Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 PM

Kraig Envy
Race: Vampire
Ht/Wt: 6'1"; 160 lbs.
Appearance: [x]
Personality: Grossly rude, mean, sarcastic, and violent. Thinks of humans as disgusting, and women as tools.

][This character reflects me in no way, just to let you know! Haha. Might I add, Ashley, that you're quite beautiful? ^^][

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...
Send a message via AIM to ashlemo Send a message via MSN to ashlemo Send a message via Yahoo to ashlemo

Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 PM

Adalia Luna
Race: Human
Ht/Wt: 5'6"; 125 lbs.
Appearance: [x]
Personality: Sarcastic, fun, and a fighter. She won't back down from anyone, no matter how large or intimidating.

((Oh, shut up. ;3))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2008, 11:14 PM

][You take my compliment and bask in it, woman! D<][

A man with a bummed right eye and a limp in his step slowly crept into a run-down tavern; one that was called "Crescent Inn: A Moonlit Getaway". That's what it was supposed to say, anyway; the sign was worn and the paint was running, thus making it read "Cre cent Inn: A Mo nl Get way". Rolling his one golden eye upon entry, smelling the booze, the death, the blood, the stench of mortals, Kraig held his stomach from beneath his trench coat.

You'd think, since the man hunted down and killed these very beings, he'd be used to their odor and their grime, but he wasn't. His boots clashing loudly with the second-rate wood of the floorboards, the vampire made his way to the counter. Planting his taloned hands on the maple counter top in a loud, eye-catching manner, he stared the bartend down like the man had killed his entire family. A grim smile curled onto his lips, his fangs very visible, but only to the liquor-coated 'tend.
"Where can I rent a room, sir?" he hissed, his voice laced with evil and hoarseness. "I have the money; trust me."
A stammering bartender pointed to a set of stairs, explaining that the hotel was just above the bar. Kraig nodded and thanked him with a chuckle, closing his lips to leave the other humans wondering why the man was so shaken up.

A hand in his hair, Kraig made his way up the old-looking stairs, half afraid that he'd fall through. Coming to a girl behind a counter of her own, he tilted his head. He noticed there were keys lined up on the wall behind her, a cash register fastened sternly onto the counter, and a smile on her stupid, human face.
"I need a room," he barked at her, hoping he could get on her nerves before the end of their talk.

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...
Send a message via AIM to ashlemo Send a message via MSN to ashlemo Send a message via Yahoo to ashlemo

Old 01-28-2008, 12:06 AM

((Ooh, you're feisty, aren't you? xD))

Six 'o clock. Adalia wasn't smiling at the imbecile that noisily made his way up the stairs; her shift was almost over! Eyes of rustic copper slowly fell to look at the man, who was, unfortunately, attractive. He was just another example of the rude, good-looking, stupid male gender. With a flip of her aqua hair, she nodded to the man, a fake smile still fastened to her face.
"I'd love to get you a room, sir, but I'm afraid no assholes are allowed past this point," her smile was even more believable now. "May I suggest, though, you ask like you have an ounce of decency left in your being? I would probably just hand over a key if you did that."

Over his head she glanced again; six 'o five. Time hated her, apparently, due to the fact it was forcing her to deal with every man in this town that had an awful attitude. She hadn't realized she had talked to him so rudely, though, and was living in her own little dream world. A sigh exited her locked, pink lips after a bit of daydreaming, and she stared back at the man across the counter. He looked stunned- like he was better than her and she should immediately apologize for acting the way she had. He wasn't royalty; why should she say sorry?

"Okay, okay, sir," she groaned. "I apologize for mouthing off to you so hastily. I've had a long day, and I don't expect you to care. What can I do to--... for you?" she asked, placing her hands on the counter suggestively.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-28-2008, 12:23 AM

][Sometimes I am, yes. ;D][

Staring at her in slight bewilderment, the man shifted onto his right side after crossing his arms. He couldn't believe anyone talked to him in such a manner, especially someone as lowly as this woman. Something about her was devilishly attractive, though; if she wasn't careful, he'd strap her down and-- he cleared his throat. He watched her look around in annoyance, her dull-colored eyes looking everywhere that wasn't at him. When he felt as if his stare was burning a hole in her, she apologized for her actions. His lips curled into a smile; he'd won. Dumb wench, challenging him like that.

