0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to 0_Kam_0

Old 01-20-2009, 06:43 PM

Here is where I will post the Profiles for my roleplay.

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-20-2009, 06:53 PM

..:: Who controls my every thought ::..
[{ 0_KAM_0 }]
..:: This is what I was born as ::..
[{ Seth Andrew Mason }]
..:: But this is what I prefer ::..
[{ Seth or SAM}]
..:: This day is Mine ::..
[{ 11.14.90 }]
..:: How many times I've celebrated ::..
[{ 18 }]
..:: What are those parts I have ::..
[{ Male }]
..:: Just those little quirks ::..
[{ I am very friendly. Outgoing and sweet. I have a bit of a tempur if messed with but other than that, I am pretty relaxed and calm. }]
..:: Do you want to know who I am ::..
[{ My parents spilt when I was ten. I don't blame myself though. They aren't really that rish but I do get what I want most of the time. I'm not selfish or anything just needy. }]
..:: The Song of my life ::..
[{ Go-Getter Greg by: Ludo }]
..:: What color I always prefer ::..
[{ Dark Orchid }]
..:: Anything I left out ::..
[{ None }]

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-24-2009, 12:43 AM

Remaro
Daniel Edward Patterse
Dan or Danny
Male
I'm quite random at times and any of my friends will gladly agree to that. I'm fairly quiet despite my appearance and normally agree to most things just to keep the peace. The only time I'll raise my voice to shouting level is if I've had too much sugar or if one of my friends are in trouble. I'll always discard my own feelings to look after others first which makes me go through the odd depressed stage, again hidden from others.
Mum died when I was really young so I don't remember much about her. I live with my dad and older brother Richard. We're really close but Richard's been living by himself for the past two years. My life's been pretty good except for a rough patch when I was fifteen. For some reason (Can't remember what) I went through a depressed stage, starving myself and poisoning myself with all sorts of popular stuff back then. Luckily I'm alright now and it hasn't been that bad ever since!
Somewhere by Within Temptation
Teal
I've got a couple of scars on my wrist, I won't say why.

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-08-2009, 10:31 PM

[{Damien_oak}]
[{Talen trachian}]
[{Tal}]
[{July 5}]
[{18}]
[{male}]
[{really sweet all the time and hard not to get along with. someone who will listen to what you say and always have something to say back. Perfect for anyone who wants someone to talk to. }]
[{Ran away to live with his aunt, he told his parents who freaked out and kicked him out. He never has told any of his other family or friends that is he gay for fear of what they might say. }]
[{100 years by five for fighting}]
[{green}]

Insane Cricket
(・・^...
Banned

Old 02-09-2009, 11:41 AM

I would like to point out that in the rules of your roleplay you stated that characters could not be female, and yet you left a slot in the profile forms for gender. That seems a little pointless, as you've already limited characters to only being male.

Though I think maybe limiting characters to only one gender is a little drastic. I guess there's no place for women in the world you've created, no mothers or female best friends of characters.

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 10:16 PM

[{Shmougie}]
[{Kaitou Hikari}]
[{Tou, kai, just kaitou is fine too}]
[{May 12th}]
[{19}]
[{Male}]
[{hard working, soft, pushover, sweet, cries easily}]
[{Both his parents died when he was around 13, so Kaitou and his little brother Tomo were forced to live with his grandma, who believed in the old methods of teaching your kids: Beating, spanking, etc. Although she was cruel at times, he learned alot from her; sowing, baking, cooking.Thankfully she never laid a hand on his little brother. By age 16 his grandma was so old she died in her sleep and he was in charge of taking care of both him and Tomo(7). He now lives off both the inheritance and his job as a waiter to pay for his and Tomo's(now 10) schooling. he's going to medical school to be a doctor and help the sick since his parents died from a fatal disease.He was in love with a man once, his biology professor. Kaitou found out that he was leaving and gave him a kiss, trying to explain his feelings they had one passionate night, but when Kaitou woke up he was gone. Kaitou found out later that the man got married, which left him broken.}]
[{'Best I ever had' - Vertical Horizon}]
[{Indigo}]
[{He loves to read, and he absolutely loves children. He can't leave anyone whose in need.}]