Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 01-28-2018, 04:33 AM

I was thinking about starting a temporary swap in my exchange thread. It seems like many of my friends and I are questing for the same item. I am willing to share it though like just let a friend barrow it for a week/contest/cospaly ya know no worries. But I was debating opening it more or less *public* with a week long swap, one item for another (collateral basically XD) and people good give me a list with the things they were *comfortable* putting up for the chance to be able to just barrow the item they have been questing for a while.
Now I'm okay with doing this personally because nothing bad has ever happened to me here XD. Pretty much everyone seems to have a pretty basic courtesy towards each other. I would never dream of doing this... well anywhere else really XD
But is this allowed?~ didn't see anything really against it in the TOS but I also don't really want someone exploiting it to steal someone else's items either so just thought I should post the idea here before doing anything like this :)

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 01-28-2018, 06:50 PM

Have you checked out The lending tree?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-31-2018, 08:20 PM

Thanks, mon <3

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2018, 11:59 PM

Oh my gosh... Bound Birdie: I'm so sorry! I thought I posted back to this ages ago! There's nothing in the rules against starting a trade service if you so wish!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-20-2018, 12:04 AM

that is what the lending tree is, Carnnie <3