Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 02-16-2008, 02:03 AM

Hello everyone I know it is a little late but I still want to have my hangout in here to chat with my friends and everyone so here I am.
How was your Valentine?
I will tell you mine.
My luffie woke me up with a huge candy full breakfast, roses and a toster pastry and coffee (so loving) then he gave me a necklace with a heart shaped form.
Then we went to a mall and the cinema, then he bought me lunch and a lovely ceramic pen <3
then at night we went to a fancy restaurant wow it was amazing food was delicious and everything was soooo cute and decorated with flowers and fullfilled with heart shaped balloons n_n
I totally loved it, I wore my best (new) clothes and I was all excited n_n I think I have a pic somewhere I will upload later for you guys if you want ok? n_n
it was like the best Valentine ever!
So how about you???

minty_mango
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 02:33 AM

Sucky, I didn't get much... One piece of candy form my friend. I found 2 handfulls, but I gave most of it away... *sigh* It's hard being nice...

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-16-2008, 02:34 AM

Well I don't have a bf, but Valentine's Day this year I have to say is the best ^^ I woke up and got presents from my parents, and very special ones... my mom knitted me a scarf, and my dad hand picked a really cute card, and then I got a the red TY Hippo, of course I knew I was getting that though XD

my friend Sarah also bought me a cookie for home room ^^ so it was defiently the best Valentine's Day ever

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 02:42 AM

I had a nice quiet valentine's day. I exchanged candy with my boyfriend, presents with my best friend, and then just hung out and had fun all day. :D

minty_mango
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoat

I had a nice quiet valentine's day. I exchanged candy with my boyfriend, presents with my best friend, and then just hung out and had fun all day. :D

:x I hate you...

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 03:20 AM

Why? D:

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 03:22 AM

Hi Annie. =)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 01:23 PM

@minty_mango: awww so sorry to hear that...but you do good being nice no matter what *hugs*
Though dont hate people who are luckier =(
@dianakitsune: sounds good to me , lovely presents always cheer you up and sounds like you have a nice family to share the day which is more than many of us have...believe me.
@indigoat great day !!! <3
@Tiguieeeeeeeeee *glomps hugs* how are you? what did you do for Valentine's day?

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 02-16-2008, 01:25 PM

Hey Trinitydoll!

Just wondering around and just being me.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 01:44 PM

Hey Sakura how are you? nice seeing you here, nice avie!

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 02-16-2008, 01:45 PM

Thank you, Trinitydoll.

Yours is nice too. I am just freezing here and I will be going to bed soonish.

I am very tired...

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-16-2008, 01:48 PM

oh wow it sounded like you had a great Valentines day!

my Valentines day was good too,my hubby gave me a little devil in a bowel and said its because he knows he can be a little devil sometimes lol.and he gave me a beautiful gold and white gold Butterfly ring,we have a little dinner together and then we played Kingdom Hearts together all night it was great fun

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 01:54 PM

-sakura ok hun where do you live?
@Ruby hi welcome I dont think I know you or do I? anyways welcome and sounds like you had a great valentine too so cute from your hubby and yeah playing videogames is the best heheh made me laugh a little cause everytime I imagine a married couple its like you dont think about them playing videogames but yeah time has changed and young coupples are not supposed to do the old stuff so yeah now married people play videogames <3 (me and my hubby do the same hehe) good for you!

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-16-2008, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydoll

@Ruby hi welcome I dont think I know you or do I? anyways welcome and sounds like you had a great valentine too so cute from your hubby and yeah playing videogames is the best heheh made me laugh a little cause everytime I imagine a married couple its like you dont think about them playing videogames but yeah time has changed and young coupples are not supposed to do the old stuff so yeah now married people play videogames <3 (me and my hubby do the same hehe) good for you!
no I dont think you do know me,I am more of a lurker. but this event has got me out chatting a bit more because those commons are so beautiful I just got to get them hehe I hope you dont mind me popping in to your thread. yeah when you think of married people you dont think *Gamers* but I have been a big time gamer since I was about 4 so 24 years now...and my Hubby is a pretty big gamer himself so we love to find a game we both love and play the heck out of it lol

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 02:03 PM

No Ruby it is ol I wanted to have someone to talk to so I thank you for coming , plus its nice this site because you get to know people of your age (mostly 20 something and 30's) and that is relaxing hehehe you know..
wow gamers rule I used to be one then I sort of didnt have time because of the career and all the work but I do play the sims 2 a LOT!!!! hehe when I can and if you give me a console (any one) i can spend hours in front of it cause it makes me remember the old times being a teen when i spent like 24/7 with old games in my sega genesis (omg i feel so old)

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 02:09 PM

Yeah I love this site because it does have a few older people on it,and it is nice to chat with people in my age group..not that I mind talking to the younger people but sometimes you want to have someone to talk to that can relate better to my old people problems lol.the reason I am able to be a big gamer still is because I have a problem with leaving my house (panic attacks due to IBS) so I am unable to work :( but even if I didnt have this problem I would still be at home most of the time because I take care of my mom full time, so gives me lots of time to game especially since my mom loves to watch me play :)...oh I love the old systems and games especially the Nintendo and Super nintendo those systems rock of coarse I almost have every system out there and I love most of them hehe

Chibiruler1990
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 02:20 PM

well i sadly had school which was a bore because my click of friends don't really give each other stuff for valentines day unless your dating them. i did get a lot of candy though! and nothing really happened for me on valentines day. . . me and my boyfriend had to celebrate it yesterday. It was really cute.

