RinLin
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2016, 03:18 PM

Hello, and welcome to my RP thread. :)
Feel free to look around, and hit me up if you want to start a roleplay with me.
I am an avid writer and roleplayer, always looking for more experience. So far, I've mainly done sexually themes ones, especially yaoi. I am, however, capable of any type, so don't be shy to ask! :3

Do's and Don'ts
- If interested reply here. And don't forget to tag/quote me, so I don't miss it. ^^
- Will have MAX 3 different threads/plot, unless it gets very popular, then I'll open up more.
- Be patient for replies - I have other stuff to do except rping. Do NOT 'bump' the topic in any way. I need inspiration to reply, mind you, and I am sure we both don't want me to cram out a shitty one.
- If you have an issue with my replies, send me a pm. Don't post it in the topic, it's very disrespectful.
If you still do 'bump', consider that RP closed, due to your lack of respect.
- I always PM my partners, or post here, if I am going to be unable for some time.
- Post at least two paragraphs with 3 lines each. If you're not making an effort, why should I?
- NPCs are to be controlled by both of us, not just one.
- Move the plot forward - I really hate to be the only one doing this, it sucks.
- Don't use the word 'cock'. I personally find it very disgusting, and it makes me sick. I have no idea why, but please respect my wish. Thank you.

I'LL NEVER, EVER, DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
* Any form of blood-related incest
* Toilet play
* Gore
* Vore
* Any form of rape
* Micro/mini

Last edited by RinLin; 06-20-2016 at 10:05 PM..

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 06-19-2016, 10:39 PM

Characters & Plots
Besides the ones below, I am also open for fandom rps and other plots. My babies can be used in any sort of RP. <3

Characters
You can find all of my characters at Charahub. The ones in the Ore no Kokoro category are NOT available for roleplay.
Click here to browse my characters! <3

Plots
Maids and Chains
0/3 taken

Martin is a spoiled man, who likes to abuse his favorite servant (YC), mostly by dressing him up in different outfits and chaining him, taking pictures.
YC is fine with this, seeing as he cares deeply for Martin, perhaps even have feelings for this snotty brat.
Need: Uke

Zero Experience
0/3 taken

Vincent is a man that has it all - atleast on the outside - looks, money, a constant swarm of different people praising and getting close to him. But there is one thing he lacks; sexual experience.
Despite the rumors, this poor fellow have never gotten to it at all.
Need: Uke

Last edited by RinLin; 06-19-2016 at 10:48 PM..

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2016, 02:27 PM

My RPs
Zero Experience with AzuraX

Last edited by RinLin; 07-14-2016 at 11:32 AM..

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2016, 10:02 PM

My Status
Where you'll see if I am going to be busy for a while or so. .w.

Last edited by RinLin; 06-20-2016 at 10:04 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-16-2016, 04:57 PM

Thank you for inviting me to check out your roleplay thread, RinLin. I'm actually not very big on sexually-themed roleplays (they are cool but I think I would be pretty bad at it) but I am up for any other ideas you might have

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2016, 06:01 PM

I can do anything, it even says so right up there. I am open for any plots.