AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to AlexandraAnn

Old 09-25-2009, 03:27 PM

Genre: Modern, Action
RP difficulty: Simi-literate to literate
RP thread: Here!

Hello and welcome to 2035's OOC thread! Here you can ask any questions regarding the RP, get answers from the Q&A about the RP, post your character application, or simply discuss the RP.

Skeleton:
Character name:
Role: (supporter, opposer, infected, etc.)
Weapon(s): (optional, don't go overboard!)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

Last edited by AlexandraAnn; 09-25-2009 at 05:07 PM..

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2009, 03:27 PM

Q&A

Q: What are the supporters?
A: The supporters are those who feel that killing the infected is the way to go.

Q: What are the opposers?
A: The opposers are those who feel that there should be some other way to battle the illness.

Q: Are the infected zombies?
A: No. Unlike zombies the infected are highly intelligent. They simply lack who they once were and have no mercy or regret.

Q: How does one become infected?:
A: The infection is spread through bodily fluids. Saliva, blood, etc could cause one to get infected. Meaning that if they are touched by the bodily fluids in any way, even if it's just on their skin, they are infected. Please keep in mind that the characters do not know this.

Q: Are there any particular characteristics for an Infected? Like appearance alternations, etc...?
A: The appearance almost always remains the same unless they are severely torn up when they become infected. The most notable change is within their personality and way of moving. Once infected, they move much faster and more gracefully than most humans.

Q: How do you recognize someone as infected?
A: If you knew the person before the change you would be able to tell by the personality changes. If not, it's mosly based on their fluid like movements and way of holding themselves. They're accustomed to the increase of speed that the illness has brought them and either forget to hide it and move abnormaly fast or try too hard to hide it and move far too slow. They tend to slink when they walk and stand rigid when not moving.
Conversation is another way to find out. They tend to get annoyed quickly and reply angrily. They're also usually overly offensive about how they "aren't" infected.

Q: This is a modern RP so does that mean there is no magic allowed?
A: Exactly. The only weapons that can be used are ones that can actually be found.

Last edited by AlexandraAnn; 09-27-2009 at 08:38 AM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-25-2009, 04:25 PM

Hello, may I join? :)

Character name: Arian Sith
Role: Infected
Weapon(s): No preference, whatever he can get his hands on and use, he uses.
Personality: Cheerful and generally nice most of the time, but can turn on a whim and become sadistic and blood-thirsty.
Bio: Formerly a pizza-delivery boy, he was infected while on a delivery, when one of the infected had grazed him. At first Arian did not notice anything wrong, but by the time he did, it was already too late. He has since then stopped aging, and gained inhuman strength as well as the ability to heal very quickly, as long as he has enough nutrients to supply his body. Forgetting all about his past life, Arian became absorbed in his new rebirth as an Infected. Most of the time flashes of his old self could still be seen; cheerful, happy to help others out, and easy-going. But sometimes, with or without a trigger, he would become dangerously violent, tearing apart any living creature he came across, infected or not. His strength exceeds his body, and he often damages himself when striking too hard or moving too fast, and thus he had to repair himself by sewing the body parts back on and then regrowing the tissues between the limbs. Arian is incapable of feeling physical pain. (another reason why he often sends his own body parts flying) He looks just like a normal uninfected human being appearance-wise.
Appearance:
Extra: Arian is very hard to kill as long as his head remains undamaged. However, if his head is damaged, it would take three times the amount of his usual time to heal, and his speed greatly decreases. If the wound he sustained is a burn-wound, it would take even longer.

Last edited by Antagonist; 09-25-2009 at 04:45 PM..

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2009, 04:39 PM

Of course! :yes:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-25-2009, 04:43 PM

Thanks! ^_^
Oh, and I forgot to add that other than the odd stitch marks he has all over his body, Arian looks just like a normal human being.

Is there any particular characteristics for an Infected? Like appearance alternations, etc...?

EDIT: Also found a mistake I made on the term for Arian's speed >_> It's decreases, not reduces...gah. *headdesk*

Last edited by Antagonist; 09-25-2009 at 04:45 PM..

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Existence View Post
Thanks! ^_^
Oh, and I forgot to add that other than the odd stitch marks he has all over his body, Arian looks just like a normal human being.

