Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-18-2007, 04:12 AM

So, yeah.. > w >; I feel like writing a poem, so I'm going to? I never really think these things out and I write as I go. <3 So I do hope you like them anyway.

I have a very strange style, just so you know~ I don't rhyme, and it's written.. Just how it's written. :'D I'm no professional, after all.

No longer can I remember your voice,
I've forgotten the little things you've said to me.
Like a faded love poem, the words I had for you are gone.
Even though I've forgotten it all by now, it's alright.

The smile I admire now is warmer,
And the things they've said so sweetly to me,
They'll be like words written in stone, they'll never disappear.
What I've forgotten was replaced by something better.

A memory lost and a love gained.
To the one I no longer remember, I thank you.
The cold feeling that you left behind is warm now, and I appreciate it more.
I can only hope you've forgotten me just as well, my forgotten love.

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2007, 04:26 AM

Yay for free verse~ :DDDD <33

Marron is such a poet~ x3 <3

I decided to write in my usual size and color for a little bit.
Until I get lazy again. xD

Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-18-2007, 04:42 AM

x'3 Awww. Sankyuu, Chibi! I wasn't sure how well it turned out, but I'm glad that someone likes it!

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2007, 08:38 AM

Wow. Absolutely wow. This poem is so beautiful. It's bitter-sweet. I love how it's both sad & happy at the same time. It's like how I interpretted it as one growing up from an unpleasant & unhappy love into a beautiful butterfly of happiness with a new warmth of love. I love it. :D

Go join deviantart or something & post it. :D

Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-18-2007, 09:17 AM

xD *giggle* Thank you so much, Lilithia. <3 That's really very flattering! I've attempted to join DA a few times, but I always forget about it and slack on updating. Not to mention I've been banned from there a few times.. O: I've been banned from SheezyArt too, as a matter of fact.

:'D Ehehehe. What can I say? I have a hard time not calling people out on Mary-Sues.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2007, 12:01 PM

Join with another name. :D

Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-18-2007, 07:41 PM

< w < I feel like writing again..

Just as a warning:

This next writing is sure to contain hints at a malexmale relationship, and if that's something you're not comfortable with.. Please just don't read it, okay? :'3 Thank you.

Akio was gone for the weekend, which left the dorm room empty.. And Tsuzuki horribly bored in the process. Honmono was going to be busy for the next few hours helping Professor Sapphire with setting up a special display in the classroom to be used for tomorrow. Even Ishikawa had been recruited to help out with the heaving lifting, and the last he'd heard concerning Mink, the boy was back in Professor Jade's office with mysterious injuries and random memory again..

Everyone was busy except for him, it seemed. Pouting at the thought, green eyes glanced over to his homework that sat on his nightstand, which was as complete as it could be. There really wasn't anything to do.. Well..

Maybe..

Slowly, Tsuzuki reached for his notebook and one of his favorite pens that rest on the nightstand and took them up. Sitting up so that his back rested against the wall behind his bed, Tsuzuki set the now notebook in his lap and touched his pen to the paper.

He could start a journal. Not that it'd be all that interesting yet, but he could work on it, right?

With a hint of a smile on his lips, Tsuzuki began to write:

Honmono,

I think, one day, I'd like to show you all of the thoughts I've had.. So I'm going to write for you, and if you ever come across this notebook, feel free to read. I won't mind.

Today is nothing special, you're busy helping the others and while I suppose I could go meet other people to hang out with.. I don't really feel like it, I'd rather have you with me than anyone else. Everything seems better when you're around, it even makes the idea of making new friends a little more bearable because I know you'll be there to get me away from them should they ever become strange.

Sleeping is even better when you're around~ There's no blanket warmer than your arms and the most soothing white noise I've ever known is your heartbeat.

Yes, I'm gushing right now.. But it's your fault, Honmono, for leaving me alone and bored. <3 This is all you get on this page, though! So keep reading, ne?

-- Tsuzuki~ <3

The blonde haired dancer grinned softly down at his notebook with a satisfied look on his face, and just the tiniest of blushes touched at his cheeks. Even if it was just on paper, that was the boldest he'd ever been, and it felt good!

With a happy sigh, Tsuzuki began to close the notebook, and as it shut, the dorm room's door opened. Tsuzuki blinked up at the familiar squeak the door made, and was faced with his blue-eyed twin, who looked rather annoyed and tired. Despite that sour expression, Tsuzuki smiled sweetly at Honmono and gave him a little wave.

"Hey~ You're back so soon?"

"Ah, yeah.." Honmono grumbled tiredly as he stalked over to Tsuzuki's bed, flopping face down on it. "Ishikawa stumbled off one of the stools and ended up zapping everyone in the room out of surprise.." The puppeteer groaned mutedly against the bed, trying to stretch out shocked muscles that were sore and aching in protest at being abused.

