Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-21-2015, 11:02 PM

Congratulations!
You have won a ticket for the brand new luxury cruise ship Dreamweaver. When you arrive on the dock you are greeted with the news that you will have a companion on this cruise. Who is the companion you ask? None other than [Insert name of favorite celebrity, musician, character or YouTube personality]. That is right, you will have his or her undivided time all to yourself for the cruise. Where the time on the ship takes you, to best friends? True love? That is up to you.

Rules
1. Please follow all of Menewsha's rules.
2. Make sure at least on other person has posted before you post again.
3. No God Moding or Stealing other characters. Interacting with your fellow characters is GREAT, but please make sure you aren't messing up their next post. Use the OCC to communicate.
4. Have fun and be kind to everyone, (if your character is a bit of a jerk to the other players, make sure to talk in the OCC and make sure you aren't overdoing it and making them feel bad or hurt their feelings.

(If you want to join please go to the OOC to join and post your info there, otherwise your post will be deleted. Thanks)
Click Here for OOC

Last edited by Silver Storm; 08-06-2015 at 01:45 AM..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-02-2015, 02:55 AM

"Brid McKay?"

Brid looked up to see a man in a slick black suit standing in the barn aisle. "Maybe," she answered cautiously. "Who's asking?" Brid poured more leather conditioner on the rag in her hand and went back to work on the saddle in front of her.

"Congratulations you have won a luxury suite on the cruise ship Dreamweaver!" The man-in-the-black-suit said with flair of an announcer on a game show, like it should mean something and Brid should start screaming, jumping up and down or faint.

"And I suppose I am also inheriting the throne of Australia too," she quiped, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Listen, I don't have time for your jokes or pranks." Brid gave the saddle a final wipe and then picked up the bridle sitting nearby and started on it.

The man's face filled with a mixture of confusion and affront. "This is no joke or prank, I assure you Miss McKay," he said. "I have your ticket here, plus a plane ticket to Miami where the cruise leaves from." He pulled out two tickets from the inner pocket of his suit jacket.

With a frustrated sigh Brid laid down the greasy rag and bridle. She wiped her hands off on her dusty, blue jeans and moved to look at them. Brid stared at her printed name in confusion. "Sorry buddy, but someone must have made a mistake. I didn't put my name in any contest."

"That is because I did." Brid spun around to see her boss standing nearby. "Its about time you take a break girl."

The limo turned off the Miami streets and moved through the harbor. Brid looked out the window as huge, luxurious ship loomed closer and the docks became more and more crowded. "There she is, the Dreamweaver," the man-in-the-black-suit said waving towards the ship.

The limo turned towards the ship and she could a crowd milling behind a barrier to the left of the limo. The car pulled to a stop in front of the gangway and a man wearing what looked like a butler's uniform opened the door and held out a white-gloved hand. Brid took his hand but only when the man-in-the-black-suit poked her in the side and waved impatiently towards the hand. She stepped out and the man-in-the-black-suit followed.

"Brid this is Jenkings," the man-in-the-black-suit said. "He comes with the suite."

"You make him sound like a complimentary robe or something," Brid retorted taking a closer look at the man before her. He looked like a slightly older version of Stephen Fry's Jeeves character.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Jenkins said in a crisp, English accent, bowing to her.

The milling crowd erupted in screams and pressed into the barriers. Brid spun around to see another limo pulling to a stop behind the one she had just climbed out of.

"And that would be your companion for the cruise," the man-in-the-black-suit announced nonchalantly, starting towards the second limo.

"Companion?" Brid asked in confusion.

"Its part of the cruise that you get all this time to spend with the celebrity companion," the man-in-the-black-suit said impatiently.

The volume of screams increased ten-fold and Brid look up to see the door opening. Out of the limo stepped a handsome Japanese young man, Takahiro Moshimoto.

(Sorry for the long entry, don't feel that yours needs to be this long. I started writing and it just got away from me. )

Last edited by Silver Storm; 04-17-2015 at 02:16 PM..

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-07-2015, 11:18 PM

Daisy stared at her ticket, still in shock that this was even happening to her. She just put her name in because her friend asked her to as a joke. She never, in her wildest dreams, would have thought that she's ACTUALLY WIN!

Daisy stared at the ticket, mouth slightly agape. Suddenly her anxiety began to wash over her again. She'd already called her close friends and asked if they wanted her tickets, but they all said no. They felt that Daisy deserved this trip, that she needed to overcome her anxiety somehow and that going on a vacation would easily cure her anxious mind. Daisy wanted to slap her friends... There was NO WAY a cruise would actually solve her anxiety issues.

She imagined herself on a boat, standing next to Tom Hiddleston! She imagined his face, it kind of melted her fears a little, she always enjoyed watching Tom Hiddleston in movies and plays, but she never dreamed she'd see him in person. She couldn't not go. Tom Hiddleston was probably already here, in Miami waiting for her. She couldn't just stand him up, she didn't want his first impression of her to be that she's a wishy-washy, scatterbrained, insensitive person who couldn't even find the time to come to the cruise that SHE signed up for.

"Ugh..." She moaned. "I'm going to get so scared... I'll throw up when I see him... I just know it." She slapped her tickets with her other hand. She felt so torn. To go? Or not to go? Great, once-in-a-lifetime experience.... Probably going to be the worst once-in-a-lifetime experience. But still... it was an experience, nonetheless. One that would be something she could look back on later in life and say, 'Yeah, I went on a cruise with Tom Hiddleston'.

She knew she'd hate herself for making the decision she did, but she ended up setting down the tickets, pulling out her cellphone from her pocket and calling her boss, letting her know that she'd be out for a while.

. . . .

The date of the cruise seemed to come faster than she'd hoped! She didn't live too far from where The Dreamweaver was making port. She turned down the limo that showed up at her apartment and insisted on driving herself. She always felt anxious when driving alone with a strange man. She was more comfortable with driving in the comfort of her own car, with her own self as company. She asked the driver for the directions, but he, instead, offered to show her where to go. She hopped into her car and followed the limo closely. As each minute ticked by that she was in her car, she felt more and more sick with anxiety.

When they reached a red light, she quickly dug through her purse and pulled out her black lipstick. She applied it to her lips while looking in her side mirror... The lipstick always made her feel a little safer. She never liked her lips and she knew it was always a turn off when people saw black lipstick on a girl.

They started moving again and the ship came into view. It was HUGE! Daisy had never been on a cruise before and she'd never expected the ship to be quite that big. She parked her car in a nearby underground parking lot. When she emerged the limo driver offered to pay for her parking, which, was nice, but made her a little uncomfortable. She walked to the red carpet, that was laid out leading to the ramp of the ship, with her luggage. She felt herself getting more and more nervous with each step she took. She was positive she'd have a panic attack any second if something, even the littlest thing were to go wrong at this moment.

She was approached by a few people, all trying to explain to her what was going to happen on the ship, explain to her where her suite was and what the trip entailed. Daisy, however, didn't pay attention to ANY of it. She just followed them silently, like a zombie to her suite.

When a man she was following had opened the door to her suite the first thing that came into her sight was a tall, slim, handsome man with short, wavy blond hair.

"T-Tom Hiddleston!" Daisy gasped. Tom only smiled at her and he began to speak,

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss......?"

