2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2017, 03:26 PM

OOC For Kat and 2Femme

Roleplay

-------------

So!! Because self-imposed deadlines seem to have no meaning.... I apologize! My intentions were pure, but I got caught up in silly details as I was finishing up my post!! Mainly the villa!!

I figured if we have a picture, or a few as a reference point of us both to work from it would be a good idea?? I hunted down a few (Spent more time then I should have, honestly!! But, it was my rest day from the gym, and I did it between other adulting things like looking for insurance and apartment hunting so I suppose it's okay!)

Are any of these close to that you pictured for his small villa?? I imagine he has it situated somewhere a bit farther from the towns, given his reculse nature. (And his need for his friend to send him supplies)

You'll see in my eventual post I'm playing with a few potential plot points. One being my character receiving a letter addressed with her female name. I'm also playing around with the idea of her lying about her age? Given that most apprentices start around the age of 9 - but I haven't quite decided that yet... She's obviously skilled with penmanship and forgery as she forged documents with her male name - but it might be to confusing trying to explain the age difference (Might stick with the original idea of starting late due to her mother passing and father becoming ill - 'needing a man of the house' kind of thing....)

I defiantly laughed as I picture a Mulan 'I'll make a man out of you' sequence with her soft hands getting blisters from working too hard. x3

---

Studio inspo:

Last edited by 2Femme; 04-05-2017 at 06:42 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-06-2017, 08:04 PM

yay ooc!

haha I hadn't pictured anything in terms of the villa yet, but I like the third image so let's go with that. Yeah, he's exactly the sort of person who would have a nice private little villa instead of living right in the city though. That was my thought process when I decided a villa.

yeah, might be easier not to have her lie about her age because there is only so far she could lie before it became obvious anyway. She could look a couple years younger due to being a girl and that could explain her 'pretty' looks as well. Other than that though.

I probably need to do my own research at some point...

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2017, 02:57 AM

Ahhhhh - finally.....

That took me so long to get out.

I'm not completely satisfied with how I ended it... but it's a bit open ended for you to play with. :P

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-12-2017, 03:20 PM

S'all good. I'm working on a response now.

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2017, 08:13 PM

Awesome! :)

Hope you enjoyed the long weekend! :)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-17-2017, 11:01 PM

I don't know anything about a long weekend, but sure. It wasn't bad. I've been productive anyway outside of work.