SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 07:00 AM

Open for Discussioning!

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 11-23-2014 at 07:03 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 07:04 AM

Character Info

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 07:27 AM

Prince Alexander Julius Vendor
Bio: Prince Alex as he is know to most, was gifted with the wisdom of magical creators. He spends his time among the magical creators in deep debate with them. He was gifted with physical wings showing all humans his pack with the magical creators.

Powers: He has heighten eyes sight, he can summon a spear made of light. Many know it as thespear of heave. He can summon walls of light that can strike a enemy dead. The people of the land know the attack as Judgment. He has the power of light element.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 07:56 AM

Sir Gideon Eckhart

Bio: Gideon is a man of common blood who always dreamed of serving his Kingdom. He became a soldier and worked his way up the ranks. In an act of singular bravery, he saved the royal family from marauders while they were on a diplomatic mission. he was then awarded a knighthood and made the Princess' personal guard. He is also one of those gifted with magical abilities due to his family's respect for the magical creators.

Powers: He has the power of Draconic mimicry which gives him some of the characteristics of dragons. He has some control over fire, can sense others through the heat they give off and has a resistance to burns. He also hasan enhanced durability and accelerated healing.

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 11-23-2014 at 08:02 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 08:33 AM

King and Queen Vendor

King Viktor Vladimir Vandor and Queen Valeriya Valentina Vandor have ruled the land for many years. Due to their gift of youth the couple appears on in their forties. They had tried to keep their kingdom safe as well as the magical inhabitants. The pair know it is time to let their Son rule the land. Their time is starting to fade along with the light of their staff orbs. Each ruler has a staff given to them showing their right to rule. The staff as it dims or brighten shows their connection with the land. It is their hope to see their son unite the two kingdoms in marriage to the Princess.

King and Queen Ladrengilben

King Draugnaer Ladrengiben and Queen Melui Ladrengiben have rule the land for years. They both come from families with close ties to the Elven clans. They have been blessed with long life and a wonderful rule. Their most precious gift was their beautiful daughter. They have been blessed with her for many years. It is their goal to see her marry the prince from the other kingdom. The hope is to make the two kingdoms into one. Strengthening both kingdoms into one mighty kingdom.

Princesses Aengwen Aurora Ladrengiben

Power: Aurora as she is known to her people has Angels voice, she also has the ability to befriend any beast.She has the element power over water.
Bio: Aurora loves spending her time with the magical creators. She isn't the soft rose she appears. She is full of spunk and knows her way around a sword and bow. She is the best archer in the kingdom always leading hunts in the forest for deer when needed. She loves spending her time helping the creators, and people of her kingdom. Many have said she is the embodiment of hope. Due to the fact she always seems to be the light in whatever darkness come.

Due to her ancestry Aura is one of the few that can transform into a fairy. Her normal form may not be as lady like as her fairy side. However don't be fooled by her angelic looks her fairy form packs a punch. Her fairy side can enchant most men with a simple glance. Her voice of angelic song makes her quiet the seductress if she chooses to be.
Fairy form:

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-23-2014 at 05:24 PM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 09:11 AM

Gianna "Gia" Eckhart

Bio: Gia is the younger sister of Gideon. The two are very close. When their parents died, Gia came to live with Gideon in his apartments on the castle grounds. She her days wandering the grounds and the forests surrounding the castle. She sometimes visits with the royal apothecary who teaches her how to make salves, potions and medicines.

Powers: She has the power of Natural speech. This means that she can communicate with trees and plants. They tell her about themselves and this helps her to know their properties; which are poisonous, which are good for ailments, which will nourish and which will kill. She can also ask them to do things such as grow in certain ways or listen in to people conversations.

Ennius Faige

Bio: Ennius is mysterious man. No one knows where he came from originally nor does anyone know what happened to his eye and leg. What they do know is that he is one of the best apothecary's around. Why else would King and Queen Ladrengilben hold in such high regard as to make him a member of their household?
He known for giving advice freely and many come to him for it, even the royals. He is a kind of mentor to Gia.

Powers: He has the power of telekinesis, which extremely useful to him with regards to his slight disability.

~~~

((The prince is beautiful ))

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 11-23-2014 at 11:59 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 09:24 AM

I'm glad I'm trying to find the perfect pic for the princess.....no luck arh arh arh

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 09:32 AM

Hmm, what image for her do you have in your head?

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 09:52 AM

Ok found it!!!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 09:57 AM

Wow O_o
That's a good one!

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 10:03 AM

Where did your pretty lady go? Is she a beautiful U? *giggles*
I hope you enjoy the people I have chosen.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 10:05 AM

O_o
She disappeared! Gia, come back!
*runs around flailing*

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 10:10 AM

*laughs and tries to help you find her.* I am excited.....I love mr.handsome there. He could be my guard anytime. But that job is already filled by my own handsome.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 10:21 AM

I think I know what happpened, but I can only sort it out later. We have no electriity so no computer for a while. I'm on my phone

I am so excite!
I need a handsome guard with dragon powers and a goatee!

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 11:05 AM

LOL most of us do!!!! Oh I'm sorry sweetie I hope you get some power and stay safe!!!!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:12 AM

*laments over the impossibility of it all*
Oh, I'll be fine!! It'll be back in half an hour. It's this thing the power stations do when the usage gets to high. They'll turn off electricity in certain areas for two hours

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 11:14 AM

oh well then.....*in a incensed voice* LOL mmmm

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:59 AM

Electricity! Hazzah!
And I have fixed the picture :)

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 12:04 PM

Awe pretty lady reappears!!! She graces us with her very presence. She is very striking I love her.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 12:18 PM

Yay!
Also, that King and Queen. Rulers of the faeries is what they look like

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 12:24 PM

lol they do don't they....hummm. Maybe they got some of those in their family tree you never know with those royals.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 01:34 PM

Oh, faery ancestors! That could explain the close ties with the elven kingdoms
You think we need anything else before we start??

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 02:45 PM

I don't think so besides the evil human's who want to harm the magical beings.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 02:51 PM

Evil picture searching time

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 05:16 PM ----------

I have... the perfect... picture of a evil rival king/duke person O_O

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 03:38 PM

Here what do you think of these for the princess. Maybe her secret power is turning into a fairy.
New human form maybe?

Fairy form