Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-14-2018, 09:45 PM

In New York City, where the buildings rise into the sky and space is limited, lie two apartments. Though these two apartments reside in two separate buildings there is a mere foot, if that, of space between their windows. Will the occupants of these two simple apartments loathe the close proximity of their neighbor? Or will something even more beautiful happen? Will they bond and perhaps even fall in love, slipping through each other's window for late night talks, movie marathons and cuddling on the couch? One can only hope.

Le Cast

Name: Weston "Westy" Michaels
Nickname: West, Westy (only by those super close to him, say perhaps crush/lover)
Height: 6'4"
Pets: Spaz

hummy: Would you like to play? I always enjoy a MxM pairing but I understand if you aren't comfortable and am just fine with a FxM.

Last edited by Silver Storm; 04-14-2018 at 09:48 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-15-2018, 06:58 PM

I'm open to try anything actually. Let me know what age Etc you'd like me to try and role play.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-21-2018, 05:48 AM

So sorry hummy-san. I thought I had subscribed to this thread but apparently had not. So I just now saw your reply when I went to check on it.

I would say somewhere in the age range of like 25-35. I don't really mind where in there you pick, if you want to go older or younger than my character. Or you can even have them be the same age.