"Whatever. All I want is a basic room- bed, shower- if you don't mind," he growled, glancing behind her head in order to check out the keys. They were old and unsightly; he knew he'd made a mistake coming into something so disappointing. "Oh, and I would love to have a room that won't give me some kind of disease that'll eat my flesh."

His stare continued to rest on her as she turned around, retrieving the key he'd predicted. She seemed to be moving rather sluggishly, and it was making his skin crawl in annoyance and anticipation. Clearing his throat rather noisily, he placed his hand on the counter.
"Hurry along, now," he said, removing his hand to reveal a much larger sum of money than she'd asked for. "I'm not getting any younger."

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 01-28-2008, 04:49 AM

"I wish there were rooms like that, sir," she said, turning around to pick a key off of the wall. Moving slowly in order to annoy him, Adalia jumped as he banged his fist onto the counter. Turning in utter anger, she started to scream at him, but noticed the amount of money placed on the wooden desk. "I see," she smiled devilishly. "Right this way, my good sir."
Nodding her head at him politely, Adalia led the rich man to his room. It was shabby, but she couldn't help it whatsoever; she only worked here. It's not like she owned the dump.

"Here we are," she said. "I hope your expectations aren't set too high, sir; what you see out here is what you get in there."
Sticking the key into the large lock, she struggled to turn it. Getting noticeably angry, the petite girl used both hands and forced the lock open. With a growl, she kicked the door and it opened to her will.
"Don't worry, a strong man like you won't get stuck in there. On the other hand, if you're expecting any women to accompany you in there, you may want to invest in a crow bar," she said with a roll of her eyes.
Stepping out of the man's way, she extended her arms in a Vanna White-fashion, as if to say "here's your prize!" with the lack of a prize, of course.

"I would say come get me if you need any help, but my shift is over. I'll see you in the morning, sir; enjoy your stay. If you do, tell me about it; I'd love to hear something positive about the place," she said, handing him the key. She nodded to him once again, removing herself from his piercing stare. She walked back to the cash register, placing his bill into it, removing the difference for herself. "I'm sure he meant it to be a tip!"
She stuck the money in her pocket, walking by the man once more to enter her personal quarters that were only two rooms away. Winking at him, she pushed her door open and disappeared into her room.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-28-2008, 05:13 AM

][Your role-playing sends shivers up my spine! I'm so glad you're as good as you were before. I regret not finishing that other RP. D':][

The girl spoke to him in a language he'd never found matched before; she thought as he did. She was annoying, greedy, sarcastic, and awful, but she enticed him. He continued to stare at her until she was no longer in his vision. A small cough echoed down the hallway as it was released by his throat, and he entered the room she had opened so violently. Kicking the door shut behind him, the vampire took two deep inhalations of the atmosphere about him.
"Someone was killed in here," he said to himself. "Why does that not surprise me?"

Dropping his large coat to the ground (it made quite a ruckus as it hit the floor), along with the other items of his apparel, Envy was left in nothing but a pair of boxer-briefs. Staring at himself in disgust, he turned the vanity mirror around where it stood. Dragging his exhausted feet across the carpeted floor, the vampire turned out every light in the room, shut the blinds, and crawled into bed. He was lucky enough to be able to sleep, being a vampire, and all; most of his kind couldn't sleep if it were too warm, too bright, too moist, or all of the above.

He did, however, kick off all of the sheets on the bed; the pillows; anything that adorned the bed that he did not want there any longer. Tossing and turning, he, eventually, tired himself out and fell asleep.
Every sleeping session was the same- he dreamed about the life he left behind in becoming a vampire; he dreamed about every pale face that he delved from when he got hungry. He dreamed about murder and blood and chaos; all of this haunted his immortal being like a stake in his heart. He was so used to the unconscious torment that it stirred him not, and he could, in turn, get a good rest.

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 01-28-2008, 05:26 AM

((Are you kidding me, Slade? You're the amazing, spine-tingling one. Anyway, you should stop kissing up to me. I'll destroy you. ;D
I should get some sleep; you should, as well. I'm gonna go take a shower and get some rest. Good night, Whitey, I can't wait to continue tomorrow! <3
))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-28-2008, 05:27 AM

]["Whitey"? That doesn't sound very good. And I'm noooot kissing up to you, I'm only being very obnoxious and showering you with compliments you deserve! You're right, though.. I should go to bed. Good night to you, as well, Ashley. <3][

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 PM

((You make me feel weird. I don't mean "oh, god, I'm being stalked" weird... I don't know. Kind of uncomfortable, but in the good way. xD I can't explain it; excuse my rambling.))

