numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2016, 05:27 AM

Introduction
This is a thread for the soon-to-be restarted RP "Second Chances" involving Immy and myself, to discuss plot and chat. Please be forewarned, from this point forward, there will be spoilers for both our RP and the TV-show "Supernatural".

Profiles
Coming Soon!

It Begins:

Ok, thread created. I will update the profiles section once we're sure whether we want to restart from almost scratch, or continue where we left off. Either is fine with me, but my first post will probably be very similar in content to the first thread, all though there are a few minor details I would like to change.

As I recall, the basic premise was that Lucy didn't succeed in killing Gabe, only in destroying his grace, leaving Gabe to be reborn as a fallen angel. Either through something Gabe did, or his Dad's hand, Gabe was reborn 27 years in past, as a female. The now grown woman is a fan of Caver Edlund's "Supernatural" book series, and when she reads Cas praying for advice during the first book after "Swan Song" she feels compelled to pray to him with an answer, which is where we began. If I recall correctly, one aspect of the plot was going to be a romance between Dean and Gabe's reincarnation.

As far as the plot of Season Six goes, I don't remember it very well. I remember that Sam started out Soulless, and that Cas didn't admit to bringing him back, but it turned out later that he had. They had to make a deal with Death to get Sam's soul back. The big issue was the war with Raphael. Sam had made contact with the Campbell's, Mary's family, in the six month's Dean spent with Lisa, and they were working with Crowley, trying to capture the alpha's to gain power. Cas and Crowley were working together to try and open purgatory, but that only came out at the very end of the season. That's most of what I remember.

My ideas: We start after the first episode of season six, but with significant changes to the plot that developed to be going on then later in the season. Castiel made the move to pray for advice as he did in the second to last episode of the season earlier, shortly after he brought Sam back and realized that he had not been able to retrieve Sam's soul. Sam doesn't connect with the Campbells, although they might still be out there and working with Crowley. He manages to manages to survive the Djinn's attack on him, but needs assistance to kill it, so goes to retrieve Dean. They kill the Djinn, but Lisa is upset about the danger Dean has brought to her home and asks him to leave. Sam and Dean go off to hunt together. After a lag for the book to be written and published, Evangeline makes her prayer to Cas, and we could start from there.

Those are just ideas. I have a bunch more finicky detail ideas that I'm too tired to write up right now...

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-10-2016, 01:42 PM

Sorry. Work life sucks. Home life is hell. Personal life...well nothing to say on that. Now I have peppermint coffee and I work tonight. So let's see what I can get written out before my other brother wakes up and never leaves me alone.

So who was who, if I'm correct you were playing Evangeline aka Gabe?

numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2016, 01:54 PM

Right. You were playing Dean, and Sam and Cas were sort of on a as needed basis. If you want we can change that, and have one of us take Sam and the other take Cas.