"Da.... dais..." Daisy started to speak, but she felt herself getting lightheaded and it was hard to think clearly. She felt her heart violently beating against her chest and she suddenly couldn't feel her hands. They were tingling and numb and she felt as though she were choking. It was happening! The panic attack had started and she couldn't do anything about it now.

To her absolute horror, she ended up falling to the floor, unconscious at Tom Hiddleston's feet.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-08-2015, 02:47 AM

Astoria ran through the streets back to her home. She threw open the door screaming, "EXAMS ARE DONE!!!!" Her parents whooped with her and her mother came forward and gave her a big hug. "Finally! What do you say the four of us go out and party today?" her mother asked her. Astoria pretended to consider and made a big show of it. "Oh yeah," she said, grinning like a ten-year-old.

That day, Astoria, her brother Fred and her parents went out for a movie and a dinner. Astoria was enjoying her dinner when her father spoke up. "By the way, kiddo, there's a surprise waiting for you at home." Astoria raised her eyebrows. "Really? What kind of surprise?" Her curiosity was getting the better of her, but the only answer she got was a simple "You'll see."

As they drove home, Astoria persistently asked her parents what was going on. Finally, her seven-year-old brother answered. "You're going to Loss Angels to see all the race car races!" Astoria narrowed her eyebrows at her brother. "Oh yeah, bud? Well, do you wanna come too? Huh? You wanna come too?" she said as she tickled Fred and he screamed in laughter. "And it's Los Angeles, bud, not Loss Angels."

At home, Astoria saw a strange man in a black suit standing near the door. Her father seemed to know him. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting too long," he said. Black Suit shook his head. "I just got here. Is that Miss Astoria?" he asked, pointing in Astoria's direction. Astoria stepped forward. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"Congratulations, Miss. You have won a ticket for the brand new luxury cruise ship Dreamweaver!" Black Suit said. Astoria smiled and took the ticket. "Cool! This is the surprise?" she asked her parents and they nodded. "That'll be fun, all four of us-"

"Not all four dear, just you," her mother said. Astoria looked up. "I'm going alone?" she asked. "No way! Mom, I can't take care of myself on my own, you know that!" Her mother was firm. "Yes you can. Get some confidence. This cruise is the perfect vacation for you. You worked so hard for your exams you deserve a treat." Astoria was still not satisfied. "Mom, my birthday is on one of these days. How can I celebrate it with you if I'm on a cruise?" Her mom sighed at that. "I know that dear, but trust me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. You can't just give it up. Anyhow, we'll talk on Skype on your birthday, okay?"

Astoria sighed and hugged her parents. "Thanks," she said. "You're welcome dear. Now go upstairs and pack, you're leaving tomorrow."

------------------

The next morning, Astoria said goodbye to her parents and got into the limo. She was nervous at the idea of being alone on a cruise ship. This was her first time out without her parents and she was pretty shaky. She took a deep breath to calm herself down and put on her headphones.

Finally, she boarded the airplane to Miami, the place from where the cruise would set sail. She started listening to music again when a boy, slightly older than her, sat in the seat next to her. She smiled at him and he smiled back. He looks familiar, she thought. Did he look like someone she knew? A cousin, perhaps? She thought about it but nothing came to mind.

After fifteen minutes, she took her headphones off and put them in the bag on her lap. An airhostess came with drinks. "A Sprite, please," the guy next to Astoria said. "Me too," Astoria said and the hostess handed them the drinks.

She looked at the boy next to her briefly before asking, "Do I know you?" The boy looked up. "Maybe. Do I look like someone you know?" he asked. Astoria looked at him with narrowed eyes. "You do, but I can't put my finger on it. Anyway, my name's Astoria." She held out her hand. The boy shook it. "Fe- Ford," he said. The two of them spent the rest of their time on the flight talking.

The airport wasn't far from the harbor, so Astoria decided to walk. Ford seemed to be going the same way, so they walked together. Once they reached the harbor, Ford turned to her. "Well, this is my stop," he said. Astoria raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Mine too! Where are you sailing to?" she asked but he didn't answer, for Black Suit stood in front. "Miss Astoria! I see you two are already acquainted. Mr. Newman and you are to be each other's companions on the cruise," he said, adressing both of them. Mr. Newman? Who was- Ohhh. She turned to look at "Ford." "Yeah," she said. "We're already acquainted." That sounded a lot more flippant than I feel, she thought.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 04-08-2015 at 10:41 AM..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 01:45 AM

"You two will pose for some pictures and give some interviews before you board," the Black Suit said, motioning towards where reporters and their camera people were being ushered through the barriers. Brid felt her heart turn to ice at Black Suit's words and when she didn't move right away, the man-in-the-black suit grabbed her arm and started propelling her towards Takahiro. Brid numbly moved forwards as the clamor of the reports hit her ears. The clamor seemed to become deafening to Brid as all else faded.

"Miss Mckay, what will you do now?" "Brid how are you doing?" "Brid has it sunk in yet that your dad is gone?" "Miss McKay, do you have family to live with?"

Ten year old Brid shrank back from all the chaos, her eyes flashing around wildly, looking for escape. She turned one direction but there were more questions, more cameras, more strange faces. She spun the other direction but again she was met with the same.

"Are you alright miss?" Jenkins' concerned voice snapped Brid back to reality and she looked around to see him, Takahiro and the man-in-the-black-suit all staring at her.

"No reporters," Brid snapped icily, instantly covering her emotions.

"Excuse me?" The man-in-the-black-suit snapped, loosing his patient, genial mask.

"If he wants to talk to them and pose, that is his business," Brid replied frostily, glaring into the man's eyes. "I am not some performing monkey that you can parade in front of the paparazzi to your gain and pleasure."

The man-in-the-black-suit opened his mouth to protest but Takahiro's deep voice interrupted him. "How about we go get settled in our suites while you deal with the press."

The man-in-the-black-suit looked about to protest but he must have been able to tell that he wasn't going to get any where because he turned to handle the press. "Jenkins, show them to their suites," the man-in-the-black-suit said over his shoulder.

"It would be my pleasure," Jenkins says, as if it had been a polite request and not a rude command.

Brid turned to get her small duffel, when she had tried to use the excuse of not having the right clothes, she had been informed that she had a five thousand dollar account at her disposal on the cruise ship. She turned to find Jenkins pulling the bag out of the trunk of the limo.

Jenkins led them onto the ship and through the luxurious halls, until he opened a door. Brid stepped into her suite and her jaw dropped. There was a sitting area, complete with a grand piano. A staircase led up to the bedroom loft and off that was a balcony tub with curtains to shield and a daybed.

"Takahiro-sama's room will be right through this door," Jenkins said walking past the piano to a door and pulling it open. "Perhaps you two would like to get settled in your suites."

Last edited by Silver Storm; 04-17-2015 at 06:53 PM..

Kory

Old 04-09-2015, 03:20 AM

"-don't think she's ready for that yet."

"-explain to her what was going on-"

"-her some space, please-"

Daisy slowly woke up, not remembering when she'd fallen asleep. Her head was hurting and her chest felt tight, she slowly peeled open her eyes and glanced around the room. Off-white. Wood. Those were the first two things she noticed, not to mention she was also lying flat on a very soft, plush surface. A bed, most likely. The voices confused her and at first she thought maybe she was still asleep. Usually she woke up to her alarm clock ringing in her apartment bedroom, not voices. Especially these unfamiliar ones.

"She's coming to!"