The look in his eyes before he escaped her view was one that could give a girl the shivers by just thinking about its intensity. The money that he'd so graciously given her was burning a hole in her pocket; she'd never received so much in one night (much less from one person)! She withdrew a twenty from her pocket, placed it on her dresser, and left the other twenty in its rightful place.
"Time to have some fun!" she squealed to her reflection in the black-framed mirror.
Hooking her key to the belt loop of her stonewashed jeans, she headed out of her room. Descending the stairs without a care in the world, Adalia hopped over the last three steps, landing before the bartender.
"Hey, Todd. I'll love you forever if you fetch me the usual!"
"Oh, so now I'm 'fetching'?" he returned, winking at her playfully. "Sure; on the house."
"No, no! You've been favoring me too long. I'll pay and I'll tip you."
"Did you marry a rich dude, or did you kill someone? Tell the truth, Lia."
"Shut up and get me the drink, stupid."

Todd did so, pouring in a bit of this and a tad of that. The beverage that the mortal so desired was called the "Vampire's Kiss", ironically enough. The long-haired man placed the small glass on a napkin, sliding the drink across the polished table. A smiling and eager Adalia accepted the drink happily, drawing a long sip from the usually-free drink. She placed the cost of the drink on the table, along with a nice tip, and excused herself from the counter. With a wave "goodbye" to her acquaintance, she ascended the stairs to her room, taking the quickest- and only- route to her abode.
"Nothing like a good Kiss," she said, not realizing she'd said it aloud. She sat in front of her door to escape the smelly, ill-tempered room down below, and gingerly sipped at her drink as if she were kissing the forehead of an infant.

Through her mind whizzed thoughts of the man from earlier; she wasn't sure why. Maybe because he seemed so mysterious; so different, and that always turned her on ((sorry for the harsh terms)), or so she noticed. Sliding a lock of aquatic blue hair behind her delicate, studded ear, she studied her drink as if she'd never seen anything like it before. It seemed as if Todd had made it stronger than usual, the stench of hard liquor stinging her nostrils. Despite the questions and suspicions, Adalia took another longing taste of her beverage, sighing delightedly afterward.
"If I was your vampire," she sang, crossing her right leg over her left. "Certain as the moon. Instead of killing time, we’ll have each other... until the sun."

((How about we make this a past-tense RP with present-tense attributes? Like... taverns; no big cities; villages; forests, but have iPod and whatnot? Musical artist= modern, etc. I know it sounds weird, but I love my music too much to not incorporate it. xD; It is up to you, however; I can just edit my postaroonie.))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-29-2008, 04:55 AM

][I stole your dream-in-the-signature idea. Hope you don't mind.
It seems like we have the same taste in style, as well. Oh. You haven't seen a picture of me, either, have you? You'll see how odd-looking I am and kind of stumble at the sight. xD;
And I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I just don't have a way with words. At all.
Oh. And I love Manson. Ahh~][

"Vampire?" he groaned, springing up from a little less than an hour of sleep. Sliding his muscular, scantily-dressed form from underneath the covers, the vampire cracked the door open to see what all the fuss was about. His eyes wouldn't focus correctly, due to the odd amount of rest, and his sentence begun before he could stop himself- "What is that gorgeous-" his golden eyes finally focused. The woman from earlier. "Err.. Wretched noise?!"
It was a soothing melody; he knew it, but he couldn't be nice to a woman! He couldn't be nice to anyone, but he could lie through his pearly-white teeth. Pushing the door open as noisily as he could, it slamming against the wall as it extended thoroughly, and his vision locked on the being whose pulse tantalized him like no other's.

Stepping out into the hallway's dim light, his muscular figure absorbed all shadows and the minimum amount of light casting so graciously onto his body. Balling a taloned fist, he rubbed his good eye with it, ridding it of sleep and whatever other mess could possibly be hidden in the corners. As her eyes met him, he cleared his throat in order to ready for a long, torturous 'lesson'. He knew his speeches were boring and arduous, but he didn't care at all; the mortals usually hung around and listened to them, anyway.