I gave him a card and a thing of gum and rubber bands. . . *giggle* he is such a dork for asking for the stuff but i got it for him and he gave me a thing of chocolates and a poem. It was SOOOOOOOO cute! We just cuddled next to each other the rest of the day watching "hit man" . . .yea we are random for romance huh?! lol anyways i loved it.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiruler1990
well i sadly had school which was a bore because my click of friends don't really give each other stuff for valentines day unless your dating them. i did get a lot of candy though! and nothing really happened for me on valentines day. . . me and my boyfriend had to celebrate it yesterday. It was really cute.

I gave him a card and a thing of gum and rubber bands. . . *giggle* he is such a dork for asking for the stuff but i got it for him and he gave me a thing of chocolates and a poem. It was SOOOOOOOO cute! We just cuddled next to each other the rest of the day watching "hit man" . . .yea we are random for romance huh?! lol anyways i loved it.
]awww that sounds very sweet I am glad you had a good *day after* Valentines day :)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 02:28 PM

Ruby aww girl that is so sad...and i think it must be really hard, isnt there any kind of job you can do at home to save some money or some internet job related? cause I think it must be really hard for you and your significant ones. I have no idea how that illnesses is, if its got a cure of some kind...?
And yeah sometimes you just need some break from sites like gaia who are over invaded by youngsters hehe its ok i know it is their place so I would be in that case invading them XD I have no trouble talking there but sometimes you need to upgrade the conversations a bit heheh n_n
@Chibiruler : Hi welcome and sound slike you guys had a great day too aww hit man? I wanted to see that one though they didnt show it up in my country yet.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydoll
Ruby aww girl that is so sad...and i think it must be really hard, isnt there any kind of job you can do at home to save some money or some internet job related? cause I think it must be really hard for you and your significant ones. I have no idea how that illnesses is, if its got a cure of some kind...?
And yeah sometimes you just need some break from sites like gaia who are over invaded by youngsters hehe its ok i know it is their place so I would be in that case invading them XD I have no trouble talking there but sometimes you need to upgrade the conversations a bit heheh n_n
Yeah it is really hard on me and my family,I have been dealing with this since I was 16 and it took the doctors 9 years to tell me what was wrong :( no there is no cure, there are things you can do to control the IBS but I havent found anything to help the panic attacks. I have tried to look in to home based/internet job's but I haven't found one that is legit yet :( but I am thinking about looking in to selling Avon.

oh gaia gaia gaia what can I say about that site hmmm lets just say that ever since I was hacked about 8 or 9 months ago and I still have not heard back from gaia about it,I stopped going there that often and now looking at what it has become I dont know if I will be going back there much at all (except maybe when the Battle system comes out hehe),I am so glad I found Menewsha it helps me not go stir crazy while I sit home all the time

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 03:17 PM

mmm have you heard of altern therapies (sorry I dont know how to say that in english) but for example Bach drops can make miracles if taken constantly in cases of panic and fears like yours, I know cause my mom is a bach flowers consultant (also california flowers are good) have you ever heard of them? I suggest you to look online to see where to get them in your area and read about them, they are everywhere if you look, they are nto expensive and they are not a chemical that might harm you so they are the best, they helped me a lot !!!
,mm my hubby used to have an internet job for a while when he was younger then the company needed him back in the office but it was cool while it last, i suggest you to use the net to study about computers and then send your cv with computer skills to the companies, that worked for a friend of mine!
Avon is good too but if you dont go out its kinda hard to get in contact with people, plus its not like you will have a salary from that..

Gaia banned my 4millions account for no reason and I have heard nothing but bull about it.....so...you can imagine..but hey im the stupid that still plays it...>>.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 03:21 PM

no I have never heard of them I will look in to it though,I really dont like taking medications so alternate help always pleases me.thank you for telling me about them :)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 03:25 PM

Np same here I hate medications and doctors and...all!! hehe but I would do anything to help you =)
Im out for lunch, keep in touch ok? it was nice to talk to you!

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 03:28 PM

it was great talking to you too and thank you for caring I really do appreciate it...stop in my quest thread sometime and say hi,talk to you later

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 02-16-2008, 03:30 PM

*Peeks in side* ...