Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 02-17-2008, 08:15 AM

I don't expect too many people to show up, I'm not running any contests or anything. xD

I just want to talk. I'm bored. I want something to do.

I'm twenty gold away from the store item I want and one chocolate away from the event item I want! D:

I like this avi much better than my old one... If you see an avi with purple hair next to my post, refresh the page for a much better look, please. ^^

So, I'm trying to make this post as long as possible so I can make more gold off of it! Ha ha! I'm not going to lie.

So, how is everyone? I'm kind of cold, myself. I had a lot of fun tonight. Hung out with friends, ate at my favorite resturant... it was closing night at the musical I'm in, and all the seniors were crying by the end... I didn't go to the party, I went out to eat... as I mentioned earlier. ^^

There, many things for you to talk to me about. I'm game for just about anything, really, I'm so bored. xD

Stat202
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:19 AM

I hope you get your chocolate soon. I know how long it seems to take to find one. It's funny isn't it. You'll go for half an hour without ever seeing one, then three will show up almost all in a row. XP

mesic
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to mesic

Old 02-17-2008, 08:19 AM

Hello hello! I'm having an all-nighter for event prizes as well... I got back from a big important conference-thingie and spent the day after Valentines Day noshing on half-priced chocolates. x3
... then I realized that today (yesterday? I'm in a freaky time-warp! Eeek!) was the last day for the Menewsha event, and I proceeded to flip out and try to cram an entire week's worth of questing into one night.

Watching back-to-back episodes of CSI seems to help the time fly, and the chocolates roll. :3

Fehuziel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Fehuziel Send a message via MSN to Fehuziel

Old 02-17-2008, 08:23 AM

Hi there :D !

First of all: You have a wonderful avatar *nods* I like red + black ^-^ I guess that is why it caught my eyes.

Closing night at the muscial you're in? o.o Why did it have to close?

Uhm... What else could I ask you to make our posts quite longer? >.< ... - Ah! Where are you from? ^^ I am from the north of Germany (And that is the best explanation for my reeaaallyyy bad English xP I will do my best to let you understand what I am talking about).

How am I? Well... I feel pretty sick... Couldn't sleep much last night - headaches can be such a pain in the... Well... I guess you know what I mean ^^

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-17-2008, 08:24 AM

Good luck on both of your goals. Today I went major free give away earlier with the event items. I had a lot of chocolates left over so grabbed things people wanted and sent them to them for free. I almost felt bad when i ran out and one more person asked for help. I barely managed to get the number of chocolates for the item before they logged out. Tell me which event item your looking for i have 2 of some. If its one of the ones i have extra of ill give it to you. If not ill try to quest for it for you as well. Be noted my chocolates is at 1 as of now

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:25 AM

@Stat- Yeah, it's really weird. xD It's really annoying sometimes too...

One time, I was trying to buy something, and just as I was about to click yes on the 'Are you sure?' BAM! a chocolate popped up. Then I tried to buy the item again and it happened AGAIN! xD

@mesic- My brother fell asleep watching Nick, and Fresh Prince of Belair was on... I turned it off a little while ago, though. >.>;;

Now I have to be semi-quiet because everyone's asleep. I'm just doing stuff on Gaia and reading fanfiction to make the time pass.

Stat202
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manseutus
Good luck on both of your goals. Today I went major free give away earlier with the event items. I had a lot of chocolates left over so grabbed things people wanted and sent them to them for free. I almost felt bad when i ran out and one more person asked for help. I barely managed to get the number of chocolates for the item before they logged out. Tell me which event item your looking for i have 2 of some. If its one of the ones i have extra of ill give it to you. If not ill try to quest for it for you as well. Be noted my chocolates is at 1 as of now
Aw, you really are generous. I'm sure you've made a lot of people happy this event. (Including me) X3

Kyoki: It's happened to me a few times. Once I got into a thread and found a chocolate, then when I went back to the thread I another one, then when I was redirected to the Forum page I got another one. It's insane. XD

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:29 AM

@Fehuziel- You're from Germany? Awesome! This is why I love the internet. ^^

You see, I'm taking German right now... I'm only in my second year, but it's pretty close to English, so it's not very hard to learn. I'm from the midwest part of America, and that's all I'm willing to disclose. ^^

I hope you feel better soon, being sick sucks. xP

@Manseutus- Thank you so much for the offer! You're very kind. ^^

Right now I'm after the hairclip... I prioritized my item-grabbing, just in case I didn't have enough time. Don't feel obligated to send it, I feel kind of bad for asking... >.>;; I'm awkward with stuff like that.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-17-2008, 08:33 AM

hmm.. i only have one and i dont really need it i just found it funny a male could wear it. I may be able to get another anyways. i think. and its ok i like to give stuff out

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stat202
Kyoki: It's happened to me a few times. Once I got into a thread and found a chocolate, then when I went back to the thread I another one, then when I was redirected to the Forum page I got another one. It's insane. XD
It is... xD It makes me want to go back to every page I get a candy at.

