Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 12-12-2010, 09:12 PM

"i have no clue but apparently it sent the demons back for a while" he said. he looked at his self. a horn shouted back at the castle. thts my father we better go maybe they can help us figure this out.he siad

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-12-2010, 09:14 PM

Serenity nodded and she couldn't changed back into her old self again. Serenity grab his hand and hold it tight and saw something a vision it was like a vision from the past and it was happening it again like it did many years ago.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2010, 09:16 PM

jason saw it to.lets hurry and get to my father he will know what to dojason siad and made his way towards the castle.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-12-2010, 09:19 PM

Serenity followed him into his home and liked his home but I don't know how long through. Serenity saw his father was not like her own father but he looks like a kind good man for his own kingdom. Serenity looked around and looked at Jason as well and didn't changed back.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2010, 09:36 PM

jason looked at his father.father. please, what has happened to us. the king sighed.
you have become the couple that stopped the demons the first time they attacked. the demons wont rest since they know that the two are back. you two best prepare. and hello princess serenity he said

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2010, 09:40 PM

Serenity looked at Jason father and went to him a little bit "Sir I don't understand about these demons why did they attacked many years and the people say that only true can send than back and how will that happen Sir?" Serenity looked at Jason father and felt something as well.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2010, 09:58 PM

because they know that in every generation the princess of the angelic kingdom and the prince of the demonic kingdom will be the two to defeat them. they always go after the angelic princess first. he siad

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2010, 10:03 PM

Serenity looked him and thinks to herself "why me come after me and they know we are the strongest ones but I am very weak right now and I don't know how to seal them up again." Serenity looked at his father "How do we seal them up again sir?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2010, 10:08 PM

that will be revealed in good timehe siad

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2010, 10:11 PM

Serenity closed her eyes and saw something big coming not in a good way. Serenity back into her normal self and looked at them "something big is coming and we don't have time as well." Serenity was worried now and hated this as well.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2010, 10:38 PM

maybe we should...he didnt finish. the castle gave a loud rumble. a giant demon appeared in front of them all. he was a giant dragon well well well what do we have here.he said. jason pulled his sword. the dragon chuckled what do you want inferno the king said jason looked at his father. you know him he asked the king nodded he is the leader of the demons he siad. Inferno looked at the prince and princess. i expected more of a challenge but the girl doesnt even have her powers fully.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-13-2010, 04:13 AM

Serenity was feeling bad about it and closed her eyes and saw something a vision but only she can see. "Dear serenity you are ready to have your full power now the princess of goodness what it happen 100 years ago." Serenity listen to her and knew she was growing strong but different like before when she turned into the goodness. Serenity opened her eyes and they were blue like the sky and her power had finally came to her. Serenity turned back into the goodness princess and looked at the demon "Than you will get a challenge than let see if your strong enough to beat me the angel of goodness like before." Serenity stand in front of Jason and was protecting him people saw the goodness was powerful to protect the evilness while it was in the normal foam.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-13-2010, 12:31 PM

jason looked at serenity. that will be easy inferno said then breathed fire at her and jason. jason doged.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2010, 02:25 AM

Serenity was out of the way she had wings of the angels from her family and she was up high in the sky her dress light like in heaven her hair light blue like the sky her eyes like the sea and her weapon the bow and arrows of the angels. Serenity pointed at the demon and shot him hard but serenity was not powerful not to kill him she was getting weaker again.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-14-2010, 02:29 AM

he chuckled. "we both know you are getting weaker." he said

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2010, 02:34 AM

A girl a child was right behind the demon and looked at him "be careful you know what happens if the girl gets weaker the male gets stronger than you remember that father." Serenity was turning back to normal and she was back to the same old Serenity and she was falling and screaming and if the princess is in danger the evilness comes and protects her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-14-2010, 02:36 AM

jason caught her and looked up at inferno. his eyes were a blaze. he stood serenity up and drew his sword.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2010, 02:41 AM

The girl looked at them and was behind her father "please father we must go before the day falls once again." The child spoke. Serenity looked at the child and than at Jason he was not normal he was the evilness more evil than anything.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-14-2010, 02:42 AM

"very well dear" he said. "we will finish this soon" he siad taking his daughter and leaving.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2010, 02:48 AM

Serenity looked at Jason and felt weird about it now and didn't like it she backed up away from him and she was not showing him what is wrong with her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-14-2010, 12:30 PM

when he was gone jason looked back at serenity. he changed back as well.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2010, 06:13 PM

Serenity was away from him and she head for the doors she was scared and didn't like it at all. Serenity ran away from them.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-14-2010, 10:19 PM

[your turn to be a bad guy]

jason ran out of the castle trying to catch up with serenity god im so stupid i probably scared her he thought to himself

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2010, 10:34 PM

Serenity was running away from the Jason until a demon was flying and saw the princess and the demon flew down and grabbed the princess and said "now the princess is ours too bad prince of evilness." The demon took the princess and will be bad the king of true evilness for the world to be gone.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-14-2010, 10:53 PM

"serenity" jason yelled when the demon got her. he changed to his demon prince form and ran after him.