xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-20-2012, 04:22 AM

War never changes on earth but if it about with supernatural and the unnatural it is not the war. demons hid from humans for many years until someone happens to on human and is in danger as well. One human is in danger some demon wants to protect her it is her demon prince.

Username: xserenityxninax
Name: Isabella Kane
bio: Isabella was born here and rise here she is not like all people she is fighter but a headstrong type as well. some people call her the fighter princess mostly. Isabella just turn 16 and her life now is not the same again when i demon prince is in town.
pic:

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2012, 04:56 AM

Name: Todd Starr
Bio: Todd is a wanderer, tye youngest of three brothers in line for the demon throne.having the freedom of not being king, he has been wandering for years, seeing all the worlds and meeting people.Todd never stays long enough anywhere to make friends, since he is a loner, but he has found himself looking for some female company as of late.the problem is, he hasn't gotten to know any girls and hasn't seen or met one so far that caught his eye.his brothers tease him for still being a virgin at 17, when most demon males gave taken several mates by that age.Todd wants his girlfriend to be special, like a human relationship not a demon mate.
Pic:
Demon form:
Personality: cold, quiet, sometimes cruel and bloodthirsty, sometimes gentle.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-20-2012, 05:10 AM

Isabella was in her room sleeping and she was happy sleeping she just turned 16 but something been going lately. Isabella got out of her bed and gets to changed into her school clothes and put her hair in pig tails. Isabella got her bag and leaves her bedroom and went to get a drink and than leaves to go to the place she loves to be the garden with all dark red roses. Isabella got to the garden it was like full of demon roses they called it as well.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2012, 05:35 AM

Todd passed through the small town, enjoying the relative quiet of the morning.he took a turn and passed through a section of trees behind a house, where he saw a girl in a school uniform kneeling in a garden.he stopped and stared, feeling as if he had just found something he had been looking for.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 05:44 AM

Isabella looked at the roses and smiled at them and than watered them and than got her bag and left for school she was very happy but than she felt someone was watching her but Isabella just walked for a while until someone came to her and tried to hurt her but she grab his arm and flipped him and he was out cold she was strong they called her the fighter princess. Isabella walked and did feel someone was following her so she stopped and said "who are you why you following me?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2012, 05:59 AM

Todd followed the girl, fascinated by her for some reason.to be safe, he shifted into his demon form.he watched her fight off a mugger and, impressed, continued to follow.she must have caught on though, because she turned and called out for him to reveal himself.he snorted and padded out from behind a nearby tree.it was amazing that he was able to hide, seeing as his demon form was that of a midnight black wolf with glowing red markings, several tails and piercing emerald green eyes.besides that, his demon form was also about the size of a small horse, large enough for a grown male human to ride, with teeth and claws like daggers.he stood there, in the middle of the street, and stared at her.once he was sure she had gotten a good look, he took off, a blur that could barely be seen, away into the woods.he would wait for her there, after school.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 06:15 AM

Isabella looked around and than went away and went to school she thought it was weird someone would be following her and than her friends were there and they knew her as Isabella but they called her bells. Isabella has class and her friends and her had talk about someone was following her and really it was weird why he was following her. Isabella thought of it all day in school and than school was over and thinks it is weird. Isabella walks for a while and thought maybe a walk in the woods might clear her head and Isabella went for a while in the woods and looks at the sky.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2012, 06:43 AM

Waiting in the woods, Todd heard her coming before she came into sight.still in his demon form- he had been hunting- he stepped out in front of her and set down a gift he had found in the woods: a single red rose.he stood and waited for her to react to the giant wolf that was giving her a flower.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 06:48 AM

Isabella walked for a while until she saw a big demon and he had a red rose with him she was not scared of the demon and than when up to the demon and took the red rose and smelled it and smiled and than looked at the demon "thank you you are a very sweet demon." Isabella looked at him and smiled at him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2012, 08:21 AM

