Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-23-2011, 03:47 AM

Hello people!! This is the OOC thread for my RP thread. I got this idea mostly from Zetsu (thank you!! :D) that some of the profiles were taking up some space that was meant for the RP comments. So now it is here!! So if you want to join my RP, please post your character profiles on this OOC thread to save some room. So here it is!!

PROFILE EXAMPLES (DO NOT COPY, THESE ARE MY CHARACTERS I'M USING FOR THE RP)

Name: Harumi Uchiha
Physical Description: Height- 5'6; Weight- 110 lb; Dark bluish-purple eyes, black crinkly long hair above her waist, fair skin, wears her headband like Hinata.
Village: Konohagure
Chakra: Fire
Personality: Unlike her uncle, Sasuke, she is very upbeat and open to others. She can get cocky and have a smart mouth, causing her to get into some undesirable situations. There are also times where is very caring and listens to what others have to say. She is and orphan, but she doesn't take that for granted. She is very smart, and she was born with the Mangekyo sharingan, which is very rare. She doesn't use the Sharingan often, though, because she mastered almost all of her clans techniques at an early age. She has fire chakra, like most of her clan does, and she is now a Genin. Her favorite foods are ramen and sweets, and she has a weakness for plushies. When she gets angry, she tries to stay calm, but it fails. She has gotten into some fights before and beat up some boys. This causes some boys to fear her. She is usually seen as a tomboy by her class, and has many friends.

Name: Aiko Harada
Physical Description: 5'2, 100 pounds, pale skin, dark blue eyes, platinum blonde hair below her shoulders, bangs that cover most of her eyes, wears her headband around her arm.
Village: Used to live in Hidden Mist, now lives in Konoha
Chakra: Water
Personality: She is sometimes shy and is Haru's best friend. She is level-headed and doesn't let things get to her as easily as Haru. Very obedient, but when she needs to say something, she says it. She is sometimes lazy and has a thing for cupcakes. Very straightforward and is not as easily pushed around as it seems. She is very intelligent and has an IQ of almost 200. Sticks up for her friends and is very supportive and caring. Currently lives with her aunt and cousin. She is not very interested in becoming a ninja, however, instead in her free time she learns the family business of running a clothing shop.

Name: Jun Yamaguchi
Physical Description: 6'0, 122 pounds, dusty brown shaggy hair, pale grey eyes, fair skin, wears headband around his forehead like Naruto.
Villiage: Moved from the village of Sand, now in Konoha
Chakra: Earth
Personality: He is someone you can call a 'ladies man'. He has a group of fangirls everywhere he goes, although he doesn't even try. No one knows yet, but he has a secret crush on Haru, but is too afraid to tell her. He lives with his mother, who is an employee at the Harada clothing shop. He is silent most of the time and is probably the strongest person on his chakra control. He is very helpful and sensitive to other's comments. He is not really aware about anything else that goes on around him. He has a love of books and is often seen at the library. He is very sensible, but not as level-headed as Aiko. He sometimes has a short-temper, which some of his fangirls see as 'cute'. His dream is that someday he can go back to the Sand Village and become the Kazekage of his village.

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 02-24-2011 at 03:10 AM..

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 02-23-2011, 03:55 AM

Sorry about the space taking in the roleplay OTL

Quote:
Name: Mayu Takara
Physical Description: Medium length light brown hair (curls outwards slightly at the ends), choppy bangs (leans towards the left side), Honey-gold eyes and pale/fair skin.
Personality: Cheerful (yet sometimes eccentric), Confident, Curious, At times she could be dense but overall she's smart (just not smart enough to make reasonable decisions xD )
Nation/Village: Hidden Stone Village/ Currently in Konoha.
Bio: After having her brother run away from home and stole MANY food items from places he passed by on his lone journey, Mayu was left to watch him as he worked to pay back the money at Ichiraku Ramen.
Picture (optional):

(she looks a bit more mature than that o 3o

Name: Hitoshi Takara
Physical Description: Shoulder length to Mayu, Emerald eyes, Brown hair.
Personality: Slightly rebellious, Cares for others, Layed back, Neutral at most times.
Nation/Village: Hidden Stone Village / Currently in Konoha
Bio: After stealing many fruits and such from Konoha, he was "imprisoned" to working at Ichiraku until he fully paid off the debt. At first he worked there to clean until Ichiraku-san discovered Hitoshi had a thing for cooking. Currently at Ichiraku temporarily working a Ichiraku's apprentice. (Hitoshi's a big fan of his cooking by the way)
Picture (optional):

Last edited by Slide; 03-05-2011 at 09:53 PM..

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-23-2011, 10:14 PM

Its okies i didn't really make this ooc thread til late last night so yeah... Thanks though!! I just made this so I didn't have to get as many random emails about characters :P so yesh please enjoy!!

