Luwiez
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 02:25 PM

@sirocco: maybe. xP

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 02:26 PM

Yeah. You're right but I still think it's pathetic. I worry about my Mom getting stuff like that on the home computer all the time. It's just so annoying that we have to deal with stuff like that... And the people who are innocent and don't know enough about it (like my Mom) are the ones who get hit.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-11-2008, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirocco
@ Ruby: Haha. These new items are really wonderful, aren't they? I can't decide which of them buy (all of them are SO beautiful and I like at least a few color variants of them) and don't ruin myself XD.? xD
yep they are all very Beautiful that why I have been trying to chat my butt off so I can make enough money to buy all the pretty pixels LOL..well I guess I should go try to lay down and get some sleep,it has been great chatting with you all hope all of you have a great day..nighty night

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:29 PM

@ Ruby: Yep, it was nice chatting.
Nighty night x3

@ Luwiez: I can't think about anything good in lurking xD
Lurking is just baaad XDDD

Luwiez
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 02:30 PM

zig: yah agree..

i need to go to sleep.
10 pm here and need to wake up early. >___<

babay zig, sirocco and ruby. =]
nice meeting you guys. <3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 02:32 PM

Wow... it's like 9:30am here... We're pretty far apart!

Well I hope you sleep well! (Better than I did at least... V_V) Maybe we'll see each other on again! ^^

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:34 PM

Ah, these different timezones. For me it's the middle of a day XD

Night night, Luwiez! ^^

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 02:42 PM

*pokes Sirocco*

Wanna chat?

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:47 PM

Of course I want <3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 02:49 PM

Yay! I figured you were gone... T_T

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:50 PM

Sorry, I was just looking at other threads ^^"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 02:53 PM

Yeah... I was looking but not really finding anything... V_V

I think most of the threads are kind of "sleeping" or something. And I'm too shy to butt into things... T_T

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:57 PM

Yup, it's hard to find a thread to talk if you are a lurker and don't feel really comfortable with jumping suddenly into someone's conversations. But it's still worth to search for something x3 There is a chance that you find something, huh?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 02:59 PM

Yeah. I'm fine with this thread because I was here when it began so I'm not really butting in on anything. I think it's somewhat harder too because I don't really know a lot of people on here? It seems like the majority have found groups of friends that they hang out and talk with on here.

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 03:04 PM

It's the same with me. I don't know a lot of people here and probably noone actually knows me. *thanks for being so anti-social, argh* And for me talking in this thread is much easier, since I'm here from the begginning.
So how are you enjoying this event so far?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 03:07 PM

I'm liking it! It's only my second event here on Mene and I actually had a bit of gold saved up for this one, granted it was for something else but I figured it'd be easier to buy the event stuff now when it was cheaper. I'm still trying to save up enough for the gloves though. I probably would have had enough already if I didn't buy a pair of shoes and then sell them back for half price to get the ones I have now... V_V

*EDIT*

I'm also wondering about some other things I should put on my avi... I think maybe her legs look too pale or something? Do you know of any socks or stockings that might look good? Or do you have any other suggestions for it in general?

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 03:22 PM

I'm glad you like it ^^ I like it too, for me events make Mene even more interesting, because when they lasts I talk with people xD
Yes, buying event commons is definitely easier during the event.
And hey, I'm sure you will get enough gold for gloves you want soon ^^ They aren't that expensive.
Anyway, good luck buying them and other things you want.

And about your avi: it looks good now, I think. I agree there is a lot of skin here, but it's still look really balanced and good. I can't think of any stockings that would look ok... maybe bee stockings? *just maybe, because they still have black accents, so it may not look good*
And I think that you may look for something to put on your head. I mean, hairpin of something x3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 03:26 PM

Yeah, they aren't really that expensive it's just that when you're questing for something it feels like it takes forever... V_V

And as for the avi again... I'm not really sure if it looks better with it's current redish hair or maybe gold? What do you think:

Though now that I think about it I'll probably have to decide again because it might look better one way or the other with the gloves... >.<

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 03:31 PM

Yes, it is. But you can get really a lot of gold just talking with someone. And you have still a lot of time till the end of the even.

I think that now it looks better with gold hair. But it's still only my opinion, the most important is which looks better for you! ^^
And there's nothing bad that you may hight have to decide again, since you may change your hair all the time =)

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 03:40 PM

Yeah... How long does the event run?

And I was sort of thinking that too when I looked at it. I think maybe I'll change it...

And... *sighs* I just realized I missed breakfast and now I have to listen to my stomach growl for at least a half hour before lunch opens. I'm not sure if you saw my whole complaint about the snow day and being mad at my boyfriend for not telling me? Either way he's sleeping in now and I decided to be nice and wait for him before going to breakfast and then I turned stupid and forgot that it closed at 10:30. T_T

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 PM

Till 17th February. It will end probably around 12 PM PST. You have still six days ^^

Oh my dear *huggles* I hope you don't suffer too much because of that ^^"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 03:52 PM

Ah, that's not bad. Maybe I'll have time for the gloves and something else before then... ^^;

*hugs* Me too... I still have like 10ish minutes now? I'm not sure if I should go haul my boyfriends bum out of bed and take him with me, just keep waiting for him, or go on my own... >.<

And... Random side note... Do you think this color is too difficult to read?

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 03:58 PM

For sure you will get gloves and probably something else x)

So you should decide if you want to listen your stomach growling a little longer or not xD

Ehh, this color is a bit too bright for me, and it makes it quite hard to read.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2008, 04:03 PM

Yay!

And... Yeah... I dunno. I'm still pretty mad at him so I'm torn between waking him up or ignoring him and going by myself. I really don't want to wait because I've been waiting for forever and again I'm hungry but I dunno. He'll probably be really cranky about it though, "I can't go to breakfast without showering and blah blah blah..." regardless of the fact that I've been waiting for him since like 8:00am.

And yeah, I guess it is pretty light. I like matching the color of my text to my avi though so I'll have to come up with something. I haven't really found any matching pinks yet, the gold was too light, and I didn't really like the red... >.<

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 04:11 PM

Well, I'm not exactly sure how long you wait (since we are in different timezones), but if you are hungry - it's normal that you don't want to wait any more.

Well, if you find gold that isn't that brith it would be really good. You can search something in form of color codes with # at the begginning. Just a little bit darker shade or something like that ^^ (Because I think that now you were playing with color names, right?) If I remember in BBCode guide there was a link to some site with codes to some colors.
//Edit: There is really clear table with plenty of colors.