"Miss Buchanan?" That voice was familiar. British. Did she know any British people? Maybe in a dream one time... She blinked, her vision still fuzzy. She slowly sat up, still feeling as though she were stuck in a dream. "Miss Buchanan, how are you feeling?" Daisy recognized that voice, she turned her head in the direction of the voice and her eyes landed on a blurry blob of flesh tones and yellow hair. She blinked again and her vision began to clear...

Tom Hiddleston was staring at her from where he sat beside her on the bed. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she realized it was him! The people who were in charge of The Dreamweaver's cruise were all standing around her curiously, watching her as though she was a circus elephant who'd just completed a trick. She felt embarrassed and tried to hide herself by lowered her head and staring at her lap. She cursed herself mentally... Fainting. FAINTING. In front of Tom Hiddleston.... Some trip this was turning out to be.

"Miss Buchanan? If you do not feel well, I will not be offended if you decided to pass on this trip." Tom Hiddleston's voice was just as soothing in person as it was on screen. Daisy felt torn once again. Her mind wanted her to stay, she wanted to share this experience with the actor, she wanted to get to know him and enjoy herself for a change without having to worry all the time. But her body was rejecting that idea. It wanted to leave and leave NOW.

"I... I feel better." Daisy said.

"Please get her a glass of water." Tom Hiddleston said to one of the workers, they began to scramble about the room quickly, but one attempted to whisper to Tom,

"What about the camera crew? We have a scheduled time slot for them, the press will want to see you with this girl."

Daisy thanked her lucky stars that Tom waved them off with his hand and said,

"She's not well enough for that. We will just have to reschedule." Daisy began to visibly shake, all of these people in the room at once was making her nervous, Tom seemed to understand and once a woman had handed him the glass of water he turned to her and whispered for her and the others to give himself and Daisy some privacy.

Daisy stared at the small crowd of crew people as they slowly began to filter themselves from the room, leaving through the door quickly, leaving Tom and herself alone in the suite. Once they were gone, Tom offered the glass of water to Daisy and she took it reluctantly, bringing the rim of the glass to her mouth and she took short, small sips. She felt guilty and suddenly felt compelled to explain herself,

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come... I have an anxiety disorder. It's... It's just... I really did want to meet you." Daisy said in a small voice. She avoided contact with his eyes, too ashamed to see the possible anger, or rejection she may receive from him. She was pleasantly surprised when he did not say anything mean to her, but instead said,

"If you are not feeling well, you can always feel free to leave now before the ship sails. If you're still here after that, you can rest up as much as you need to."

"That won't be necessary." Daisy said, a little louder this time, "I just need to walk a little. Get some fresh air." Daisy turned to set the glass of water on the side desk next to the bed and she slid off the bed, landing on her feet and wobbling a little as she tried to stand on her own.

"I hope you won't mind if I walk with you." Tom asked and he stood from the bed as well, placing a hand on Daisy's arm to help her catch her balance. "It would give me a chance to tell you what I've been told about this cruise, anyway..."

Daisy agreed and she walked slowly to the door of their suite, which , Tom had opened swiftly for her before she could reach the knob. They left the suite, Tom still holding onto Daisy's arm, supporting her as she walked slowly down the long, luxurious halls of the cruise ship.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-10-2015, 11:35 AM

Astoria decided that she didn't like Black Suit very much. He was way too businesslike. "This way, Miss Wells, Mr. Newman," he said as he ushered them to a room filled with reporters. Astoria's eyes widened as she saw the whole lot of them standing there. I bet they're all here for Felix, she thought. Her heart skipped a beat as she had that thought. She couldn't believe she was here. With HIM. Of all the celebrities, HE was here. A reporter came up to her to ask some questions. "What's your name?" Astoria blinked. "Umm, I'm A-Astoria Wells," she replied, her voice shaking horribly. Another reporter asked her another question.

"So, Astoria, you are probably the youngest passenger on this cruise. How does that make you feel?" He held the mic to her face. "Uh, it makes me feel, young, I guess?" The reporters laughed and she blushed. What the heck was the problem with these guys? Couldn't they just leave her alone? To top it all, she was making a complete fool of herself in front of Felix Newman. After answering a few more stupid questions, the reporters turned to Felix. Astoria lost focus until one of the girlish, gossip-monger-type reporters asked this question:

"Okay, this one is for both of you. Do you see yourselves dating each other in the next ten days?"

"WHAT?!?!" Astoria literally yelled out loud and then realizing what she had done, blushed furiously and had to do everything in her power to keep herself from glaring at the reporter. Felix came to their rescue. "Oh, come on, it's too soon to say anything. We only just met a couple of hours ago, right, Astoria?" Astoria looked at him and nodded and gave the girly reporter her best devil-smile.

Finally, the reporters took pictures of Felix and Astoria, individually and then together. Astoria absolutely refused to pose, so the reporters had to make do with pictures of Felix putting his arm around her shoulder. Astoria swallowed hard. She hoped that these reporters would go away once the cruise set sail.

----------------------------

After the reporters went away, Black Suit called a man in a smart butler's uniform. "This is Sebastian. He comes- that is to say, he will be your butler for your time on this cruise," he said, wincing as though he remembered something. Astoria smiled at Sebastian. "Hi, how are you?" she shook his hand and smiled. Her voice was back to normal, now that the reporters were gone. She looked at Felix, who also shook Sebastian's hand.

The two of them followed Sebastian through the hallway to their respective rooms. They stopped at Felix's room first. "This is your room, Mr. Newman," - he pointed at Felix's room door - "and this, is your room, Miss Wells." Astoria thanked him. "By the way, you can call me Astoria. Or Tori. Doesn't matter." She smiled as Sebastian nodded and left. Felix smiled at Astoria and went into his room, closing the door behind him. Astoria went into hers and gaped at what she saw. "This... is... AWESOME!" she screamed and flopped down on the plush surface of her bed. "This is a great reward for putting up with those reporters," she said out loud, to herself, unable to control her excitement.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-11-2015, 11:43 PM

Brid carried her bag up the stairs and dropped it on the bed. She unzipped it and began to unpack. The tolietries went into the bathroom and the tank tops and the couple of pairs of jean cutoff shorts went into the dresser. Working with horses all day, every day, Brid was used to mostly wearing jeans. Most of her shorts were just worn jeans that she had cutoff. She put her worn, battered boots on the floor in the closet. She didn't know why she brought them, perhaps because that was what she was always used to carrying.

At the bottom of her bag, she pulled out a cloth wrapped bundle. She unwrapped a picture in a rustic wood and barbed wire frame. Sadness and longing filled her gazed down at the picture. She sank to the bed as her eyes started to burn. Before the tears could start though, she heard Takahiro's voice calling up from the foot of the staircase.

"Come on up," she called swiping at the moisture in her eyes.

"Is that your horse?" Takahiro asked as Brid set the photo on her nightstand.

"Sadly no." Brid stroked a finger down the picture of her on the black stallion. "Its a long story," she added at his raised eyebrows.

"You ready to go?" Takahiro asked, sensing that right now Brid wasn't ready to talk about it.

Brid nodded and they left the suite, after getting directions through the ship to the shopping mall from Jenkins. Brid's jaw nearly dropped when the reached the shopping mall on the ship. There were shops for everything from nails and massages to jewelry and formal gowns. There was even a whole shop devoted to swimwear, from one pieces and bikinis to board shorts, rash guards and full wetsuits.

"Where shall we start?" Takahiro asked, voicing Brid's thoughts.

