Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2010, 04:56 AM

finx15: Oh, no it's alright! :3 Like I said, I do the same thing sometimes, haha. It's not a problem, I knew what you were talking about~ ;P

THE RP IS NOW OPEN! :)
We have the main characters we absolutely need for the beginning, so we can go ahead and start! Feel free to keep working on any additional characters or your primary character if you haven't already.

If you are a member of the Order, you could post a sort of flashback narrative about your past (or whatever part was erased) - i.e, maybe a near-death moment as a child, or how your parents met, etc.

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-01-2010 at 07:16 AM..

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 11-01-2010, 09:01 PM

Name: Celendre
Species: Demon
Race: Nine tailed fox demoness.
Appearance: A quite short and very slim builded elven look a like girl with a tan obviously from being outside a lot, big and quite scary white prying eyes in which often the reflection of what she's appearing to be looking at can be seen, small lips that are of a skin coloured pink (so from afar you'd barely be able to see them if at all), almost white creamish coloured hair which is very soft like a fur. She always has one tail, so her elven form is not perfect. She can choose to have her humanoid form be less constricting by allowing more of her fox appreance come through, for example her fox ears instead of her elven ears. Since she would be considered a barely 2 year old in human years the control over her powers is not always that... Flawless. Her fox form is of a pure white, her eyes totally black.

Personality: Multiple really... Cele can be a grownup, or a lollipop licking kid... Sometimes sadistic threatening and plain intimidating, other times uberly cute, sophististicated and the example of manners, it really depends on herself. Adventurous, playfull, stubborn and fierce at all times.
Background: (long text >:O)
Cele grew up between ones like her in a huge forest, had a lot of friends, an almost perfect life really. She had nine tails instead of one like all the other fox demons (except for her parents of course), not that that really mattered to her personal. It only meant she was more powerful, white and immortal.
Celendre was raised to be a royal and noble greatly powerfull magician. Her talent for magic makes her a fierce and feared opponent.
Her clan opposed the King from the moment he sat on the throne, simply because they always go their own way, before that one king this had never been a problem. But the damn guy wanted their clan to bow for him as he wanted all the others, and that's when Cele had been chosen to join the rebellians. In the end she was the perfect candidate, young yet experienced, strong and sophisticated. Why not her parents? They had to stay in the clan of course, to keep everything going as their daughter would would make clear to what side they, the demon foxes, belong after all. Cele never thought though, that she'd be so easily accepted into something so important as the 'order' as the humans call it.
Misc: Cele does anything for sweet fruit like strawberries, mangoes, pineapples, oranges, like that. Give her something sweet and she's yours.
The girl is able to bend the elements with a flick of her wrist, a gift from her lineage, a gift she is almost always dependant off. It saved her from plain depression and being kicked out of her clan, literally. It is her magic too, that allows her to learn any language. Everything she hears she can understand and say herself, nothing more.

Cele had an accident in her past that leaves her handicapped in a small thing (to her that is), she can cover it quite well so I'll leave it for you guys and your charries to find out. It's the reason she's dependant of bending the elements in case you were wondering about that part.

Finally. Done.

Last edited by diamondt; 11-02-2010 at 08:58 PM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2010, 09:07 PM

diamondt: Yay! I was wondering where you disappeared to. Anyways, I forget... I know you were in the Order, but are you one of the two most powerful ones? o3o; I don't remember...

Mischievous Nocturne

Old 11-02-2010, 01:16 AM

HOLD UP, CHILD.
First of all. Is there really a spot left for the Order? If so, I'm totally getting in on that hot mess. Secondly, I have an idea for an interesting twist. I'll PM you about it. And thirdly, I'll be wanting to make another character, so leave some space open.

diamondt

Old 11-02-2010, 03:30 PM

I was supposed to be, but sez took the most powerfull o.0 Or did she? XD
Yay for Immortal little Cele XD Or why she is in the order... Do I need to add a little section just for that? :o
Now I forgot the situation the king must have scraped off the earth... =.= Looks like the profile is incomplete.
I'll go edit those sections right now.

Last edited by diamondt; 11-02-2010 at 08:42 PM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2010, 04:29 AM

diamondt: Haha, well there are two more powerful ones, so you can be the other one if you'd like! :3

Mischievous Nocturne: Well, the only left spot for the Order is under reserve for someone currently working on their character. However, I'll reply to your PM about the idea and I'll tell you an idea that I had as well~ ;]

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2010, 11:46 PM

~^^~ Niche would probably like someone doing the fighting for her anyway, or you just feed her and she does the rest. xD She has a black hole for a stomach, though I think she might eat Carp the furret at some point ^^"

diamondt

Old 11-04-2010, 03:24 PM

xD Ah yes indeed, the black hole known as Niche her stomache. It's a high chance Cele will be all 'hood girl' *rolls eye as she lets an apple tree grow from the appleseed out of her own little seed pocket she always takes with her*

Mischievous Nocturne

Old 11-08-2010, 03:07 PM

RAWR RAWR RAWR. Working on my character sheets now! I'd love to start soon, I need gold. Finally got enough for a top (well... I cheated, I saw bandages and bought them instead) but now I can't afford the bloody wounds or pants. Makes my eyes water. I need gold... ;_;

Last edited by Mischievous Nocturne; 11-08-2010 at 03:34 PM..

