Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 11-06-2009, 05:06 AM

*nods* My queen's crown doesn't see much use...but it technically belongs to Kiami, but it's mine unless she wants it back.
I have both of the clover hairpins...and I have trouble using them. >.> Though I love them with my Celtic avatars when I can get one to look nice. X3
I also have the oriental fan and I can't think of squat to do with it. o.O;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-06-2009, 05:13 AM

Yeah, I dont see much point in getting the oriental fan either, because I couldn't really imagine being able to work into any of my avis
And the hairpins are so hard to work with, for me. Even if I had a valentine's hairpin, i'm not sure how well I could use it. Although, it is a very gorgeous item.
The crowns pretty much only work for me if I want a more "royal" look going on

Other than that, I think that most of the more rare items, are mostly just for status these days.

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 11-06-2009, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
Jesmond: Really? XD I've heard that book was...based off of an acid trip. lol

Suona: Well, whatever you're good with, stick with it. ^.^; Just saying, I want to read it and I suggest the movies. Whether you want to watch them or not is entirely up to you. *nods*

Daria: Whoo! X3
Noooo!!! :( :(
Nonono.
If anything, the movies were. Carroll was just a genius in the sense that, since he knew the laws of physics and such so well, he was able to break them without it being nonsense, just anti-logic (though some think it is just nonsense).
Acid, LCD, etc, wasn't even invented until the sixties. xD And contrary to popular belief, he was not on any sort of drugs while writing it, aside from maybe opium.
That said, people who are on drugs would not write as coherently and (anti)logically as he did.

/endtangent

xD;;

Anywho.
The fan and the v-day hairpin are hard to use unless you're going for a certain look. Personally I love the gold clover hairpin and Queen's crown myself. xD

Last edited by Jesmond; 11-06-2009 at 05:29 AM..

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 11-06-2009, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I want taco night.
It was delicious~ I didn't even have to cook. XD *was invited over by a friend*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-06-2009, 05:29 AM

@ Jesmond - One of these days I will use my clover hairpin. haha. I've yet to use it, becuause I can't think of how to use it.

Yes, the q crown is quite nice. I enjoy mind, but i've only used it once or twice

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 11-06-2009, 05:40 AM

Do you not tend to use green in avatars? Because it would definitely be hard if you aren't used to it. I can hardly ever use blue for some reason. xD; So all of my blue items lay in waste. ~_~
I think the queen's crown is probably one of my signature items.

May I ask what that item you're holding is? :3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-06-2009, 05:49 AM

I actually use green very often, but I just haven't been pleased with how the hairpin looks with them. I have tried it a few times, but i'm a match/blance-a-holic most of the time, so it tends to get taken off

Thats good. :3 Least it gets put to good use

It is the Staff of Ra. I think it is in accentuate or the armor place. Not sure.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 11-06-2009, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
*nods* My queen's crown doesn't see much use...but it technically belongs to Kiami, but it's mine unless she wants it back.
I have both of the clover hairpins...and I have trouble using them. >.> Though I love them with my Celtic avatars when I can get one to look nice. X3
I also have the oriental fan and I can't think of squat to do with it. o.O;
I could help with some of that. ^-^

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 11-06-2009, 06:34 AM

Suona: Yeah, I got the fan and puado when they came out, but I sold the puado...now wish I hadn't. The fan I'm just holding onto because it's so expensive now on the off chance I do want it...I don't want to have to buy it back. lol
I pretty much only use the valentines hairpin with this dress...same with the crown. That's about all I can think to use it with. XD I could probably use it a little more easily if it say higher up on the head instead of right next to the eyeball... I don't know what that bothers me so bad. >.>;

Jesmond: lol whoa. XD I've never read the book, so I dunno how coherent the writing is. XD I was just going off of the comment that...I believe it may have been my 12th grade English teacher made. I don't know if she was being serious or not, and I don't remember exactly what she said... I just remember hearing Alice in Wonderland and Acid. lol.

Alaunt: Huhwhat?? O.o;

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 11-06-2009, 06:36 AM

Creating an avi with the Fan . . .

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-06-2009, 06:36 AM

@ Cyndel - I totally understand
It is pretty bothersome how the hairpin does that :/

Cyndel

Old 11-06-2009, 06:37 AM

Oh.... >.> Eh...I probably could if I really wanted to, but...I'm not too crazy about the way the fan sits anymore. It conflicts with the hairs that I like to use. XD

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 11-06-2009, 06:40 AM

. . . What hairstyles do you like?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-06-2009, 06:41 AM

Gah. I'm getting so tired.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 11-06-2009, 06:42 AM

Suona! *puts a pillow under head and a blanket over you*

Cyndel

Old 11-06-2009, 06:57 AM

Suona: lol yeah...there are a couple that do that. >.> The Orchid one does it too...drives me nuts. D:

Alaunt: Um...the one I have on, the one that drags the floor and...well pretty much any of the long ones. I don't like short styles.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 AM

Hmm . . . I'll come up with something for you . . . any specific items you like to have with it?

Cyndel

Old 11-06-2009, 07:36 AM

Alaunt: Um...not....that I can think of? *shrugs* lol.

slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 11-06-2009, 08:03 AM

hmmm... would my avatar be better as a costume or a traditional halloween entry?

Muramasa
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2009, 08:47 AM

@ slowtrain- costume I think c:

Divacita
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 08:56 AM

These avatars look awesome. it will be hard to decide.

Captain Aamelia
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Captain Aamelia

Old 11-06-2009, 02:02 PM

I wish I could enter my current avi too but I don't think it'd fit in any of the other categories.. :P

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 11-06-2009, 02:25 PM

@Ferra/Daria: Thanks for updating guys! I'm going to try to do the next one. I'm sorry I've been so lazy. :sweat: I'm not going to end up going out of town this weekend, so that's a good thing.

I do like that we're a team though. It helps out a lot and allows us to get out and participate instead of manning a thread the whole time. :D

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-06-2009, 08:33 PM

@ slow - I was trying to figure out the same thing for my entries
I still am not sure if I put them in the right slots. :/

@ Alaunt - Haha. I had conked out on the couch after saying that.

@ Cyndel - That is rather irritating

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 11-06-2009, 09:09 PM

Hah! That's funny.