot discern is a bloke or a chick. However I can choose to dress either way, and sucessfully x_X

I'm also asexual. Before it was for religious reasons, then I was molested and abused, and now I'm on a shitton of drugs that all have the side effect of making one's libido non-existant. I found someone with the same complex... at a BDSM club. Endorpin highs are nice and I like cuddle buddy partners who bite and claw as I do the same, but that's about it.

THANK YOU star2000shadow for the wings!

I merely wanted one personal set but Phobos and Deimos would adore anything to add to their shiny pile for the charity. It is easiest if you send the trade to them, spaces in the username "Phobos and Deimos".

@Falconwing-dear- Your "Bruce" turned out more like James Bond. I can hear him saying "Shaken, not Stirred".

Phobos and Deimos
The New User's First Stop Charit...

Old 11-14-2012, 11:51 AM

Falconwing: It is a very good thing to keep our Master happy by using the correct pronouns. It may seem silly but it means very much to hir. On that note, you should check your trades, as the remaining 80% of your due has been sent from the inital agreement. However it has been a pleasure to have you and we do hope you stick around and who knows... some more of your items may be lurking in the pile but we couldn't give you everything.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 11-14-2012, 05:41 PM

^_^ *huggles Crow and company*

My avi looks Eastery because I am designing an avatar for my charity mule that I have asked for. ^_^

Falconwing

Old 11-14-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos and Deimos View Post
Falconwing: It is a very good thing to keep our Master happy by using the correct pronouns. It may seem silly but it means very much to hir. On that note, you should check your trades, as the remaining 80% of your due has been sent from the inital agreement. However it has been a pleasure to have you and we do hope you stick around and who knows... some more of your items may be lurking in the pile but we couldn't give you everything.
That is understandable and of course I will stick around. This is like my second home. ;D And I didn't mean to upset Crow in any way shape or form. I just forgot the different pronouns to use and tried to avoid using them period and then one slipped out. Tell hir I'm sorry.

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravi Boo View Post
^_^ *huggles Crow and company*

My avi looks Eastery because I am designing an avatar for my charity mule that I have asked for. ^_^
*hugs on Boo* Well it is very very cute!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 11-14-2012, 07:04 PM

Your Very welcome crow and Phobos and Deimos. Glad I could help 'does spin' i know..she's green.. okay VERY green but what'cha guys think?

Falconwing

Old 11-14-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
The PM worked. Both trade notifications and pings are borked for me. I am an androgyne, someone that if you pass on the street you cannot discern is a bloke or a chick. However I can choose to dress either way, and sucessfully x_X

I'm also asexual. Before it was for religious reasons, then I was molested and abused, and now I'm on a shitton of drugs that all have the side effect of making one's libido non-existant. I found someone with the same complex... at a BDSM club. Endorpin highs are nice and I like cuddle buddy partners who bite and claw as I do the same, but that's about it.

THANK YOU star2000shadow for the wings!

I merely wanted one personal set but Phobos and Deimos would adore anything to add to their shiny pile for the charity. It is easiest if you send the trade to them, spaces in the username "Phobos and Deimos".

@Falconwing-dear- Your "Bruce" turned out more like James Bond. I can hear him saying "Shaken, not Stirred".
*hugs on Crow* I'm sorry. I can't even imagine. Are you okay now though? =(

I know but he will soon evolve into Batman and that is what I am waiting for!! I was really disappointed when he hatched and looked like that. =(

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-14-2012, 07:16 PM

'blinks'...dang.. and Crow Im so sorry about what you went through.. I think your a strong person for still going .. star don't think she'd be able to keep moving forward the way your doing.. and im glad you found a cuddle buddy.. 'blinks'.. star has ..well star has no libido to speak of.. 'shrugs' as in none period.. no clue why but 'shrugs' its jsut one less complication in my life I figure..

Falconwing

Old 11-14-2012, 07:47 PM

I'm with Star, I don't think I could have kept going either. You must be a really strong person. I'm glad you finally found someone who makes you happy though.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-14-2012, 07:57 PM

It is the things that we go through that make us who we are, and something you think you can't make it through, if you take little steps at a time, then we make it through, slowly, but we make it through.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-14-2012, 09:34 PM

Hah! I don't even have a constant 'companion', there are just people who happen to drift in and out of my life like shadows during the day and if I'm lucky our paths meet, but as there has been a massive flight from this area due to the high expenses and lack of jobs, I have almost no real friends left, and literally no blood family within 3,000 miles of me.

Falconwing-dear Did you get your trade bundle safe and sound?

star2000shadow- Very nice use of the multiple shades of green in your avatar. I think it is worthy of the front page, but then again, 'Crow's picks' never make it. -rolls eyes and makes a shaky fist at the establishment-

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-14-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Hah! I don't even have a constant 'companion', there are just people who happen to drift in and out of my life like shadows during the day and if I'm lucky our paths meet, but as there has been a massive flight from this area due to the high expenses and lack of jobs, I have almost no real friends left, and literally no blood family within 3,000 miles of me.

star2000shadow- Very nice use of the multiple shades of green in your avatar. I think it is worthy of the front page, but then again, 'Crow's picks' never make it. -rolls eyes and makes a shaky fist at the establishment-
lol.. thank you..Im rather proud of it 'nods'

Falconwing

Old 11-14-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:

*hugs on Crow* I'm sorry. And yes it did! I even updated my Quest thread and everything! ;D

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 11-15-2012, 04:08 AM

*huggles Crow* You have Mene friends. ^_^

Falconwing

Old 11-15-2012, 05:07 AM

*hugs on Boo* I have missed seeing you.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-15-2012, 08:17 AM

Hey Crow.. as you said.. Your PICK Made it to the front page I AM SO QUOTING You so that i have it in my runway thread 'nods' right above Jelly's description and nomination of mah avi 'nods' now im working on a christmas / winter nights avi..

Falconwing

Old 11-15-2012, 09:18 PM

It looks great so far Star!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-15-2012, 09:47 PM

I am here, although I have been under some stress. Taking care of two family members instead of one now. :S Oh well, I'll be okay. ^_^; At least my mom will be down here during the Christmas holidays. !

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-15-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconwing View Post
It looks great so far Star!
thanks falcon..it still seems off to me and is irritateing me all to Hades and back.. 'glares at her uncooperative avi.

Quote:
I am here, although I have been under some stress. Taking care of two family members instead of one now. :S Oh well, I'll be okay. ^_^; At least my mom will be down here during the Christmas holidays. !
aww that's good..

Falconwing

Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 PM

Oh wow! That does make it a little more difficult.

---------- Post added 11-15-2012 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
thanks falcon..it still seems off to me and is irritateing me all to Hades and back.. 'glares at her uncooperative avi.

aww that's good..
I can't think of what is wrong with it. I really like the shirt.... Um.... I don't know.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-18-2012, 02:34 AM

Oops, I didn't post here. Anyways hello everyone, I hope all is well. ^_^;