"I have no clue," Brid said turning in a circle. "I don't do a lot of cruises or shopping. Heck I have never had a manicure or even a pedicure."

"I don't know either," Takahiro said. "But I have an idea." He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Senpai, I have a question," he said into the phone as he moved away a bit to talk.

Before Brid knew, an hour and a half had gone by and Takahiro had convinced her to get a mani/pedi. Then Takahiro had told her that she would need gowns for the fancy dinners, so it was off to one of the gown shops. One of the female workers helped Brid pick out some gowns. She got one green and black ball gown type and the girl also convinced Brid to by one with a fitted top and high slit. Finally it was off to the swimwear shop for a swim suit for Brid. She finally settled on a nice, modest tankini.

Last edited by Silver Storm; 04-17-2015 at 03:36 PM..

Kory

Old 04-12-2015, 05:09 AM

Daisy had plenty of time to think about what was going on... Walking through the long hallways of the cruise ship and finally stepping foot into the rather large, elaborate shopping center gave her a chance to fully see what it was, exactly, that she was getting herself into. This ship was truly huge! Even bigger than she had imagined it to be at first. The length of stores seemed to be endless and all the while it was a little hard for her to hear Tom's explanation of what was going on.

Daisy had already told him that she could walk alright on her own now, but his hands still hovered over her arm a little as they walked. People stared, some pointed. Daisy tried to hide her face. It wasn't that she was embarrassed to be walking with Tom Hiddleston... but, no, wait, she was. She was because her, this short, random, black nobody from nowhere, Florida, is walking next to the British god of acting. It made her feel a little inferior and she didn't want people to compare her plainness to Tom's tall, lanky, God-like self.

"... which I'm probably just going to cancel, anyway." Tom finished. Daisy didn't even catch what he was talking about to begin with. Something about the reporters? From what little she knew of Tom and his personal life was that he liked to keep his personal life private, never mentioning who he might be dating, never mentioning who he's interested in, never mentioning what he ate for breakfast. She didn't ask him what he was talking about, she didn't want to offend him by letting him know she wasn't really paying attention. Tom's voice weaved in and out of Daisy's comprehension.

"... meet the butler?" His voice found it's way back into her mind.

"What? Butler?!" Daisy asked. She didn't remember anyone telling her about the room coming with a butler, but then, she was unconscious for the good half of their explanations. Then, she was zoning out as the people she followed were trying to tell her what the cruise entailed. This was all so much to take in. One minute, she was no one... Just a little person, working at her local gym and now she's walking... TALKING with Tom Hiddleston and she has a fancy suite on a HUGE cruise ship with a BUTLER. WHAT?! "... I can't."

"Oh, it's no problem at all. The butler is customary for every cruise ship." Tom explained. That didn't make it any easier for Daisy to swallow.

"No, I don't want a butler." Daisy spoke softly. "I don't want to see any reporters, I'll pee my pants if I did. I don't want a butler, some strange man in my suite that I don't know would only make this whole trip that much more uncomfortable."

"Alright." Tom smiled. "We don't have to have a butler."

Daisy remained quiet as they continued to walk in silence for a while. The crowds of people walking, staring, oohing, ahhing just made Daisy's heart begin to pound again. Tom's voice found it's way back to her ears,

"How are you feeling, Miss Buchanan?"

"Please." Daisy began, "You can call me Daisy. I'm not important enough for the 'Miss Buchanan' thing." Daisy sent a sideways glance at Tom and watched as he nodded and corrected himself.

"Are you feeling better, Daisy?" He asked, to which, she gave a slow nod. They continued to walk a ways before Daisy came to a complete stop in the middle of the lobby. "Is everything alright?" Tom asked.

"I would like to go back to the suite." Daisy said, and Tom nodded. Together, they headed back towards the suite.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-13-2015, 11:24 AM

Still drunk with the excitement of getting such a lush suite, Astoria couldn't stop smiling. She decided to go out and check out the rest of the cruise. She got out and saw Felix already out. He turned around at the sound of her door opening. "Hi," he greeted her. "I was waiting for you so we could go and check the ship out and stuff. How about it?"

Astoria considered it. "Sure, why not?" she shrugged. She walked with him as he seemed to be walking aimlessly. She looked at him with a mischievous expression on her face.

"So, "Ford", how's it going?" she asked, grinning. He chuckled and turned to her. "Oh yes, I forgot that we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet," he said. "Felix Newman, at your service." He bowed slightly, making Astoria giggle a little. Which was unusual for her. She never giggled.

"Astoria Wells," she said. "I hope I don't have to curtsy or anything because I have no idea how to curtsy."

Felix raised an eyebrow at that. "That's okay, I just bowed out of habit," he said. "So, where do you want to go first?"

"I... don't know," she admitted. "I didn't even know this cruise existed until yesterday, forget about knowing what's on it. Maybe you know better than I do."

"Then how about we go shopping?"

"You wanna go shopping?"

"No, I thought you might."

"I hate shopping," she said and frowned. She was too much of a tomboy to worry about how she looked as long as she didn't look like a banshee.

Felix chuckled at that. "Well, you'd be the first," he said. "So, how about we have breakfast? You hungry?" Astoria nodded and followed him as he led her to the cafe. On the way, she spotted Tom Hiddleston walking with a girl, possibly another lucky winner. She smiled at that. If she ever got to know him, oh, she would have so much fun teasing him with his role as Loki.

She turned to Felix. "You know, you look really different without all that makeup that you put on for your music videos," she pointed out. That was the sole reason why she hadn't been able to recognize him on the plane.

"Yeah, I've been told," he said and turned to her. "So, do you like me like this or with all the makeup?"

"Without," she responded, immediately. "I mean, you look nice in your music videos too, but... I like it better this way. " She smiled and looked up as they reached the cafe.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 04-17-2015 at 12:24 PM..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-17-2015, 08:13 PM

Brid and Takahiro made it back to the suite where they collapsed on the couch, dropping the bags on the floor. Brid was still in a daze from the whole shopping trip experience. If that's being a girl, its exhausting," Brid thought. "I really should probably go hang those dresses up," Brid said, not moving.

"May I ask something?" Takahiro was staring at her with a curious expression. At Brid's nod he continued, "Didn't you ever do stuff like this with your mom?"

Brid felt her heart jerk a little at his question, but it seemed a valid question. "My mom died when I was like 4 or 5," Brid said, fidgeting with the bags so she didn't have to meet his eyes. "I was raised by my dad, a Navy Seal." Brid started to grab the bags to carry them upstairs and unpack them, but Takahiro leaped in to help.

He carried them up and set them on the bed, while Brid unpacked them. She hung up the dresses in the closet, putting the two pairs of heals that she had also been talked into buy on the closet floor. As she reached into the swimsuit bag, Takahiro spoke.

"Why don't we go check out the pool," he said. "We hang out there until close to dinner time, relax for awhile. They will probably have some stressful fiasco planned to try and cash-in on us."

"I am sorry, I am not doing any interviews," Brid growled. "Reporters are scum."

"They can be annoying but I wouldn't necessarily go that far," Takahiro said his dark eyes watching her like a hawk. "Pain causes you to speak harshly about them."

Brid sank down on the bed, staring at Takahiro in shock. She stared down at the carpet but it faded from view. Images flashed through her mind, the man in uniform waiting for her at their base house when she returned from school, the flag covered casket, the blinding camera flashes and reporters badgering questions. It wasn't until she felt Takahiro's arm slip around her shoulders that she became aware of the tears slipping silently down her cheeks.

