apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 01-13-2008, 12:19 AM

I am really in the mood for sausage stuffed mushrooms or garlic hot wings for some reason. I also keep seeing commercials for a perogie sale they are having somewhere around here fairly soon and the idea of those are making me so hungry, too!!! MMMMM, Subway sounds great, too. OMG! LOL

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 01-13-2008, 12:27 AM

That's because she craves for Subway. I just wish I had a few extra dollars to go get her one.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 01-13-2008, 12:29 AM

I wish I had a few extra dollars too! I could come out there (LOL) and we could all go to Subway and have a feast! Maybe we should all start playing the lottery! hehehe

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to morquarwen Send a message via Yahoo to morquarwen

Old 01-13-2008, 12:30 AM

I want Subway so bad right now, but I cant have what I cant afford lol

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 01-13-2008, 02:27 PM

D: darn it. I came in here and now I want subway too. [/dies]

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2008, 02:30 PM

Oh dear! I had forgotten about Subway... I woke up with heartburn but I was just daydreaming about mozzarella sticks! *sigh*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 01-13-2008, 02:33 PM

lol mmm mozzerella sticks.

We need to stop talking about food or I'm just going to get chubbier XD

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2008, 03:06 PM

LOL, the trick of it is, you think of really great fattening stuff but then go eat a stalk of celery. At least I think that's how the skinny people do it... I wouldn't know. ROFL

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 03:32 PM

Lmao I managed with a piece of French bread. I seem to be a bit nauseous this time, so any bread I eat seems to help it a bit. And it has to be that fresh stuff from the bakery, nothing else tastes good lol

Pink N Purty
Send a message via Yahoo to Pink N Purty

Old 01-13-2008, 03:44 PM

Good Luck!
Yea, i know.. another newbie..
don't mind my avi, im really a girl.
don'tt know why i decided to join..
i already have lots of things going on in my life.
It will be really short to just say good luck,
but i guess you know why im trying to make it long.
point is, hope u work hard enough and be lucky enough to get what you're desiring.. Bye!
*goes and plays sims 2*

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 01-13-2008, 03:51 PM

Morning! :D That talk about Subway made me hungry too... It would have been nice to have a sub, but I fixed breakfast for dinner last night :lol:

The quest thread is looking good! I keep thinking about making one, but I still have no clue what I would quest for right now. The only goal I'm hoping to reach is to have at least 6000 gold by Valentines Day. Maybe between fishing and what little posting I do, I can reach that.

Oh, and I've aquired a new addiction online it seems :roll: I joined MyYearbook a while back, and have been fooling around on there the last couple of days.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2008, 04:01 PM

Hiya Pink...

Jess, I know what you mean about the bread. Fresh bread is always so good. When I was growing up, there was a family-owned bakery right in town and we'd always get fresh loaves every Sunday. My maternal grandmother's family owned it, so we'd get at least 3 loaves, ROFL!

Deniece, I'm on MyYearbook, too. I haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but I think I'm getting there. I keep getting really weird random friend requests and I don't get the codes people use on their names yet either.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 04:12 PM

Thank you pink! I hope you stick around, mene is a great place to be :D

Bleh, Tab went to the store for me last night, her brother gave her his credit card to use to pay for the groceries. Everything is all bagged and in the cart, she swipes the card and they refuse to process the transaction!! So she left it sit, and took my hysterical 9 year old and left the store. Not before getting into it with 2 managers. I really dislike WalMart right now

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 01-13-2008, 06:19 PM

Let me know if that doesn't get resolved Jess. I'll sick my 3 bosses on them and they won't know what hit them.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 06:29 PM

And the bad thing is, Toni needed some of that stuff, for like breakfast and lunch. Not to mention my oranges were in there, really ticks me off. They said 3 days and it would be back on the card, because they DID process it. And they tried to tell him nothing could be done and to take the loss!!

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-13-2008, 06:31 PM

That is a load of crap if I ever heard one.

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 06:35 PM

All this fresh bread talk makes me want to go make some - I've been slacking on the bread making front, I really need to get back on that.

Hope whatever is going on with the credit card gets resolved :/

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 07:19 PM

I hope so too, thats our grocery money for the next 2 weeks lol

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-13-2008, 10:23 PM

It will all work out Jess.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 10:41 PM

So quiet everywhere I go today Lol. Maybe its because of the football playoffs?

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-13-2008, 10:48 PM

That could be. I know threads are getting posted in, just not ones I normally haunt.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:05 PM

Well I can run through threads lol, Ive got nothing but time :D

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:34 PM

That is true Jess, you can post post post. Get to know some of the great people here.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:37 PM

Lol I suppose I could do that :D

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:39 PM

You go girl!!!