p2mangil
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil
  • Challenge p2mangil in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:33 AM

Angil happily munches on her food. She left two on her plate and drank her coco. then she got up and walked over to jack. "Here I saved these for you." She smiled brightly and got close to his ear and wispered "And I caught that look. I'm a little more aware than it seems." She sat back up and walked to the bar and set down her mug.

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath
  • Challenge happydeath in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:33 AM

Akio had walked out of the rest room with his cloak back on, but missed the smallest tip of the wing at the bottom. He noticed that a lot of new faces had appeared inside and walked over to sit down on a stool and had his head down.

Staria

Penpal
  • Challenge Staria in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:40 AM

Taking the cup she raised an eyebrow at her strangely warm greeting, looking over the man who now greeted her. Allowing herself to be pulled along she smirked to herself, she looked over him. He was probably referring to her sister, but that wouldn’t’ stop her from playing along. Koibito? Maybe this stop could be a lot more fun then she thought.

She’d always thought her twin sister an ice queen but perhaps she did have some…taste after all. Reaching up she took the delicate necklace as she took a sip of ‘her’ mug. Sitting the mug down she suddenly kissed his forehead, whispering “Oh handsome it’s been too long..” in her silkiest tone.

p2mangil

Old 02-16-2010, 12:41 AM

After setting down the mug, she started to walk back to her table but saw the cloaked man come out of the bathroom and decided to sit with him. "So..Whats your story?"

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 12:46 AM

Akio turned his head over to the side looking at the girl with his soft blue eyes. "I dont have one....I'm sorry." he said quietly and looked away sadly.

Kry
  • Challenge Kry in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:46 AM

Jack blinked at the kiss to his forehead, but smiled at her. Something about this didn't feel quite right. Or rather..didn't smell quite right. His smile turned to a frown, though hidden by that mask he wore so she couldn't see his lips at all anyway. "Ne, koibito...my payment?" His head tilted to the side slightly as he watched her expectantly. "..I nearly lost my tail for that..You're lucky I don't tack on any added fees for the risk I took.." His tail was currently curled around his right thigh. The tip of it tapping ever so lightly against his leg.

worshipthalia
  • Challenge worshipthalia in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:49 AM

"Hm." The room was getting a little too crowded for her liking. Cider in hand, she rose and turned away from the table. "Well, if you get into trouble or would like someone to look after you, don't hesitate to call me." She grabbed a room key as she walked away. "The name's 'Hiro'."

p2mangil

Old 02-16-2010, 12:50 AM

"Oh.." She hung her head, trying to think of something to say. his eyes were so sad and she and an incredible urge to try to make him happier. then she noticed a little something white peeking through the cloak. She gasped and looked surprisingly at the man.

flamedancer
  • Challenge flamedancer in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:51 AM

Rosa Looked at Hiro. Rosa smiled and called out. " Okay Hiro, I am rose and bye for now!" After saying this as the waiter finally got her hot cocoa over. sipping her hot cocoa rosa sighed the life she was living would be hard but she knew it was better this way since she wasn't exactly human..

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-16-2010, 12:53 AM

The woman watched him and tilted her head to the side, her vivid lips curling into a radiant smile still though inwardly she briefly contemplated murder. Emi…of course… that shape shifting, slime of a mage…still she did not want to handle this to rashly. She wanted to find out more about this theft just in case Emi had gotten her involved in more then more then just theft…like murder…again…

Twirling the chain around her finger she raised an eyebrow, her tone still purring as she eyed the handsome theif with a touch of attraction but mainly suspicion. “Oh? What was that payment again? And perhaps you will tell me a little more about your adventure getting it? I would like to spend a little more time with such a handsome, clever man…”

happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 12:57 AM

Akio suddenly noticed that there was a small breeze on the tip of his wing showing on the cloak, he gasped and looked down. and pushed his cloak down to hide the tip. For doing so he caused the top of his cloak to go down too far and show the shoulder parts of his white wings. "oh come on! Thats So Unfair!" he whined.

Kry

Old 02-16-2010, 12:58 AM

His ears twitched a bit as he eyed her critically for a few moments. "600 was the agreed price...though..from what I had to go through to get it, I should be asking a few thousand. Magical items aren't easy to get..and wizards aren't easy to assassinate." Jack frowned a bit, raising a brow. "Gomen, koibito. I make it a point to not get to know my clients. It always ends badly for them, you see." A shiver had run down his spine, something definitely wasn't right about this.

p2mangil

Old 02-16-2010, 01:00 AM

Angil giggled at the man's misfortune. then come behind him and helps him arrange his cloak. "Dont worry. I wont say anything. and thank you. I have yet to learn your name."