"When I was 13, I came home from school to find a stern man in uniform waiting. He told me that dad had been killed on a mission, something about a hostage rescue situation. He told me how dad was a hero and his actions had saved anyone else from dying. When the press found out, there was never a peaceful moment after that. They were everywhere even at the funeral constantly badgering with questions, only concerned with getting their bloody stories." Brid pulled away and got up, walking over to pull a small wooden box from the nightstand drawer.

She opened the box and stared down into it before handing it to Takahiro. Inside, nestled on a bed of blue velvet, was a medal and next to it a pair of dog-tags on a metal chain. "He was awarded the Medal of Honor and sent of with a hero's funeral."

"Where did you live after that?" Takahiro asked closing the box and handing it respectfully back to Brid.

"I spent the next three years bouncing from foster home to foster home. Each one promising me privacy and safety and then selling out my location to the press for their five minutes of fame," Brid spat slapping the railing. "The press would come mobbing and badgering. I would run until Child Protective Services found me again, then off to another foster home. As soon as I was sixteen I left, never stayed in one place for too long."

"Now I can see why you dislike the press," Takahiro said softly. "As far as I am concerned, you never have to speak to them unless you want to."

Kory

Old 04-18-2015, 03:24 PM

As Tom and Daisy walked back through the long halls of the Dreamweaver, Daisy noticed people staring at them... Well, they weren't staring at her of course, just staring at Tom. Obviously. She was a nobody. He was somebody. The realization dawned upon her that she probably wasn't worthy of his presence. Wasn't worthy of walking next to him and having him talk to her as though they were equals. He was a god to her, and she was just dust in a giant's eye.

"Now... I do think I should warn you, Miss Daisy." Tom said quickly just as they were approaching the door to the suite. "There has been a little issue with the suite."

"As long as it's not cramped and as long as the walls are not pink, I will be okay with whatever is wrong with the suite." Daisy sighed. Honestly, this was the most beautiful boat she's ever been aboard, what could possibly be wrong with the suite on a completely perfect cruise ship?!

"Well... I didn't think this would be much of a problem at first." Tom admitted, "But after you fainted and told me about your anxiety, I thought that this might be a really... rather big problem."

They both approached the door and Tom opened it for Daisy, allowing her to wander into the room and look around, trying to find the one thing that was out-of-place. Surely, Tom was making a big deal out of nothing. Like, maybe there wasn't a coffee-maker in the suite, or the TV was too old, or there weren't enough windows... What was this that was so wrong about this suite?

Daisy couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. She laughed a little and walked to the closest bed, sitting down on it and staring up at Tom with amusement on her face.

"This suite looks fine to-" The realization hit her like a MAC truck. She was sitting on the closest bed.... There were TWO beds in the suite... Right next to each other... IN THE SAME ROOM. "Oh, no!" Daisy exclaimed. "Nonononononononononononono... I can't sleep in the same room as you." She felt her heart starting to speed up at the idea of sleeping in the same room as a stranger. Yeah, it was TOM HIDDLESTON but he was a stranger, nonetheless. What if she snored? What if HE snored? What if she had a nightmare in the middle of the night and woke up screaming or something...? Imagine how embarrassing it would be, how humiliating. "No. I'm sorry. Is there anything that can be done about this? Can they offer me another suite? Or at least find a suite where the two beds are separated?!"

"I'm sure they could put one bed in another room, there is plenty of space here." Tom said as a matter-of-fact-ly.

"And you agreed to this?! What if I was some sort of crazy woman that would try to rip out your thorax while you slept and tried to sell it on Craigslist?!" Daisy didn't mean to sound paranoid or make a joke, she was being serious, and she was actually quite surprised to hear Tom's laugh.

"Ehehehehehe..."

As much as Daisy normally loved to hear his contagious laughter, it wasn't really making her feel any better at the moment. Tom continued to speak,

"I didn't know about the suite until I arrived here on the Dreamweaver." He admitted. "I'm guessing it was an intentional mistake so that the reporters can scoop up a story about how I fornicated with a complete stranger and later fell in love and tried to hide it from the press." Tom chuckled a little. "Oh, boy, if they'd only known I was paired with you, you who won't so much as let a reporter take your picture, let alone talk with one."

Daisy was quiet for a while, contemplating the things Tom said... It made sense. The Dreamweaver did seem like a big nesting ground for reporters to pick up good, juicy gossip about their favorite stars, especially with them being in such close-quarters with a stranger of the opposite sex.

"Won't the reporters just barge in here all the time, then? Won't they constantly try to squeeze out a story from this entire trip?" She was concerned, of course. If she had to constantly fight off hungry reporters, what fun would this trip be? How good was it for her anxiety to be barraged by journalists, photographers, reporters, and fans all trying to rip out her hair, ask her if her and Tom were together, or try to make them seem like an item when they were most CERTAINLY NOT.

"I can easily arrange for body guards to keep the press off our backs." Tom said. "I'm so sorry if this caused you any more anxiety. I will make sure that someone comes in to move one of these beds to another room before tonight."

"Thanks." Daisy whispered. Tom turned away and began to walk down the hall of the suite to the phone in the living room.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-20-2015, 11:37 AM

Astoria had to do everything in her power to keep her jaw from dropping to the ground. There were so many items on the menu! She had no idea how she was going to pick. She turned to Felix, who seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

"One Honey Almond Polenta and a Dom Perignon, please," he said and turned to Astoria to ask her what she wanted. She opened her mouth to say she didn't know but was spared by the waiter. "We don't serve alcoholic beverages to minors, Mr. Newman," the waiter smiled and said. Felix frowned at that. Astoria laughed a little. Did he really think he'd be able to get champagne here?

"Damn, okay just the Polenta, then," he said and asked Astoria what she wanted.

"Um, bread? And... jelly?" she said, tentatively. The waiter asked her which jelly she'd like the bread to be served with. Her face fell. She would have to pick that now? But Felix came to her rescue. "Two Polentas, please," he said, with a smile. The waiter nodded and left.

"Sorry about that," he said, smiling sheepishly. "You seemed kinda confused so I thought I'd just order for you. Don't worry, you will like the Polenta, I'm sure."

"What's a Polenta?" Astoria asked, before she could stop herself. She cursed herself for being such a simpleton. But Felix didn't seem to bother.

"It's like a hot cereal," he said. "Wait till you try it, it's really good." He smiled as he said that. Astoria smiled back; his smile was really contagious. It almost made her go red in the face again. Damn this guy, she thought. He was making her act like a girl.

The Polenta turned out to be really good. Astoria made a mental note to tell her mother about it later. Once they were done, she walked back to their suites with Felix.

"Hey, do you think I can get a punching bag somewhere here?" she suddenly asked him.

Felix raised an eyebrow. "I guess you could," he said. "But why do you want a punching bag?"

"Oh, it nothing," she said. "I'm actually a black belt in Taekwondo and I wanted to keep up my training."

"Oh boy, I'm gonna have to be careful around you then," Felix said with a chuckle. "No monkey business around you, huh? Come on, I'll take you to the shopping complex. Let's see if we can find you a punching bag." Astoria grinned at him as they went over to the shopping complex.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 04-20-2015 at 11:51 AM..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-22-2015, 05:38 AM

"Have you had anything to eat," Takahiro asked when Brid returned from washing her face in the bathroom.

