sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 03-01-2011, 04:59 AM

I have gotten so many different answers on this it's not even funny. Personally I'm not sure. What do you think?

x_cannibalisticcows
Just call me Hachiko...

Old 03-01-2011, 05:05 AM

I personally could not do anything with my friends, but as I see it - as much as you are comfortable doing. :]

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 03-01-2011, 10:32 AM

In what context?

BlackEggIceBird
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 PM

I would never no ruins it

Kifune_Mio
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2011, 03:22 PM

I find it relys heavily on the friend. Each person is more open about different things as opposed to others. Some people are closed to themselves, and others are open books. It takes some delicate feeling to determine the limits of a friendship without pushing the person away from you. And many times the same person could feel open one day, and distant the next. I believe the reason you are getting so many different responses is because the variables in the relationship can change and bring forth a wide range of results.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 03-01-2011, 07:08 PM

With my close friends, we joke around a lot and do shit like grabbing/smacking asses and the like. There's no kind of "intimate" contact because that makes things fucking weird.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-02-2011, 01:09 AM

With my close friends, we might randomly hug (friendly one-armed) in the hallway at school, and ass grabs/smacks and teasing and whatnot, but seriously, that's it. Definitely no further. That's going to mess up the kind of relationship you have with them.

PixieSunBelle
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to PixieSunBelle

Old 03-02-2011, 07:15 PM

Once a friend and I had sex about 3 years into our friendship. Theres much much more to the story than that but I will spare details. So much more than actually doing it complicated our friendship and ultimately ruined it. We rarely talk anymore.

Disco~
*^_^*
Banned

Old 03-02-2011, 07:49 PM

It really depends what type of friends you are, and it hugely depends on the type of person you and your friend are. Personally, I wouldn't really do anything with my best friends (apart from the fact 80% of them are female) it would just make things to weird.

However, I do have one friend who I've kissed a few times, so we have a running joke that we're friends with benefits.

It's "okay" to go the whole way with your friends, it just depends on what you're comfortable with and what kind of relationship you both have.