Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2007, 09:20 AM

He gave her a warm smile back and stretched out. "So. Wanna hang out or something? It's going to be full moon."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 11-09-2007, 02:56 AM

(sorry it took me so long to post...I broke my computer... :oops: )

"That would be nice, I love to take walks outside when the moon is shinning brightly." Gwen stood up and brushed the wrinkles out of her skirt. She put out her hand for Jack to grab. "I know of a great place to go."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:20 AM

((that sucks! ))

Smiling he took her hand and got up. "Cool." he simply said before wrapping his arm around her. "Let's go then." Anxious to know where she wanted to go. Jck was new here and didn't know anything.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 09:49 PM

They walked for awhile till they came to a large tree that it's branches stretched out far and were low enough to climb. "This is were I go to read, I love it." She walked over to a low hanging branch and climbed it . "You know how to climb right?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-10-2007, 08:16 AM

Smirking he took an other branch and sort of jumped onto it. "Never did something else!" he smiled. "I'll race you to the top." he said and looked at her.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 11-13-2007, 12:05 AM

She gave a playful smile, "Okay, one...two...three..go!" She had climbed that tree so many times she knew the fastest way to the top.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-13-2007, 09:26 AM

Jack was like a squirrel, fast and quickly fininding the fastest route. then when he got to the top Branch he was greeted by the sight of her shoes. "Okay, you win this time." he smiled.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2007, 11:00 PM

Gwen quickly positioned her self to where she could sit down on a large branch. She took a deep breath of the evening air and let it out slowly. "The view is great from up her. You can see the everything from up her. Isn't it beautiful?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2008, 10:58 AM

He nodded and smiled some. "Yeah, it's just gorgeous...' he whispered before he just looked at the sky, sighing some in relaxation.

"You know...I think I'm going to like it here eventually..."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2008, 12:32 AM

Gwen looked at Jack and gave him a reassuring smile, "I hope so." She looked back up at the sky and remembered her first day at the school. She remembered how different everyone made her feel and she was happy now that she could help someone like her get more comfortable with the school.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-10-2008, 06:31 AM

Jack relaxed as he looked at the sky. HIs arms resting in his lap as he then returned his gaze to Gwen. "I'm glad I met you..." he smiled. "I just know that we're going to be great friends." he said before turning to her.