"Not since the pretzels on the plane to Miami," Brid answered.

"Why don't we grab something to eat and then we can go relax by the pool," Takahiro suggested.

Brid agreed and Takahiro left for his room to change into his trunks. Brid pulled on her tankini and was reaching for a pair of shorts to pull on when she heard Takahiro's voice at the foot of the staircase. Feeling nervous, she called him up. His smile when he saw her in the swimsuit.

"That swimsuit looks amazing on you," Takahiro said. "Hey I got something while you were trying on swimsuits yesterday. I thought it might come in handy." He pulled a beautiful black and green sarong from behind his back.

"Its beautiful," Brid gasped reaching out to caress it. "But I couldn't."

"Why not?" Takahiro asked. "I just figured it would be great for wearing over your swimsuit and I thought you would look beautiful in it."

Brid thought that over and finally took the sarong, not used to receiving gifts. She unfolded it to find it was one piece of cloth, almost like a blanket. She had seen girls wearing them before, but realized she had no clue how they did. "I...um," Brid stuttered feeling her cheeks start to heat a bit with embarrassment.

"Not sure how to put it on?" Takahiro asked gently, with a kind smile. "I wasn't sure so I asked the clerk. Here, let me help you."

Moments passed, filled with awkward laughter as Takahiro tried to instruct Brid on how to wrap, twist and tie the sarong. Finally they were able to get it fastened into some form of a strapless dress, though the strap of her swimsuit top made it appear like it had straps. Finally Brid slipped her feet into the plain foam flip-flops she had brought. They were all she had, as she usually spent most of her days in cowboy boots.

Takahiro's dark eyes watched her and as if he could read her thoughts, he said with a smile, "We can swing by the shopping center after breakfast if you want and get some different flip-flops."

Brid, once she recovered from her shock, smiled shyly and nodded her head. She wasn't used to being read like an open book. Hardly anyone since her dad, had been able to or cared to find the thoughts and feelings behind the mask. It was as if Takahiro's hawk eyes could see straight through the mask.

"Ready?" He asked and at her nod, they left the suite, making their way through the ship to a small little cafe.

(Sorry that its shorter than usual. Its late and I really need to get to sleep. I have to be at work at 10:30AM tomorrow.)

Kory

Old 04-24-2015, 04:37 AM

Daisy was a little startled when Tom entered the room once more.

"They're sending someone up shortly." He said in a plain tone. Daisy only stared at the wall. She could feel Tom's gaze on her as she awkwardly and actively avoided his eyes. She didn't want to look him in the eye anymore, she was too ashamed of all she's done today. Fainting, asking to have the bed moved... She was embarrassed, honestly. Any other woman would have been excited to share a room with Tom Hiddleston! Why did she have to be such a weirdo?

Daisy's thoughts were moving a hundred miles a minute and Tom's voice startled her again, to the point where she visibly jumped at the sound of it.

"While they move the beds, perhaps we can get something to eat? You could probably use some food, after all... You know, to prevent any more fainting." He sounded so concerned that it made Daisy feel incredibly guilty. She did not deserve his concern. Still, she nodded at his suggestion and slowly stood up from where she was sitting on the edge of the bed closest to the door. He walked in front of her and opened the door for her, allowing Daisy to slip passed him and wait for him to follow her outside of the suite.

They walked in almost complete silence. Daisy didn't want to say anything more to prevent herself from saying something stupid. She didn't know why Tom didn't say anything, perhaps he just wanted to make sure he didn't add any extra pressure on her. However, every few steps he did ask,

"Are you alright, Miss Daisy?" To which, Daisy would respond with a quick nod of her head. She felt her heart starting to race a little as he walked so close to her, she felt a little scared letting him come so close, but perhaps he was just being cautious. She let it slide.

They approached a small café just outside of the food court that sold nice breakfast pastries and lovely, warm cups of coffee among other things. Daisy approached the glass with the pastries behind it, carefully deciding what she wanted to eat. Tom was quiet, probably waiting for her to come to a decision before ordering. Daisy sighed, this was a nice café, too nice, even! There were TOO MANY options! Daisy couldn't decide what to get. So, she turned to Tom and stared at him, her way of silently saying, 'I'll have what you're having'.

Tom seemed to have gotten the message and he approached the woman behind the counter and politely ordered. He turned to Daisy and she quickly spoke up,

"I'll have what he's having."

"Good choice." The woman said at the register. She gave them their tea and told them it would take a while for their pastries. Tom took both their cups of tea, thanking the woman behind the counter and walked away with Daisy trailing behind like a lost dog. He came to a little table a few feet away from the glass, a table that sat in the right area to get a good view of all the other passengers walking by.

Tom set down the tea and sat in the chair in the opposite side of the table from Daisy. Daisy sat as well and they both began to sip their tea.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-24-2015, 07:37 AM

Astoria felt like she understood why the place was called a shopping complex. There was no better term for it. All the staircases, so many floors and stores, as far as the eye could see. It was the ultimate shopping destination, Astoria thought. How the heck had they managed to build this thing on a ship?

Astoria turned to Felix and was cheered up by the fact that he too, looked a little stunned. "Okay..." he said. "Let's try tackling this maze, and get to your store."

"Or, let's ask that nice lady in the white uniform over there for directions and hope that what she gives us turns out to be accurate," Astoria said and walked over to a lady, who was apparently part of the staff. The lady was glad to help. Astoria listened attentively to what the lady said and went back to Felix after thanking her.

"Third floor, fifth shop on the left," she said, triumphantly. They followed the instructions given and found themselves in the right place. Astoria couldn't help feeling relieved. She was led into the punching bag section of the store, while Felix followed close behind. He kept himself busy looking at some boxing gloves while Astoria looked at the bags, trying them out one by one.

She tried a series of punches and kicks on each bag before finally settling for a 40-pound standing bag. She payed for it and lifted it up. Felix rushed forward to help. They ended up holding one end each as they headed back to the suite. Felix helped her install the punching bag in her room. They stepped back admiring their handiwork.

"That's done," Felix said, cheerfully. "Now, how about showing me some of your skills?"

Last edited by CycloneKira; 04-25-2015 at 02:39 AM..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-25-2015, 02:31 AM

When they reached the cute little cafe, Brid was surprised to see all the options they had to choose from. There was practically every imaginable pastry and every way of preparing eggs, plus every kind of coffee and tea you could want. There was all kinds of fresh fruit, hot cereals and cold cereals. There was everything from French Toast and waffles to biscuits and gravy.

Stunned with all the choices, Brid went with her usual breakfast. She grabbed a cup of coffee, bagel with cream cheese and a fresh peach. She waited for Takahiro while he grabbed his food and then followed him to a table next to the windows. She took the seat with her back to the window without a thought. She always felt safer being able to watch everyone coming and going. They didn't say much during breakfast, mostly ate with bits of small talk thrown in between bites.

Just as they reached the exit to the cafe, Takahiro told her to wait and ran back to the drink counter. He returned few minutes later with two to-go cups of coffee and offered one to Brid. Brid took it and took a tentative sip, discovering it was another mocha latte.

"Thanks," she said with a smile. "Its perfect."

Takahiro grinned. "Thankfully the barista remembered what you had ordered," he admitted with a laugh.

