Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2010, 04:24 AM

Elvira was slightly surprised to see him behind her, it practically freaked her out. "If you are coming with me, walk next to me..." she said looking back at him over her shoulder. Was he trying to be a creepier or something and if the werewolf did come it seemed she had the best chance of surviving against the beast. "Have yet to meet a werewolf..." she mused over the thought of encountering one. Made her curious if a werewolf was as invigorating to fight as a vampire. They didn't seem that different. Either way when she got into the village she went to find the water pump with or without the vampire.

lillian90005
The scars are nothing compared t...
Send a message via AIM to lillian90005

Old 08-22-2010, 04:31 AM

And at that, Demetri walked faster so that he was walking at the same pace as her, right next to her. He chuckled a soft but evil chuckle. "You don't want to cross paths with a Werewolf. Half the time, they're the most innocent, kind people when they're human. But no matter who they are, their mind turns beyond wild once that full moon shines. They tear apart and living thing in front of them. You'll know when they're close just by the disgusting smell of wet dog," he explained. "But for right now, we'll be fine just as long as we're not out in the woods," he then added.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2010, 04:41 AM

The evil chuckle sent a shiver down Elvira's spin, a good shiver, not one out of fear. It amused her listening to him explain werewolves, they sounded almost like vampires minus the human part. "So they are like a blood lusting vampire? Drain the blood out of any living thing in front of them. Mind goes wild. At least you know when they are coming." She said with a twinkling laughing smiling over at him amused. Then she raised any eyebrow at his next statement. "We?" she asked as she got to the water pump and started to clean off her cut.

lillian90005

Old 08-23-2010, 03:18 AM

"No, they're more monstrous with the killing part. They crave human meat rather than human blood," Demetri said before he sighed and closed his eyes. "You," he corrected himself as he watched her clean out her blood. He was thinking about telling her to put some moss on it to help prevent infection for now, but he didn't want to take the helping too far. for all he knew, she could kill him at any moment. He envied Vampire Slayers. They had the right to hate Vampires more than a Vamprire itself.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2010, 03:31 AM

Elvira thought over what he said chuckling at his correction, he didn't need to do that. She was more curious as to why he said "we." When she finished cleaning out her cut she grabbed the pouch strapped to her waist putting an ointment a doctor gave her on the cut before wrapping it in a bandage. "Why are you so cautious? I have no reason to kill you as long as you don't attack and kill a human." she said looking over at him. "I don't mind the 'we' in your statement. Just surprised you would say that to a slayer. But lets find some place to stay if the woods are off limits." She smiled at him before looking around for an inn.

lillian90005

Old 08-23-2010, 05:15 PM

Demetri sighed. "Oh, okay then," he said. He then looked around and pointed down the street to a nice-looking inn he knew to be cheap with good service and comfortable beds. "You may look. I had better return home or my mother will worry," he said in a cold voice at the thought of his mother caring at all enough to worry.

"Wait," he said as he took a piece of parchement and a pen out of his inner shirt pocket and wrote down an address. "Here is my address. I'm giving you the will to kill my family,"he said as he handed her the piece of parchment. He was betraying his own family, but then again they were the very thing he wanted gone. He hated them with every drop of Vampire blood that ran through him because of them.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2010, 05:23 PM

Elvira was amazed at how he just gave his family up to her. It made her wonder if she actually be nice to a vampire before killing them. But it would be a rare chance they were like Demetri and only drank animal blood. She would stick to the killing. "Thank you, Demetri. You've been a lot of help and it was a pleasure to meet you. Just stay safe when you are going home." she said thoroughly surprised with herself, she told a vampire to stay safe and was now holding her hand out to him. The hand shake for Elvira would almost be a peace treaty between them. Wouldn't kill him as long as he didn't break it.

lillian90005

Old 08-24-2010, 04:28 PM

He could tell Elvira was shocked that he was giving up his family for killing. "The thing is my family...they're not like me. Since I've turned, they tried to forced human blood on me," he said as he grimaced at the ugly picture and shook his head. He sighed as he calmed himself down immediately as he smiled at Eleviry and shook her hand. To him, shaking her hand meant he promised he wouldn't kill her or let anyone else touch her for that matter. He saw so much potential in this Vampire Slayer. And he also saw her with a great future.