Tsuzuki just laughed and set his notebook aside so that he could read over and gently pat the other's back with a soft touch. "I'm sorry, aniki~ The shock should wear off soon enough."

Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-20-2007, 01:41 AM

Beneath a red sky, a tall demon stood on earth that was now just as red and dark. At his feet, and all around him, lay the torn and ruined remains of demons that had tried to stand up to him. The village of reptile like demons had issued a formal challenge to the Sin of Wrath, a messenger had even braved the harsh lands to come to the pagoda with the invitation. They wanted to fight him, to challenge him and then appoint one of their own to such a high position in the world of the undead and damned. The whole village was to fight against him - hundreds upon hundreds against one man.

.. Wrath had accepted.

The Sin had arrived in soft breeze that smelled of blood, and stood proudly in the middle of the primitive, yet overpopulated city. With golden blonde hair that formed a bed for large, ram-like horns and a perfectly tanned and tattooed body that had no scales, Wrath easily stood out amongst the bipedal lizards and snakes. Tongue flicked from between lips, tasting the air and the newcomer that had brought such a tempting scent with him.

After a long, pause of the village looking over the tauntingly bare chested demon, they rushed him. Demon after demon grabbed what weapon they had near, or simply lunged at him with teeth and claws bared. Within seconds, he'd been covered in a mountain of scalely flesh, but the Sin hadn't budged an inch. Teeth attempted to dig into flesh, but they were only greeted with muscles that felt harder than steel, and claws were pulled off of the owner's hands to fall in a gradually growing pile on the ground.

Wrath soon moved his hand, as if there wasn't even anyone on him, and clenched his hand as if he was holding something... Which he soon was. His ever faithful scythe formed in his hand, completely disregarding anyone that was in its path. Bodies were skewered on the large, wooden staff and as the blade formed, many bodies were pierced and a few heads were taken off.

For those that weren't pitifully stuck on his weapon and weren't running, Wrath gave a low, rumbling growl as his one and only warning, after that, everyone around him was set aflame in a dark, black heat that only he could produce in such large quantities. As skin his victims' skin bubbled from the heat, they fell off of him, hissing in pain and flailing desperately to get away from the pain.

The blood red eyed demon held out his scythe, bodies still skewered on it, and gave it a large, sweeping swipe forward, throwing the mangled bodies off of it and flinging them into nearby shacks that the reptiles considered homes. Skulls shattered within their skin casings and blood mixed with smashed brains leaked from any orifice or tear it could find within the tattered skin, and what bones didn't break, broke the homes they landed against.

Dust flew and hiss like gurgles rumbled from the shattered homes, giving birth to a new wave of enemies. The second wave out of three that the city would produce. As they stalked forward, the Sin took his own steps forward, holding his scythe at his side calmly and with absolutely no regret in his eyes. They had asked for death, and he came bearing that gift for them.

As the demon began to move, the sky above them began to cheer the deadiest of the demons on. Dark, looming clouds rolled in and deafening thunder followed dangerous cracks of lightening that threatened to destroy someone. Wrath's own steps were as intimidating as the peals of thunder, and as a bolt of lightening fell nearby, washing the area in a blinding light, the Sin rushed his nearest victim.

Cold, stained steel cut through the creature's stomach and spine, leaving a blood gurgling victim behind that slowly fell into two parts with torn intestines and organs falling out onto the dirty ground. With a careful turn to the side, Wrath brought his scythe up, and then back down with the tip screaming in the air as it plunged into a skull. Blood burst up from the puncture as a calm, steady hand lifted the weapon once again and the reptile fell to the ground slowly, eyes open and wide, though dead and unseeing.

One by one, each would fall in an equally gruesome death leaving torn limbs and bodies that spilled their contents without hesitation. Not even the young were spared. The children would have never lasted without older demons to take care of them. So.. as their parents, so did they.

And now.. He was left with nothing more than a ruined village and a pile of corpses that soaked the land through with a sea of blood. It seemed that as he finished up, it began to rain. One drop against one of his horns had alerted him, and he slowly looked upwards, bangs falling to the side as he watched the black and red sky. More rain..

With an annoyed growl at the rain that slowly began to drizzle down, Wrath looked forward once again and began to leave. Ignoring the unpleasant squish of limp body parts as he stepped on them, Wrath let his scythe disappear once again and trudged on. He had been hoping for more of a challenge. At best, he had maybe one or two small holes from teeth and little, soft pink scratches littering his body.

His clothes, on the other hand, hadn't faired too well. His coat was stained in blood and was now a deep crimson instead of the neutral tan tone it usually was, and the white fur lining was a bright ruby red. Momo was going to have a fit over the coat, for sure, and over the cuts too, most likely. He was looking forward to it, though. Even if killing was his hobby, Wrath enjoyed the soft, practiced fingers that would touch over him obdiently to cover wounds with a soft, protective web.

Perhaps, one day he'd be able to be injured enough that Momo would cry for him?