@Uzura-I quite like green tea..or rice tea xDD It's smells so nice <33

*tries to paint snow...but failing* xDDD

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 10-28-2008, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura View Post
@Nalin: Mhm, me too. It's one of my favorite teas. You want some? I have extra.
Oh, would you? :3 That would be very kind of you... I'd appreciate some tea right now, as it's a bit nippy here this time of year. *smiles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordtear View Post
Pear tea's really nice *o*! *tried it once*

I generally like mint flavoured things...but peppermint tea is definately not one of my favourites xDDD

How cute *w* *offers Nalin pears*
*blushes a little, but accepts the pears* Thank you, Swordtear. n_n

I have to agree - peppermint tea is not one of my favorites. It's a bit strong. It can be nice if you find a good brand, but sometimes that's more difficult than you would expect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyou Blade View Post
Nalin- Most certainly! Plants are fun no matter how big their environment is. Sometimes the most beautiful flowers are grown in a windowsill box.
*smiles* That's almost poetic - and it is also very true. I remember my mother had a windowsill box in the sitting room of our suite when I was a child.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:19 AM

@Swordtear: Mmm, I know a Thai restaurant back home that makes good cold green tea. I've never had rice tea before though! Sounds yummy.

@Nalin: No problem. I always make extra tea since I always seem to find someone who's in the mood for some xD *gives you a cup of tea*
You would like the weather in my town right now. It's been so sunny and warm lately. So relaxing x3

Last edited by Uzura; 10-28-2008 at 05:22 AM..

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 10-28-2008, 05:24 AM

Well, since I've been reading through here, I guess I might as well jump on into the conversation now, eh? Lol Oh, Nalin, I brought some pear cobbler, if you'd like some. :3

My favorite kinds of tea, though, are chamomile tea and green tea. I've never had white pear tea, but it sounds very good!

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:24 AM

@Nalin-Welcomeee <333

It is quite strong *____*;; I simply could not finish one cup xDDD;;

@Uzura- 8DD Have you tried green tea icecream before? <3

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 10-28-2008, 05:25 AM

Quote:
@Nalin: No problem. I always make extra tea since I always seem to find someone who's in the mood for some xD *gives you a cup of tea*
You would like the weather in my town right now. It's been so sunny and warm lately. So relaxing x3
*smiles, accepts tea and takes a savoring sip* Mm... Thank you very much. n_n

Yes - I think I prefer the fall when the heat has gone out of it but it's not quite chilly yet. On the cusp of the season change. It's like the season is holding its breath. n_n;

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:29 AM

@Swordtear: I've had ice cream that was called green tea, but it sure didn't taste like it. it was waaaaaay too sweet Dx

@Nailn: I love fall, but I don't really get to experience it. Like, the leaves don't change colors here. It just goes from green to brown. It's kinda depressing ._.

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:33 AM

@Uzura-Must of been sickening xDD *can't handle really sweet things herself*

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:35 AM

@Swordtear: It tasted more like...bubble gum ice cream or something like that. I mean, I like sweet things, but even I have my limits xD

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 05:36 AM

This looks intriguing. I have no idea what to ask your crystal though Lise. I will have to ask something pretty deep.

I'd like to know if my hubby is going to recover well from his training injuries. That would be nice to know.

Retsu

Old 10-28-2008, 05:37 AM

@Uzura: Ooh, what about green tea flavored mochi? In case you don't know, kochi is a Japanese ice cream treat, shaped into a ball and wrapped in a sort of pastry. Kochi isn't usually overly sweet, either. ^^

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 10-28-2008, 05:41 AM

Quote:

@Nailn: I love fall, but I don't really get to experience it. Like, the leaves don't change colors here. It just goes from green to brown. It's kinda depressing ._.
Oh, that doesn't sound quite as nice as it could be. Perhaps you can travel some day and see autumn's colors in other parts. Even if you don't decide to stay permanently, you can still enjoy the experience and return home to your familiar surroundings. *smile*

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:44 AM

@Nalin: Mhm, I would love to do that. I've lived in such a warm climate for so long that I've never gotten to see other seasons. I don't know if I could handle the cold but I still want to move up north someday. Or at least travel a bit. Do you get to do a lot of traveling?

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 05:47 AM

Well, I was looking for a place to chat and generate treats, but I guess this isn't it. Take care all. hope you have a great Halloween.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:49 AM

@Kieryn: You can still stay. This thread is just slow is all since Lise left.

Retsu

Old 10-28-2008, 05:49 AM

@Nalin: Uhm... I guess you might have missed what my first post here said, so I'll just go ahead and repeat it... Lol. Would you like some peach cobbler? I have some with me. *smiles* Also... *hugs Nalin* Thank you! Thanks to you, I finally got enough apples to buy the Demonate Tail! X3

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 06:03 AM

Well, I think I'm taking off for the night. Good night everyone.

Retsu

Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 AM

Goodnight... Even though nobody seemed to even notice I showed up... T^T *sighs* Oh well...

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 10-28-2008, 06:29 AM

Quote:
@Nalin: Mhm, I would love to do that. I've lived in such a warm climate for so long that I've never gotten to see other seasons. I don't know if I could handle the cold but I still want to move up north someday. Or at least travel a bit. Do you get to do a lot of traveling?
Mm... I've done a bit of traveling, though mostly recently. Winter last year I went on a several-week tour of The Chain and got to see many of the islands I'd never been to before. *smiles* Perhaps if the cold gets too much for me this year, I'll do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
@Nalin: Uhm... I guess you might have missed what my first post here said, so I'll just go ahead and repeat it... Lol. Would you like some peach cobbler? I have some with me. *smiles* Also... *hugs Nalin* Thank you! Thanks to you, I finally got enough apples to buy the Demonate Tail! X3
Sorry I missed your previous post! Sometimes I'm writing up a reply to someone else and forget to scroll up to see if I missed someone. Or the post directed at me I've misinterpreted as being towards someone else. ^^;

Thank you very much. *smiles and hugs in return* I'll take a bit of cobbler. n_n And I'm glad you got your Demonate Tail!

Retsu

Old 10-28-2008, 06:39 AM

@Nalin: Oh, don't worry about it! I've done the exact same thing more times than I can count! Lol *hands over cobbler with a friendly smile*

`Yume
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `Yume Send a message via Yahoo to `Yume

Old 10-28-2008, 07:15 AM

Omg! this look so amazing :o Will you be so kind as to read my fortune as well Lise? I will be so grateful :]

Sedda
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 08:13 AM

*Bites a nail as she approaches. Waiting her turn she flashes a smile to Lisa* Salutations ma'am! If you the time I'd like my fortune told.

*Feline ears twitch and she looks over to Nalin then back to Lisa.*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 AM

I will have to keep an all seeing eye on this thread. Perhaps I'll ask for a fortune when the Games Mistress gets back.

Tre Le Coco

Old 10-28-2008, 09:09 AM

Lise, i have a question for the mystical ball ^^

What will my final grade be for this term? :D

nvs
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 09:12 AM

If the high spirits approve, would you please tell me my future?