He turned around and started to head back home. When he got home, he found his family busy feasting on humans. He cringed at the sight as a shiver ran down his spine. He sighed and shook his head as he headed up to the library to get back to his book he was reading earlier yesterday.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 04:54 PM

It had been truly an interesting night for Elvira, she met a vampire that didn't drink human blood, there is also a werewolf that lives in this country, she now had a family of vampires to kill, and the vampire she met was pleasing to look at instead of repulsive. Even after he had left and she now sat on a bed in the inn he pointed out she could still feel his touch on her hand. At fist she didn't want to kill his family, but he was requesting it and she had too. Was why she even entered the woods and it also gave her another reason to meet him. Though she decide to leave in the morning, seeing as the werewolf prowled the woods.

When the sun rose through the curtains into Elvira's room a small groan came from the bed as the girl slowly rolled out from being comfortably being wrapped in the blankets. Today was the day and there was no turning back. Taking the leather band around her wrist she pulled her hair back then started to get dressed. She wore a shirt that only wrapped around her chest, a pair of jeans that hugged her thighs, her usual trench coat, boats, and the her weapons. Without waiting for her mind to start second guessing her decision she left for the vampires home.

lillian90005

Old 08-24-2010, 07:49 PM

Demetri sighed as he got up to close the drapes just as the sun was beginning to rise. The sun would burn him and he had always feared to know what to be burned felt like. He didn't want to find out. So he sat back down in the master's chair in the library and went back to his book. In a little bit, he would be going to bed thanks to tiredness that began to spread through him faster now.

When he heard that his mother and father had returned, he sighed. Trying to prey that they wouldn't bother him, it didn't really work out. They bursted into the library.

"Where were you earlier?" his mother asked him in a tone that warned that another fight was about to behind.

Demetri sighed and met her cold dark red eyes. "I was hunting," he answered. It really wasn't a lie but then again it really wasn't the truth. If they knew he met with a Slayer, they would either disown him or kill him. But then again, he did go hunting for animal blood.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 09:07 PM

Elvira walked up to the address written on the paper, making her first instinct to look at the windows. They seemed to all have curtains drawn, a good suggestion that anyone living in the building disliked the sun. Taking a deep breath she was going to put her trust in that 'vegetarian' vampire as she opened the door to the house and silently stepped in. Being as silent as possible she closed the door behind her expecting the vampires to be asleep it was the morning and they were nocturnal. She was just listening for anything a footstep a voice, any give away to where they could be hiding and she would have to be careful not to attack Demetri. This was going to be interesting.

lillian90005

Old 08-24-2010, 11:42 PM

Demetri opened his eyes when he smelled Elvira really close. He got up and hurried down to the stairs. When he saw she opened the front door, he quickly crept from behind her and covered her mouth.

"It's Demetri," he whispered in her ear. "They're upstairs," he added as he pointed at the stairs that led up to the large room where his parents were fast asleep -- the most easiest way to kill a Vampire -- when they're fast asleep.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 12:10 AM

Elvira was glad Demetri covered her mouth as she leaned back into his body resting a hand over her chest that was racing. The vampire had scared her to death. She thought she was set up at first till she heard his voice and calmed down a little. Moving his hand from her mouth she turned her head to look at him. "Thank you, now go back to sleep." she whispered back to him trying not to admit to herself that she liked having him this close. It wasn't right and she had to go kill his parents another thing that seemed so wrong to her. At least they were asleep, would make her job easier.

lillian90005

Old 08-25-2010, 01:04 AM

Demetri took a step away from Elvira and let her go about her job. He sighed as he sensed the air. His parents were still sleeping. He had such high hopes for this slayer to help him out with his life and the world. His parents were trained, murderous, well-known vampires. They had always maid him feel like the dirt he was worth.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 01:22 AM

Elvira went on her way up the stairs and into the room, she was silent and fast as she worked. Even if the vampires couldn't hear her they could most likely sense it, through smell. Hopping they were laying near each other she pulled out her two knives attached to a chain. Her plan was to stable them both in the heart at the same time because if she only went after them one at a time. It would most likely be a recipe for her death.

lillian90005

Old 08-25-2010, 01:30 AM

Slowly by slowly, Demetri was falling asleep on his bed even though he was waiting for a scream or a vampire's hiss. But still, he didn't hear anything. He just fell asleep, dreaming about Elvira. He was in the sun and he was sitting in the summer grass, just talking to her. The sky was a weird purple color due to the sunset. Everything was beautiful, including Elvira.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 01:46 AM