"May I ask what you are doing, wench?" he snapped, leaning against the wall. "Your presence laced in the scent of alcohol, belting out tunes no one could ever match, due to their ear-shattering quality!"
He pushed himself away from the wall, and he staggered forward in a slight daze.
"Could you please remove yourself from the public, woman? Some people are trying to lead a successful life out here!"
'Not including me,' he thought, half way wanting to admit it to her. Living a lie was harder than he had imagined it when he was first thrust into the life of immortality. Annoying people was all he could do to pass the time in each city he (oh so graciously) visited.

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 01-30-2008, 11:05 PM

((Or course I don't mind.
You mean taste in style as in dream avatars? Oh, yeah, we do. xD;
My style in real life is like that too, I guess, although I wouldn't walk around so scantily dressed.. but I do have boots like those! :'D
Anyway, I doubt anything can weird me out. I'm pretty weird myself, dear.
I looove Manson!
))

"My dear," she begun, placing her glass on the floor beside her. "Most people here aren't trying to do anything. Wanna know how I know that? They'd have more money for a better inn. No one wants to stay here by choice; not even me."
Slowly, she picked herself up from the ground, her back still resting on the wall.
"Secondly, you should probably consider what you're saying before you say it. You tend to come off as a real asshole, you know that?"
As her tongue lingered on the word italicized, she bobbed forward toward him, emphasizing it.

Although he was a large, rude, sack of sh- potatoes, Adalia couldn't help but notice the perfectly divine physical condition he was in. He was sculpted and white, like an ancient Greek statue of a god. If he were to ask her right then and there if she thought he was attractive, she wasn't sure if she could lie and say no, even though she hated him so fiercely.

Drawing a lock of stray, aqua velvet hair away from her face, Adalia looked at the entrancing man. This time, though, she was concentrated on his face, which was equally as handsome as his body. She bit her lip nervously as she realized his eye patch had shifted, revealing a few deep scars and a light blue, filmy, dead eye. ((I hope that's alright.)) Her mouth was, only slightly, hanging agape, and her head was cocked to the side. It was, actually, kind of pretty, but in a disgusting way.
"What happened?" she asked, motioning toward his eye.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 06:33 PM

][Oh, that's great. I love that kind of style. x3 Agh, it's so, excuse my lack for a better term, hot! Anyway, here I am.][

He disregarded the "asshole" comment, although it sounded too much like something he would say, and almost fell backwards at the intrusion of privacy.
"What happened?" he said, almost sadly at first. "I doubt that's any of your business."
He adjusted his patch, his upper lip raised in annoyance. Shutting his mouth after he fixed the adornment that hid his only flaw, he crossed his arms over his chest. He wanted to stay in the hallway and listen to the girl sing, but he refused to let her win in any way.

"...So," he croaked. "Are you gonna sing anymore, or what?"
His golden eye was fixed on her lips; he could feel her annoying glare seething into his flesh. Knowing he'd gone to far, Kraig backpedaled into his room. He slowly shut the door behind him, locked it, and sat with his back against it. He only hoped that her melodies would further penetrate the aloneness and silence that lingered in the air around him, but he couldn't count on it.

Then again... he could. This girl was now out to get him, as far as he was concerned, and she would do anything to tick him off, wouldn't she? Envy was hoping that his reverse-psychology would work on the girl, but he'd never had to use it before. He didn't care about much else, and never had to practically beg for what he wanted. In a sense, that's what he was doing with this girl- one of whom matched his insecurities and discontentment; one who wouldn't back down from him like all others did. This girl was wound around his brain, weaving in and out like no one ever had before.

...Who was this girl?

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-04-2008, 04:07 PM

((Slade, you're fucking gorgeous. Wow. *Flails and talks quickly; incoherently.* Oh. I love Norma Jean, too. xD;;))

"If you insist," she said in regards to his "I doubt that's any of your business" comment. After he raised his lip, she became infatuated with his canine teeth. They seemed large; vampire-like. She'd never seen anything like them before!

And that's when he asked if she was going to sing again. Her glare was harsh; intense, and it was fixed on him so tightly that her eyes almost popped out of her skull. As he backed into his room, she stayed angry and in silence.
"Asshole," she murmured quietly, crossing her arms. "Is my voice really that bad?"
No way, she thought to herself. Stupid dick's gonna have to get used to it!

