Angelic Rain
Angel

Old 11-05-2012, 01:28 AM

Who here has seen either AnoHana or Angel Beats? :)

Angel Beats is my second favorite anime. There's action, drama, and it's kind of sci-fi, too. The ending is sad, but the actual last seen is just brilliant. It's worth checking out! Made by Key, who also made Clannad, Kanon, and Air!

AnoHana is my #1 favorite! Super sad, but it has a lot of meaning, good art, and amazing characters. I seriously recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it! The music in it is amazing; I love the ending song. Always listening to it. Currently trying to memorize it I would already have it memorized if I'd finished it longer ago, but it was only a week or so ago XD

Others I liked were Clannad, which is a must-see for anime watchers, Princess Tutu (I didn't think I'd like it, but it turned out to be really good), and Fruits Basket, though it ended so abruptly...so much potential left to that one, it could have been higher up on my list..

So that's all I have to say :) Any anime recommendations from you guys?

Chen
The Commoner

Old 11-06-2012, 11:44 PM

I haven't heard of Angel Beats or AnoHana, might look into them though, seeing as you seem to like them more than Fruits Basket and Clannad, which I enjoyed.

xtoriii

Old 06-07-2016, 02:10 AM

Both Angel Beats! and AnoHana are amazing!!! They are definitely in my top 10 favs. Im not usually one for sad anime, but they both did a great job at getting you to connect to the characters and feel invested in the storyline.

I have yet to see Clannad but I'm adding it to my list now :)

I definitely recommend Erased or otherwise known as Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi its pretty new. Amazing storyline that is quite unique in my opinion, definitely sci-fi/mystery and drama but does a great job at getting you to really feel for some of the characters. If anyone watches it or has seen it let me know what you think!!

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 06-07-2016, 11:28 PM

Oh my gosh Angel Beats is so freaking sad, but so beautiful as well. I ended up watching it all in one setting.

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2016, 10:45 PM

I have seen Angel Beats, and it was such a beautiful series. It was emotional, I mean, I cried a lot, amazing, captivating. It had a lot of interesting elements, not to mention the wonderful and perfect soundtrack.

I have no watched Ano Hana, but I have heard good things about it. It might be worth a try, but I have a lot of other series to watch before that. :3