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-23-2011, 11:32 PM

So any of the cannon characters; dont need profiles. Right? :3

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2011, 11:44 PM

Name: Ai "Chi-chan" Chi.
Physical Description: White, layered hair. Orange eyes. Medium height. Thin. Wears Hidden Leave Village headband around her waist, her original Hidden Mist Village one, around her upper thigh.
Personality: Ai is a normal Jounin. She is calmer, but she is somewhat hyper at times, and loves being with other people. Most guys fall for her easily, because of her beauty, and how much self esteem she has. She has a huge crush on Naruto, but never has the nerve to tell him.
Nation/Village (don't make up the names, they must be actual villages): Ai comes from the Hidden Mist Village, which others find hard to believe, because she's so sweet.
Picture (optional):

Name: Yasushi "Yasu" Kurama.
Physical Description: Purple hair. Pink eyes. Tall. His headband stays on his forehead.
Personality: Yasu is generally a harsh male. No one dares pick on his eyes or his hair, because they do not wish to see the "Wrath of Yasushi." He is very quiet, but all of his students respect him.
Nation/Village (don't make up the names, they must be actual villages): Yasu is from the Hidden Cloud Village.
Picture (optional):

----------

And no, Happy, I don't think so. xD

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-26-2011, 03:04 AM

Happy come on now the characters that are already in the Naruto series dont really need a profile. Just the ones you make up in your IMAGINATION *creates a rainbow above head* >.<

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-05-2011, 08:05 PM

*bump*

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-05-2011, 08:26 PM

aww the rainbow is ruined :XD:

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-05-2011, 09:09 PM

Name: Hikaru Daishi
Physical description: Hikaru is about 5''1, his hair is a navy blue color as he wears a large jacket that is the same color as his hair, there are several other parts to his jacket that surrounds him to make it look like they are belts around him. His pants are made out of pure silk as their color is just a little lighter than his jacket and hair. His shoes are almost just like dress shoes, but aren't. They are the same color with his hair and jacket as well. His eye color matches all his clothing even though he tends to keep them barely open if not keeping his head down. He carries a large scythe that helps him control his ability over water but at the same time as a weapon on its own.
Personailty: Quiet, can be cold hearted sometimes but most times is very caring; smart.
Nation/Village: Village Hidden In The Rain.
Bio: Hikaru was born and raised in the Village hidden in the rain, he lived there from the day he was born until he was around the age of 15. Though, on his 15th birthday; it was the very day that the leaf village was attacked by Pain; destroying the village. Throughout his whole life of living in the village hidden in the rain, he had heard about how Pain was their somewhat 'god' but never truly believed anything about it. Though, on that day; Hikaru ran away from home to go see what kind of destruction had happened to the leaf village. Only to figure out later that all the nations were forming together to fight against a new threat called the 'Akatsuki'. Hikaru had heard about the group many times, but never was sure about who they were. Unfortunately for him though; he was also dragged into this war. Once the war was finally over; he snuck over into the leaf village and began to live his life there rather than with the rain village and his family. So far, he had been living in the leaf village for what seemed like only half a year. Throughout those years he had been attending the academy there wearing the leaf village headband on his waist the whole time but hiding his real one in his new home. Wear he obviously lived alone.
Picture:

Slide

Old 03-05-2011, 09:26 PM

Ello, Happy~ o Ao

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-05-2011, 09:32 PM

hai

Slide

Old 03-05-2011, 09:38 PM

I'm bored maan.. = 3=;

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-05-2011, 09:39 PM

Me too.

Slide

Old 03-05-2011, 09:41 PM

Nobody's onn D;

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-05-2011, 09:45 PM

yah. :'(

Slide

Old 03-05-2011, 09:47 PM

Okay now everyones online xD

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-05-2011, 09:49 PM

o.o

Slide

Old 03-05-2011, 09:54 PM

Yeah~ Weird e_e

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-06-2011, 06:20 PM

lolz nice profile happy, but the name sounds familiar though.. >.< just saying but im BORED TO DEATH OwO

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 03-06-2011, 06:24 PM

ldkdgjakjhgjkdgjlak.
Go away, Happy.
No one likes you.
>3>

Slide

Old 03-06-2011, 06:27 PM

MEAN ZETSU IS MEAN .
I like Happy's name though its the Hikaru part thats familiar [[ EHEM, Ouran High School host Club ]]

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-07-2011, 12:00 AM

:OOO No one likes meh....:cry: I knewz it.

*runs in corner and cries*

and yah, i got it from that anime.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 03-07-2011, 12:21 AM

-Snuggles teh Happy.-

THEMANGAISBETTER.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-07-2011, 12:24 AM

O.O

Very true, the manga ish better. ^^; those two havent even shown up in the anime yet; the anime ish too far behind.

Slide

Old 03-10-2011, 02:21 AM

Aww, Happy is emo~

I never read it~ I find myself reading older manga like..Kare Kano or something..