Mischievous Nocturne

Old 11-08-2010, 03:34 PM

Name: Daemon
Species: Demon
Race: Herukage, demons who can manipulate fire and darkness
Appearance: Daemon has short but shaggy raven hair with fiery red tips, and blood red eyes, outlined in somewhat thick eyeliner and a marking under his left eye. He switches outfits often and dresses in nearly all black and has a fashion-fetish for buckles and chains. His sharpened nails are painted black and his skin is a soft, slightly tanned hue.
Background: No one is quite sure where exactly he came from, but he appeared one day severely wounded at the Eresante Castle, and has lived with the royal family ever since.
Personality: With a passion for fashion and an ego the size of a dragon, Daemon can kill without mercy, and without scuffing up his nails. He can be nearly sociopathic, able to manipulate people and treat them like puppets, and has an uncanny knack of knowing everyone's dirt. He acts as an information broker around the town, and even outsiders from far away lands have come seeking his knowledge. He doesn't have many friends, since he has severe trust issues and usually prefers to be alone. He's extremely skilled with magic and has super speed and phenomenal strength.

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2010, 03:43 AM

Oh geez, Jack XD everyone's favorite gothic drag queen~ :heart: Alright, I still have to add the rest of the characters and profiles to the main list on the RP thread... >3>;

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-09-2010, 03:56 AM

Gothic drag queen??

Shadow Kiara

Old 11-10-2010, 03:12 PM

Gothic drag queens... XD Oh god. Only Jack <3
Anyways! I'd like to get in on this, pretty please :3
I shall prepare my character sheet with haste!

diamondt

Old 11-10-2010, 05:28 PM

Jack~? :o... I don't want to know XD
We'll be awaiting~ >:O

Mischievous Nocturne

Old 11-10-2010, 05:51 PM

Hahaha xD I love the reactions. Aeryth and Kiara, you both know me too well. You should have figured what type of character I'd choose for my main. I'll be making more side characters and Aer is having me play a couple of the NPCs that may come up later! >:B

And for those of you who don't know me that well, I go by Jack xD because I used to roleplay as Jack Spicer on MySpace and that's where I met Aeryth and Kiara. And I seem to be forever affiliated now with dark, goth/emo, feminine characters xD even though I'm entirely heterosexual.

diamondt

Old 11-10-2010, 07:38 PM

I see ^-^ NPC's? Tell meeee =DD I've got an important elemental bender magician way-too-young-to-be-able-to-control-her-energy-well-with-a-fun-secret-and-maybe-a-little-shocking nine tailed fox in the roleplay, I need to know :o

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-16-2010, 07:21 AM

Where'd everybody go?

diamondt

Old 11-16-2010, 02:07 PM

I don't know where evryone went, everything just fell silent all of a sudden o.0 And I can't revive the thread as I don't have an existing character within the roleplay ^^;

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 11-16-2010, 05:11 PM

I'm here! I'm here! I'll try to post later after I get off work. Can't do too much now.

diamondt

Old 11-16-2010, 05:49 PM

Okay~ =3
`

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-16-2010, 11:19 PM

daimondt, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but you should add a bit more to your post. I wouldn't like to see anyone get into trouble.

on the other hand, I would post something in the roleplay, but my last post was among the last three posts in the thread, so I'd like to wait for someone else to post before I get back there, myself.

diamondt

Old 11-17-2010, 06:51 AM

Please explain to me why an okay post would get everyone into trouble, Daemora? o.o

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-17-2010, 11:51 PM

I was talking only about your post, since it consisted of only one word and a smilie face. That's not exactly acceptable, if a Moderator or admin saw that, they'd give you a warning, asking you to make the post longer as well. That's all I'm saying. I personally have nothing against your post.

diamondt

Old 11-18-2010, 06:21 AM

Ah I see... Well to be honest, it isn't again the rules to make a short post, and thus acceptable o.o If you make the same short post again and again in a spamming sort of way, it would indeed not be considered acceptable.
On the other, making a short post would have been my loss, considering we get gold for making long ones =3 Which I think is the way of stimulating Menewshans to post more and longer.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-18-2010, 03:56 PM

It's also a way to make this site very different from Gaia Online, where all you see is spam and other nonsense. When I first started here, I posted a short message in my introductory thread and a moderator warned me about that, even though it was only my first time doing it. And even then, I find that I like trying to add more to my posts and make them longer and more decent, and it kinda bugs me, just a little, when I see short posts.

I didn't want it to seem like I was being mean, or would rat you out or anything, I wouldn't do that to anyone. I don't like being a tattle-tale, which I used to be in grade school, otherwise known as elementary school. I was seven or eight and I was big on getting people in trouble for breaking the rules. I stopped doing that after sixth grade though. Okay, that was all off-topic... xD