happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-15-2010, 02:26 AM

Listening to the story about how Steven had a guy who had a crush on her and she had one back to him. Akio smiled a little softly wrapping his arms around her body gently. "Well I promise you Steven, I wont ever do that to you. I promise." he said confidently as he never had any thought about hurting the one he loved unlike how her previous boyfriend did to her. Though hearing about how Celeste could read minds along with move things were her mind, his eyes widened up in shock. "hey, at least that means if someone is trying to plan any kind of attack, we can catch them before it happens." he said laughing jokingly.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-15-2010, 02:46 AM

Steven laughed alongside with Akio."yeah that is true."She said with a chuckle."Well now we know the upside of that."She said with a smile."I haven't really figured what powers i have since i barely use them.The only power i am aware of is premonition.They usually come when i touch something or even in my sleep.Its sometimes a complicated power.But when i have an intense one i usually gasp loudly."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-15-2010, 03:09 AM

Hearing that Steven didnt really know much about her power along with not being able to use it, only when she was either asleep or when she touched something, Akio tilted his head a little. "Hmm...you really are special Steven." he whispered to himself as he leaned closer, kissing her cheek gently before looking down at Satoko surpringly still asleep. "Well...you want to take a bath so we can wake up?..or do you want to go back to sleep for now?" he asked curiously.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-15-2010, 04:15 AM

She blushed hearing Akio say she really was special.It made her smile.Steven looked up at Akio."Lets take a bath.I think i rested enough."She said with a smile.She sat up and stretched.She then got out though she looked over at Satoko."Should we give Satoko a bath too."She asked as Satoko began to wake up.Steven smiled at Satoko seeing her blue eyes.Steven picked Satoko up."Morning sleeping beauty."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-15-2010, 06:15 AM

Hearing that Steven would liked to had taken a bath, Akio smiled softly nodding as he walked up in front of her with his head tilted to the side. All of a sudden, he had picked her up into his arms when she had picked up Satoko into her own arms. "Than lets take one as a whole family...shall we love?" he asked, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door behind him with his foot as he approached the tub, putting Steven onto the toilet seat, while he turned the water on till it became warm.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-20-2010, 01:35 AM

*delete*

Last edited by happydeath; 12-20-2010 at 06:39 AM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-20-2010, 02:59 AM

[why did you end it? i was swarmed by school ]

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-20-2010, 06:39 AM

(I'm sorry... Idk what got over me...)

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-24-2010, 02:32 AM

[its alright *hug* don't worry about it :) i will edit this post for my post]

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-24-2010, 03:03 PM

(:( I feel so bad....for doing this..)

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-24-2010, 09:28 PM

[don't worry about it. sometimes i get the way you do :) ]

Steven smiled at Akio as she held onto Satoko who reached her arms out to the bath. Satoko loved baths.Especially with her parents since she felt closer to both of her parents. As Akio got the tub filled Steven began to undress Satoko. After satoko was undressed Steven undressed herself as well. Once they both had no clothing on She waited for Akio to stop the water and also get undressed as well.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-24-2010, 11:46 PM

(Thing is...I tend to get this...all the time. :cry:)

As Akio had finally gotten the water level up to a good height, he finally turned off the water and smiled over at Steven along with Satoko as he noticed how the two of them got undressed. Once the water was finally at a good enough height, he ended up undressing himself and stepping into the tub. "C'mon you two. The water is great."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-25-2010, 12:07 AM

[its okay just don't do anything rash okay?]

Steven smiled and got into the water with Satoko as Satoko began to splash the water giggling. "I think she loves baths." Steven said with a chuckle as she sat next to Akio in the water relaxing with her husband and Satoko in the water. She loved the feeling of being like this with her husband. It made her happy. And she enjoyed it. She hadn't felt this relaxed before. Everything had been very stressful since the things with her family and how they didn't have a home. But now they had a home she knew she would be relaxed here.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-25-2010, 07:35 AM

Once Steven and Satoko were both in the bathtub with Akio, he smiled softly looking at how their little baby daughter was having so much fun in the water. After all the drama that had gone on about Steven's family, now that all that had passed over and they were all safe now. Akio really felt like his entire life was going to be perfect from now on as he wrapped his arms around Steven's stomach, hugging her closely toward his own body.

(I'll try...)

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-04-2011, 08:14 PM

Feeling Akio's arms around her stomach made her blush a little. "Hopefully all this drama has ended and now there will only be good and happy adventures." Steven said smiling up at Akio and kissing his cheek as Satoko played in the water and with the bubble soap.