Oh, my friend I've been waiting for is about to call. xD

I'm gonna go after buying that item I wanted... >.>;;

Sorry to leave after just getting here and starting a conversation. Feel free to use my thread to talk amongst yourselves. ^^

-dashes off-

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 08:37 AM

Eveninggg :D or morning I guess.
I've been up since 9am Saturday morning and it's now 3am Sunday morning @___@;; I'm heading to Alabama at 5am and it's a 19hr drive so I'm trying to stay up until we leave so that I can sleep for 8 hours in the car. xD Therefore, I too have nothing to do [:

I really like your avatar! It's fancyyy [:

Which restaurant did you eat at? You went to see a musical?! Which one?! You must live in a big city @__@;

>is also trying to make gold< xD

Stat202
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoki_Hinote
It is... xD It makes me want to go back to every page I get a candy at.

Oh, my friend I've been waiting for is about to call. xD

I'm gonna go after buying that item I wanted... >.>;;

Sorry to leave after just getting here and starting a conversation. Feel free to use my thread to talk amongst yourselves. ^^

-dashes off-
Aw. Well have fun with your friend.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:42 AM

Graaarg! Never mind. She hasn't called yet. Dx

@R a n d e h - Woo... Your name is not fun to type. Dx
Anyway, I didn't go to see a musical... I was in it. |D Part of the ensemble. It was Fame.

We went to Sake, it's this Japanese steakhouse, and it was amazing! I love that place... ^w^

@Manseutus- Mene just gave me two more chocolates, so I'm good. ^^;

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:44 AM

how do i give you choclates?

edit: nvrmnd misread you said mene not mane.. *head bash*

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 08:45 AM

XD You don't have to type it all with the spaces >.< That's so complicated O:

OHHH I misread, that is super cool. You're into theater then I suppose? Are you going to major in it? We definitely don't have any of those types of restaurants where I live, but I'm in the country..so that I could be why. xD Sounds like a lot of fun though :O.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:49 AM

@Manseu- By "Mene" I meant "Menewsha"... xD Sorry... There's no way to give chocolates.
Edit: xD Oh, okay. Nevermind then.

@Rand- Shortening names, yay!

Yes, I'm into theater. I don't plan on majoring in it, though... It's my passion, but it's too unstable and I would love to be a mediator. I've always been good at seeing both sides of an arguement and I love psychology. <3

I'm a bit of a dork. |D I might minor in theater, I don't know... I don't want to quit, and I'll never stop singing.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:53 AM

Im really sorry for my foolishness earlier. I need to remind myself to read slower sometimes or i start to move letters around. :(

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manseutus
Im really sorry for my foolishness earlier. I need to remind myself to read slower sometimes or i start to move letters around. :(
Don't worry about it, sweety. ^^ We all make mistakes.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 09:02 AM

That's really exciting! Theres nothing dorky about being smart and interested in something ^__^;;
You can sing? That's really good. I don't sound well at all xDD. But maybe people would pay me to stop singing? ;D

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h

That's really exciting! Theres nothing dorky about being smart and interested in something ^__^;;
You can sing? That's really good. I don't sound well at all xDD. But maybe people would pay me to stop singing? ;D
Aww, thank you!

Hmm... Do you really not sound good or do you just have low self-confidence? xD My singing is just about the only thing I'm really proud of. I got a 1 at a contest I went to, which is the highest score you can get. >w>;;

I was really proud of myself for that... I like singing and learning new songs... I take private lessons, so that helps a lot. xD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 09:10 AM

Yw [:
No I'm really really bad. xDDD When I was like 12 I would sing allll the time. Now I'm 2O and I know how bad I sound haha. But I have other talents so that's fine ^^;;
The highest?! well congrats! You must be very good then {: Did you try out for American Idol? I love that show x___x;;

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 09:14 AM

American Idol? xD I've thought about it.

There's no way I could win, though. I'm not a minority... or at least not a minority I can talk about in public too often. I'm bisexual...

And I mean no offense, but the show's quality has decreased over time. Simon used to give real, true criticism, but now all he does is his 'You suck.' spiel, because that's what the fans want. Dx I want to improve my singing, not just be told I'm good or bad.

Besides, I don't like many mainstream songs. I'd sing something from a musical and I'd be booted out before I knew it. xD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 09:17 AM

You don't have to be a minority XD silly girl. Just have to be of age I think it's like 16 or something and able to sing :D.

It has, but with any reality show it doesn't get better every time xD. Yeah Simon has gotten boring, Paula can't say no and Randy is just Randy. xD I only watch the auditions now, they are hilarious [[: I remember when Canadian Idol came to town, the mall was packed @___@;;

I think you would do good, they like different stuff. You could turn a musical into something different and they would be like "OMG THAT IS SO UNIQUE YOU ARE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD" XD.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-17-2008, 09:20 AM

Hi there Kyoki_Hinote,how are you tonight..man I am still like 1700 gold away from the common I want :( so I will sit here and chat with you if you like?

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 09:21 AM

@Rand- I read this article thing on it recently, and it basically said that to be popular with America, you've gotta be the underdog. xD

So, pretty white girls with model bodies are typically out.

Of course, I'm not pretty and I don't have the body of a model, but I am a white girl. xDD

In the end, it's America who decides if you win... and they want to hear songs they already know. -exaggerated sigh- Life's hard for a musical freak.

I'd probaby do something from Avenue Q for my auditions... Maybe I'll try out if I ever get a chance. ^^;;