Todd made a snorting sound as he turned his head and sniffed at her.his tongue flicked out as he licked her face, then he stepped away.he leaned down, offering her a ride, making a playful whining sound.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 08:27 AM

Isabella looked at him and and giggled when he licked her and than saw he was giving her a ride and she smiled and got on on him and looked at said "where are we going and do you belong to someone, do you talk?" Isabella wanted to know who this is.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2012, 08:49 AM

Once she was safely on his back, Todd stood.he spoke, but with his mind."you insult me.a demon belongs to no one but himself.I am Todd.I am the youngest prince of demons.what is your name?" he asked, taking off running.his strides were smooth, so it was like riding the wind, super fast.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 08:54 AM

Isabella looked at him and was in shock a little bit and said to him "Isabella my friends call me bells but most people call me the fighter princess but I hate that anyway just call me bells. This is a weird question to ask but why is the prince of demons here what are you looking for if I may ask?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-22-2012, 03:57 AM

Todd hesitated."I travel the world.I have plenty of time and money to spare, so I travel." He said.he didn't mention that he also wanted a girlfriend."Isabella.it is a nice name.Bells.then I will call you Bells." He said, liking the sound of the nickname.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-22-2012, 04:29 AM

Isabella looked at him and than smiled and said "thank you. Does that mean you can turn into human like me?" Isabella looked at him and wanted to know she doesn't know about demons a lot but she wanted to know really.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-23-2012, 04:10 AM

Todd laughed, a low, rumbling sound from his chest."yes, I was born with a human and demon form, and I can shift between the two as easily as you can change your mind." He said, and stopped behind her house."would you like to see my human form, Bells?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-03-2012, 06:06 AM

Bells looked at him and said to him and said "course Todd I would love to see you what you look like as human Mr Todd." Bells looked at him at then pets him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2012, 04:03 AM

Todd snorted and changed forms, which took all of maybe ten seconds.soon where there had been a demon hound moments before, there now stood a handsome boy of about six feet with crimson eyes, a brooding face and a faint smile that the Mona Lisa would be jealous of."there's no need to call me 'mr.' Todd will do." He said, his voice smooth and deep.he held out a hand to her to shake.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-04-2012, 04:34 AM

Bella was on the ground watching him turning from a demon into a human and Bella looks at him and remembers something and was in love with his eyes and than took his hand and shakes his hand. "I think i know you from the garden of roses was that you Todd?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2012, 04:12 AM

Todd nodded and smiled."you are observant.yes, that was I." He took her hand and kissed it."it is nice to formally meet you.but for now I must leave you- your family will be wondering where you are, and I cannot yet be seen here.I will come later to pick you up, perhaps for dinner." He said, then bowed and, smiling devilishly, dissolved into the shadows.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-05-2012, 05:12 AM

Bella looked at him and blushed when he kissed her hand and something in him he was different. When he left Bella walked home and thought of things and knows demons are evil. Bell got home and when to her room and put her bag on the bed and said this "Why would be a demon be watching a human?" Bella thought for a while and remembered that her parents were busy with something all week so they won't be home.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-08-2012, 03:14 AM

Later, after seeing the sights and enjoying the town, Todd returned to Isabella's house.after fixing his shirt, he knocked on the door.he wasn't sure why he was nervous- humans had never bothered him before- but this girl seemed different.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-09-2012, 03:39 PM

Bella got changed into her night clothes and than tried to watch tv in her living room and heard a door knock and than went to the door and opened the door and saw Todd and said "Todd what are you doing?" Bella looked at him

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2012, 02:58 AM

Todd looked confused."I told you earlier that I would come to see you tonight.did you forget?" He asked, masking his hurt feelings.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-11-2012, 05:47 PM

Bella looked at Todd and than opened the door for him "than come on in my family is not here they went somewhere for the week." Bella goes to the living room and looks at him and said "you can come in."