RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 09-01-2013, 02:02 AM

Hi there. I have the idea for a set of thigh tattoos, the only trouble is my style of art doesn't fit the design that I want. I was hoping some of you would be able to help me. I have a stock pile of gold on my mule, so price is no object.

What I would like:

I want portraits of Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas with the lyrics "we can live like Jack and Sally if we want" around the top/bottom of each one (something along the lines of this).

As for the portraits themselves, I would quite like a mix of something like this and something like this (though the portraits can't be as close together as they are in the second one or have anything joining them such as the flower). Also I would quite like if it appeared that Jack and Sally were looking at each other.

The frames don't have to be perfectly round, as long as they're not so angular that the text won't fit in with the design. As for the font for the text, I have no real preference. As long as it looks like it fits the piece then I'm happy.

I'm planning getting the tattoos in black and grey rather than colour, so if possible could you show me your line work as well as a shaded/coloured version if you decide to fill them in?

---

If I've left anything out or you have any questions about the designs, please post or send me a message. :)

Thank you in advance if any of you help me out

Last edited by RoadToGallifrey; 09-01-2013 at 02:07 AM..