SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 11-12-2011, 05:23 AM

Once Vee had the steak warmed up, she came back into the living room with it, knife and fork in hand. "Here ya go," She said, handing the steak to Reno.

VocaloidKaito18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2011, 05:27 AM

Reno looked at her with begging eyes, now refusing to touch the remote ever again.
"Make it stop.." He whimpered, his ears pressed back against his head. "It's really loud and it hurts..." Yes, for a demon, he could be a little pathetic sometimes.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-12-2011, 05:35 AM

Vee sighed, turning the volume down on the tv. "Better?" she asked.

VocaloidKaito18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2011, 05:51 AM

Reno nodded, smiling.
"Thank you." He said, getting to his feet and actually hugging her, his tail wagging slightly. He was happy that she'd saved him from possibly going deaf from the noise. A moment later that he might have been pushing his boundaries with how much she may be willing to put with a demon in her home, and he let go, sitting back down on the sofa and staring at the floor.
"Sorry.."

SpiritTaker

Old 11-12-2011, 05:58 AM

Vee blinked, having to move her arms apart so that the steak wouldn't end up making a mess. She smiled softly, hugging him back with her free arm. When he pulled away and said he was sorry, she handed him the steak and silverware. "It's alright," she said.

VocaloidKaito18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2011, 07:05 PM

Reno smiled apologetically, as she handed him the meat and silverware. He sniffed it briefly, before taking a bite out of the steak. He whimpered softly, tears filling his eyes, as the taste of the meat entered his mouth. It had been so long since he'd had a decent meal, and even if this was only leftovers, it was still better than anything he'd had in a long time. His tail was wagging faster now as he ate the steak, tears running down his cheeks from sheer joy.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-12-2011, 10:01 PM

Vee laughed softly as she watched him eat, sitting down next to him. His tail was wagging fast, showing that he was happy. She picked up the remote, beginning to flip through the channels.

VocaloidKaito18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2011, 03:24 AM

Almost immediately, Reno was fascinated by the magic of changing channels. He still refused to go near the television, but still, the changing channels had mesmerized him, and he sat there, still eating, staring in awe at the tv.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-14-2011, 03:37 AM

Vee stopped the channel on cartoons, deciding it was better than nothing. Thundercats was on, which was one of her favorite shows.
[[and one of my favorite shows, too. XD]]

VocaloidKaito18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2011, 04:32 AM

((I love you more now!!))

Reno stared at the tv, his tail wagging faster now. The meat was gone but he didn't care. He'd found something else more entertaining, even if he was still too afraid to go closer.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-14-2011, 04:56 AM

[[I have my own Thundercat OC. =w= she's a snow leopard~ her name is Snolerra. <3]]
Vee looked at Reno, smiling slightly. She took the plate and went to the kitchen, placing it in the dishwasher. She then went back and sat down once again, her attention on the tv.

Last edited by SpiritTaker; 11-16-2011 at 07:00 PM..

VocaloidKaito18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2011, 05:23 PM

((I had a Thundercat OC at one point..I don't remember his name but I remember he was a Jaguar.))

Reno looked at her and smiled. So far, he was starting to like spending time with her. Still, he doubted he'd be able to spend more than a day with her, so he was making the most of the time he believed he had.
"So..what is this we're watching exactly?" He liked it, but he wasn't sure what it was called.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-16-2011, 07:02 PM

Vee smiled slightly. "It's Thundercats," She said, "It's an awesome show. Though this is the version that cartoon network made. The original character designs look nothing like they do in this version."

VocaloidKaito18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2011, 07:58 PM

Reno smiled and wagged his tail, and he scooted a little closer to her.
"I like it," He told her. "But I'm not sure I really understand it." It was true. He was a little confused by the show.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-16-2011, 08:03 PM

"What's confusing you?" Vee asked, tilting her head to the side a bit.