Is there any particular characteristics for an Infected? Like appearance alternations, etc...?
The appearance almost always remains the same unless they are severely torn up when they become infected. The most notable change is within their personality and way of moving. Once infected, they move much faster and more gracefully than most humans.

I'm going to add that question to the Q&A as well, it's something that's handy to know. :yes:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-25-2009, 04:51 PM

Thanks for the clear-up, I was hoping I hadn't made my character too humanish XD

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2009, 04:53 PM

Of course. :) If you have any more questions just let me know. :yes:

I'm going to wait for a couple more people to join before I start it, I think.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-25-2009, 04:56 PM

Great, this seems really interesting. ^_^

Could you please put in the modified version of my profile into the RP thread? I noticed some mistakes I had and edited a bit ^^;

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2009, 04:58 PM

Hehe I hope it remains that way as it gets going.

Sure thing! :yes:

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-26-2009, 07:39 PM

Awesome! What an interesting RP! I'd like to join!! :1

Character name: Kilik

Role: Infected.

Weapon(s): Dual .454 Casull Revolver.

Personality: Independant, calm, and always quiet. A clear thinker, always assessing the situation before acting. He's attractive and charming, a good trait that allows him to blend in with the humans if needed. He's not usually into violence - he only kills if the Supporters are the first to throw the stone.

Bio: Kilik used to work at a motorcycle repair shop, for he has a passion for bikes. Escpecially crotch rockets. He had many friends, though he was always independent. He was often seen in his own garage, working on his own bikes most of the time. Kilik was kind and generous - always gentleman like. Holding doors open for people whereever he go, helping out people who need any.
For now, it is unknown how he had turned into an Infected. All that is known about him is that suddenly, he awoke in the middle of the streets, his Suzuki GSX1300r flipped on it's side next to him. Dazed, but surprinsgly alright with no broken bones from the crash, he stood up. As he did, though, he heard a yell behind him. He turned, seeing a mob with guns, crossbow, and moltive cocktails. Confused, he stepped forward to the mob, about to ask them who they were. But one of them shot a shotgun at him, blowing a hole in Kilik's chest. Surprised and shocked, Kilik thought he was going to die. But he didn't. He staggered back from the shot, but did not fall. Miraculously, he was even able to stand up straight! Suddenly though, his shock slowly died out, replacing it with an unimaginable rage of hatred and anger. Blinded by the ferocious emotion, Kilik slaughtered the whole mob, not even knowing what he was doing. But as the rage supressed, and Kilik came back to his senses, he saw a piles and piles of bloody corpses on the road. Realizing what he had done...he just smiled. Without feeling any guilts, regrets, or mercy, he turned around and lifted his GSX1300r from its sides. The key was still in the ignition, so he turned it. The engines of the bike turned alive. He got on, and sped away. From that point on, he lived his life as an Infected, surviving against the Supporters.

Appearance:

Extra: Even as an Infected, Kilik still has a passion for bikes. He rides his trusty black Suzuki GSX1300r, with his dual revolvers close at his side.

I hope this is okay! Any changes needed to make, please tell me.

Otherwise, can't wait for this RP to open! :1

Last edited by Kilik; 09-26-2009 at 08:09 PM..

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2009, 08:23 PM

It's great! :yes:

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 09-27-2009, 12:54 AM

Character name: alice
Role: infected
Weapon(s): her nails being sharper then a knife
Personality: she has lost her mind and most of the times she will kill without thinking making her very dangerous at times other times she is a very hyper girl who seems normal enough
Bio: alice had been a sicentists daughtor and with her help he found out nothing that wasnt already known (never said they were good at what they did). one night her and her father were working alone in their basement when one of the infected they were studing got free from its cage they faught to try and get away but they were both infected first her father who later was killed by a mob and then her. she didnt know she was infected so after everything got setteled she made her mother and younger brother leave giving both of them a kiss virtually ending both of their peacefull lives. she now lives alone in her house only leaving to kill without thinking she is still trying to find a cure alittle of the time but now she is mostly into making herself look perfect for the mob that will one day try and (fail) to kill her.
Appearance:
Extra: her hair is down to her feet she had it grown that far down before but now its in her face

this sounds good
if i need to change anything just tell me i will

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2009, 01:31 AM

Your profile is fine. :yes: Feel free to post when ever you want to!

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 09-27-2009, 04:50 PM

alright ^_^