Death_to_the_reaper
  • Challenge Death_to_the_reaper in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 01:02 AM

Sikura walked back down from her room with her black wings exposed. Her eyes narrowed at the nekojin as she walked past him and poked a finger into his back. "Nice feather. Those hurt no matter how smooth you pull it out. Those take weeks to grow back." She walked over to the undercover tenshi and sat next to him. "I can see why you hide yours." The angel said softly.
(Back.)

flamedancer

Old 02-16-2010, 01:03 AM

Rosa lightly brushed off her coat. Rosa had to be careful on her own she was pixie and the obvious reason her dad had beat her was because it was said that a pixie has dust that can grant a small and easy wish. in her tiny bunny bag she had a puch ful since it was used for everyday thinsg to. rosa heard the gusy misfortune but acted secretly. she took a tiny bit and blew on it gently in his direction. the coat grew about 3 inches.

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-16-2010, 01:05 AM

Mei inwardly cursed, one of her magic messes of course… would her parents really mind thaaat much if she just killed Emi? Really…this was starting to annoy her. “Oh let me worry for myself beautiful, maybe I like a bit of danger in my lovers” She murmured, slightly darker then usual as she reached out and touched his arm ever so gently. That girl… whatever had she done that made her hate Mei so much? Really…

“Was it really so difficult? And how am I to know this really can do what they say…? If it’s nothing but silver then you’ve wasted your time…” She asked quietly, her eyes piercing his. Now to find out what she was holding….and what her sister had hired an assassin and thief to get…

p2mangil

Old 02-16-2010, 01:10 AM

Angil jumped at the sudden growth of cloth and looked around the room. her eyes met the other girl's eyes and she smiled in thanks. then she turned to Sikura. "Welcome back. You say it still hurts when a feather is plucked and it takes weeks to grow back? I feel bad now..." she bowed her head and stroked the feather on her jacket.

happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 01:10 AM

Akio noticed that suddenly lots of people were helping him, he looked over to the girl who had asked his name. "My name......is Akio....Daishi....and thank you..." he said softly then turned back over to the other angel. "I cant let anyone know..." at first he hadnt noticed that his cloak was growing, he smelt a strange dust and turned around following the scent towards a girl sitting down. "Thank you....." he bowed his head in respect and turned back around.

Kry

Old 02-16-2010, 01:12 AM

Jack was still frowning. Watching her critically. "Perhaps you do, but I don't take women as my lovers." He had glanced to the female angel, smiling for a moment. Her black feather was still tucked in his hair just beneath one of those cat ears. His eyes returned to the girl before him. He shrugged. "It smells of magic, it tingles of magic. It has a glamour over it, but you said you could remove the glamour....I don't make it a point to get involved too deeply in magical things.."

flamedancer

Old 02-16-2010, 01:12 AM

Rosa handn't hurt what the guy had said but she wandered out opf the main area. she found an outside deck and then sat and looked at all the snow falling down.

Death_to_the_reaper
  • Challenge Death_to_the_reaper in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 01:17 AM

"Don't worry." She said to Angil and Akio as she smiled. "It's not like we don't have any feathers. But..." Her eyes went to Jack as she scowled and grabbed at the one in his hair. "It's a matter of just taking them from us. They are apart of us." Sikura said as she stood close near Jack to get close to her feather.

p2mangil

Old 02-16-2010, 01:20 AM

"That girl..what is she. I felt and saw what she did but the feeling is something I have never felt before. She also looked very sad.." She glanced at the patio door

Mira Water Alchemist
  • Challenge Mira Water Alchemist in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 01:22 AM

Mira walked in slowly, looking around as the bell on the door ringed she looked around. "Wow, nice place." She said softly, looking about more as she entered.

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-16-2010, 01:22 AM

Unfortunately neither did she… that was Emi’s department as far as the more intricate bits went. She twirled the chain, looking at it a moment. So Emi had intended to remove it’s protection? Now that would be interesting… it had to be something special. “That’s too bad sweetheart, you could have gotten something tonight if you did…”

Mei closed her eyes half a second as she inwardly debated, finally deciding and saying simply. “You’ve been tricked kitty cat, by a shape shifting…friend of mine. I don’t have your money tonight but I will sti-" She started to explain but she paused as the angel interuppted.

As The angel grew close she glanced over, giving her a small smile. So he'd stolen something from her it seemed...intriguing. It would, however, have to wait. She reached out to grip Sikura's wrist ever so gently but with a firm smile on her lips. "I'm sorry my beauty but I simply must finish my buisness with him before you bother....but then he's all yours..."

happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 01:23 AM

Akio looked down at his cloak and noticed there was still some of the pixie dust on it, he touched it and put it up to his nose, and sneezed. "That smell.....this is pixie dust!...that means...." he got up and walked towards the door seeing her looking at the snow.
As he looked at outside he turned around and saw a young girl walking towards the bar. "Yes we're all here." he said happily, and left outside to the deck looking back at the pixie.

Last edited by happydeath; 02-16-2010 at 01:25 AM..