They made their way to the shopping complex to grab Brid a better pair of flip-flops, a pair of sunglasses and a bottle of sunscreen. Then they made their way up to the top deck and the swimming pool. The pool area was fairly empty as it was still early, plus Brid noticed that while they had been eating, the ship had set sail. There were still people at the railings watching the land fade away.

"Did you want to go watch," Takahiro asked.

Brid shrugged. "Not really much to wave good bye to," she said dropping her stuff on one of the empty loungers. She kicked off her flip flops and jumped into the pool, pushing her red hair out of her face when she surfaced.

"How's the water?" Takahiro asked from the side.

"Refreshing," Brid said swimming closer. "Come on in!" She grabbed his hand and jerked, pulling him into the pool with her.

Kory

Old 04-25-2015, 08:18 PM

The pastries came out within a few minutes after Tom and Daisy had sat and started drinking their tea. Daisy only blankly stared at the table, too ashamed to look Tom in the eye. His voice broke through the silence,

"Daisy?" He asked, "Are you alright?"

Daisy looked up at him and gave a tired smile. "Yeah..." She intended to end it there, but something in her said to keep talking. "You know, that was the first time you've ever called me Daisy. Not Miss Daisy, just Daisy." She chuckled softly. Averting her gaze, she lowered her eyes to stare at the table again. She traced the brown cardboard of the coffee cup sleeve and nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt Tom's hand snake across the table to touch hers.

Her head snapped up to look at him and her mouth with open in a silent gasp.

"I thought you'd appreciate it," he smiled. "You know, you remind me of my younger sister."

Daisy thought that was strange. Certainly they weren't similar in looks! She dared to ask,

"What do you mean?"

"You have her personality." He pulled his hand back and allowed it to rest on his tea cup. Daisy couldn't help but see how serene he looked, how much he genuinely seemed to think she and his sister had a lot alike. Daisy looked at him, just ski in his aura, his kindness, his honesty.

"You know..." She started. "You are like the older brother I've always wanted." He looked up at her and they both locked eyes, giving each other big, toothy grins. "Okay, enough talking, I'm hungry!" Daisy said and she picked up her warm pastry and bit into it. Tom, he did the same.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-26-2015, 04:14 PM

Astoria blinked. "Showing you my-" she said, stopping herself mid-sentence. She let out a sigh. "Okay, let me change into some training clothes." She grabbed her training suit from her bag and went in to change.

Once out, she tied up her hair into a ponytail. She started off with some simple punches, and proceeded to kicks. Soon, though, she got really carried away.

She started to get real serious as she kept changing her kicks from simple Ap Chagi to complicated ones like Dwi Chagi and Eedan Ap Chagi. Finally, she landed one devastating blow to the bag and stopped it from hitting her face by catching it with one hand. She looked at Felix.

"How was that?" she asked, panting slightly. Felix looked at her with... what was that expression anyway?

"Whoa," he said. "Now I know that I have to be really careful around you." He chuckled a little. "That was really awesome. Where did you learn to fight like that?"

Astoria laughed triumphantly. "At school," she replied. "I started when I was in kindergarten and worked my way up." She looked at him. "I showed you my skill, now you're gonna have to show me yours," she said, smiling at him.

"Sure," Felix said, returning the smile. "Maybe later, though. In the evening or something." Astoria agreed. She didn't want to force anything on him.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-27-2015, 01:31 AM

Brid began to relax as she and Takahiro splashed and chased each other through the water, dunking the other when they got close enough. Finally, worn out a bit, Brid rolled over onto her back and floated, staring up at the blue sky. Brid had always loved the water and had always felt soothed by it. It had been awhile since she had taken time to really relax and have anything close to a vacation.

"I am going to grab something to drink," Takahiro said, hoisting himself up to sit on the side of the pool. "You want anything?"

"I would love a Mountain Dew," Brid answered wading towards the edge.

Some people were beginning to make their way out on deck, but it was still pretty quiet. She climbed out of the pool and toweled off before stretching out in one of the loungers. Maybe she could get a bit of a tan, but she doubted it. She had inherited the pale Irish skin and it burn if the sun merely glanced in its direction.

"Here you go," Takahiro said, returning with the drinks.

"Thanks," Brid said, before taking a sip of her soda. She set it on the deck and reached for the sunscreen, deciding that it would be better to put some on and avoid the sunburn. She slathered the sunscreen over her skin and then relaxed back in the chair, feeling the sun warming her body. "So what are we going to do today?"

Takahiro shrugged as he laid back in his lounger. "Whatever we want to," he said.

"You mean they didn't give you some itinerary of everything you need to do and every place you need to go on the cruise," Brid answered, tone dripping with sarcasm.

"No and I am glad. Its gets exhausting having every moment of your day planned out to the minute," Takahiro muttered. "Do you know how many times I have been told there isn't time to stop for a photo or a coffee or a soda or even a burger because it isn't in the itinerary?"

"No I don't," Brid answered honestly. "I guess we could both use the break."

Kory

Old 04-28-2015, 11:14 PM

Finishing their pastries went a lot faster than Daisy thought it would, and before she knew it they had both drank their tea and were thanking the woman behind the counter and walking away. Daisy was feeling more comfortable by the minute and she realized that her heart was beating at a normal rate, so normal that she couldn't even feel it in her chest.

"So," Tom said as he turned on his heels to stand in front of her and stare her square in the face, a wide, toothy smile spread across his features. "What do you want to do?" He asked. Daisy only shrugged,

"I've never been on a cruise... What do people normally do here?"

"Well..." He started walking and Daisy quickly followed suit. "There's a massive shopping center here. There's a pool, there are plenty of opportunities for sports and entertainment, we could even go on deck and watch the ship depart."

Daisy listened. "Well... I didn't agree to this cruise because of all the stuff on the boat." She admitted. "I came here to be with you." Daisy smiled sweetly at him, feeling an overwhelming pride in her chest when he returned her smile. "So, we can do whatever you want to do."

They walked side by side, awkwardly for a while as Tom thought of what he wanted to say in response. He opened his mouth, but decided against talking and only offered a smile towards Daisy instead. At the last minute, he decided to talk.

"Maybe we can go to the pictures? It's been a while since I've sat and watched a movie." Daisy nodded and they walked side by side towards the direction of the theatre. (Though neither of them knew what direction that was!)

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-02-2015, 08:42 AM

Astoria and Felix were talking about fight scenes in movies for quite a while, before Felix decided to return to his room until later. Astoria agreed, but at the last moment stopped him.

"Hold it," she said, and whipped out her phone. She opened Snapchat on it and pointed it towards herself and Felix.

"Smile," she told him, and he gladly obliged. She took the selfie, added a tagline, "Felix says Hi," and sent it to her parents. She turned to him.

"Hope you didn't mind that," she said. "I just wanted to send that to my parents."

"It's cool," he said. "Hey, uh, do you want to go somewhere later, like, before or after lunch? Like the theater or arcade?" Astoria's eyes went wide.

"They have an arcade too?" she asked. "Is there anything they don't have on this ship? The arcade sounds good. After lunch." Felix nodded. "Okay then, I'll see you." Astoria waved.

When she was sure he'd gone into his room, Astoria flopped down on her bed. Felix was even more amazing in person than in his music videos. He was SWEET.

She looked at her phone, hearing a beeping noise coming from it. Her mother had texted her back after seeing her photo.

You both look adorable!