"Have you ever been a part of something that you thought would never end, and then, of course, it did?" she sang, readying for a bit of a louder note. "Have you ever felt the weight inside you, pulling away inside your skin? Then something had to give. And now the lines are drawn; is this feeling gone? The best parts of this have come and gone, and now that is all that this is. With the reasons clear, we'll spend another year... Without direction, full of fear,but now things will be different."
She exhaled noisily, still bothered by the one-eyed guy down the hall. Bringing her knees to her chest, she hugged them to her body, burying her head into her arms.
"There's nothing simple when it comes to you and I... Always something in this everchanging life; and there probably always will," she sang the line of the song as softly as it was meant to be sung, her face buried in her limbs.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-06-2008, 01:55 AM

][...*Cough.* Wow, "fucking gorgeous", huh? Thanks. As I've said before, you're pretty damn gorgeous yourself. ^____^
Norma Jean= <3
Oh. And so is Rise Against. You have a great taste in music, girly.][

There it was! He had won! The girl was singing, and, in a sense, it was for him. It almost made him burst through his door once more, but he decided to just soak in the moment. If he went out there, he knew he would have to force her to sing again, but he couldn't muster up the strength to allow some girl to win.

Staring up at the ceiling, Kraig sighed aloud. As her voice slowly faded into nothing, he let his head rest against the door. His hands in his hair, he contemplated what he was going to do with the rest of his immortal life. Was he going to continue to spend it alone? He couldn't afford changing someone; what if he tired of them? Worse: what if they left him?
A heart of slow beats almost cracked at the thought of love and loss. It had happened to him once as a mortal...

Shaking his thoughts from his mind, the vampire stood thoughtfully. Pulling his door open, he stomped into the hallway loudly.
"Sing some more," he ordered, placing his hands on his slender hips.
His eye was focused on hers; his lip drew back in a threatening manner.

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2008, 11:03 PM

Head still buried in her arms, Adalia had fallen into an alcohol-induced sleep. It may not have been much, but, on top of her stressful work day, it was enough to make her fall into a sound sleep. The door was unheard by the sleeping, drooling girl, but when he spoke at her, she hopped in her seated position. A hand clutched to her forehead, she stared at him in annoyance.
"What do you want now, you ingrate?" she asked, remembering how he'd treated her all afternoon. She wiped the spittle from the corner of her mouth with a swift movement of her forearm, still staring at him in distaste.

"SING?" she spat after processing what he'd said. "Sing?" she asked again with no expectation for an answer. "Are you kidding me with this? You're unbelievable,-" she was interrupted by her thoughts as she noticed something- she didn't know his name; not even his last one. Scratching her head, she blew it off quickly. "You're such an asshole!
Deciding his new name was "asshole", Adalia stood. It took her a second or so to steady her body, which was rejecting the fact she'd stood up so fast. She noticed that her glass was gone, assuming her friend, the bartender; Todd, had taken it back downstairs.
'He could've had the decency to wake me up,' she huffed in her mind. 'I'll just have a little talk with him the next time I see him.'

She blinked tiredly, sniffling, and she pulled her hair away from her face. Steadying the serious look on the patched face of Mr. No Name, Adalia noticed (once again) how dangerously attractive he just so happened to be. She gulped down a bundle of nerves in her throat, noticing she was blushing, as well. Turning on her heel, she allowed him to stare at her back.
"I can't believe you," she grumbled once more.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-23-2008, 08:03 PM

][Your skills freak me out. You're so good.][

He almost laughed at her indiscretion of her hatred for him. Shaking his head at her, sinking in every loud, disrespectful moment, he decided to wait until she cooled down to speak. He didn't want to have to kill her, after all. Not yet, at least. When her back was facing him and her arms were crossed, Kraig cleared his throat.
"You can't believe me?" he finally uttered. "I've been rude to you all night, wench; this shouldn't be news to you, or anything."
A laugh, once again, almost shot out of his lips, but he held it down. He couldn't believe he was trying to coax her out of her temperament.
"Now sing," he said, used to women gratefully obliging to his every whimper, whim, and shout. He hadn't met a woman so willing to oppose him.

It turned him on.

Scowling at the back of her head, actually noticing her oddly-colored hair for the first time, he squinted a bit. He thought his eye was deceiving him at first, so he decided to touch it. Real hair? Turquoise? He blinked a few times, shaking it off, then appeared in front of her eerily quickly.
"You heard me," he barked. "Your voice is lovely. Sing to me."
Again, he couldn't believe he was coaxing this girl to do his bidding. He couldn't believe he just complimented the bitch, on top of everything else. He stood in silence, battling with himself inside his mind.

What was she doing to him?

