Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-14-2016, 05:58 PM

-To The Roleplay-

This is the accepted profiles for the roleplay.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-14-2016, 05:59 PM

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

My name is:
Shinjiro Hayato

My friends call me:
Shin, Shinji, Ghost.

I was born here, so that makes me:
October 31st, Nineteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
P.H.A.N.T.O.M

The good about me:
He is smart, cunning and capable. Shinjiro does best under pressure and in odd situations. His mind works outside the box, often two or three steps ahead of others. He is quick witted, able to get himself out of many sticky situations with ease. He has many connections, able to come off as a 'people person'. He knows how to get the job done, driven and focused in his objectives. He is passionate and a fire burns within him that pushes him to go for what he wants. He is skilled with technology, as well as weaponry and languages. He basically is a quick learner, one to pick up on things around him and new things quickly. Alert, he is a man of details. He enjoys when things work out in order and in place. He is able to act level headily when the situation is dire, or the world seems to be crumbling. He is not easily spooked or scared. He is curious in nature, a lover of learning new things and growing. He has a respect for loyalty and for those who have a fire and dedication within them to push themselves to obtain what they want in life.

The bad about me:
He's not quite right, and those who take the time to get to know him, will pick this up about him. He is willing to do anything to meet his goal in the end, even sacrifice others or himself in the process. Shinjiro is eerie, his mind having a cold and sinister edge to it. He often finds humor in dark things, which can put others off as well. He is not easily unnerved, but when he is, he is more dangerous than ever. This is due to him becoming far more reckless, willing to push the limits to eliminate obstacles. A manipulator, he knows how to play people and the situation to his advantages. Despite loving order, he loves chaos just as much. He loves seeing people in a panic and unnerved, unable to help themselves. His curiosity at times leads him to be a bit risky, though it does not seem to phase him if things go to bad as a result. He has a strong disgust at things that annoy or upset him, this plays into his danger. At times, his cold and calculating side can be driven to destroy whatever triggers this.

My arsenol contains:
Shinjiro enjoys using odd weapons in a fight. One being darts one might throw into a board, he enjoys throwing them and is quite skilled in his accuracy. He is also skilled with a pocket knife he carries with him. Oddly enough, Shinjiro often always has a blade somewhere on him. Even when searched, he always manages to pull one out of thin air at times. He will use whatever is around him at times, his surroundings to his creative advantage. He is not a fan of simple brute force or guns, though he will use them if it is needed in the moment.

My second nature is that of:
Shinjiro is able to infuse energy into his weapons, causing the ones he throws to fly at a faster pace than normal. He is also able to use this 'influentially'. He gives off an 'aura' at times that will either promote calm and happy around him, or one that will unnerve and promote fear around him. This 'aura' typically only works in the room he is in (even if it is large like a warehouse), basically, it affects the area in his field of view. If he is able to physically touch someone, his 'aura' can get inside their minds. Often kind of like a drug, the person becomes sleepy and under his control for a given amount of time. He is able to influence them to do whatever he wants then, and can keep up control by re-establishing a physical connection when it starts to wear off. When it does wear off, the person feels a bit ill and light headed. Their memories a fog and daze, like they were all a dream. He is able to use this 'aura' offensively and defensively as well. He is able to whip up a wind around him, that is constantly twisting and turning.

Many think this is reflective of his mind, he is able to send out sharp blast of it like a razor that will cut through whatever is in its path. At the same time, it acts like a shield, making it hard to get close to him. The more he becomes unhinged, the bigger the 'aura' of wind around him will become, as well as the more destructive. An extreme of his 'aura', is linked to his anger and the more sinister side of him. If desired or pushed to far, his touch will become corrosive. Whatever he touches, will begin to decay and die. If he touches metal, it will begin to rust and break down, before turning to dust. If he touches people, they will feel a burning sensation, like acid dissolving them. The skin he is touching will turn black and spread out from his hold. It will begin to flake off and turn to ash. If contact is disrupted early on, the damage will stop with only what was affected while he had contact. Though if he holds on for to long, then even if he releases the object, the corrosion will continue to spread until the object is destroyed.

The raw facts of my past are:
Shinjiro had a normal childhood, a normal life and plenty of friends. He was seen as a good kid, a straight A student and many thought he would go far within life. He graduated high school at fourteen and college at sixteen. He was capable of doing it earlier, but decided to take his time with it. Once out of college however, he attempted getting a job within the normal world, but life seemed to mundane to him. He was bored with seeing the world around him floating by day by day the same as the last. People all the same, though he could see what lay beneath the surface. He was aware that there was tension and opportunity below what people saw.

As a result, he quit his job. He became his own boss, going into the shadows. He began his own empire, building it up from the ground. He made connections, over time with many powerful people. He became known as the 'Ghost' on the streets, having his hand in endeavors all around the city. For the right price, he could get someone whatever they desired. He was not picky about sides, helping whoever could simply fit his needs. This resulted in some of his work being less than savory. However, he could never be personally linked to any of the events. He was careful, which caused him to be able to avoid getting in trouble with both C.R.E.S.S and C.R.O.S.S. Ironically enough though, both sides have called upon his services.

He quickly rose within the ranks through the city, becoming both feared and adored. Despite him not quite hiding himself as the 'Ghost', people do not readily recognize him when he is out and about within the city. Next to the head of the two factions, he is the most powerful person within the city. Some see him and his following as the third faction of the city. A powerful threat that neither of the other two sides wish to really acknowledge or provoke. Many call it the P.H.A.N.T.O.M network as a result, headed up by the 'Ghost'. Those who know of the coming war are curious about how this mysterious third group might play into it all.

Only one thing left to say:
He has an odd love of the arts, often spending his free time at concerts or museums.

The music of my life:
Mad Hatter

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-14-2016 at 06:01 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-14-2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblinInk
The Puppetmaster
GoblinInk

My name is:
Valentina Hills (has denounced this name and no longer answers to it)

My friends call me:
Mars

I was born here, so that makes me:
March 13th, 1994 - 22

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
C.R.E.S.S

The good about me:
Very open-minded. Does not judge people based on their appearance or past, but on how they act around her. Can be very friendly and open, and will answer any question with honesty, as long as she is not held to keep that information to herself. Never snitches.

The bad about me:
Quick to anger. Questions authority, especially if she does not know or trust it. Has no qualms about killing, as long as the person had it coming. Likes to fuck with people by wiggling poison-covered fingers in their face or over their food and drink. Will leave someone behind to save herself.

My arsenal contains:
Prefers to deal in knives and other sharp objects. For the most part uses blunt melee objects found around to fight, leaving them behind at the scene.

My second nature is that of a:
Poison. Mars is able to condense the energy into a viscous red form, poisonous to the touch. She often smears this over her weapon of choice, and in some cases has slipped it into food and drink. If she pushes herself, can manipulate the condensed energy in a telekinetic way, able to move it around space to her intended target.

The raw facts of my past are:
Spent the first half of her life the only child of a politician and his wife. However, her father was abusive, mostly in verbal forms. He demeaned Mars and his wife, driving the latter to commit suicide. This event is what triggered Mars' first use of her Energy, red poison tears on her mother's body. Her father used this to pin the death of his wife on his daughter, forcing Mars to run. She did not have to spend long on the streets alone before she was picked up by C.R.E.S.S. Since then she has used her gift to strike back at the government, finding her real family in the rebellion.

Only one thing left to say:
Has a terrible fondness for cats and chihuahuas.

The music of my life:
Heathens