Elvira wasn't the type to hear peoples suffering or cries in pain so when she did kill a vampire she gave them quickest death possible. Needed to thank Demetri for that, wouldn't of been able to do it without his help or the address. When she finished with his parents she went to find the young vampire as she cleaned her knives. When she found where he was sleeping she just found a chair to sit and a random book to read while she waited only to fall asleep herself.

lillian90005

Old 08-25-2010, 02:03 AM

Demetri jerked wide awake when he heard a soft snoring coming from a chair next to him. He sat up and looked at Elvira, sleeping safe and sound. He smiled as he took and extra blanket from his bed and placed it atop Elvira. "Thank you," he murmured to her as he gently kissed her forehead.

Last edited by lillian90005; 08-25-2010 at 02:05 AM..

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 02:21 AM

Elvira stirred awake to look at Demetri, she still had sleep in her eyes so she didn't quiet believe he kissed her. Thought she was still asleep. Gently she rubbed her eyes with a yawn. "Your welcome." she mumbled shifting around in the chair trying to find a comfortable spot so she could sleep again but wasn't having any luck.

lillian90005

Old 08-25-2010, 06:03 PM

Demetri chuckled. "You know, I have a guest bedroom you can use," he said as he ran his hands through his hair. "You'd be more comfortable," he pointed out with a tired and scratchy chuckle erupting from his throat.

He shifted around where he was laying and tried to find a comfortable spot. Seemed that he was a little...not tired. He sighed and sat up. "I am so not tired," he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 07:04 PM

Elvira smiled a little as she slowly got up and walked over to sit on the edge on his bed. "Then lets do something. There has to be something to do in this house." She offered knowing he couldn't exactly go outside. On top of that she didn't want to leave his side, he was so different and she found it fascinating. Never once felt threatened around him or she was in danger. "I question if you are a vampire sometimes." Elvira said with a laugh before reaching over to gently push his lip down with her thumb and reveal his fang. Wanted to know if he even had a pair.

lillian90005

Old 08-26-2010, 01:12 AM

Demetri chuckled. "Well, I have a closet full of unused ballgowns....a piano in our ballroom...umm...I don't really know," he said as he sat up and was shocked when her finger pressed his lips down. "You do? Well, I try my best to be like a human...," he said as he leaned in a little bit for her to get a better look at his fangs. If he was human, he'd be blushing from the distance of their faces.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-26-2010, 01:44 AM

Elvira smiled a little when he leaned closer, gently she caressed his cheek in her hand while she looked at his fangs. Even if he was trying to be like a human she couldn't help but think the fangs suited. With a little laugh she released his face from her curious fingers. "I've never worn a ballgown before, but I guess there is a first for everything like a vampire trying to be like a human and they aren't that bad at it." she said unable to keep herself from playing with a lock of his hair. Was a rare occasion she was around someone for so long and a male at that. Couldn't help but be self-conscious of her appearance and what he thought.

lillian90005

Old 08-27-2010, 06:02 PM

Demetri smiled and ignored the little pang of disappointment when she let got of his face. But he was pretty comfortable with her messing with a lock of his hair. He smiled a little more. " I bet you'd look beautiful in a deep midnight blue or a blood red gown," he said, taking in consideration of her hair color and her eye color. "An evergreen might be beautiful on you too," he then added.

So he got up and took her hand as he led her out of the room, down the fall, and into the 'Princess Suit' where his mother kept all grand gowns that she never wore. He opened up the large double doors to the walk in closet that was basically another room and gently urged her inside. "Take you pick," he murmured in a gentle tone.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2010, 06:21 PM

Elvira was slightly confused with the dress colors, this was something she didn't invest her time in. Trying to run in a dress just did not work, so she willingly allowed Demetri to take her out of the room and into a rather large walk in closet. Only she kept her head down to hide the light blush that stained her cheeks. She felt like such a girl, obsessing over him holding her hand and now she was going to wear a dress... What had the vampire done to her?

Biting her bottom look she looked over at Demetri a little overwhelmed. There were so many gowns and she didn't have the slightest clue what would look good on her. For once in her life Elvira was quite nervous to the point she started twirling a lock of hair around her finger. Giving up she turned to Demetri, "Help me." she pleaded. She was out of her element.