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 03-01-2008, 06:29 PM

((Shut up; you're much better than me. D:))

Almost choking on the nothingness that lay in her mouth, she turned around to face him as quickly as she could. Her eyes were open wide; her mouth slightly hung open. The one-eyed mystery man looked at her in a disapproving way, so, on cue, she shut her mouth. Slowly, her hand moved to her face, swiping the hair out of her line of vision. The man still peered down at her, although he looked like he was smirking -menacingly, but smirking nonetheless. For some reason his rude compliment was more meaningful than the ones she'd heard from nice customers and from her fellow employees.. maybe it was because this guy was rude as hell.

"Well, then," she began, her voice a bit raspy from the surprise. "What do you want to hear? Make it quick, buddy, 'cause I'm not gonna wait here forever."

Her arms were crossed against her chest once again, her visage screaming "ANNOYED!" at him, but with a slight twinge of a smile. Another tedious minute or two passed; Adalia sighed loudly. She pushed him into his room (she knew the only reason she overpowered him was the fact that she caught him off guard), and yelled: "Get dressed, Mister Abby. We're going downstairs."

A part of her really hoped he would listen; another part wanted him to stay locked in his room: What was he doing to her?

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2008, 02:25 AM

"'Mister Abby'?" Kraig grunted as he was pushed into his room. "That wasn't very creative, my dea-"
She slammed the door in his face. He couldn't help but smile behind... well, closed doors... and he did as he was ordered. Running his fingers through his hair in a sloppy way, Envy checked his reflection of any flaws.
"Nope," he assured himself aloud. "Everything's fine... 'cept for that god-forsaken eye."
Heaving a sigh of disapproval, he extended an arm and swept up a black and gray-striped shirt, a pair of faded black jeans, and the shoes he'd worn the day before. Within moments, the male exited the room from whence he'd been banished.

"Why are we going downstairs?" he asked as he locked his door. "...And who in the hell do you think you are, bossing me around like that!"
He'd just realized that he complied with every order she'd barked without hesitation. He couldn't just shrivel up and take it- not anymore. That was not him. No one was going to tell him what to do; especially not a girl.

Tightly crossing his arms, he tapped his foot, awaiting an answer. A scoff was held on his handsome face; he knew he wasn't going to intimidate her. That is why she intrigued him. She did not seem to be attracted to him; nor was she afraid. Was this girl some kind of immortal, maybe? One of those succubus things?

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 04-06-2008, 02:55 PM

"I do believe I just got you to do everything I told you to. Therefore, I must be God. Now, let's go. Hurry up now," she said, taking a hold of his forearm. No matter how stubborn the man just-so-happened to be, she knew she could win him over. She had already done it, after all. Just smiling triumphantly, Adalia led the stranger down the wooden stairs, glancing over her shoulder at him once. As they hit the last stair, she let go of him, staring at him intently.
"Look," she begun. "Be nice. And-" she smirked. "If you don't want me calling you "Mister Abby", then tell me your name!"

She didn't stay around to hear if he would comply with her; she trudged ahead, leaving him to decide if he would follow- she gave him the choice. But, before he had much of a time to choose, she looked over her shoulder at him. A wink was sent across the room before she sat herself at the bar (it was busier now, due to the later hour), and smirked at the bartender.
"The usual, Todd," she said, reaching out to pet a tangle out of his long hair. "And I'm not having you fetch anything this time."
The bartender just laughed, giving her a friendly peck on the top of her turquoise head. After her drink was mixed and served, Todd tended to the other customers, who were growing impatient.
"Thanks, babe!" she said as he left her. She hopped off of the stool, and shot the mystery man another look.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 05:39 PM

To follow, or not to follow? That is the question.
To follow, that is the answer.

He pushed his hair away from his eye patch, clearing his throat loudly as he neared her. As soon as he was sure he had her attention, Kraig took her by the waist with a strong hand, and led her back to the stairs. He downed her drink in one gulp, and, as soon as her stare was strangling him, he said:
"My name is Kraig. Don't ever call me "Mister Abby" again, or I'll have to rip your throat out of that cute little neck of yours."
He grabbed a lock of her hair, yanking her down to his seated level on the stairs. He took a whiff of her neck-- her life source, and released her.

"Answer me. Why are we here?" he asked, standing up. He knew she was freaked out-- maybe even scared. Her heart was beating rapidly and he could hear it. There was something infatuating about this mortal; she had him smelling and following and stuttering. Something about her was... right, for lack of better terminology.