Astoria smiled at the message and texted her mother back, saying thanks. She took out her headphones and listened to music for an hour.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-02-2015, 10:48 PM

By mid morning the pool area was beginning to fill up and Brid was becoming a bit antsy from all the people. She tried to mask it and outwardly remain calm, but Takahiro's hawk-like eyes seemed to see right through the mask in one glance.

"You want to get out of here?" He asked casually and Brid nodded, relieved to go but a bit unnerved by how well he could read her.

They gathered up there stuff and made their way back to the suite where Jenkins offered to have their wet things laundered and dried for them. Brid changed into cut-off jean shorts and a tank top, and then went into the bathroom to run a brush through her red hair. She pulled it back into a braid to get it out of her way and went back downstairs, where Takahiro was already waiting on the couch.

"What would you like to do now?" He asked as Brid sat down on the couch.

"Why don't you pick," she answered. "What things do you miss getting a chance to do?"

Takahiro thought for a moment before answering. "I haven't seen a movie in awhile."

"I have a listing of the movies playing in the theater," Jenkins said, seeming to appear out of thin air. "Or there is a wide variety of movies to be accessed from the in-suite data base."

They looked at the movie listing and decided to go to the ship's theater and save the in-suite ones for later. After thanking Jenkins and getting directions to the movie theater, they left the suite. As they walked Brid became more aware of people stopping to look and point, recognizing Takahiro. Maybe he wasn't as famous and well known as say Jackie Chan or an American singer or movie star but it was apparent that he was making a name for himself here.

"Is it weird getting recognized everywhere you go?" Brid asked as they walked towards the marquee for the theater.

"It is but its even worse back home in Japan," Takahiro answered. "Here I am not that well known yet, though that is definitely changing, but at home I get mobbed by excited girls all the time."

At the movie theater, much to Brid's surprise, Takahiro picked out tickets for the new Cinderella movie. "I like your American fairytales and love is a beautiful thing," Takahiro responded at Brid's questioning look.

"I haven't met many guys you like to watch chic flicks," She answered.

"Chic flicks?" Takahiro asked a slightly confused and embarrassed look on his face.

"Movies targeted towards the female population," Brid answered, hiding a smile. It was cute to see him slightly stumped still by American slang and remember that, though he spoke English well, he was not originally from here.

"Sorry, I am still learning all the American slang terms," he said with a shake of his head.

"No worries," Brid said as they made their way to the snack counter. "I still get stumped at times myself."

"But this is your home land," Takahiro said. "How do you get confused?"

"I don't keep up with pop culture like most people, girls especially," Brid answered as they ordered large drinks, some skittles and a large popcorn. "There are more important things to take up my time on the ranch."

"On the ranch?" Takahiro asked as they made their way to their seats. "Another American slang term?"

"No, I actually work on a horse ranch. I discovered at my last foster homes that I had a way with horses," Brid answered sitting down. "After I left, I made a living riding and training horses, moving from place to place."

Kory

Old 05-04-2015, 08:04 AM

"Why don't you just admit it?" Daisy whined to Tom, but Tom wouldn't hear it,

"I know it's around here somewhere. This is where I'm sure they would have the cinema." He responded, with slight embarrassment in his voice, that didn't make Daisy feel any mercy for him, though, they were lost, and Tom was too proud to ask for directions! Men! Or maybe, Daisy thought later, Tom was too shy, or too embarrassed?

"I promise I won't get mad at you if you just admit that you don't know where we're going." Daisy said, but Tom didn't really pay much attention to what she said, instead he was staring at the directory in the middle of the area, trying to locate the theatre without mistakes.

"You're already mad..." Tom mumbled, but it wasn't low enough that Daisy couldn't hear.

"No, I'm not mad!" Daisy found herself yelling a little, she calmed her voice and spoke normally. "I'm just a little upset, you know? I was really looking forward to seeing a movie."

Tom laughed a little,ms till managing to keep his pleasant composure. "Whatever happened to, 'I just came here to spend time with you'?" He asked. Daisy snorted,

"That's still true. I do want to spend time with you, it's just... I don't like being lost. This is a HUGE ship! I am already constantly worrying about things going wrong, I'm just scared we won't find our way back, or we won't find out way to the cinema." Daisy explained, and that was all true, she really was worried about being lost, still, the other reason why she was upset was because she was annoyed that Tom didn't want to ask for directions... Why couldn't he admit that they were lost?!

"It says here that it's to the left of the food court and right passed a Hot Topic." Tom straight expend himself out and hooked his arm for Daisy to grab and he'd lead her to the theatre. "I'm so sorry that this happened. But please, allow me to lead us to this location and if it's still wrong, then I will ask for directions, alright, Daisy?"

Daisy slipped his arm into his and nodded, and once more, they were off in the, (hopefully) right direction of the cinema.

To Daisy's surprise, they finally made it, but by the time they had reached the ticket counter the movie Daisy had wanted to see was full. A new release, of course, everyone wanted to see it. Instead, they settled for going to see a movie Tom had wanted to watch: Paddington.

As they took their seats in the theatre, which wasn't even a quarter full, Tom was uncontrollably excited, he explained,
"I've read the Paddington books as a child!" This, didn't really impress Daisy, but it was pleasing for her to see him look so happy and amazed that he'd finally see his favorite book character on the big screen.

The movie started and Daisy soon realized that this movie was not a bad choice after all. Besides, she'd stole a few glances at Tom every now and then and it was a little funny to see him staring wide-eyed and in awe at the screen, watching Paddington Bear sliding through the stairs in a bathtub. Yes, this wasn't a bad choice after all!

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-04-2015, 10:15 AM

Astoria walked out of her room to get some fresh air. It was nice to be here. The salty air was a change from the noisy environment back home. It was quiet and peaceful, and best of all, she did NOT have to study or do any chores. Her mother was right, this was a once in a lifetime chance. She was glad that this happened to her at the age of sixteen, when she could really enjoy something like this. Well, there was the fact that she was going to spend it with Felix Newman and that... gave her mixed feelings.

"Is there anything you would like, Miss Wells?" Sebastian appeared next to her so suddenly, she jumped. "I'm sorry if I scared you, miss. It was not my intention."

"Oh, no, it's cool," she said. "And I told you to call me Astoria, Sebastian." Sebastian smiled at her and nodded.

"Is there anything you would like?" he repeated his question. Astoria shook her head. It was almost lunchtime, and she would have to go with Felix anyway, shortly.

The two of them chatted for a while, about the ship and its many features. Astoria still had trouble believing some of the things that they had managed to fit onto the ship. Finally, Sebastian left and Astoria went into her room to stand at the balcony. She stared at the sea, phasing out of life completely.

"It's quite pretty, isn't it? Even though it's just blue all around." Felix came behind her and smiled. Astoria smiled back at him.

"Yeah, it is," she agreed. And then she realized something. "Wait, how is - how are you here? This is my balcony. Did you enter my room?" Felix chuckled and pointed to a door, different from the one Astoria had used.

"Didn't you know?" he asked. "We have a common balcony. Pretty good idea, actually."

Astoria was confused. "Good idea, how?" she asked. Felix shrugged.

"This is a celebrity cruise," he said. "Obviously, it would mean that every minute that we spend would be publicized somehow. And love stories would make the juiciest gossip. I heard that Tom Hiddleston's suite has two beds in it, one for him and the other for the person who got paired with him. They can't do that to us, since we're minors, but this is what they came up with instead." He shrugged. Astoria blinked.

"O-kayy..." she trailed off. "That's scary."